Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,715 members, 7,827,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) (3374 Views)

Life Is Not Fair There Is No Black Jesus / There Is No Black Jesus / No Black Man Will Go To Heaven - Prophet Agya Dan (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by HarshBitterTrut: 7:06pm On Aug 23, 2023
No moon landing and no black Jesus.

The Nine Unknown Men: Great Ashoka’s Secret Society
By Mithun Sarkar- 16 March, 20222
Illustration of Ashoka's Nine Unknown Men
Image 1: Illustration of Ashoka's Nine Unknown Men
Secret organizations like the Freemasons and Illuminati are probably familiar to you but are you familiar with the Secret Society of Great Ashoka? There is also a private organization in India, “The Nine Unknown Men,” founded by the great Mauryan emperor Ashoka in 270 BC. The Nine Unknown Men was a secret club that significantly influenced social, political, economic, and scientific progress. Ashoka ordered his nine unknown soldiers always to remain confidential, and it is believed that they still exist, and the secrets kept by them have been passed down through generations.

Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by EnvyandHate: 8:52pm On Aug 23, 2023

1 Like

Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by EnvyandHate: 2:15am On Aug 24, 2023
Lies from hell
Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by EnvyandHate: 2:24am On Aug 24, 2023
STANLEY KUBRICK MOON LANDING HOAX CONFESSION

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odmqs-V1ImQ?si=Zb9cz1zLax4kXMAa
Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by EnvyandHate: 12:52pm On Aug 24, 2023
No landing on the Moon because it is only a light.
Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by EnvyandHate: 1:04pm On Aug 24, 2023
MAD TV - READING CABOOSE WITH GEORGE CARLIN EXPOSING THE MOON LANDING HOAX

BlackAdam65

The trauma created from believing such a lie disorientates the mind. Do you ever feel the Earth move? Do you ever feel it spinning? This sort of gaslighting puts the mind in a delusional state. Once you come to realize the Earth is a plane and that we live in a cosmic egg then other truths will open up to you. That's how the universe works you must perceive the door to the next level, go through it in order to see what is on that next level. If somehow you can't find the door and you never go through it then a whole level of experience is closed or cut off from you. Once you perceive Flat Earth then Astrology takes on a new meaning. Once you understand that the whole sky is revolving around the Earth plane and that we are the center a whole new perception begins. Once you perceive all this then the Kabbalah will make sense, magick will make sense and the elite will not be able to deceive you. There is alot of reward for those who take this step.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H37vGQYJu2M?si=nHgbCiLt_c5aOFpK

Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by BlackAdam65: 1:34pm On Aug 24, 2023
EnvyandHate:
MAD TV - READING CABOOSE WITH GEORGE CARLIN EXPOSING THE MOON LANDING HOAX

BlackAdam65

The trauma created from believing such a lie disorientates the mind. Do you ever feel the Earth move? Do you ever feel it spinning? This sort of gaslighting puts the mind in a delusional state. Once you come to realize the Earth is a plane and that we live in a cosmic egg then other truths will open up to you. That's how the universe works you must perceive the door to the next level, go through it in order to see what is on that next level. If somehow you can't find the door and you never go through it then a whole level of experience is closed or cut off from you. Once you perceive Flat Earth then Astrology takes on a new meaning. Once you understand that the whole sky is revolving around the Earth plane and that we are the center a whole new perception begins. Once you perceive all this then the Kabbalah will make sense, magick will make sense and the elite will not be able to deceive you. There is alot of reward for those who take this step.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H37vGQYJu2M?si=nHgbCiLt_c5aOFpK

but op who is behind this round earth lie and why
Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by EnvyandHate: 2:06pm On Aug 24, 2023
BlackAdam65:
but op who is behind this round earth lie and why

Ham, parts of Yapeth, Cush, Edom and Ishmael are behind the ball Earth lie.

The lie started in ancient Kemet when Mizram son of Ham and founder of Kemet, took the sky and made it a goddess named Nut, then took the Earth and made it a god called Geb. The Vedas which is an original Monothiest text of Shem says that men took the holy names of God and made their own names for gods. The root of name is noun, a person, place or thing in this case attribute or quality of God. The sky and Earth are the works of the Creator God not Nut and Geb. The Kemet people created the mystery system which is a set of degrees of initiation into deceptive truth with each degree a new deity is introduced to be worshipped along with stolen knowledge from God. When one takes without giving credit to the author it's called stealing. It is a crime. These degrees are the same degrees of Freemasonry who has its origins in Kemet. North Africa is the heart, seat and bedrock of pagan Illuminati worship.

