Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Niger Coup: Buhari Expresses Shock, Urges Tinubu To Resolve Crisis - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Coup: Buhari Expresses Shock, Urges Tinubu To Resolve Crisis (34188 Views)

ASUU Strike: I'm Shocked Education Ministry, Union Didn't Resolve Crisis - Ngige / Obasanjo Expends N1bn To Resolve Crisis In Ogun Community / Buhari Expresses Sadness As APC Loses 50 Elective Seats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Coup: Buhari Expresses Shock, Urges Tinubu To Resolve Crisis by Isobug: 6:21am On Jul 30, 2023
ManirBK:
Tinubu will do the needful as much as possible
Thank you BABA BUHARI we still remember your good work towards Nigerians and we still Love you for another term again after Jagaban
Your shame de shame me.... leader of Tomorrow
Re: Niger Coup: Buhari Expresses Shock, Urges Tinubu To Resolve Crisis by idiagbo86(m): 6:24am On Jul 30, 2023
Why is Buhari so bothered about Niger. ,something isn’t clear here
Re: Niger Coup: Buhari Expresses Shock, Urges Tinubu To Resolve Crisis by EDOSBROWN: 6:26am On Jul 30, 2023
The man that is always shocked, but will never take action.

1 Like

Re: Niger Coup: Buhari Expresses Shock, Urges Tinubu To Resolve Crisis by henrimoto(m): 6:27am On Jul 30, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool
Na every thing this man dey "Shock" for. πŸ˜†
Re: Niger Coup: Buhari Expresses Shock, Urges Tinubu To Resolve Crisis by henrimoto(m): 6:30am On Jul 30, 2023
Kukutente23:
Bubu and shock
Where is that Zombie that used to dedicate songs? He should come and dedicate a song on shock to Buhari
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ....Wey @Templarlandry. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† The man and shock no be here πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

1 Like

Re: Niger Coup: Buhari Expresses Shock, Urges Tinubu To Resolve Crisis by Chineloani(f): 6:30am On Jul 30, 2023
What happened in Niger is a huge lesson to Nigeria. But as usual, Naija no Sabi learn lesson easily.
Re: Niger Coup: Buhari Expresses Shock, Urges Tinubu To Resolve Crisis by concreteaffairs: 6:33am On Jul 30, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see a coup happening in Nigeria.

This I have seen.

Abeg ooooo no see am.oooo
Re: Niger Coup: Buhari Expresses Shock, Urges Tinubu To Resolve Crisis by yinkkus: 6:37am On Jul 30, 2023
ManirBK:
Thank you BABA BUHARI we still remember your good work towards Nigerians and we still Love you for another term again after Jagaban

Such is not constitutionally possible, is it?
Re: Niger Coup: Buhari Expresses Shock, Urges Tinubu To Resolve Crisis by themanderon: 6:38am On Jul 30, 2023
He is expressing shock that his cousin was booted out. grin
Re: Niger Coup: Buhari Expresses Shock, Urges Tinubu To Resolve Crisis by ade4real2016: 6:40am On Jul 30, 2023
ManirBK:

Ya need to have ya damn filthy empty thick skull forensically dissected....No worry,another term over ya immediate family is guaranteed
Re: Niger Coup: Buhari Expresses Shock, Urges Tinubu To Resolve Crisis by Icebreeze(m): 6:44am On Jul 30, 2023
I dey laugh...
cheesy
When he was constructing the rail way to Niger he never thought things will end up as it is today.
Re: Niger Coup: Buhari Expresses Shock, Urges Tinubu To Resolve Crisis by sirdest(m): 6:47am On Jul 30, 2023
Why is Bhhari always interested and concerned about everything in Niger Republic. It's like Niger is his second country.
Re: Niger Coup: Buhari Expresses Shock, Urges Tinubu To Resolve Crisis by pendragonbladgo(m): 6:47am On Jul 30, 2023
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
Nigeria is very civilized and the soldiers are not hungry.
It can't happen here..
Re: Niger Coup: Buhari Expresses Shock, Urges Tinubu To Resolve Crisis by pendragonbladgo(m): 6:48am On Jul 30, 2023
sirdest:
Why is Bhhari always interested and concerned about everything in Niger Republic. It's like Niger is his second country.
Niger is just like Nigeria, it's like Nigeria kid brother
Re: Niger Coup: Buhari Expresses Shock, Urges Tinubu To Resolve Crisis by Maj196(m): 6:52am On Jul 30, 2023
See this one, you and who is expressing shock. Oga na your country be that nobody cares about Niger or whatever
Re: Niger Coup: Buhari Expresses Shock, Urges Tinubu To Resolve Crisis by Isaiahphp: 6:57am On Jul 30, 2023
ManirBK:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/07/28/niger-coup-buhari-expresses-shock-urges-tinubu-to-resolve-crisis/

when the country is being milked for years drastic action is needed.....

