Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,513 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Why I Left Islam For The Love Of Jesus -- Iranian Woman, Rose Ramandi - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Left Islam For The Love Of Jesus -- Iranian Woman, Rose Ramandi (1156 Views)

Why I Left Islam [my Story] / Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo / TB Joshua: Why I Left South Sudan Quietly Without Thank You In Cash Or Kind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Left Islam For The Love Of Jesus -- Iranian Woman, Rose Ramandi by J3susFr3ak: 12:38am On Jul 30, 2023
Rose Ramandi's, Testimony about how she came to embrace Jesus Christ as her Lord and Savior. So many Iranian Muslims like Rose are getting to understand the Truth about who Jesus really is. The emptiness of religions rites and rituals can never provide the true assurance of Hope and Salvation that Jesus Christ gives.

She says: " I was a Muslim with insecurities and fears like any other. I did not know the truth nor who God is. I always loved God but had no knowledge of His nature, character and more importantly how He sees me. But then I came to know Jesus and realized that Jesus is the Word of God about Me (and you). He came to unveil the truth about who we are. In this video, not only I share my testimony on conversion from Islam to Christianity, but also I share with you the revelation of God's love that made me to become a Christian."

https://www.youtube.com/live/iMC1_ueqrGk?feature=share

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Left Islam For The Love Of Jesus -- Iranian Woman, Rose Ramandi by J3susFr3ak: 12:39am On Jul 30, 2023
.Quoted from Rose' website: https://www.perfectedbyblood.com/about-us/

"all started with a Thought

It was a Thursday afternoon in the fall of 2011, almost two years after our arrival in Canada. We had been happily married for four years and had achieved a lot of success together. However, we also felt a sense of emptiness inside us that seemed to grow with every step up the ladder of success. It was at that moment that we had a sudden realization that the more we achieved, the less satisfied we became. Looking to the future, we realized that we were rapidly approaching the peak of our achievements, but we were still far from the inner peace and joy that we longed for.
Our success had turned into failure!

In our desperate need for help, God intervened! His thoughts enlightened our minds and showed us that we did not know the truth about who we are! We decided to seek the truth for the first time in our lives and called a Christian friend to visit his church the following Sunday. That morning, we had our first encounter with the Holy Spirit. As we looked at a banner on the wall, we read five simple words in slow-motion: "Joy comes by knowing God." The words were simple, but the Spirit reached deep into our hearts, and we could not resist letting out the cry that had been held in prison for so long. We had a complete turnaround and knew we were walking on the right path to knowing Him. Hope came in, and joy sprang up. This led us on a journey of getting to know God, so we began reading the New Testament. And WOW! We couldn't logically explain why, but every day it seemed as though a portion of our emptiness was being filled, and we finally met Jesus where we were supposed to meet Him: Romans 8:29! "For whom He foreknew, He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son, that He might be the firstborn among many brethren." What can we say? What we understood, felt, and experienced is unspeakable with human words because we met The Truth and our true self: Jesus Christ!

Re: Why I Left Islam For The Love Of Jesus -- Iranian Woman, Rose Ramandi by J3susFr3ak: 12:41am On Jul 30, 2023
[quote author=J3susFr3ak post=124748804][/quote]

Re: Why I Left Islam For The Love Of Jesus -- Iranian Woman, Rose Ramandi by Xscape1993(m): 1:43am On Jul 30, 2023
Hope the other people will not burn her alive oooo.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Left Islam For The Love Of Jesus -- Iranian Woman, Rose Ramandi by chatinent: 2:07am On Jul 30, 2023
This doesn't call for a religious gidigbo sha.
Re: Why I Left Islam For The Love Of Jesus -- Iranian Woman, Rose Ramandi by Kobojunkie: 2:11am On Jul 30, 2023
J3susFr3ak:
Rose Ramandi's, Testimony about how she came to embrace Jesus Christ as her Lord and Savior. So many Iranian Muslims like Rose are getting to understood the Truth about who Jesus really is. The emptiness of religions rites and rituals can never provide the true assurance of Hope and Salvation that Jesus Christ gives.

