Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,835 members, 7,828,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) (3379 Views)

Life Is Not Fair There Is No Black Jesus / There Is No Black Jesus / No Black Man Will Go To Heaven - Prophet Agya Dan (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by EnvyandHate: 7:46am On Oct 01, 2023
honesttalk21:
Oh I see. You are correct then. Indeed Jesus was sent only to the Israelites

Yes and scripture even rrads that Jesus says, I come only unto the house of Israel. But because we mixed with some black people there is some dispute over who is the original. And because some white people learned our language and ancient culture there is dispute over who are the true Judeans. I tell you plainly, there are no black or white Jews.. Keep Jesus Brown.
Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by bobestman(m): 11:11am On Oct 02, 2023
EnvyandHate:
(

There is no black Jesus.

There is no black Solomon.

All the prophets and Messiah were brown.

Your people choose their gods over the Most High God and this can't be rewritten.

If Hebrews ventured into Africa they were originally brown but got absorbed by slave raiding and war rape. The fact you are black proves my point that your claim to be Hebrew is equal to any White man's worthless claim. There are no black or white Jews. Keep Jesus Brown.

Thou shall not covet thy brother's heritage.

You are thorougly messed up and your mind completely zapped. Even your bible testify against you cos they are black

Brown is a product of black. What makes ppl brown or black is Melanin. When it is full you are black. When it is few you are brown. Without it you are white. You need it to shield your body against the sun rays. We are created black. Ppl who are brown lack enough melanin. They use colour to divide ignorant ppl like you
Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by EnvyandHate: 11:50am On Oct 02, 2023
bobestman:
You are thorougly messed up and your mind completely zapped. Even your bible testify against you cos they are black

Brown is a product of black. What makes ppl brown or black is Melanin. When it is full you are black. When it is few you are brown. Without it you are white. You need it to shield your body against the sun rays. We are created black. Ppl who are brown lack enough melanin. They use colour to divide ignorant ppl like you

Melanin, afrocentricity, and pseudoscience
B. O. D. Montellano
Published 1993
Biology
American Journal of Physical Anthropology

It is shown that all humans have similar amounts of neuromelanin (brain melanin), and that its concentration is absolutely independent of skin color; that adult humans do not synthesize β-MSH; and that human melatonin has no clearly demonstrable physiological function and no relationship to skin color.
Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by EnvyandHate: 2:28pm On Oct 02, 2023
Moses and his Ethiopian wife Zipporah. As you can clearly see that Moses is pictured as a brown skin Semitic man with Arab features and his wife Zipporah is pictured as a black skin woman with Nubian features. I used the term Nubian because African is too broad of a term nowadays anyone can be classified as African, meaning it doesn't necessarily mean black skin.

Here is also a photo of an Arab man, his Nubian looking wife and a child they bore together which has light brown complexion. This is what Hebrews are we are the offspring of Semitic men and black women. But some of us have become very black because of continuing to mix with black women and no longer have a high percentage of the original YDNA. Fortunately I do not have that issue and I resemble greatly my Frankish ancestors of the tribe of Benjamin and Judah's phenotype in royal portraits.

Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by EnvyandHate: 2:48pm On Oct 02, 2023
Melanin theory is a set of pseudoscientific claims made by some proponents of Afrocentrism, which holds that black people, including ancient Egyptians, have superior mental, physical, and paranormal powers because they have higher levels of melanin, the primary skin pigment in humans.

Skin color is meaningless and the real science has always been bloodline especially royal bloodline. A bloodline can be blessed or cursed and this is biblical. Even African traditions recognize royal blood as advantagous.

PARANORMAL BLOODLINES
It is believed that only special royal bloodlines possessed paranormal powers like the Cwezi. King Rwabugiri IV the great, an ancient Rwandan king was believed to have possessed paranormal powers along with one of his wives. Muhumuza. Rwabugiri was the first king to meet with the Europeans, he resisted slave trade and saved the remains of the Rwandan borders during the scramble and partition for Africa.

Also these bloodlines begun breaking the customary laws practicing forbidden customs such as eating prohibited meats, foods, certain fish, reptiles, marrying into hostile or forbidden bloodlines, murdering, breaking oath, abominations, inciting and obtaining curses, abandoning own customs, sodomy, laying down with animals etc. Ability to possess these mystical powers survived among some African peoples until 19th century when heavy interbreeding between clans, tribes and races took place therefore weakening special bloodlines.

Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by bobestman(m): 12:20am On Oct 03, 2023
EnvyandHate:

Melanin, afrocentricity, and pseudoscience
B. O. D. Montellano
Published 1993
Biology
American Journal of Physical Anthropology

It is shown that all humans have similar amounts of neuromelanin (brain melanin), and that its concentration is absolutely independent of skin color; that adult humans do not synthesize β-MSH; and that human melatonin has no clearly demonstrable physiological function and no relationship to skin color.
Whoever is supplying that weed is supposed to be arrested. It is affecting your mental health
Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by EnvyandHate: 12:47am On Oct 03, 2023
bobestman:
Whoever is supplying that weed is supposed to be arrested. It is affecting your mental health

Pseudoscience is puff puff. grin

Melanin Theory is puff puff.

There is no black Jesus. If Melanin was great in granting super powers then why there is no black Jesus?
Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by bobestman(m): 1:10am On Oct 03, 2023
EnvyandHate:

Pseudoscience is puff puff. grin

Melanin Theory is puff puff.

There is no black Jesus. If Melanin was great in granting super powers then why there is no black Jesus?

Who says melanin grant super powers? What is jesus? You need serious help. Many home and abroad who teach about the messiah know him as black. Brown is a product of black. Go and cure your brainwashing
Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by EnvyandHate: 1:15am On Oct 03, 2023
bobestman:
Who says melanin grant super powers? What is jesus? You need serious help. Many home and abroad who teach about the messiah know him as black. Brown is a product of black. Go and cure your brainwashing

There is no black Jesus.
Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by EnvyandHate: 9:49am On Oct 03, 2023
This is something that those of you that are claiming that you are Hebrews whilst claiming you are also Black don't understand. Shem is the father of the Hebrews and Shem is brown. That means you are denying your forefather by saying that you are black. Ham is the father of the black race and Ham is black. Ham is the Nubian race the father of Africa, they are the oldest and largest ethnic group in Africa. I have meet and talked with some of the royal family of Nubia and they know who my royal family is and that we are Asiatics. My royal bloodline is the same origin as the Persians and Arabs. Franks are the tribe of Benjamin ruled by the Merovingian Judah. We are brown and always have been brown and although we mixed with Gentile blacks Ham is not our father. So no black person has any claim over our inheritances. Yeshua Ben Yossef comes through the line of Shem. There is no black Jesus.

Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by EnvyandHate: 3:03pm On Oct 03, 2023
I have said these needed things with great humility and respect.
Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by EnvyandHate: 6:09pm On Oct 03, 2023
All these people who are black as a raisin in the Sun are claiming to be the biblical Hebrews. I have shown you that Hebrews are Semitic people and that they are brown there's no way they could be black or either white.

Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by EnvyandHate: 4:21pm On Oct 05, 2023
Mary the mother of Yeshua was a brown skin woman. She was not white or black, but with the white people there is an understanding although the holy family was not white they still believe in the principals they represent. I have spoken to many whites about this matter and they seem to agree that Jesus was not white but insist that He is not black either. But the black people really believe that the holy family was black and therefore black people worship lies. The trouble lies in coveting and it is a central issue in these End Times.

Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by tiwatenitomi(m): 8:50pm On Oct 06, 2023
Greetings,
Please I need an information about Kazakhstan regards to work and accomodations.
Thanks
Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by EnvyandHate: 11:39pm On Oct 06, 2023
tiwatenitomi:
Greetings,
Please I need an information about Kazakhstan regards to work and accomodations.
Thanks

Yapeth means in Hebrew to expand and make beautiful. This the white man and Asians have done even though their civilization started after Shem who holds the birthright.

Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by EnvyandHate: 12:35am On Oct 07, 2023
There are no white Jews.

Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by EnvyandHate: 1:33am On Oct 07, 2023

Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by EnvyandHate: 7:18pm On Oct 08, 2023
White Jews do not exist.
Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by EnvyandHate: 7:41pm On Oct 08, 2023
The black ham and white Khazar fight the brown Shem over the holy land rights.
Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by EnvyandHate: 7:43pm On Oct 08, 2023

Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by EnvyandHate: 8:28am On Oct 10, 2023
Askkenaz is of the house or lineage of Yapeth that makes them white. And what exactly is white? The territory given to Yapeth who was the elder brother of Shem, which means he was the oldest , was the far north. In the far North or top of the Earth there is less UV radiation index which can cause over periods of Eons paleness in human skin and blue eyes.. The cold and sometimes freezing climates of the far North can cause long nostrils in the human being, straight thin hair and thin lips. All these features are adaptations to the environment in order to preserve and sustain the life of the Yapeth people.

White Jews do not exist.

Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by EnvyandHate: 10:21am On Oct 10, 2023
The evil black Hamite always conspire through the satanic order of Freemasonry Illuminati with the evil Khazar to reinforce racism and sympathy for himself.

