Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,108 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

The Burden To Govern My State Is Killing Me. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Burden To Govern My State Is Killing Me. (99 Views)

Exploitation, Eviction Threat ‘killing’ Residents Of A Lagos Island / Let's Lift The Burden Off You.. / I Want To Quit The Apartment I Moved Into Just A Month Ago. Noise Is Killing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Burden To Govern My State Is Killing Me. by TokunboCarsOnly: 4:08pm On Jul 29, 2023
What my people went through in Lagos during the election and after have left a burden in my heart. It is the burden to join the political race in my state. I owe my people a duty to join hands in governing Imo state and making it an industrial hub for the good of all Imolite.

RebrandIMO therefore will focus on Industrialization, Prosperity, Security, Infrastructure, Rural development and social good of Imolites

By His grace I will keep this fire burning until I become the governor of Imo state and deliver world class good governance to my people because they deserve better.

(1) (Reply)

Tokumbo Howo Tipper For Sale / A Spacious Room Self At Ikota For Rent / Newvista Screeding Putty: Transforming Wall Protection In Nigerian Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.