She says: " I was a Muslim with insecurities and fears like any other. I did not know the truth nor who God is. I always loved God but had no knowledge of His nature, character and more importantly how He sees me. But then I came to know Jesus and realized that Jesus is the Word of God about Me (and you). He came to unveil the truth about who we are. In this video, not only I share my testimony on conversion from Islam to Christianity, but also I share with you the revelation of God's love that made me to become a Christian."
Another one who exchanged on religion for another religion which also has nothing to do with God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. undecided
Re: Why I Left Islam For The Love Of Jesus -- Iranian Woman, Rose Ramandi by J3susFr3ak: 2:20am On Jul 30, 2023
Xscape1993:
Hope the other people will not burn her alive oooo.

Thankfully she is in Canada....so she is relatively safe somewhat. There are many Iranians who go to Canada as students then decide to compare the political and religious mess in Iran with the relative freedom and tranquility the Christian Faith provides. Many end up becoming atheists but a few like Rose get to encounter who Jesus really is and then become even more zealous than the so called "nominal" Christians..

2 Likes

Re: Why I Left Islam For The Love Of Jesus -- Iranian Woman, Rose Ramandi by J3susFr3ak: 2:23am On Jul 30, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Another one who exchanged on religion for another religion which also has nothing to do with God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. undecided

Is it not a breath of fresh air that YOU are not God and YOU DO NOT have the ultimate final authority and say on what the Bible is and says...but the Holy Spirit does!! The lady repented and found herself crying and spending HOURS everyday reading the Bible. And all you can do is just be another critical Pharisee throwing shades at her newly found beautiful faith in Jesus!

I am happy for this lady. Only wicked people like the devil are never happy when a lost soul is finally saved by Jesus into His Loving and Peaceful Kingdom. Jesus loves her and she so much loves Jesus....that is ALL that matters! Not what you think.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Left Islam For The Love Of Jesus -- Iranian Woman, Rose Ramandi by Kobojunkie: 3:00am On Jul 30, 2023
J3susFr3ak:
Is it not a breath of fresh air that YOU are not God and YOU DO NOT have the ultimate final authority and say on what the Bible is and says...but the Holy Spirit does!! The lady repented and found herself crying and spending HOURS everyday reading the Bible. And all you can do is just be another critical Pharisee throwing shades at her newly found beautiful faith in Jesus!
■ I am happy for this lady. Only wicked people like the devil are never happy when a lost soul is finally saved by Jesus into His Loving and Peaceful Kingdom. Jesus loves her and she so much loves Jesus....that is ALL that matters! Not what you think
1. Since when do I first need to be God in order to speak the Truth of God which was handed down to men from.over 2000 years ago --- everlasting Truth that hasn't changed to this day? undecided

The ultimate authority is Jesus Christ and He already decreed from over 2000 years ago that it is impossible to serve God and religion at the same time. So why do you take His Word for a joke? undecided

2. You are free to be happy for her but that ain't reason for me to deny Jesus Christ in this. Exchanging religions does not bring one closer to Jesus Christ. Religion is the reason why God declared the Pharisees ans teachers of the Law, including the Priests as enemies of His. Surely, you don't think God has changed His mind or something. undecided
Re: Why I Left Islam For The Love Of Jesus -- Iranian Woman, Rose Ramandi by Major7: 5:11am On Jul 30, 2023
J3susFr3ak:

I am happy for this lady. Only wicked people like the devil are never happy when a lost soul is finally saved by Jesus into His Loving and Peaceful Kingdom. Jesus loves her and she so much loves Jesus....that is ALL that matters! Not what you think.

You don't need to argue with the guy,I have been observing his arguments for a while and realized to how confused he is trying to use general knowledge for things of the spirit. No matter how intelligent we are, except we submit to His Will,we are just fooling around angry.
He will comment back but I'm ignoring him tongue

1 Like

Re: Why I Left Islam For The Love Of Jesus -- Iranian Woman, Rose Ramandi by Ohibenemma(m): 5:44am On Jul 30, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Why I Left Islam For The Love Of Jesus -- Iranian Woman, Rose Ramandi by AntiChristian: 6:18am On Jul 30, 2023
From Iran to Canada! Lol!

Islam to Christianity! Another lol!

1 Like

Re: Why I Left Islam For The Love Of Jesus -- Iranian Woman, Rose Ramandi by P1PrinceKT(m): 9:49am On Jul 30, 2023
Very strange
Re: Why I Left Islam For The Love Of Jesus -- Iranian Woman, Rose Ramandi by ILEMUDA(m): 12:59pm On Jul 30, 2023
J3susFr3ak:
[/b]Rose Ramandi's, Testimony about how she came to embrace Jesus Christ as her Lord and Savior. So many Iranian Muslims like Rose are getting to understood the Truth about who Jesus really is. The emptiness of religions rites and rituals can never provide the true assurance of Hope and Salvation that Jesus Christ gives.

