Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Operatives Arrest Ex-Convict Among Three Cable Thieves At Lagos Airport - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Operatives Arrest Ex-Convict Among Three Cable Thieves At Lagos Airport (8546 Views)

Bayesla Community Beat 2 Suspecte Cable Thieves After Serving Them Food (Photos) / Lagos RRS Arrest 6 Drug Dealers, Thieves At Marina, Lagos / Cable Thieves Disgraced And Paraded In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Operatives Arrest Ex-Convict Among Three Cable Thieves At Lagos Airport by CCIA: 10:12am On Jul 30, 2023
Scarrr:
but 99% of the time, they are always igbos...dey don break every shops in my office area... Evn this , since their names are not included, we can't b too sure.
They are developing your office area grin

1 Like

Re: Operatives Arrest Ex-Convict Among Three Cable Thieves At Lagos Airport by Puss360(f): 10:24am On Jul 30, 2023
CCIA:

But you have seen, felt and enjoyed enough gbola in your lifetime so far now. grin

This shouldn't even captivate you grin
😂😂😂... I'm speechless
Re: Operatives Arrest Ex-Convict Among Three Cable Thieves At Lagos Airport by nedekid: 10:30am On Jul 30, 2023
inoki247:
Lol why dem stripe dem naked shey dere nakednesss follow the stealing ni...

I was passing my area Yesterday I discover two out of the Solar street Light don fall dem don Comot the two solar Panel attached to it, the Light and the battery maybe na dem even fall m no be breeze...

As Nigeria dey like this when we finally get the development we are clamouring for we go still need security to secure the development...

The more poverty spreads the higher incidents of vandalism.
Remember ajaokuta rail line, how the iron tracks were dug out, stolen? Remember when Tinubu square fountain was fixed way back, it turned to public bathroom, with hundreds washing their ass, bathing, washing cloths.
Re: Operatives Arrest Ex-Convict Among Three Cable Thieves At Lagos Airport by Chibuzoripob: 10:34am On Jul 30, 2023
sad incomplete news until they mention/tell us the name of the receiver of the STOLEN cable. @ Oshodi
Re: Operatives Arrest Ex-Convict Among Three Cable Thieves At Lagos Airport by nedekid: 10:35am On Jul 30, 2023
Scarrr:
but 99% of the time, they are always igbos...dey don break every shops in my office area... Evn this , since their names are not included, we can't b too sure.
Igbo man will break your shop? I doubt it. What do you sell in the shop in i may ask?
If you had said the igbo ban bought the proceeds of the burglary from the bugler, that will make more sense.
Re: Operatives Arrest Ex-Convict Among Three Cable Thieves At Lagos Airport by Scarrr: 11:10am On Jul 30, 2023
nedekid:

Igbo man will break your shop? I doubt it. What do you sell in the shop in i may ask?
If you had said the igbo ban bought the proceeds of the burglary from the bugler, that will make more sense.
if doubt my story, u doubt this too ?
https://dailypost.ng/2022/08/24/we-left-owerri-to-rob-in-ijebu-ode-teenage-boys-arrested-for-breaking-into-shops/?amp=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Operatives Arrest Ex-Convict Among Three Cable Thieves At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 30, 2023
We are tired of hearing airport cables being vandalized and iron of bridges being stolen, police should patrol more frequently.

1 Like

Re: Operatives Arrest Ex-Convict Among Three Cable Thieves At Lagos Airport by Pwhitelaw(m): 11:57am On Jul 30, 2023
Why are you still in UK when you know the condition of living in Nigeria is far better than UK.You pay tax and the money is directed to different infastructures that make life easier for the citizens but the reverse is the case here .
Wealthoptulent:
What is going on In NIGERIA is no the Worst compared to outside.
Don't let people chasing clout with OPPOSITION as Party to current GOVERNMENT blindfold U.
TINUBU Didn't remove SUBSIDY, he is only working to Correct the PLATFORM he met and make dem work well for us all.

Come to ENGLAND today, TEACHERS' STRIKE, HEALTH SECTOR, TRAIN DRIVERS, SECURITY OUTFITS are on strike once a week or in 2 weeks and a Month, But people don't hear that outside ENGLAND, a litre of fuel in London is £2, cheapest 2 beds flat in London is £1,600 , when u work £4k monthly( if I tell u how much was deducted for my NI & Tax but at end I take 3k+ home tho bt bills of House rent, transportation n feeding nko?

NIGERIA is a great NATION. WE LIVE GOOD N LARGE THEREA, What WE LACK is GOOD SOURCE OF INCOME if not we can cope n live Good in NIGERIA when u have THE SOURCE. many live in POVERTIES cos no GOOD SOURCE of INCOME. SOURCE DEOSNT MEAN WEALTH, but MAINTENANCE LINE of SURVIVAL.