Observe the girl in the purple gym suit center frame. Scottish Rites Freemasonry has its origins in Scottish which covers Ireland. Freemasonry Illuminati infests the U.K and it's control over Scottland and Ireland, Freemasons run everything there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rN7qXf7MaRw?si=P0Qsrzt43W8gKiYb

BlackAdam65

NNTR

Ham tries always to be the center of attention by erasing every race out of the beginning of Man and placing himself as God like..

There are no black Semitic people. The white race is
not brown. The white race is the oldest according to the word of God. Yapeth is the elder brother of Shem. Ham is the youngest and the most immature.

Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by EnvyandHate: 10:25am On Oct 10, 2023
Once you know what Ham looks like you can never be fooled.

He is recognized by his phenotype of a wide noses, big lips and black skin. Ham is obsessed with imperialism and is a covert narcissist.

Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by EnvyandHate: 7:46pm On Oct 10, 2023
They support each other Ham and parts of Yapeth Khazar Ashkenazs which deny God and promotes that man evolved from monkeys. They make Africa the origin of Man so that they get the prestige of being the birth of Man then Khazar Ashkenazs gets easy access to the natural resources.

Obama a Hamite and Pres. Joe Biden a Jew launched more battle against God with Gay Marriage and celebration of Sodomy..

Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by EnvyandHate: 7:48pm On Oct 10, 2023
It's a war on God.

Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by BlackAdam65: 10:51pm On Oct 11, 2023
EnvyandHate:
The evil black Hamite always conspire through the satanic order of Freemasonry Illuminati with the evil Khazar to reinforce racism and sympathy for himself.

Observe the girl in the purple gym suit center frame. Scottish Rites Freemasonry has its origins in Scottish which covers Ireland. Freemasonry Illuminati infests the U.K and it's control over Scottland and Ireland, Freemasons run everything there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rN7qXf7MaRw?si=P0Qsrzt43W8gKiYb

BlackAdam65

NNTR

Ham tries always to be the center of attention by erasing every race out of the beginning of Man and placing himself as God like..

There are no black Semitic people. The white race is
not brown. The white race is the oldest according to the word of God. Yapeth is the elder brother of Shem. Ham is the youngest and the most immature.

op I thought Shem was the oldest
Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by EnvyandHate: 11:20pm On Oct 11, 2023
BlackAdam65:

No, the Bible says Yapeth.is the elder brother of Shem and Man began after the Flood in Asia then went into Africa. Just think about just how fast the Whites caught up with the world after being mere nomads during the antiquity greatness of Sumeria and Egypt. The Kittim that conquered Edom and together they became Rome, well these were light brown skin and fair skin Yapeth people. The Roman way of scientific adaptation is the modern world. Everywhere Whites have gone and settled they have built beautiful cities and expanded them far into the country side. Well the name Yapeth means expand and make beautiful. The whites do advance faster than their spiritual level
although, which is why God did not assign them the birthright for that God gave to the house of Shem. Those Palestinians are Arabs who are Hebrews,,they are the people of God. The Semitic people brought Monothiesm to the world the religion of Noah. All the prophets of Zorasterism, Buddhism, Essenes, Judaism, Christianity and Islam are of the lineage of Shem. There are no black or white Jews.

4 And the hand of Chittim prevailed over the children of Esau, and the children of Chittim slew of the children of Esau, two and twenty thousand men, and all the children of Esau fled from before them.

5 And the children of Chittim pursued them and they reached Hadad king of Edom, who was running before them and they caught him alive, and brought him to Abianus king of Chittim.

6 And Abianus ordered him to be slain, and Hadad king of Edom died in the forty-eighth year of his reign.

7 And the children of Chittim continued their pursuit of Edom, and they smote them with a great slaughter and Edom became subject to the children of Chittim.

8 And the children of Chittim ruled over Edom, and Edom became under the hand of the children of Chittim and became one kingdom from that day.

My duty to the light is to speak the truth and avoid my personal story what would be bias judgement.

Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by EnvyandHate: 11:44pm On Oct 11, 2023

4 And the hand of Chittim prevailed over the children of Esau, and the children of Chittim slew of the children of Esau, two and twenty thousand men, and all the children of Esau fled from before them.

5 And the children of Chittim pursued them and they reached Hadad king of Edom, who was running before them and they caught him alive, and brought him to Abianus king of Chittim.

6 And Abianus ordered him to be slain, and Hadad king of Edom died in the forty-eighth year of his reign.

7 And the children of Chittim continued their pursuit of Edom, and they smote them with a great slaughter and Edom became subject to the children of Chittim.

8 And the children of Chittim ruled over Edom, and Edom became under the hand of the children of Chittim and became one kingdom from that day.