She says: " I was a Muslim with insecurities and fears like any other. I did not know the truth nor who God is. I always loved God but had no knowledge of His nature, character and more importantly how He sees me. But then I came to know Jesus and realized that Jesus is the Word of God about Me (and you). He came to unveil the truth about who we are. In this video, not only I share my testimony on conversion from Islam to Christianity, but also I share with you the revelation of God's love that made me to become a Christian."[b]

https://www.youtube.com/live/iMC1_ueqrGk?feature=share
Re: Why I Left Islam For The Love Of Jesus -- Iranian Woman, Rose Ramandi by J3susFr3ak: 2:29pm On Jul 30, 2023
AntiChristian:
From Iran to Canada! Lol!

Islam to Christianity! Another lol!

What is funny there? That someone finally found real Truth and Freedom in Jesus Christ? I am sure you are angry you do not have the chance to burn her alive like your folks did to dear Deborah Samuel.

By the way, the owner of that Youtube Channel, Mohammad Faridi, was also an ex-muslim from Iran and he has a lot of Muslims turned Christians in his channel giving their testimonies about their individual encounter with Jesus Christ. Here is just one out of many from his Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/live/ok7Q6j_FV4s?feature=share
Re: Why I Left Islam For The Love Of Jesus -- Iranian Woman, Rose Ramandi by AntiChristian: 2:41pm On Jul 30, 2023
J3susFr3ak:

What is funny there? That someone finally found real Truth and Freedom in Jesus Christ?
"Truth" here is subjective and defined by you! Isn't it funny?
I am sure you are angry you do not have the chance to burn her alive like your folks did to dear Deborah Samuel.
Same way the biblical God made laws to kill apostates, homosexuals, witches,etc. And why would I be angry? Canada is an 2SLGBTQ+ country, a hell on its own compared to Iran! So funny! I heard you can't even preach against transgender there! So of course they'll hate Islam and accept people like that!

By the way, the owner of that Youtube Channel, Mohammad Faridi, was also an ex-muslim from Iran and he has a lot of Muslims turned Christians in his channel giving their testimonies about their individual encounter with Jesus Christ. Here is just one out of many from his Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/live/ok7Q6j_FV4s?feature=share

Even if Satan claims he encountered Christ from Islam you all will believe it.

Make I give you reverts from Christianity to Islam YouTube channel too?

1 Like

Re: Why I Left Islam For The Love Of Jesus -- Iranian Woman, Rose Ramandi by J3susFr3ak: 3:11pm On Jul 30, 2023
AntiChristian:
"Truth" here is subjective and defined by you! Isn't it funny? Same way the biblical God made laws to kill apostates, homosexuals, witches,etc. And why would I be angry? Canada is an 2SLGBTQ+ country, a hell on its own compared to Iran! So funny! I heard you can't even preach against transgender there! So of course they'll hate Islam and accept people like that!

Even if Satan claims he encountered Christ from Islam you all will believe it.

Make I give you reverts from Christianity to Islam YouTube channel too?

No...nein...nyet...nehi...no! No! NO! You are dead wrong here! Truth just like the Reality you exist in is definitely NOT subjective. I am not a reference to what Truth is...the Bible is. Jesus Christ is. Jesus Christ is more real than all your hard Laws of Nature.

Biblical Truth supersedes ALL your Laws of Physics, Chemistry and Biology etc., Why? Because Truth like Reality is an expression of POWER. If Biblical Truth (which created your own reality) is able to bend or violate all natural laws to prove the Supremacy of the God of the Bible...then there is no contest there!

If your Mohammed or Allah appeared to any Christian today to defy the laws of nature and prove that they are real...I am yet to hear it. Yet Jesus Christ HIMSELF keeps on appearing to Muslims and non-believers all over the world today in Supernatural means to prove to them that He is who He says He is according to the Bible.

Yes I know Canada being a secular country also has the effect of allowing a lot of the same LGBTQ nonsense. But I would rather be in a country which gives you the FREEDOM to choose who you really believe in than in countries full of hypocrites who FORCE everyone to conform to a dead religion while being the world's most active homosexuals in secret.

