Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,194 members, 7,860,282 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:51 AM

How Do I Use The Differences In Exchange Rate To Make Money? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Use The Differences In Exchange Rate To Make Money? (300 Views)

CBN Raises Interest Rate To 16.5% / CBN Raises Interest Rate To 15.5% To Curb Rising Inflation / CBN Raises Interest Rate To 14% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Use The Differences In Exchange Rate To Make Money? by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 10:02am On Jul 29, 2023
I was chatting with my India friend, a guy, and I discovered that, 1 India rupees is X10 of Nigeria naira, like it is hard for me to believe, why is Nigeria Currency getting worst day by day? My question is ; How do I tap into this wide exchange rate to make money?
Re: How Do I Use The Differences In Exchange Rate To Make Money? by Weknowbetter: 10:27am On Jul 29, 2023
Japa work where the money is worth more, save and flip that money in Nigeria. Do you have time for that?
Re: How Do I Use The Differences In Exchange Rate To Make Money? by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 3:32pm On Jul 29, 2023
Weknowbetter:
Japa work where the money is worth more, save and flip that money in Nigeria. Do you have time for that?

Is there anything else, we are looking for than means to survive? If I know more, I will give my all.
Re: How Do I Use The Differences In Exchange Rate To Make Money? by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 1:43pm On Aug 05, 2023
G
Re: How Do I Use The Differences In Exchange Rate To Make Money? by Ehikioyah(m): 2:20pm On Aug 05, 2023
Set up a U.S bank account and try out dropshipping. You can set up a U.S bank account using Norebase.com
Re: How Do I Use The Differences In Exchange Rate To Make Money? by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 6:33pm On Aug 12, 2023
Ehikioyah:
Set up a U.S bank account and try out dropshipping. You can set up a U.S bank account using Norebase.com

Thank you, I will try it.

(1) (Reply)

Things I Can Export To Cameroon / NIN ENROLLMENT Business(become An Agent Now) / Can I Be Arrested For Owning Online Load App 500k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.