Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,692 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

Akpabio Responds To Criticism Of "Let The Poor Breathe" Motion - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio Responds To Criticism Of "Let The Poor Breathe" Motion (48108 Views)

Senator Tony Nwoye Responds To Criticism Of His Tech & Innovation Hub / "Let The Poor Breathe" - Protesters Hit The Streets In Edo State / Just In: Senator Akpabio Responds To Defection Rumor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio Responds To Criticism Of "Let The Poor Breathe" Motion by Calitoscassius(m): 5:26pm On Jul 29, 2023
AreaFada2:

Dude, let's be honest. The masses are not any different from the so-called leaders. It's a matter of opportunity.
Our values are do dead now that, given a chance, 99.9% of the masses will do same or worse.
The 0.1% who could be different would be seen as odd ball and we would never give them a chance to lead.

9ja and indeed Africa were never structured to succeed, progress and be peaceful. Those who succeed are just an aberration and not the norm.
Absolutely! Every nigerian adult is corrupt, if you are not corrupt in nigeria you are seen as a "mugu" or not smart. The corrupt leaders comes from the same bunch of corrupt masses
Re: Akpabio Responds To Criticism Of "Let The Poor Breathe" Motion by Codes151(m): 6:04pm On Jul 29, 2023
BossGerald:
Akpabo is a criminal who looted Akwaibom state coffers and was wanted by the EFCC.

how did Nigeria became this rotten?? Apc has really destroyed this corn-tree
ipob miscreant
Re: Akpabio Responds To Criticism Of "Let The Poor Breathe" Motion by Codes151(m): 6:05pm On Jul 29, 2023
Lets just pretend that they mocked the poor... what makes us think that?

or are we allowing sentiments to cloud our thinking.. it is funny yea so make him no laugh as the man talk? smh
Re: Akpabio Responds To Criticism Of "Let The Poor Breathe" Motion by naturefellow(m): 6:31pm On Jul 29, 2023
BossGerald:

So you no go dedicate "it will favor you and your family "??

Everything na joke to you
you're minding the corrupt bot TemplarLandry

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Responds To Criticism Of "Let The Poor Breathe" Motion by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 29, 2023
Femeto:
grin grin grin

Its not the statement that is the problem but the way the senators were laughing including the Senate president and the Abuja sales girl assaulter.

grin grin grin
Re: Akpabio Responds To Criticism Of "Let The Poor Breathe" Motion by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 29, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

I did it intentionally for you guys to ponder. And it works so well. The point is to make you realize how ',auto correct' creates distortion when typing.

'Topographic', 'Typographic'.

Simply as A,B,C even at that I still communicated my message. It's irrelevant to make a big deal over a letter 'e'.
Olodo!!!
Too late. This damage control no fit work. When Dem tell una make una go school, una go dey do Agbero and online miscreants upandan!!!!

Re: Akpabio Responds To Criticism Of "Let The Poor Breathe" Motion by Dirtydog: 11:10pm On Jul 29, 2023
oluseyiforjesus:
What happened in Niger will soon happen in Nigeria
(Account for the money or you die)
In Jesus name....AMEN
Re: Akpabio Responds To Criticism Of "Let The Poor Breathe" Motion by Alcoron: 11:18pm On Jul 29, 2023
The Senate President and Senator Abiodun have to resign with immediate effect.
Re: Akpabio Responds To Criticism Of "Let The Poor Breathe" Motion by holocron: 5:34am On Jul 30, 2023
Akpabio, the only response fit for you is that of the young Henry V of England (Shakespeare's Henry V) after France mocked him for his claim of the throne of France:
"And tell the pleasant prince this mock of his
Hath turned his balls to gun-stones, and his soul
Shall stand sore chargèd for the wasteful vengeance
That shall fly with them; for many a thousand widows
Shall this his mock mock out of their dear husbands,
Mock mothers from their sons, mock castles down,
And some are yet ungotten and unborn
That shall have cause to curse the Dauphin’s scorn.
But this lies all within the will of God,
To whom I do appeal, and in whose name
Tell you the Dauphin I am coming on,
To venge me as I may and to put forth
My rightful hand in a well-hallowed cause.
So get you hence in peace. And tell the Dauphin
His jest will savor but of shallow wit
When thousands weep more than did laugh at it."
Re: Akpabio Responds To Criticism Of "Let The Poor Breathe" Motion by REALretep(m): 6:22am On Jul 30, 2023
naptu2:
President of the Senate @SPNigeria

https://twitter.com/SPNigeria/status/1685042106182623234

Previous thread.
Anger As Akpabio Mocks Nigerians Amid Nationwide Hardship
https://www.nairaland.com/7782503/anger-akpabio-mocks-nigerians-amid
They have now boldly replaced "poor" with "masses".
Who does Akpabio think he is deceiving with all these grammar. The manner with which the entire senate chamber burst into laughter after he granted the prayer was enough to show the mockery. No amount of grammar can change that.

Re: Akpabio Responds To Criticism Of "Let The Poor Breathe" Motion by alobright17(m): 6:28am On Jul 30, 2023
marlow1962:
The poor will keep getting mocked until they speak up. If you can't speak up, then shut the fucck up and enjoy the mockery they dish out to you.
let the poor breathe no be mocking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

OBIdients Hold Car Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Edo State (Pictures) / Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome / VP Kashim Shettima At Russia-Africa Summit In St Petersburg (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.