Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Akpabio Responds To Criticism Of "Let The Poor Breathe" Motion - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio Responds To Criticism Of "Let The Poor Breathe" Motion (48136 Views)

Senator Tony Nwoye Responds To Criticism Of His Tech & Innovation Hub / "Let The Poor Breathe" - Protesters Hit The Streets In Edo State / Just In: Senator Akpabio Responds To Defection Rumor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio Responds To Criticism Of "Let The Poor Breathe" Motion by FirstCounsel(m): 1:05pm On Jul 29, 2023
Realtord43:
This 10th NASS would be a huge joke.

This one will be worst than the previous rubber stamp Lewan
It's already a Circus

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Responds To Criticism Of "Let The Poor Breathe" Motion by pattybf(f): 1:08pm On Jul 29, 2023
rejoice4eva:
Please tell them that Nigerians want them to know that Nothing Last Forever, their joke and mockery will soon be over.

When exactly will this be, did we not just pass from frypan to fire? We seem to be enjoying the ride. Goodluck to us!
Re: Akpabio Responds To Criticism Of "Let The Poor Breathe" Motion by Hanndye: 1:14pm On Jul 29, 2023
BoldBrainz:
A Press release coming from the office of the Senate President cannot differentiate between "breath" as a noun and "breathe" as a verb.

Yet these are the same clowns in whose hands the fates of over 230million Nigerians have been committed.

Even the entire body of the write-up is laced with arrogance, thereby carrying nothing resembling a remorseful apology.

Quite shameful!
Thanks. Shame on all of them that voted these people into power.
Re: Akpabio Responds To Criticism Of "Let The Poor Breathe" Motion by BoldBrainz(m): 1:25pm On Jul 29, 2023
Hanndye:

Thanks. Shame on all of them that voted these people into power.

What can I say?!

We often just make efforts to put the information out there. Whether or not the target audience makes proper use of it, is an issue for another day.
Re: Akpabio Responds To Criticism Of "Let The Poor Breathe" Motion by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 29, 2023
Make sure you people do your job of protecting the interest of Nigerians and the masses, that's why you are there
Re: Akpabio Responds To Criticism Of "Let The Poor Breathe" Motion by Throwback: 1:36pm On Jul 29, 2023
LUGBE:
We will treat your statement in due time

There is nothing to treat.

You do not have a monopoly over the term, "let the poor breathe" that was used by the Senators to pass a resolution that actually favour the poor.

Keep your negativity to yourself.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Responds To Criticism Of "Let The Poor Breathe" Motion by compu(m): 1:44pm On Jul 29, 2023
I have not seen any apologies in the write up above.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Responds To Criticism Of "Let The Poor Breathe" Motion by wildikeman(m): 1:49pm On Jul 29, 2023
BossGerald:

So you no go dedicate "it will favor you and your family "??

Everything na joke to you

Don't mind him and co. This kind of people love suffering

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Responds To Criticism Of "Let The Poor Breathe" Motion by Benekkk: 1:56pm On Jul 29, 2023
rejoice4eva:
Please tell them that Nigerians want them to know that Nothing Last Forever, their joke and mockery will soon be over.
you’ve said it all!
Re: Akpabio Responds To Criticism Of "Let The Poor Breathe" Motion by Olarewaju89: 2:00pm On Jul 29, 2023
CodeTemplar:
listen to what from who? You think your choice is an angel and all others demons. Think on bros...

Don't mind the idiot undecided
Re: Akpabio Responds To Criticism Of "Let The Poor Breathe" Motion by LivingSage: 2:03pm On Jul 29, 2023
Obi also used WAEC.

