Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,475 members, 7,823,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Nigerian Politicians Are Destroying Our Young Girls – Dr Sam Amadi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Politicians Are Destroying Our Young Girls – Dr Sam Amadi (1776 Views)

Sam Amadi Threatens To Sue FFK If He Doesn't Apologise. / Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola / Anyim Offers South East Best Chance For 2023 Presidency - Dr. Sam Amadi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Politicians Are Destroying Our Young Girls – Dr Sam Amadi by birth100: 11:15am On Dec 10, 2023
Nigerian politicians are destroying our young girls – Dr Sam Amadi
newsmirrorng.comDec 10, 2023 4:52 AM

Terrible things happen in Nigeria. We have lost the present and we want to lose the future.

I just left Transcorp Hotel Abuja after my news analysis at Arise News TV. As I stepped to the lobby of the hotel, I saw a bevy of pretty young girls in their early 20s crowded in a corner. There were all skimpily dressed as if there were commercial sex workers. The time was 10.30pm.

One of them rushed to greet me. “Good evening sir”. She was one of my students. I recognized her clearly because she had a slight disability and I paid attention to make sure she followed the coursework. I was shocked. I recognized three of those hotly dressed pretty young girls as fresh graduates of my department.
What are they all coming to do at this kind of Hotel at this hour and dressed in this manner? Of course, I think I know what it is. A Nigerian politician or man of means have arranged them for his pleasure and those of his friends and acquaintances. Everyday, our girls are disoriented by these politicians who have neither shame nor conscience because they have access to power and money.

We pride ourselves that we have a large youth population and that is a huge asset. But the truth is that we have a large hardware. The software is highly corrupted. Why do we intend to organize these adolescents into the life of immorality?

This reminds me of the experience I had as a special adviser to senate president. Once we went to open a new government house built by a Governor in one of the southeast states. The Governor arranged a special reception for us. When we got to the venue of the so-called reception, I was shocked. Tens of very young girls sourced from the nearby university – between 17-22 years- were already dancing with top government officials. I screamed and accosted the majority leader of the State House of Assembly. He boldly answered “Man Sammy, these adolescents are our counterparts”. Wow. What? I requested to be taken back to the hotel. That was the end of the reception for me. I couldn’t believe that someone will arrange first year students for an entourage that has the Senate President and the Chairman of the Senate Committee on Education. We are finished.

These politicians have done more harms than you can imagine. They have destroyed the economy. They have destroyed infrastructure. They have also destroyed the morality and the viability of our human capital. How can such young girls who are debased that early rise up to be moral champions of tomorrow? How? Pretty difficult.’

Written by SAM AMADI, Ph.D

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Politicians Are Destroying Our Young Girls – Dr Sam Amadi by immortalcrown(m): 11:17am On Dec 10, 2023
The solution lies in the hands of those silly girls who willingly do the dirty trip.

Those girls are not homeless or unfit to work. Those younger and older than them sell pure water to survive. But these silly ones do "soft work" to buy latest iPhones. Even if poverty is what forced them into the hook up, haven't they made enough money to start a business? It is a life they choose to live but fools defend them and blame poverty.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Politicians Are Destroying Our Young Girls – Dr Sam Amadi by Jokerman(m): 11:18am On Dec 10, 2023
No.

We are still doing tribalism here... So I'm no sure about these girls
Re: Nigerian Politicians Are Destroying Our Young Girls – Dr Sam Amadi by Nukilia: 11:32am On Dec 10, 2023
Our nation is under siege. The cartels have crippled every sector in this country.

The major problem in our society today is that we have ladies whose private parts have been mercilessly drilled by the politicians and their friends. These ladies end up with simple guys who are labelled 2 minutes indomie, funilly enough, these ladies have become unsatiable because of the 'well' between their laps.

What a people! cry

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Politicians Are Destroying Our Young Girls – Dr Sam Amadi by brain54(m): 11:53am On Dec 10, 2023
Girls wey Wan destroy already ...

Infact some of them done destroy so badly na them dey destroy the politicians.

I am not justifying the actions of those wicked politicians though... Most of them are just evil agbayas.

Big for nothing old men who think of only 2 things- loooting their pockets heavy, and satisfying their dick craving.

Not that they can go past 10 secs sef if clocked!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Politicians Are Destroying Our Young Girls – Dr Sam Amadi by advanceDNA: 12:04pm On Dec 10, 2023
birth100:
Nigerian politicians are destroying our young girls – Dr Sam Amadi
newsmirrorng.comDec 10, 2023 4:52 AM

Did the young girls tell u they don't want to be destroyed..??.. Na u see am as destroy....
Babe wear fine clothe...comot for house go fvck for one night ..she collect 500k.....some even make millions. .......u come here dey call am destroy ...
The same fvck their young boyfriends do them and all they get is body counts and abortions

U need to know how these girls think before u will say they are being destroyed....these girls are already asking you.. Is it ur destroy??