It took me some while and many mistakes to figure it out but the Greeks and Romans were of the house of Yapeth. They are what is loosely called dark skin Caucasians, meaning they are related to the people of the Caucasus, what we call white people today. All these people sons of Javan, Chittim or Kittim are of the same lineage as Ashkenazs and Khazars. But because they resided in the Iberian Peninsula and the Italian region where there is a higher degree of UV radiation index they grew or adapted a light brown skin tone or sometimes fair skin. The sons of Javan look very similar to Middle Eastern or Semitic people because of the close proximity and similar climate UV radiation index. This is why the Greeks, Romans, Italians, Silicians, Spanish and Portuguese are all brown skin or fair skin. They are of the house of Yapeth and not Shem although.

Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by NNTR: 7:51am On Oct 12, 2023
BlackAdam65:
1 Chronicles 1:28
“The sons of Abraham; Isaac and Ishmael.”

Nah.
Its Japheth who was the oldest, Ham the second son of Noah, while Shem actually was the youngest.

Shem, based on terms of significance is, given first mention, (i.e. first mention, doesnt mean, being older).

Its about significance, just as Isaac, in 1 Chronicles 1:28 above, is given first mention before Ishmael is, though Ishmael is older than Isaac is (i.e. Isaac is younger to Ishmael).

cc EnvyandHate

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by EnvyandHate: 8:35am On Oct 12, 2023
NNTR:
1 Chronicles 1:28
“The sons of Abraham; Isaac and Ishmael.”

Nah.
Its Japheth who was the oldest, Ham the second son of Noah, while Shem actually was the youngest.

Shem, based on terms of significance is, given first mention, (i.e. first mention, doesnt mean, being older).

Its about significance, just as Isaac, in 1 Chronicles 1:28 above, is given first mention before Ishmael is, though Ishmael is older than Isaac is (i.e. Isaac is younger to Ishmael).

cc EnvyandHate

Who was the youngest of Noah's children?

Ham
In the Book of Genesis, they are always in the order "Shem, Ham, and Japheth" when all three are listed. However Genesis 9:24 calls Ham the youngest, and Genesis 10:21 refers ambiguously to Shem as "brother of Japheth the elder," which could mean that either is the eldest.

Ham is Africa.

1. The least developed continent.

2. The poorest continent

3. The lowest I.Q

4. The most immature meaning it is the most corrupt.

Gay Marriage originated in Africa and is the key issue of the End Times war over religion. Freemasonry originated in Africa and is the corrupter of the modern world. This includes Jesuits being apart of Freemasonry they have corrupted Christianity. This includes Shriners being apart of Freemasonry they have corrupted Islam.

https://www.nairaland.com/7854268/gay-marriage-originated-africa-black

These are facts easily proven.

Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by EnvyandHate: 8:55am On Oct 12, 2023
Haiti is the poorest country in the Western Hemisphere. More than half the population lives below the poverty line, with limited access to basic services, and many people rely on subsistence farming to feed their families.

These are the facts and they are undisputed.

Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by NNTR: 9:30am On Oct 12, 2023
EnvyandHate:
Who was the youngest of Noah's children?

Ham
In the Book of Genesis, they are always in the order "Shem, Ham, and Japheth" when all three are listed. However Genesis 9:24 calls Ham the youngest, and Genesis 10:21 refers ambiguously to Shem as "brother of Japheth the elder," which could mean that either is the eldest.
Reiterating, its Japheth who was the oldest, Ham the second son of Noah, while Shem actually was the youngest

However, Shem, based in terms of significance, in the book of Genesis, is often, given first mention, (i.e. first mention, doesnt mean, being older).

EnvyandHate:
Ham is Africa.

1. The least developed continent.
Irrefutable evidence

EnvyandHate:
2. The poorest continent
From being spiritually bankrupt and underachieving

EnvyandHate:
3. The lowest I.Q
Low IQ is common across all races

EnvyandHate:
4. The most immature meaning it is the most corrupt.
and that's what that Hebrew word translated as "younger or youngest' in Genesis 9:24 was amplifying, (i.e. spiritually corrupt, spiritually bankrupt, spiritually deficit, spiritually low. Essentially, being younger, (i.e. immature) in terms of aspects of the faculties of the soul

You wouldnt find a Japheth doing blood rituals using human beings' organs (e.g. eyes, breasts, vj, hunchback's hump et cetera) with a misguided belief that such ungodly sacrifices, will be an open door to wealth, health good success and prosperity

EnvyandHate:
Gay Marriage originated in Africa and is the key issue of the End Times war over religion. Freemasonry originated in Africa and is corrupter of the modern world.

https://www.nairaland.com/7854268/gay-marriage-originated-africa-black

These are facts easily proven.
Irrefutable evidence

cc BlackAdam65

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Davidylan: Are Jews Going To Heaven? / South African Pastor Lesego Makes Members Eat Grass (PHOTOS) / Adeboye Bans Delegates From Ebola-hit Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.