Oh, you're not aware
OBIDIENTNAIJA:

No be for this country the APC held their NEC meeting and they boldly inscribed MEEETING instead of MEETING. Bunch of Olodos. Many of those senators only used WAEC and money to get themselves there. Semi literates.
Re: Akpabio Responds To Criticism Of "Let The Poor Breathe" Motion by Postinor: 2:03pm On Jul 29, 2023
BossGerald:
Akpabo is a criminal who looted Akwaibom state coffers and was wanted by the EFCC.

how did Nigeria became this rotten?? Apc has really destroyed this corn-tree
get out and go and die in another country if you don't like Nigeria bastard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Responds To Criticism Of "Let The Poor Breathe" Motion by obi58: 2:31pm On Jul 29, 2023
BossGerald:
Akpabo is a criminal who looted Akwaibom state coffers and was wanted by the EFCC.

Efcc is no longer in vogue. It's DSS that is reigning now

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Responds To Criticism Of "Let The Poor Breathe" Motion by Chatham1: 2:56pm On Jul 29, 2023
I think this our very generation is the weakest of all I have seen in the history of Nigerian youths, why do we all have to sleep and snore , forgeting that this is our time and life , if we can fight it out for our generation then let us make it for our incoming generation,just too bad that 4% of the Nigerians are feeding fat on the blood of others while we 96% were left to the mercy of God for survival,God has done his part , it’s left for us to rise up and fight for our right and freedom from slavery we all walk into by ourselves, these leaders don’t care and have feelings for me and u, all these shit only happens in Africa and if urgent move and not taken,the wicked leaders will consume us all when Nigeria is left with no cash to the stolen by them , Nigerians let’s act wise and fast, we need freedom asap.

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio Responds To Criticism Of "Let The Poor Breathe" Motion by REDshouse(m): 3:22pm On Jul 29, 2023
BoldBrainz:
A Press release coming from the office of the Senate President cannot differentiate between "breath" as a noun and "breathe" as a verb.

Yet these are the same clowns in whose hands the fates of over 230million Nigerians have been committed.

Even the entire body of the write-up is laced with arrogance, thereby carrying nothing resembling a remorseful apology.

Quite shameful!

Oga English speaking and writing is to communicate and for understanding.. as far as u understand what is been communicated to you then no wahala
Re: Akpabio Responds To Criticism Of "Let The Poor Breathe" Motion by tishbite42: 3:24pm On Jul 29, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

The message has been communicated. Always focused on trivialities. It is a topographic error.

Do your best though to find solutions to your poverty.
Yeah
Really 'topographic'

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Responds To Criticism Of "Let The Poor Breathe" Motion by tishbite42: 3:27pm On Jul 29, 2023
OBIDIENTNAIJA:

No be for this country the APC held their NEC meeting and they boldly inscribed MEEETING instead of MEETING. Bunch of Olodos. Many of those senators only used WAEC and money to get themselves there. Semi literates.
When I saw that I didn't know when a tear drop left my eye. This country is gone.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Responds To Criticism Of "Let The Poor Breathe" Motion by Zxcvbnmghtr: 3:31pm On Jul 29, 2023
tishbite42:

Yeah
Really 'topographic'

I did it intentionally for you guys to ponder. And it works so well. The point is to make you realize how ',auto correct' creates distortion when typing.

'Topographic', 'Typographic'.

Simply as A,B,C even at that I still communicated my message. It's irrelevant to make a big deal over a letter 'e'.
Re: Akpabio Responds To Criticism Of "Let The Poor Breathe" Motion by missionmex(m): 3:45pm On Jul 29, 2023
Fugazy2023:
You don't have to explain anything to them.
No be you talk say make them no breadth before.
Anyone wey wan breadth should breadth and if you no wan breadth, kpai commot.
Big Mumu