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Politicians Are Destroying Our Young Girls – Dr Sam Amadi by BloomingDale(f): 12:07pm On Dec 10, 2023
immortalcrown:
The solution lies in the hands of those silly girls who willingly do the dirty trip.

Those girls are not homeless or unfit to work. Those younger and older than them sell pure water to survive. But these silly ones do "soft work" to buy latest iPhones.

Go and fix your country. Everything wrong is the woman’s fault, never you foolish men that call yourselves the head.
Re: Nigerian Politicians Are Destroying Our Young Girls – Dr Sam Amadi by immortalcrown(m): 12:08pm On Dec 10, 2023
BloomingDale:
Go and fix your country. Everything wrong is the woman’s fault, never you foolish men that call yourselves the head.
Go and fix your brain first for the following reasons.

I didn't blame all women. I made it clear in the comment that there are girls who do not make that kind of dirty trips.

There are wealthy men's daughters who do hook up and there are poor men's daughters who do not do hook up.

If you are in your right senses and you are not a riled hook up girl, explain what you have against my comment.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Politicians Are Destroying Our Young Girls – Dr Sam Amadi by SeeWahala: 12:12pm On Dec 10, 2023
Young girls

Old papa

Old mama

Even new born baby

Nigerian politicians have daburu the country for everybody especially the apc ones angry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Politicians Are Destroying Our Young Girls – Dr Sam Amadi by kokoA(m): 12:16pm On Dec 10, 2023
Did they complain to you?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Politicians Are Destroying Our Young Girls – Dr Sam Amadi by Splashme: 12:22pm On Dec 10, 2023
Terrible
Re: Nigerian Politicians Are Destroying Our Young Girls – Dr Sam Amadi by crossfm: 1:18pm On Dec 10, 2023
Hehehe.

That's where they spend the whole budget they are suppose to use in working for the masses.

They spend millions on these small girls,then turn to the masses and tell the gullible ones how Nigeria is broke and how they should be patient.

The ones I pity most are their online supporters,they defend them on empty stomach every day. Making excuse for these politicians who don't care about them.

You remember the number of girls that went for the summit in Dubai,na them da chop our budget.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Politicians Are Destroying Our Young Girls – Dr Sam Amadi by id4sho(m): 1:26pm On Dec 10, 2023
Ashawo dey their blood, nothing new. Their whoring stage. Big men Wil carry HIV and give them, they pass it to their boyfriend. The cycle continues.'' Abuja big girls'', very shameless and heartless

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Politicians Are Destroying Our Young Girls – Dr Sam Amadi by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:28pm On Dec 10, 2023
Dr. I wonder what these girls will teach their children when they start giving birth to children

The saying goes when a girl child is educated, the entire community is educated as against the boy child who only stand to reap the benefit alone.

But when a girl child is prostituted, the entire community eventually end up becoming prostituted. It's a nobrainer.

Don't be surprised these ones will later be appointed Ministers of the Federal Republic 10 to 15 years down the line.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Politicians Are Destroying Our Young Girls – Dr Sam Amadi by Melagros(m): 1:31pm On Dec 10, 2023
You just assumed, yes we know that the politicians do this but this happens as a result of poor parenting peer pressure/ influence

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Politicians Are Destroying Our Young Girls – Dr Sam Amadi by emmaodet: 1:34pm On Dec 10, 2023
advanceDNA:

Did the young girls tell u they don't want to be destroyed..??.. Na u see am as destroy....
Babe wear fine clothe...comot for house go fvck for one night ..she collect 500k.....some even make millions. .......u come here dey call am destroy ...
The same fvck their young boyfriends do them and all they get is body counts and abortions

U need to know how these girls think before u will say they are being destroyed....these girls are already asking you.. Is it ur destroy??

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Politicians Are Destroying Our Young Girls – Dr Sam Amadi by Fahvvy: 1:35pm On Dec 10, 2023
A girl will wake up one morning...
Enter the bathroom....
Take a shower...
Do her makeup...
Wear her clothes...

Pay transport to a hotel...
Enter the hotel room...
Sleep with a man...
And somehow, she's not to blamed? undecided...
Please make it make sense! undecided...

Is it that she's a minor or maybe she's so daf.t to think that it's revival service that happens in a hotel? undecided...

See eh...
It's high time we start holding females accountable for their actions undecided...

If an adult female chooses to sle.ep around, as long as she wasn't ra.ped, then it's simply because she CHOOSE to sleep around, simple! undecided...

They're not kids for crying out loud!

