Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,222 members, 7,811,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

Funnybros Lifestyle, True Life Story Of Funnybros - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Funnybros Lifestyle, True Life Story Of Funnybros (1869 Views)

Watch How Funnybros And Mc Mbakara Sprayed Money Of Untouchable's Birthday / Felt Bad My Students Said I Am Into Yahoo, Teaching Can't Afford My Lifestyle / True Life Storry: I Rush Back To School As FG Announce Oct 12 As The Resumption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funnybros Lifestyle, True Life Story Of Funnybros by Emrich1(m): 9:50am On Jul 29, 2023
True life story of Funnybros
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vkxhgSShII

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funnybros Lifestyle, True Life Story Of Funnybros by youngrichnigga: 6:50pm On Jul 29, 2023
This is one of the dumbest skit maker or comedian I've seen amongst the lot undecided undecided undecided

11 Likes

Re: Funnybros Lifestyle, True Life Story Of Funnybros by Upright2020: 7:06pm On Jul 29, 2023
youngrichnigga:
This is one of the dumbest skit maker or comedian I've seen amongst the lot undecided undecided undecided

You just spit out what's in my mouth,

Thanks to TundeEdnut, that force all these dry joke skit maker on his gullible followers, the way he did to Peter Obi.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funnybros Lifestyle, True Life Story Of Funnybros by ukaface(f): 8:37pm On Jul 29, 2023
youngrichnigga:
He is still better than that nigga that keeps shouting ‘ hmmmmmmmmm opooooor o’ shank

3 Likes

Re: Funnybros Lifestyle, True Life Story Of Funnybros by BigYash: 9:50pm On Jul 29, 2023
ukaface:

He is still better than that nigga that keeps shouting ‘ hmmmmmmmmm opooooor o’ shank
As in en. Is it shanks they call him or what sef.. Very dry skits .. Even d one he featured shaggy still turn out to be rubbish.. anyways dude is making money.. he still get fans cheesy

But I like funny bros o... Oyekuru that thing.. Sunny Oyamen grin With his long green apron and green rain shoes

4 Likes

Re: Funnybros Lifestyle, True Life Story Of Funnybros by Spainze007(m): 9:51pm On Jul 29, 2023
What's is true about the video una post... Abeg tell me
Re: Funnybros Lifestyle, True Life Story Of Funnybros by Hotfreeze: 10:56pm On Jul 29, 2023
BigYash:
As in en. Is it shanks they call him or what sef.. Very dry skits .. Even d one he featured shaggy still turn out to be rubbish.. anyways dude is making money.. he still get fans cheesy

But I like funny bros o... Oyekuru that thing.. Sunny Oyamen grin With his long green apron and green rain shoes

I can never forget that Funnybros' skit where he got married to that girl that steals.
Mad episode.

2 Likes

Re: Funnybros Lifestyle, True Life Story Of Funnybros by BigYash: 10:57pm On Jul 29, 2023
Hotfreeze:

I can never forget that Funnybros' skit where he got married to that girl that steals.
Mad episode.
cheesy I swear

1 Like

Re: Funnybros Lifestyle, True Life Story Of Funnybros by SenatePresdo(m): 12:33am On Jul 30, 2023
youngrichnigga:

Your Sense of Humor is different from other's, that's why humans are unique.

I personally found Funnybros entertaining and funny, dude doesn't over act, it just flows.

1 Like

Re: Funnybros Lifestyle, True Life Story Of Funnybros by sweetveek(m): 6:01am On Jul 30, 2023
BigYash:

shank skit dry? You must be joking cheesy cheesy after sabinus, i choose shank
Re: Funnybros Lifestyle, True Life Story Of Funnybros by BigYash: 6:13am On Jul 30, 2023
sweetveek:
Nothing funny about shanks jare. Very childish content. Blike his target audience na teenagers sha, na why the thing self make sense to you. Sabinus na baba of them all. Never a dull moment with sabinus.. And that his guy nduka is doing very well too..
Re: Funnybros Lifestyle, True Life Story Of Funnybros by Nairalander248: 7:37am On Jul 30, 2023
youngrichnigga:

Someone's work that is generating money for you are here condemning it... Instead of requesting the guy to feature you as small stout, you dey here dey see person handwork as dumb, tomorrow you will post no money at hand, things are getting out of hand

1 Like

Re: Funnybros Lifestyle, True Life Story Of Funnybros by Starboytwo(m): 8:12am On Jul 30, 2023
sweetveek:
shank dry?? Truly we all have different taste.

Shank is right up there for me after offcourse sabinus
Re: Funnybros Lifestyle, True Life Story Of Funnybros by youngrichnigga: 9:14am On Jul 30, 2023
Nairalander248:

Someone's work that is generating money for you are here condemning it... Instead of requesting the guy to feature you as small stout, you dey here dey see person handwork as dumb, tomorrow you will post no money at hand, things are getting out of hand
I gat no comment for you, so skip please. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Funnybros Lifestyle, True Life Story Of Funnybros by Nairalander248: 9:44am On Jul 30, 2023
youngrichnigga:
I gat no comment for you, so skip please. undecided undecided undecided undecided

Of course I didn't expect a reply but sober reflection of what I wrote.

(1) (Reply)

Banning the word "Fail" in Classrooms / Current Fees Of Private Universities In Nigeria / Federal Polytechnic Nekede,owerri Admission Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.