Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Why Ahmedu Bello Was Obsessed With The Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Ahmedu Bello Was Obsessed With The Igbos (1764 Views)

If You Give An Inch They Will Take A Mile-sir Ahmedu Bello / EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Called Me To Say Col Bello Was Shooting At Lekki - Gen Ndagi / A Large Hearted,sir Ahmedu Bello,killed By His Adopted Son(emeka Nzeogwe) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Ahmedu Bello Was Obsessed With The Igbos by lexylaw40: 10:29am On Jul 29, 2023
The Yorubas have later come to learn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWKZGWDOgpU

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ahmedu Bello Was Obsessed With The Igbos by muykem: 10:33am On Jul 29, 2023
Ahedu Bello was very knowledgeable and intelligent to have known this then. How on earth will you explain the desire of igbo all over the world to take over control of Lagos state politics? I can bet it with everything, Imo state man can never become Councillor in Anambra even if he has 95% of the electorate backing him.

30 Likes

Re: Why Ahmedu Bello Was Obsessed With The Igbos by lexylaw40: 11:27am On Jul 29, 2023
I respect this man's wisdom,my first time to hear him speak

6 Likes

Re: Why Ahmedu Bello Was Obsessed With The Igbos by MrColdsweat: 12:15pm On Jul 29, 2023
Ahmadu bello had to paint the igbos black because he wanted his people to remain under his total control. If the north accept and practice the igbo idea of self-independence, they would no longer worship him and he'll be a nobody.
Nobody wants to lose his fools because fools are assets.

First rule of power: Power is nothing without control.

40 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Why Ahmedu Bello Was Obsessed With The Igbos by lexylaw40: 3:00pm On Jul 29, 2023
MrColdsweat:
Ahmadu bello had to paint the igbos black because he wanted his people to remain under his total control. If the north accept and practice the igbo idea of self-independence, they would no longer worship him and he'll be a nobody.

so you're saying your people left there region underdeveloped and then move to the Northern part of the country so as to help them develop there cities and way of life... sometimes when you talk like this I just look at you and smile, well maybe Silence is the best answer for the city developers

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Ahmedu Bello Was Obsessed With The Igbos by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 3:23pm On Jul 29, 2023
muykem:
Ahedu Bello was very knowledgeable and intelligent to have known this then. How on earth will you explain the desire of igbo all over the world to take over control of Lagos state politics? I can bet it with everything, Imo state man can never become Councillor in Anambra even if he has 95% of the electorate backing him.
Another shit from brown roof republic. Useless assumption.

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Ahmedu Bello Was Obsessed With The Igbos by lexylaw40: 3:38pm On Jul 29, 2023
Is this a generational something

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Ahmedu Bello Was Obsessed With The Igbos by Raskimonojendor: 3:41pm On Jul 29, 2023
muykem:
Peter Obi showed that trait in him as well.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Ahmedu Bello Was Obsessed With The Igbos by Raskimonojendor: 3:42pm On Jul 29, 2023
lexylaw40:
I respect this man's wisdom, first time I hear him speak
Akintola said similar stuff about the ibos alakuko but in Yoruba. Look it up on YouTube. The trait has always been there. It's ingrained in the DNA grin

Start listening from the 3 minute.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNPzWW3kXVg

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Ahmedu Bello Was Obsessed With The Igbos by Cabalgeneral: 3:42pm On Jul 29, 2023
lexylaw40:

Not Yoruba only but to all Nigerians,as you can see Igbo have a very chance to remain in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Why Ahmedu Bello Was Obsessed With The Igbos by lexylaw40: 3:43pm On Jul 29, 2023
This people should change there ways... this is not good

7 Likes

Re: Why Ahmedu Bello Was Obsessed With The Igbos by Cabalgeneral: 3:44pm On Jul 29, 2023
muykem:

That is why they have been relegated to 6th citizen in Nigeria, Biafra is their only solution.

