Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,811 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Pictures That Paint An Accurate Potrayal Of Why Nigerians Are Suffering - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures That Paint An Accurate Potrayal Of Why Nigerians Are Suffering (2937 Views)

Are These Pictures An Accurate Potrayal Of N1 Thrillion Savings From Subsidy? / Is This Picture An Accurate Representation Of The 2023 Presidential Election? / Nigeria @59: 9 Pictures That Will Make You Weep For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures That Paint An Accurate Potrayal Of Why Nigerians Are Suffering by swaggerjack: 9:59am On Jul 29, 2023
Picture That Paint An Accurate Picture Why Nigerians Are Suffering

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures That Paint An Accurate Potrayal Of Why Nigerians Are Suffering by Jostoman: 10:07am On Jul 29, 2023
Only knows when nigeria get sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures That Paint An Accurate Potrayal Of Why Nigerians Are Suffering by swaggerjack: 10:08am On Jul 29, 2023
CC
RenaissanceGuy

helinues
Monogamy
LegendHero
NGpatriot
TonyeBarcanista
yarimo
seunmsg
Simplyleo
Racoon
NgeneUkwenu
tmksouth
irongalaxy
zhike
Joziboi
CilicMarin
Omenka
Nlpolicewoman
candidtalk
moh247
princeoflagos
CodeTemplar
iammo
WannaHowzit

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures That Paint An Accurate Potrayal Of Why Nigerians Are Suffering by Paragon311(m): 10:10am On Jul 29, 2023
Welcome to the ZOO......

Oppressor 101......

7 Likes

Re: Pictures That Paint An Accurate Potrayal Of Why Nigerians Are Suffering by christejames(m): 10:13am On Jul 29, 2023
Great artwork

2 Likes

Re: Pictures That Paint An Accurate Potrayal Of Why Nigerians Are Suffering by swaggerjack: 10:33am On Jul 29, 2023
Paragon311:
Welcome to the ZOO......

Oppressor 101......
cry
Re: Pictures That Paint An Accurate Potrayal Of Why Nigerians Are Suffering by CodeTemplar: 10:47am On Jul 29, 2023
swaggerjack:
CC
RenaissanceGuy

helinues
Monogamy
LegendHero
NGpatriot
TonyeBarcanista
yarimo
seunmsg
Simplyleo
Racoon
NgeneUkwenu
tmksouth
irongalaxy
zhike
Joziboi
CilicMarin
Omenka
Nlpolicewoman
candidtalk
moh247
princeoflagos
CodeTemplar
iammo
WannaHowzit
the mods should do something about this animal behavior of spamming others.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures That Paint An Accurate Potrayal Of Why Nigerians Are Suffering by SOSinNigeria: 11:09am On Jul 29, 2023
swaggerjack:

Another Adeniyi from South West Nigeria has been sentenced to 3 years imprisonment in the United States for multi million dollars fraud. He will come out after 3 years and enter the next available flight to Nigeria. Then use the proceeds of that crime he committed in America to contest and win election. After all, he will have enough funds to bribe EYEneck and buy voters. That's how most politicians and even obas in SW emerged.

It's really sad and disgusting.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures That Paint An Accurate Potrayal Of Why Nigerians Are Suffering by CannibalTorment: 11:13am On Jul 29, 2023
The man behind the cow looks exactly like Peter girigory Obi the azu river daddy the god of Igbo people

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures That Paint An Accurate Potrayal Of Why Nigerians Are Suffering by Zxcvbnmghtr: 11:16am On Jul 29, 2023
CannibalTorment:
The man behind the cow looks exactly like Peter girigory Obi the azu river daddy the god of Igbo people

grin The op is one of those billionaire in dollars o. cheesy
That is why he cares so much about the sufferings of the masses. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures That Paint An Accurate Potrayal Of Why Nigerians Are Suffering by swaggerjack: 11:19am On Jul 29, 2023
christejames:
Great artwork
Cheers

1 Like

Re: Pictures That Paint An Accurate Potrayal Of Why Nigerians Are Suffering by swaggerjack: 11:22am On Jul 29, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

grin The op is a one of those billionaire in dollars o. cheesy
That is why he cares so much about the sufferings of the masses. cheesy

The suffering is too much and the level of wickedness and occultism is sad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures That Paint An Accurate Potrayal Of Why Nigerians Are Suffering by swaggerjack: 11:23am On Jul 29, 2023
CodeTemplar:
the mods should do something about this animal behavior of spamming others.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foio7fXHgfo

Re: Pictures That Paint An Accurate Potrayal Of Why Nigerians Are Suffering by Zxcvbnmghtr: 11:24am On Jul 29, 2023
swaggerjack:

The suffering is too much and the level of wickedness and occultism is sad.

