Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,155 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Nigerians On Tiktok Deny James Brown, Say He Is Ghanaian - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians On Tiktok Deny James Brown, Say He Is Ghanaian (22715 Views)

Police Raid Sean Diddy Combs' House. Rumours Say He Has Fled. / Abuja EndSARS Protesters Blast Davido, Say 'He Didn't Spend Up To 1 Hour' / Daddy Showkey Shares Video In Underpants, Fans Go Gaga, Say He Has Big Joystick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians On Tiktok Deny James Brown, Say He Is Ghanaian by Senioradvocate(m): 4:13pm On Jul 30, 2023
grin
Who want to associate with a very shameful thing like that boy called James brown
Re: Nigerians On Tiktok Deny James Brown, Say He Is Ghanaian by Kukutente23: 4:13pm On Jul 30, 2023
Come when will the curfew in Adamawa make front page undecided
Re: Nigerians On Tiktok Deny James Brown, Say He Is Ghanaian by Mrcashit: 4:17pm On Jul 30, 2023
CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADING GUIDE

Download Binance or Bybit from playstore or Ios and let me teach you how to trade crypto safely. You can start with any amount and grow it up to 5 times within a week.
Stop complaining about govt and simply end poverty. If you acuire right skills, you would maximize profits and avoid losses. My practical course would expose you to the following:
1. How to Trade Cryptocurrency (Simplified to benefit beginners)
2. Crypto trading success blueprint
3.How to manage risks and emotion properly.
4.How to set stop loss so that if market reverse, you won't loose. (This is where many do fail)
5.How to position and stay focus while trading.
6. Best Crypto tips.
7. Where to get right signals and even how to technically get it yourself.
The course is on a Promo of N5,000.
Get it now and thank me later.
8. How to buy or sell crypto, how to exchange crypto to Naira all within 15 minutes.
9. Technical analysis to help you understand trade

Re: Nigerians On Tiktok Deny James Brown, Say He Is Ghanaian by S9lomon: 4:19pm On Jul 30, 2023
grin grin
Re: Nigerians On Tiktok Deny James Brown, Say He Is Ghanaian by stevups(m): 4:20pm On Jul 30, 2023
Laugh wan kill me
Re: Nigerians On Tiktok Deny James Brown, Say He Is Ghanaian by marsup: 4:23pm On Jul 30, 2023
The one who wrote lifes instead of lives should be disowned as well.
Bunch of clowns!
Re: Nigerians On Tiktok Deny James Brown, Say He Is Ghanaian by Curse777: 4:26pm On Jul 30, 2023
Naija na cruise
Re: Nigerians On Tiktok Deny James Brown, Say He Is Ghanaian by Georgeweah(m): 4:31pm On Jul 30, 2023
na lie
Re: Nigerians On Tiktok Deny James Brown, Say He Is Ghanaian by 9japicker(m): 4:31pm On Jul 30, 2023
Ishilove:
I spent the last couple of minutes braying laughter all over the place. 😂😂😂

So, an American TikToker, Jenny posted a video of James Brown singing his own remixed version of 'Barbie Girl' and she was clearly shocked by what she was hearing.

Nigerians went to her comment section and told her he was Ghanaian, but she googled and confirmed his nationality and even his location in Lagos. Despite this, we were adamant that he is Ghanaian and Lagos is a city in Ghana. 🤣🤣

You can read all the hilarious comments via this link
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM2soSePy/

Re: Nigerians On Tiktok Deny James Brown, Say He Is Ghanaian by fakawer: 4:37pm On Jul 30, 2023
Lol

Got a track, u need mix n mastered?
Holla BM D MIX
LAGOS EGBEDA
090 75 25 28 28
Re: Nigerians On Tiktok Deny James Brown, Say He Is Ghanaian by Princecdan9(m): 4:59pm On Jul 30, 2023
Hey guys I have a great opportunity for us all to take advantage of.
Ok do you have any of these crypto exchanges? Binance, metamask, trustwallet or kucoin, where you are registered and verified with them?
If you do great, so here is it.
Ape is giving out free $2000 in airdrops. The airdrops will be withdrawn by August 20. Now like am doing, if you refer 5 people, additional $2,000 will be added to you, making it $4,000.
So guys, stop sleeping, wake up, make money to change your lives towards this Christmas season.
Airdrops is one of the biggest ways big guys make money in crypto and here comes the opportunity.
Due to the rules and guildlines of this great platform won't drop the link directly, so here is my Whatsapp line +233202047477 add me and write me so I can guild you to receiving your $2000 free ape worth of airdrop using your ERC 20. It's REAL 🤑🤑🤑 am currently in Ghana so add the +233 to be able to reach me on WhatsApp.
Re: Nigerians On Tiktok Deny James Brown, Say He Is Ghanaian by BENEAMATA: 7:19pm On Jul 30, 2023
In james brown's voice ; " Nigerians didn't knew me " .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sridevi Funeral: Thousands Line Streets To Mourn Bollywood Star / Pretty Face! Nina Shares Cute Selfie Photos Online. Photos / Uriel Oputa To Noble Igwe: Lola Rae Is Not A Babymama, She Is A Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.