9 Likes

Re: Why Ahmedu Bello Was Obsessed With The Igbos by Cabalgeneral: 3:47pm On Jul 29, 2023
MrColdsweat:

Ahmed Bello also was the one that Orient the Yoruba people during election.
The only solution left Igbo is Biafra, there's nothing for them/you anymore in Nigeria.

10 Likes

Re: Why Ahmedu Bello Was Obsessed With The Igbos by Cabalgeneral: 3:48pm On Jul 29, 2023
lexylaw40:
so you're saying your people left there region undeveloped, then move to the North to go and help them develop there cities and way of life... sometimes when you talk like this I just look and smile. Silence is the best answer for the city developers

The solution left for igbo is Biafra, there's nothing for them in Nigeria anymore.

We've seen them finished.

7 Likes

Re: Why Ahmedu Bello Was Obsessed With The Igbos by Cabalgeneral: 3:49pm On Jul 29, 2023
OBIDIENTNAIJA:

Another shit from brown roof republic. Useless assumption.

Igbo must go loading....

7 Likes

Re: Why Ahmedu Bello Was Obsessed With The Igbos by Cabalgeneral: 3:53pm On Jul 29, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Akintola said similar stuff about the ibos alakuko but in Yoruba. Look it up on YouTube. The trait has always been there. It's ingrained in the DNA grin

Start listening from the 3 minute.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNPzWW3kXVg

The devil/demon in the midst of Nigerian's are Igbo, the earlier we support asari dokubo and give them their Igbo Biafra the better

5 Likes

Re: Why Ahmedu Bello Was Obsessed With The Igbos by Cabalgeneral: 3:55pm On Jul 29, 2023
lexylaw40:
This people should change there ways... this is not good

Igbo will continue to be worsening the only solution is to grant Igbo Biafra indirectly as it is happening gradually with sit at home.

3 Likes

Re: Why Ahmedu Bello Was Obsessed With The Igbos by WorldRichest: 4:02pm On Jul 29, 2023
lexylaw40:

You will weep for long. Of course is every other person that is obsessed with drug trafficking merchants
Re: Why Ahmedu Bello Was Obsessed With The Igbos by flokii: 4:04pm On Jul 29, 2023
@OP I don't think you know the trauma that goes with ethnic cleansing of other tribes by the Igbos in the First republic.. What was Ahmadu Bello's offence? What did Akintola do to deserve death??.

I still say it that docility of Yorubas has been our people's undoing in Nigeria. The Northerners asked that the coup plotters be executed to heal the wounds of 15th January, 1966 but Ironsi refused, instead the coup plotters were being treated as kings, enjoying life in detention.

Try to rubbish Ahmadu Bello as much as you like but you can't take the fact that he was wise and intelligent even more than Awolowo who continued looking for alliance with Azikiwe that showed disdain towards him and his people.. Yorubas must wake up and start protecting Yoruba rights, heritage ad culture in Nigeria.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ahmedu Bello Was Obsessed With The Igbos by ecolime(m): 4:18pm On Jul 29, 2023
lexylaw40:
He speaks very well and looks very refined.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ahmedu Bello Was Obsessed With The Igbos by Imsoblessed: 4:19pm On Jul 29, 2023
The igbos seriously need to hear and take the advice from pastor Sunday Adelaja..... Humility and service is the key

6 Likes

Re: Why Ahmedu Bello Was Obsessed With The Igbos by lexylaw40: 4:20pm On Jul 29, 2023
Obidients busted

5 Likes

Re: Why Ahmedu Bello Was Obsessed With The Igbos by Zxcvbnmghtr: 4:23pm On Jul 29, 2023
Ye kparikpa my eye don go see something ye. Who say make I open dis thread o! Who be that naked ...ye ye ye

3 Likes

Re: Why Ahmedu Bello Was Obsessed With The Igbos by CloudWalker: 4:36pm On Jul 29, 2023
Re: Why Ahmedu Bello Was Obsessed With The Igbos by Kukutente23: 4:44pm On Jul 29, 2023
flokii:
@OP I don't think you know the trauma that goes with ethnic cleansing of other tribes by the Igbos in the First republic.. What was Ahmadu Bello's offence? What did Akintola do to deserve death??.