Meanwhile. How market for the agbadorians. eee de touch everybody abi...
Re: Niger Coup: Buhari Expresses Shock, Urges Tinubu To Resolve Crisis by Bfly: 7:04am On Jul 30, 2023
Millitary is better that the present Africa type of democracy.
Re: Niger Coup: Buhari Expresses Shock, Urges Tinubu To Resolve Crisis by Streetmovement(m): 7:07am On Jul 30, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Someone should tell that idiot to shut his dirty mouth, we don't need to ever hear from him again.
Re: Niger Coup: Buhari Expresses Shock, Urges Tinubu To Resolve Crisis by Curious345: 7:10am On Jul 30, 2023
Lol
Re: Niger Coup: Buhari Expresses Shock, Urges Tinubu To Resolve Crisis by newoffer: 7:13am On Jul 30, 2023
Your darling Niger is at it.
Re: Niger Coup: Buhari Expresses Shock, Urges Tinubu To Resolve Crisis by WorldRichest: 7:14am On Jul 30, 2023
ManirBK:

So hard drugs are not so cheap that every kid is now on drugs
Re: Niger Coup: Buhari Expresses Shock, Urges Tinubu To Resolve Crisis by WorldRichest: 7:15am On Jul 30, 2023
Ogene001:
Illegitimate government in Nigeria can't resolve anything

Coming from an illegitimate child

2 Likes

Re: Niger Coup: Buhari Expresses Shock, Urges Tinubu To Resolve Crisis by nnamdi640: 7:24am On Jul 30, 2023
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
I don't think it will be possible again, the reason why it wouldn't be possible is because 1) tribalism, no Yoruba or Igbo soldier will want to support a Fulani man to carry out a coup, same thing goes to the Igbo or Yoruba, the previous coup in Nigeria was successful because it was a coup between thesame tribe (Fulanis) , you saw what happened to Gideon Okah coup who was not a Fulani man ended in failure. 2) The coup plotters in most cases comes from the presidential military guard just like the one that happened now in Niger, as a result of past experience, the president in Nigeria always make sure he chooses the most trusted military from his own tribe to be incharge.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Coup: Buhari Expresses Shock, Urges Tinubu To Resolve Crisis by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 30, 2023
I hope they all come to there senses , they are just 25 million people , I know all this Coup is to frustrate inter trade between African Countries, since most coup infested countries would be sanctioned and Africa would keep looking to Europe and America for help to sell their commodity .... The Junta knows their excuse is lame except if the corruption has gone overboard, but sadly having a military officer in power does not guarantee corruption won't go overboard... All this Firing squad threat is what I call Junta exuberant ... As for the way forward I don't know, the situation is already complex as it is. Security situations is always under the purview of the military,as long as there is no internal complicity and conspiracy, that shouldn't be the President's fault.

Anyway Gen Tchiani the Head of the Presidential Guard don take over ...may be because he is blackky na why Bubu dey shock..
Re: Niger Coup: Buhari Expresses Shock, Urges Tinubu To Resolve Crisis by Richmindanthony(m): 7:26am On Jul 30, 2023
Let everyone carry their cross, we're suffocating here u're talking about ur people in Niger πŸ‡³πŸ‡ͺ
Re: Niger Coup: Buhari Expresses Shock, Urges Tinubu To Resolve Crisis by ManirBK: 7:28am On Jul 30, 2023
WorldRichest:

So hard drugs are not so cheap that every kid is now on drugs
I dey laugh
Re: Niger Coup: Buhari Expresses Shock, Urges Tinubu To Resolve Crisis by Lunar2010: 7:30am On Jul 30, 2023
ManirBK:

Is this a robot?

I've observed the pattern for a while, and it appears un-human.

If it's human, then we have a mental health issue on our hands.
Re: Niger Coup: Buhari Expresses Shock, Urges Tinubu To Resolve Crisis by nakaman: 7:31am On Jul 30, 2023
This expired president is always in shock. grin
Re: Niger Coup: Buhari Expresses Shock, Urges Tinubu To Resolve Crisis by Olamideayomide(m): 7:34am On Jul 30, 2023
Always shocking grin cheesy grin
Re: Niger Coup: Buhari Expresses Shock, Urges Tinubu To Resolve Crisis by NairaLux(f): 7:38am On Jul 30, 2023
Morocco

Re: Niger Coup: Buhari Expresses Shock, Urges Tinubu To Resolve Crisis by MrsTwrite(f): 7:42am On Jul 30, 2023
Two besties, Bubu and Tinu grin grin
Re: Niger Coup: Buhari Expresses Shock, Urges Tinubu To Resolve Crisis by hush15: 7:43am On Jul 30, 2023
ManirBK:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/07/28/niger-coup-buhari-expresses-shock-urges-tinubu-to-resolve-crisis/

When all his investment is there, why won't he be concerned. Assuming the guy still dey power, he fit don declare war sef.

Useless man, he won't stop shocking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Alex Otti Flags Off Port Harcourt-Aba Road Reconstruction (Photos) / Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) / Photos From The Reception In Honor Of Obasanjo In Benue State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.