Did I tell you about the time I boarded a taxi from the Ottawa Airport and the driver who happens to be from Iraq for some strange reason tried to lure me into a homosexual romp right in his car--even after refusing to "branch" to visit his home before going to my destination? This Iraqi dude divorced his Iraqi wife and according to him, chooses to live a sexually active life with his Chinese lover and occasional women...even though he prefers all types of men.

My point being? The Iraqi guy in Canada did not start practicing his homosexual life in Canada. HE started doing that nonsense right from Iraq. The same way so many millions sexually depraved men in Saudi Arabia over-compensate by being secret homosexuals in their holy lands...yet shouting all types of Islamic chants in public to claim they are a special type of holy!

If you come back to me with the argument about compromised Roman Catholic priest...well...I am not Catholic. And the last I heard, the Catholic Church openly acknowledged their problem and are doing their best to correct the sinful anomaly..unlike the deep hypocrites in Islam who might even kill you for insinuating anything about the truth they do in secret.

Forced mass conformity to a ritual or religious belief is not a true test of genuine true and willing desire to love God. Even little children know this.
Re: Why I Left Islam For The Love Of Jesus -- Iranian Woman, Rose Ramandi by AntiChristian: 3:58pm On Jul 30, 2023
J3susFr3ak:

No...nein...nyet...nehi...no! No! NO! You are dead wrong here! Truth just like the Reality you exist in is definitely NOT subjective. I am not a reference to what Truth is...the Bible is. Jesus Christ is. Jesus Christ is more real than all your hard Laws of Nature.

Biblical Truth supersedes ALL your Laws of Physics, Chemistry and Biology etc., Why? Because Truth like Reality is an expression of POWER. If Biblical Truth (which created your own reality) is able to bend or violate all natural laws to prove the Supremacy of the God of the Bible...then there is no contest there!
The biblical God did stipulate killing apostates, homosexuals, witches, blasphemers etc. I guess the biblical God was right when He stipulated it in your Bible. And it was the truth according to you! It's hypocrisy when you go against such laws in Islam! Your God changed but ours didn't!

If your Mohammed or Allah appeared to any Christian today to defy the laws of nature and prove that they are real...I am yet to hear it. Yet Jesus Christ HIMSELF keeps on appearing to Muslims and non-believers all over the world today in Supernatural means to prove to them that He is who He says He is according to the Bible.
Muhammad salallahu alayhi wasalam is dead! And he is no more than a honoured human, a prophet and messenger of Allah! Anyone who worships him is out of Islam!
Allah needs not appear to anyone! He has sent many messengers and reveal books for the guidance of mankind and jinns! And there are many of His signs people see from time to time.

Which Christ appear? How does he look like? Like the actor of the movie of Christ? All your basis must be on miracle appearance! Jesus did warn you of false prophets who would even deceive the elect! Keep deceiving yourself!

Yes I know Canada being a secular country also has the effect of allowing a lot of the same LGBTQ nonsense. But I would rather be in a country which gives you the FREEDOM to choose who you really believe in than in countries full of hypocrites who FORCE everyone to conform to a dead religion while being the world's most active homosexuals in secret.

Did I tell you about the time I boarded a taxi from the Ottawa Airport and the driver who happens to be from Iraq for some strange reason tried to lure me into a homosexual romp right in his car--even after refusing to "branch" to visit his home before going to my destination? This Iraqi dude divorced his Iraqi wife and according to him, chooses to live a sexually active life with his Chinese lover and occasional women...even though he prefers all types of men.

My point being? The Iraqi guy in Canada did not start practicing his homosexual life in Canada. HE started doing that nonsense right from Iraq. The same way so many millions sexually depraved men in Saudi Arabia over-compensate by being secret homosexuals in their holy lands...yet shouting all types of Islamic chants in public to claim they are a special type of holy!
Yeah, he ran away from persecution according to you to Sodom and Gomorrah! Isn't that funny? And all those rants you typed about Sodomy in Islam is not even my business! In any Islamic country Sodomy is forbidden and if caught it's death just like it is in your old testament! What people do behind closed doors in not my own business but what is apparent!
Where's your Christian country that rules itself according to the Bible? Even the Israelites reject Jesus and even have more Muslims than Christians! Lol!

If you come back to me with the argument about compromised Roman Catholic priest...well...I am not Catholic. And the last I heard, the Catholic Church openly acknowledged their problem and are doing their best to correct the sinful anomaly..unlike the deep hypocrites in Islam who might even kill you for insinuating anything about the truth they do in secret.
No be Paul say all man has sinned....? All of una!