I still say it that docility of Yorubas has been our people's undoing in Nigeria. The Northerners asked that the coup plotters be executed to heal the wounds of 15th January, 1966 but Ironsi refused, inst[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]ead the coup plotters were being treated as kings, enjoying life in detention.

Try to rubbish Ahmadu Bello as much as you like but you can't take the fact that he was wise and intelligent even more than Awolowo who continued looking for alliance with Azikiwe that showed disdain towards him and his people.. Yorubas must wake up and start protecting Yoruba rights, heritage ad culture in Nigeria.
The most foolish thing to ever say in Nigerian politics is that Ahmadu Bello was wiser than Awolowo. What has his wisdom given to his region today and down the years?
I just hope you're trolling.
One of those who made this country what it is today in terms of backwardness is that same Ahmadu Bello and his fellow bigots up north. That's what you supposed educated fellows are venerating out of spite.

3 Likes

Re: Why Ahmedu Bello Was Obsessed With The Igbos by EconomistXplain: 4:46pm On Jul 29, 2023
flokii:

I still say it that docility of Yorubas has been our people's undoing in Nigeria. The Northerners asked that the coup plotters be executed to heal the wounds of 15th January, 1966 but Ironsi refused, instead the coup plotters were being treated as kings, enjoying life in detention.

simply tell ur brother tinubu to allow the igbos go form their own country...

u are simply jealous of the igbos.....listen to the commentators...he said the igbos were the most educated then....so who held the other regions from education...? igbos...?

grow up nd stop the hatred

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Ahmedu Bello Was Obsessed With The Igbos by MrColdsweat: 4:52pm On Jul 29, 2023
lexylaw40:
so you're saying your people left there region undeveloped, then move to the North to go and help them develop there cities and way of life... sometimes when you talk like this I just look and smile. Silence is the best answer for the city developers

I do not exchange words with people with poor comprehension skills and lowlives. Go look for your level.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ahmedu Bello Was Obsessed With The Igbos by VinnyBaba: 5:01pm On Jul 29, 2023
Kukutente23:

The most foolish thing to ever say in Nigerian politics is that Ahmadu Bello was wiser than Awolowo. What has his wisdom given to his region today and down the years?
I just hope you're trolling.
One of those who made this country what it is today in terms of backwardness is that same Ahmadu Bello and his fellow bigots up north. That's what you supposed educated fellows are venerating out of spite.

Cowardly, FOOLISHNESS and INFERIORITY COMPLEX rolled into one.😒🤦

If he is Yoruba and other Yorubas share such thoughts, I Pity the Yoruba Race!.😕

How can any Sane Person compare AWOLOWO and Ahmadu Bello?

It is his Type that gave Freely Ilorin out to Hausa/FULANI Invaders!😏

2 Likes

Re: Why Ahmedu Bello Was Obsessed With The Igbos by lexylaw09: 5:29pm On Jul 29, 2023
lexylaw40:
The Yorubas have something to learn

Re: Why Ahmedu Bello Was Obsessed With The Igbos by olisaEze(m): 5:32pm On Jul 29, 2023
If the Igbo are so evil and Nigeria would have been perfect without their presence, kuku let them goan start their own country na! Shuo, the sooner you quit quoting dead men and let them go, the quicker Tinubu can achieve Dubai in Nigeria. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ahmedu Bello Was Obsessed With The Igbos by tunde1200(m): 5:43pm On Jul 29, 2023
muykem:
Ahedu Bello was very knowledgeable and intelligent to have known this then. How on earth will you explain the desire of Igbo all over the world to take over control of Lagos state politics? I can bet it with everything, Imo state man can never become Councillor in Anambra even if he has 95% of the electorate backing him.

You understand igbos and their ways

5 Likes

Re: Why Ahmedu Bello Was Obsessed With The Igbos by lexylaw09: 5:51pm On Jul 29, 2023

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Forged The Result Sent To INEC / Greedy Nature & Covetousness For Lagos State. / Nigerian Politicians Are Destroying Our Young Girls – Dr Sam Amadi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.