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio Responds To Criticism Of "Let The Poor Breathe" Motion by saintnegroid(m): 3:53pm On Jul 29, 2023
naptu2:
President of the Senate @SPNigeria

https://twitter.com/SPNigeria/status/1685042106182623234

Previous thread.
Anger As Akpabio Mocks Nigerians Amid Nationwide Hardship
https://www.nairaland.com/7782503/anger-akpabio-mocks-nigerians-amid
when lawan was the sp did you guys talk any how? Because na akwa Ibom man una wan bury am... See that akpabio will stay there and complete his 8years and even move higher to become the president.... You guys don't like good things.... What error did he commit by saying let the poor breathe? You people will not see buhari that messed everything up to go and blame. Nonsense.
Re: Akpabio Responds To Criticism Of "Let The Poor Breathe" Motion by saintnegroid(m): 3:55pm On Jul 29, 2023
BossGerald:

it is your buhari and your family that are criminals
Re: Akpabio Responds To Criticism Of "Let The Poor Breathe" Motion by saintnegroid(m): 3:56pm On Jul 29, 2023
saintkel:
I don't blame him at all.....I blame d electorates for not always listening.....we always elect d worse n come around to blame government.....
Akpabio remains the best for the akwa ibomites... Maybe yours is worse but Akpabio to us is the best... He remain the best governor since the birth of akwa Ibom state
Re: Akpabio Responds To Criticism Of "Let The Poor Breathe" Motion by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 3:58pm On Jul 29, 2023
tishbite42:

When I saw that I didn't know when a tear drop left my eye. This country is gone.
That's why we must make our voice heard. Those politicians have people on monthly payroll that defend them. Many are here calling everyone that have different opinions IPOB just to make us to keep quiet.
You see what Tinubu did, if we allow it to stand, that will Automatically becomes the norm. We dey quick learn bad things fast than good things. Thanks for your understanding sir.
Re: Akpabio Responds To Criticism Of "Let The Poor Breathe" Motion by pquaver(m): 4:05pm On Jul 29, 2023
marlow1962:
The poor will keep getting mocked until they speak up. If you can't speak up, then shut the fucck up and enjoy the mockery they dish out to you.

Obidients una go explain tire
Re: Akpabio Responds To Criticism Of "Let The Poor Breathe" Motion by maticar: 4:06pm On Jul 29, 2023
BossGerald:

So you no go dedicate "it will favor you and your family "??

Everything na joke to you
dont mind the clown

he's actually suffering but i understand - after studying mental health, that's his coping mechanism

atleast its better than self-harm

he will be fine

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Responds To Criticism Of "Let The Poor Breathe" Motion by pquaver(m): 4:06pm On Jul 29, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Quite shameful!

Obidient keep explaining... The message has been conveyed..
Re: Akpabio Responds To Criticism Of "Let The Poor Breathe" Motion by marlow1962(m): 4:22pm On Jul 29, 2023
pquaver:

Obidients una go explain tire
Everybody go explain tire.
Re: Akpabio Responds To Criticism Of "Let The Poor Breathe" Motion by AreaFada2: 4:39pm On Jul 29, 2023
saintkel:
I don't blame him at all.....I blame d electorates for not always listening.....we always elect d worse n come around to blame government.....
Dude, let's be honest. The masses are not any different from the so-called leaders. It's a matter of opportunity.
Our values are so dead now that, given a chance, 99.9% of the masses will do same or worse.
The 0.1% who could be different would be seen as odd ball and we would never give them a chance to lead.

9ja and indeed Africa were never structured to succeed, progress and be peaceful. Those who succeed are just an aberration and not the norm.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Responds To Criticism Of "Let The Poor Breathe" Motion by Femeto: 5:01pm On Jul 29, 2023
grin grin grin Its not the statement that is the problem but the way the senators were laughing including the Senate president and the Abuja sales girl assaulter.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Responds To Criticism Of "Let The Poor Breathe" Motion by Chuddy10: 5:01pm On Jul 29, 2023
Akpabio..... God will surely hear the cry of the poor. You will die slowly in that chair as Senate president

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alex Otti Wins Polling Units In Umuahia / Caption This Photo Of Obi With A Pretty Lady / Atiku Abubakar's Children Share Photos With Him To Wish Him "Happy Father's Day"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.