All this CRIMES are because some are not with the Link, some are destined to path through TIME, MAJORITY are lazy (they want free income), if not why be freed from jail and go back to CRIME?
Re: Operatives Arrest Ex-Convict Among Three Cable Thieves At Lagos Airport by XAUBulls: 12:33pm On Jul 30, 2023
jmoore:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/07/29/operatives-arrest-ex-convict-among-three-cable-thieves-murtala-muhammed-airport-lagos
It is a FACT that 70 percent of all crimes are committed by repeat offenders who have been to jail.

The rate of rescividism is always high and this is the reason why stiffer punishments have to be given to offenders while trying to reform them with the skills to reach a stage of creating sustainable income for themselves.
Re: Operatives Arrest Ex-Convict Among Three Cable Thieves At Lagos Airport by Drsmartphilips: 12:58pm On Jul 30, 2023
Igbo kwenu hmmn,Igbo people e lo ronu
Re: Operatives Arrest Ex-Convict Among Three Cable Thieves At Lagos Airport by Pwhitelaw(m): 1:15pm On Jul 30, 2023
Atleast the standard of living os better than that of Nigeria and moreover the tax they are collecting are utilized unlike our own politicians who are looting our Treasury.You won't be in UK till now if the standard of living is poor.
Wealthoptulent:
What is going on In NIGERIA is no the Worst compared to outside.
Don't let people chasing clout with OPPOSITION as Party to current GOVERNMENT blindfold U.
TINUBU Didn't remove SUBSIDY, he is only working to Correct the PLATFORM he met and make dem work well for us all.

Come to ENGLAND today, TEACHERS' STRIKE, HEALTH SECTOR, TRAIN DRIVERS, SECURITY OUTFITS are on strike once a week or in 2 weeks and a Month, But people don't hear that outside ENGLAND, a litre of fuel in London is £2, cheapest 2 beds flat in London is £1,600 , when u work £4k monthly( if I tell u how much was deducted for my NI & Tax but at end I take 3k+ home tho bt bills of House rent, transportation n feeding nko?

NIGERIA is a great NATION. WE LIVE GOOD N LARGE THEREA, What WE LACK is GOOD SOURCE OF INCOME if not we can cope n live Good in NIGERIA when u have THE SOURCE. many live in POVERTIES cos no GOOD SOURCE of INCOME. SOURCE DEOSNT MEAN WEALTH, but MAINTENANCE LINE of SURVIVAL.

All this CRIMES are because some are not with the Link, some are destined to path through TIME, MAJORITY are lazy (they want free income), if not why be freed from jail and go back to CRIME?

is that what u were told or u read?

They take tax from we non British to take care of British who refuses to Work, they provide everything for them from Tax we non citizens pay , they are very lazy but supported by law to give them life. Infrastructure weybno benefit dey directly to u.
Re: Operatives Arrest Ex-Convict Among Three Cable Thieves At Lagos Airport by Menclothing: 1:47pm On Jul 30, 2023
This is when sharia law is needed not when someone is drinking beer
Re: Operatives Arrest Ex-Convict Among Three Cable Thieves At Lagos Airport by Bluntemperor: 2:03pm On Jul 30, 2023
dawnomike:
The life of a thief is an unfortunate one... but why are they naked?

You were making sense with your first statement but the last one cancel the first' why are they naked'?.
-Did you know the evil these robbers have done or don't you know they carried out this Crimes at Night with connivance of those behind it?
-Don't you see some innocent Families have lost jobs,as they would have received series of queries and treat for not participating in this dastardly act?
-These miscreants have equally exposed the Company due to the evil in their eyes and make the Company and the Workers naked too but here you are sympathising with dare -devil -robbers at night and thank your star,you are writing from your comfort zone,for if you meet them in operations,na death be that!
Re: Operatives Arrest Ex-Convict Among Three Cable Thieves At Lagos Airport by frog12: 4:06pm On Jul 30, 2023
we have bad leaders and we continue to install bad leaders. Peter Obi should have been different

Pwhitelaw:
Why are you still in UK when you know the condition of living in Nigeria is far better than UK.You pay tax and the money is directed to different infastructures that make life easier for the citizens but the reverse is the case here .
Re: Operatives Arrest Ex-Convict Among Three Cable Thieves At Lagos Airport by DodadaKoKigbe: 8:36pm On Jul 30, 2023
Measure the slope of the heads, you will get zero for all 3.
Re: Operatives Arrest Ex-Convict Among Three Cable Thieves At Lagos Airport by virginchaser(m): 9:08am On Jul 31, 2023
cjudy:
How wish they’re Igbo now, they would have published their names as Okafor, Ebube but now it’s their people, they won’t publish their name

So possibility is high. Who is the majority in Arena?

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Are Yet To Identify Killers Of Enugu Catholic Priest - Police / Delta Female Civil Servant Beaten And Molested By Driver / Happening Right Now!! Ikotun Under Siege By 1milliion Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.