And before you blame condition, please remember that there are other girls in far worse situations that those girls and yet they still came out of it without compromise undecided...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Politicians Are Destroying Our Young Girls – Dr Sam Amadi by ExudeLoveToAll: 1:44pm On Dec 10, 2023
BloomingDale:

Men men men that's the only word you have in your head. Learn how to take accountability for your actions.

A prostitute should not be blamed but the one who patonize isn't it? Greed and not been contented and ready to work is a tool for destructive tendencies.

When ladies see relationship with men as a means of employment what else do you expect? It will result to a degenerate society.

Both the prostitutes and their enablers are guilty of same crime.

This is why men who want chastity should always fact check the past sexual history of a woman it is a pointer to a sustainable relationship.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Politicians Are Destroying Our Young Girls – Dr Sam Amadi by seunjungle1(m): 2:42pm On Dec 10, 2023
How did you get to know it was a politician they were waiting for and not Yahoo boys?
Everything na politicians...opposition kill you there
Re: Nigerian Politicians Are Destroying Our Young Girls – Dr Sam Amadi by johnmartus(m): 2:46pm On Dec 10, 2023
Me only pity real niggar that yet to married.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Politicians Are Destroying Our Young Girls – Dr Sam Amadi by guysbewise: 3:47pm On Dec 10, 2023
How is that possible when they are not pollute-ticians?
Re: Nigerian Politicians Are Destroying Our Young Girls – Dr Sam Amadi by raskymonojendor: 3:53pm On Dec 10, 2023
It's not only politicians though. Yahoo boys, paedophiles, cultist, pervert people, pimps e.t.c are all involved.
Re: Nigerian Politicians Are Destroying Our Young Girls – Dr Sam Amadi by DKM123: 4:35pm On Dec 10, 2023
Sex trade is as old as the earth. It's the oldest trade in the world.

There will ALWAYS be men who are ready and willing to pay to have sex with this women and there will always be women who are ready to give sex in exchange for money and power and I think it's for eternity.

As long as there is demand for sex from men, there will be those who will satisfy thier sexual urges and be paid for it.

It's unfortunate and I sometimes judge this girls but the truth is that they are giving a service that is not hurting the client..... So na them sabi! I hope they find peace in thier hearts and realise there is more to life than selling segx.

As for the men who pay for this segx, na lack of self control and self discipline dey worry them. Married men who have wives at home and kids this girls age yet they will open thier gbola for this young girls and still pay them. They are worse off than this girls whose excuse is mostly survival. What is the excuse of this yeye old men?
Re: Nigerian Politicians Are Destroying Our Young Girls – Dr Sam Amadi by RepoMan007: 5:05pm On Dec 10, 2023
They mop up the commonwealth of naija to promote evil.
Re: Nigerian Politicians Are Destroying Our Young Girls – Dr Sam Amadi by jamesversion: 6:36pm On Dec 10, 2023
I am seriously at loss if it's the demand or the supply that is the cause of this societal menace.
Re: Nigerian Politicians Are Destroying Our Young Girls – Dr Sam Amadi by OVB123: 6:43pm On Dec 10, 2023
immortalcrown:

Those girls are not homeless or unfit to work. Those younger and older than them sell pure water to survive. But these silly ones do "soft work" to buy latest iPhones. Even if poverty is what forced them into the hook up, haven't they made enough money to start a business? It is a life they choose to live but fools defend them and blame poverty.
I have nothing to say again. You have spoken my mind. Kudos!
Re: Nigerian Politicians Are Destroying Our Young Girls – Dr Sam Amadi by birth100: 8:19pm On Dec 10, 2023
advanceDNA:

Am baffled

Re: Nigerian Politicians Are Destroying Our Young Girls – Dr Sam Amadi by birth100: 8:20pm On Dec 10, 2023
advanceDNA:

Am baffled

Am truly surprised by your comment
Re: Nigerian Politicians Are Destroying Our Young Girls – Dr Sam Amadi by marsup: 8:45pm On Dec 10, 2023
Happens all over the world.
You should see what these footballers do.
There was a time some of them imported young girls from Ukraine and Russia, for parties and did all sorts with them.
It happens in US, UK, name it.
It's a freaking pandemic and it's disheartening.
More heart breaking is the fact that some mothers' encourage their daughters' wayward lifestyle, they do the pimping.
What about the guys? Many of the young boys are being pimped to rich men these days.
Immorality is the order of the day.
Nothing surprises me anymore.
Re: Nigerian Politicians Are Destroying Our Young Girls – Dr Sam Amadi by advanceDNA: 8:55pm On Dec 10, 2023
birth100:

Am truly surprised by your comment

Surprised?? Why?? That means u are expecting something else??

(1) (Reply)

Female Banker, 12-yr-old Killed In Lagos Bank Robbery / Senator Obiagbon At It Again / What Is The Root Cause Of Nigeria's Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.