Hmm....this guy is fighting for the poor. Good job. grin. Help out with your billions. Or are you also hit with poverty? grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures That Paint An Accurate Potrayal Of Why Nigerians Are Suffering by swaggerjack: 11:25am On Jul 29, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Hmm....this guy is fighting for the poor. Good job. grin. Help out with your billions. Or are you also hit with poverty? grin

Re: Pictures That Paint An Accurate Potrayal Of Why Nigerians Are Suffering by swaggerjack: 12:57pm On Jul 29, 2023
Morocodan34r:
Vdhdudh
Re: Pictures That Paint An Accurate Potrayal Of Why Nigerians Are Suffering by Iceberg3: 2:17pm On Jul 29, 2023
CannibalTorment the cow grin:
Re: Pictures That Paint An Accurate Potrayal Of Why Nigerians Are Suffering by Khd95(m): 3:26pm On Jul 29, 2023
Ganges of thievezz and crîiminals

Govt of padi padi, I wonder Wetin africa china and for aunt now when he sang “food no dey, broda eyyh water no Dey,”

Or Eedris Abdul Kareem when he sang “nijeria Jaga jaga “
Re: Pictures That Paint An Accurate Potrayal Of Why Nigerians Are Suffering by JayDaily2: 3:33pm On Jul 29, 2023
Reading
Re: Pictures That Paint An Accurate Potrayal Of Why Nigerians Are Suffering by sirchim(m): 3:35pm On Jul 29, 2023
No b lie ☹️
Re: Pictures That Paint An Accurate Potrayal Of Why Nigerians Are Suffering by sirchim(m): 3:36pm On Jul 29, 2023
swaggerjack:
CC
RenaissanceGuy

helinues
Monogamy
LegendHero
NGpatriot
TonyeBarcanista
yarimo
seunmsg
Simplyleo
Racoon
NgeneUkwenu
tmksouth
irongalaxy
zhike
Joziboi
CilicMarin
Omenka
Nlpolicewoman
candidtalk
moh247
princeoflagos
CodeTemplar
iammo
WannaHowzit
All of them are part of our problem in the country.
Re: Pictures That Paint An Accurate Potrayal Of Why Nigerians Are Suffering by Godwin4444: 3:50pm On Jul 29, 2023
swaggerjack:
another Igbo wailing thread
Re: Pictures That Paint An Accurate Potrayal Of Why Nigerians Are Suffering by swaggerjack: 4:01pm On Jul 29, 2023
Godwin4444:
another Igbo wailing thread
Thrash...I am Yoruba from Osun state.
Re: Pictures That Paint An Accurate Potrayal Of Why Nigerians Are Suffering by Oladayoade12: 4:55pm On Jul 29, 2023
*Urgent recruitment*
Hello everyone if you know anyone who is a qualified driver who can drive individual salary 80k per month
Requirements
1.Must be familiar with island and mainland route
2. Must have 3 to 5 years driving experience
3. Valid driver's license
4. Must be living around Ojodu Berger, Kara/opic or Wawa environs
Must be based in Lagos
5. Send CV to datoluminds@outlook.com
Re: Pictures That Paint An Accurate Potrayal Of Why Nigerians Are Suffering by orohbirodeysmel: 5:25pm On Jul 29, 2023
If you still believe in Nigeria...Dey play...just dey play...

Criminals have over run the country from North to South, East to West....a man that forged certificate is busy locking people's shops in Enugu State

1980s/1990s yahoo boys and criminals are the leaders today. So get ready the yahoo boys you see on the streets today are the future leaders. The earlier you make peace with this reality...the better for you

1 Like

Re: Pictures That Paint An Accurate Potrayal Of Why Nigerians Are Suffering by Godwin4444: 5:38pm On Jul 29, 2023
swaggerjack:

Thrash...I am Yoruba from Osun state.
how igbos find it easy to denounce their heritage dey shock me

No time they will say “I am Yoruba” “I am not Igbo ooo”
Re: Pictures That Paint An Accurate Potrayal Of Why Nigerians Are Suffering by Starking1000000(m): 6:08pm On Jul 29, 2023
CannibalTorment:

Okay na
Peter obi convicted for drug case in Chicago

abi na my eye day pain me
Groceries and refined sodium chloride don spoil my eye finish grin cool

1 Like

Re: Pictures That Paint An Accurate Potrayal Of Why Nigerians Are Suffering by swaggerjack: 9:39pm On Jul 29, 2023
Starking1000000:

Okay na
Peter obi convicted for drug case in Chicago

abi na my eye day pain me
Groceries and refined sodium chloride don spoil my eye finish grin cool

(1) (Reply)

Police Get 1000 Jeeps For Elections / In Less Than 1992 Hours From Now Nigeria Will Cease To Exist Legally / America Behind TB Joshua Church Collapse - Russian Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.