When Cush son of Mizram took conquest of India the 9 unknown men secret society began. This is how this lie got to India and why they are involved in the conspiracy. Knowledge of India spread to the Far East the land of Yapeth through Buddhism this is how they got involved in the conspiracy against God. Then Ishmael the father of Arabs his mother Hagar was an Kemet princess she taught her son their system. They have 360 gods in the ancient Arabian mystery system for the 360 degrees of the sky around us. They have 96 degrees of Freemasonry initiation. Then there is Edom sons of Esau who gave up his birthright to worship Kemet gods. Esau went on to build Greece and rename Kemet into Egypt. The Romans also Edomites continued the practice of Dyonisus rituals of Kemet and initiation into the mystery system. The Edomites forcibly converted to Judaism also were inducted into the stone masonry societies of Egypt whom opposed Christ. And through the Edomites of Scotland who founded Scottish Rites Freemasonry is how this lying system became apart of the modern Western World and NASA.

Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by EnvyandHate: 4:22pm On Aug 24, 2023
The ruling caste of India has Cushite roots since the time Cush invaded Indus Valley and mated with the fair skin women there. The original Semitic people became the lower caste and are called Yavadas, they are not Hindus, they are Monothiests and their scripture the Vedas read verbatimly with the Torah, Bible and Qu'ran in many verses saying repeatedly God is one.

Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by EnvyandHate: 2:23am On Aug 25, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oCNGcbwxWg?si=satck2zMNKZORRGh

1965 scientist claims the moon is plasma, landing on it won’t be possible

Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by EnvyandHate: 7:07am On Aug 25, 2023
No moon landing and no black Jesus
Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by EnvyandHate: 12:58pm On Aug 25, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvAk9718Jo8?si=Yr0KaL1jzd6AEDr4

Purple Flat Earth

Purple Moon Landing Hoax

Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by EnvyandHate: 5:57pm On Aug 25, 2023
witchcraft is frighteningly real but Landing on the moon is not possible
Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by EnvyandHate: 10:28pm On Aug 26, 2023
Blacks and Jews conspire together to cover up the true identity of the brown skin Jews. There are no black or white Jews.

Keep Jesus Brown

Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by EnvyandHate: 7:54pm On Aug 30, 2023
There are some black who covet the status of being the authentic Hebrews so they are coloring portrait pictures darker to match themselves.

I was online scanning photos when I came across a portrait picture of King Louis XIV and he was very brown rather light brown compared to another photo of him appearing very dark brown. The issue is that one looks way too new and the one I recently discovered looks very old authentic. Most if not all the pictures of Hebrew royalty show them as being fair skin to reddish brown in color which is opposite of the black skin Moorish royalty that also held power in Spain. That crown worn by the black skin Louis the XIV looks like a Moorish crown rather than French possibly this is a Moorish ruler and someone is passing him off as Louis XIV.

BlackAdam65

NNTR

What do you think?

Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by EnvyandHate: 12:51am On Aug 31, 2023

Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by EnvyandHate: 1:18am On Aug 31, 2023
Dante Fortson
Undeniable: Full Color Evidence of Black Israelites In The Bible

This author darken these photos to make the Hebrews match his own complexion and I will show you.

There are no black or white Hebrews.

BlackAdam65

NNTR

Color of skin is based upon adaptation of UV radiation in a geographical area over a long period of generations plus passed down genetics. UV radiation dosage is roughly determined by latitude such as the closer to the Equator it increases and the further away closer to the poles it decreases. Sudan which is ancient Nubia is 12 degrees latitude and they are jet black. Lagos Nigeria is 9 degrees latitude and they are also jet black yet Lagos has mixed population that migrated so color may vary due to mixing genetics. Abraham the patriarch of Hebrews came from Chaldea which is 32 degrees latitude was probably fair skin to light reddish brown Yet Chaldeans say that the Hebrews were migrants from India which is 20 degrees latitude, Indians are light brown to dark brown similar to Vietnamese at 23 degrees latitude . When you start going above 47 degrees latitude which is Ukraine and Russia then skin color becomes white. So based upon science it's impossible for Jews who are Hebrews to be black or white. And since we know that Arabs are Hebrews, Saudia Arabia is 23 degrees latitude, Egypt is 26 degrees latitude also, and they are fair skin to reddish brown then both Edomites and Israelites are also fair skin to reddish brown. I was the one who put this Egyptian model of the four races out about 6 months ago and everyone responded without giving credit. I am aware that they are artists reditions yet I took it a step further and compared the model with science.

Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by EnvyandHate: 3:16am On Aug 31, 2023
What's the secret relationship between Blacks and Jews? The Blacks head the Illuminati Freemasonry and the Jesuits who are Khazar Jewish converts that converted to Catholicism run the Western World but bow to the Blacks. The satanic Khazar Askenaski Jewish converts wrote most of the history books lied and painted the Egyptians as white to cause confusion. This gave the Blacks the perfect cover and in exchange the Jews remained the middle men for the abundant natural resources of Africa to operate their multi national corporations that control the West. What's the origin of the Jesuits? The Islamic Moors taught their Egyptian initiation to the Jesuits bringing them into the order of the Illuminati Freemasonry whose headquarters is North Africa the heart, seat and bedrock of pagan devil worship on Earth.

Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by BlackAdam65: 7:06am On Aug 31, 2023
EnvyandHate:
There are some black who covet the status of being the authentic Hebrews so they are coloring portrait pictures darker to match themselves.

I was online scanning photos when I came across a portrait picture of King Louis XIV and he was very brown rather light brown compared to another photo of him appearing very dark brown. The issue is that one looks way too new and the one I recently discovered looks very old authentic. Most if not all the pictures of Hebrew royalty show them as being fair skin to reddish brown in color which is opposite of the black skin Moorish royalty that also held power in Spain. That crown worn by the black skin Louis the XIV looks like a Moorish crown rather than French possibly this is a Moorish ruler and someone is passing him off as Louis XIV.

BlackAdam65

NNTR

What do you think?

they are all trying to promote a lie that Hebrews were black I've come across a lot of them on Facebook most of them even claim that white people were created in labs
Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by EnvyandHate: 11:17am On Aug 31, 2023
BlackAdam65:
they are all trying to promote a lie that Hebrews were black I've come across a lot of them on Facebook most of them even claim that white people were created in labs

Yes and would you believe this that I once believed that too? Yet I tested it out on Nairaland because the Africans know many secrets and none of them would confirm that whites were created by black scientists long ago. Then a few Africans said to me that the Black man is Satan. This shocked me, It's opposite of what we are taught in America that the Whiteman is the Devil but we are reacting to oppression and not using logic. So I approached the problem of who is more responsible for the rebellion against God from a biblical perspective and concluded the blacks were the root of all the evil in the world.
Seeing that Ham was the first son of Noah to rebel after the Flood. And what these so called Black Muslims, Moors and Hebrews were doing was scape goating the white man but it still puzzled me why the Whiteman didn't defend himself then it occurred to me the Jews were the whites in cahoots with the blacks who were running the secret relationship from the white perspective. Yes the Jew is the middle man and a Jew was funding Elijah Muhammad's Nation of Islam the whole time Elijah Muhammad was teaching all over America that the Whiteman is the Devil created by a black scientist. He was also teaching that the moon is a rock blown off from the Earth by a black scientist 66 trillion years ago. Elijah Muhammad was taught by Master Fard Muhammad a Pakistanian which is an Indian so Indian secret society is also involved in the world conspiracy. The Indians were conquered by the Cushites and the ruling caste was fathered by Cush which is the grandson of Ham.
Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by EnvyandHate: 11:57am On Aug 31, 2023
The real French nobility that were mostly killed and scattered throughout the Earth during the French Revolution were definitely related to Jesus. They
were maybe a 100 generations in between them and Jesus. The Edomites and Israelites definitely have a percentage of black in them but very minimal amount as Edomites ruled Egypt as Dorian Greeks and the Israelites spent 430 years in Egypt as slaves. There was also some mixture with Whites when Hebrews ruled Europe yet all in all they were mostly fair skin to reddish brown with wooly hair.

Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by EnvyandHate: 2:31pm On Sep 01, 2023
There is a great deal of science fraud and this is done by Jewish scientists who are the middle men of the Illuminati Freemasonry headquartered in North Africa the heart, seat and bedrock of pagan devil worship..

Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by NNTR: 6:35pm On Sep 01, 2023
EnvyandHate:

BlackAdam65
NNTR

What do you think?
Genesis 3:20
Now Adam had named his wife "Eve," (i.e. life spring, life giver)
because she was to become the mother of everyone who was living
(i.e. mother of all human beings, the human race)

What I know, other than what I think, is that, I know that the whole human race was, in, Eve, the first black human being

Adam called his partner, the name, Eve, because he had the knowledge, that only a black woman is capable and able to create any race

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by EnvyandHate: 6:44pm On Sep 01, 2023
NNTR:
Genesis 3:20
Now Adam had named his wife "Eve," (i.e. life spring, life giver)
because she was to become the mother of everyone who was living
(i.e. mother of all human beings, the human race)

What I know, other than what I think, is that, I know that the whole human race was, in, Eve, the first black human being

Adam called his partner, the name, Eve, because he had the knowledge, that only a black woman is capable and able to create any race

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.

It's not true. That's science fraud. Well in as I would accept my own father who is very black and I am light brown as being my ancestors origin, I know that if it was the other way around most black people can't accept. From personal experience my father's family can't accept that they were spawn by fair skin to reddish brown Hebrews that mated with black skin Indigenous women to produce us all. What I am is a recombination of the original genetics and it's hatred because of it. The love is not equal and envy can not be love.

There is no black Jesus.

And the Bible doesn't say what color Adam and Eve was.
Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by EnvyandHate: 7:00pm On Sep 01, 2023
NNTR

Lucy, a 3.2 million-year old fossil skeleton of a human ancestor, was discovered in 1974 in Hadar, Ethiopia.

Babi is a monkey God and both Egypt and India have monkey gods.

It's fraud science there is no proof Man came from Ape and no proof that he evolved out of Africa. You do know that white parents have given birth to brown babies? And that brown parents have given birth to black babies?

Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by BlackAdam65: 7:12pm On Sep 01, 2023
EnvyandHate:
NNTR

Lucy, a 3.2 million-year old fossil skeleton of a human ancestor, was discovered in 1974 in Hadar, Ethiopia.

Babi is a monkey God and both Egypt and India have monkey gods.

It's fraud science there is no proof Man came from Ape and no proof that he evolved out of Africa. You do know that white parents have given birth to brown babies? And that brown parents have given birth to black babies?
it's also impossible for humans to mate with apes so the neanderthal story is all false don't know why this is being taught in schools

1 Like

Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by EnvyandHate: 7:24pm On Sep 01, 2023
BlackAdam65:
it's also impossible for humans to mate with apes so the neanderthal story is all false don't know why this is being taught in schools

The Jews who are the fraudulent scientists are also the middle men for the Moors and Egyptian Hamites. Shem is the oldest and the Garden of Eden was in ancient Iraq Shem's territory. So Ham and parts of Yapeth who are polytheists help fabricate the evolutionary lie which supports the Out of Africa theory both conspire together against Shem.
Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by BlackAdam65: 7:33pm On Sep 01, 2023
EnvyandHate:

The Jews who are the fraudulent scientists are also the middle men for the Moors and Egyptian Hamites. Shem is the oldest and the Garden of Eden was in ancient Iraq Shem's territory. So Ham and parts of Yapeth who are polytheists help fabricate the evolutionary lie which supports the Out of Africa theory both conspire together against Shem.

well I thank God for people like you who speak the truth you are a real eye opener I've been following your topic since last year I even had to create an account here just to interact with you
Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by EnvyandHate: 7:57pm On Sep 01, 2023
BlackAdam65:
well I thank God for people like you who speak the truth you are a real eye opener I've been following your topic since last year I even had to create an account here just to interact with you

Yes thank God and the Yorubas who own this site I thank them for being God loving. Alot of Nigerians helped me along the way to proper understanding even though their environment is a very risky one.

1 Like

Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by EnvyandHate: 6:15pm On Sep 04, 2023
Make sure no one who really wants to hit the ball gets up to the plate

That's Jezebel's assignment.
Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by EnvyandHate: 6:32pm On Sep 04, 2023
Here we have two distinguished Scottish Rites Freemasons, one 32 degree and the other 33 degree, disproving that Freemasons and Knights Templar are the same. There is no link between the Knights Templar and Freemasonry Illuminati.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hM1GkfcCwIg?si=o-J_RjaAtULpo4as
Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by EnvyandHate: 7:51pm On Sep 04, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Revelation Of Hell By 7 Youths / Religion: Most Controversial Topic Of The Year 2009 / Prophet Brian Carn "Puts Lay Members Back In Their Proper Place."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.