Forced mass conformity to a ritual or religious belief is not a true test of genuine true and willing desire to love God. Even little children know this.

Forced mass conformity you say?

I remember your God killed Onan because he embraced coitus interruptus against their custom of producing offspring for their dead brothers!

Even Onan's elder brother too was killed!

Don't let me continue with you!

Your truth is simply hypocritical!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Left Islam For The Love Of Jesus -- Iranian Woman, Rose Ramandi by J3susFr3ak: 5:19pm On Jul 30, 2023
AntiChristian:
The biblical God did stipulate killing apostates, homosexuals, witches, blasphemers etc. I guess the biblical God was right when He stipulated it in your Bible. And it was the truth according to you! It's hypocrisy when you go against such laws in Islam! Your God changed but ours didn't!

Muhammad salallahu alayhi wasalam is dead! And he is no more than a honoured human, a prophet and messenger of Allah! Anyone who worships him is out of Islam!
Allah needs not appear to anyone! He has sent many messengers and reveal books for the guidance of mankind and jinns! And there are many of His signs people see from time to time.

Which Christ appear? How does he look like? Like the actor of the movie of Christ? All your basis must be on miracle appearance! Jesus did warn you of false prophets who would even deceive the elect! Keep deceiving yourself!

Yeah, he ran away from persecution according to you to Sodom and Gomorrah! Isn't that funny? And all those rants you typed about Sodomy in Islam is not even my business! In any Islamic country Sodomy is forbidden and if caught it's death just like it is in your old testament! What people do behind closed doors in not my own business but what is apparent!
Where's your Christian country that rules itself according to the Bible? Even the Israelites reject Jesus and even have more Muslims than Christians! Lol!

I remember your God killed Onan because he embraced coitus interruptus against their custom of producing offspring for their dead brothers!

The mistake you make is you keep on quoting and referencing the Old Testament without the knowledge of the actual contexts those events happened or the context in which those laws were given. Christians are under the Superior Laws of the New Covenant through Jesus Christ. The Words and actions of Jesus Christ contain the FINAL AUTHORITY for all Christians.

So when the New Testament emphasizes the fact that Jesus Himself is the ULTIMATE JUDGE of the whole world...then it is not the duty of so called secular Christian nations to begin to enforce Biblical laws in their secular constitutions. This is what Jesus Himself said regards to rewarding people according to their actions: "He that is unjust, let him be unjust still; and he that is filthy, let him be filthy sti[/b]ll; and [b]he that is righteous, let him be righteous stil[/b]l; and [b]he that is holy, let him be holy still. “And behold, I come quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every man according as his work shall be" Revelations 22: 11-12

The point of the above Scripture is to point to the fact that it is not the duty of secular Governments to execute certain types of judgments for personal sins (sins rooted in a flawed belief system and lifestyle) but should defer all judgments to Christ who will surely reward the filthy and the holy on Judgment Day.

Europe in the dark and medieval ages tried to enforce a uniform religious belief for everyone alike with devastating consequences. This resulted in the wrongful persecution of religious minorities (you dare not be a Protestant in Catholic lands and vice versa) and also led to wrong activities like the Crusades, burning of witches etc., If they had read their Bible carefully, they would have understood that the most important command given by Jesus is to go into the whole world and PREACH the Gospel and in this way make disciples of all nations.

Everywhere the Christian gospel went, it brought about a great transformation and peace in those places. Same cannot be said of Islam.

You mentioned that Mohammed is dead. OF course he is. He is just another ordinary human being. Even the Allah he preached about is not the same as the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob in the Bible. The God of Israel which is the same as the Christian God--clearly knows how to get the attention of his creation.

If any God wants to prove that he is equal with the God of Israel--why not prove themselves likewise. If the same God claims to create the physical and spiritual universe....then every law that was created is merely a tool that can be overruled and broken. The God of Israel proved Himself supernaturally this way to the Jews all through the Old Testament. The same God will ONLY prove Himself today in this day and age only when the Name of Jesus Christ is called upon and honored.

False prophets do not want to honor and humble themselves before Jesus Christ but will like to get the attention for themselves or whatever false beliefs they are peddling. Mohammed is one of them too. His false Jesus he claimed never died on the cross. While Jesus had to call out Peter to be under the influence of the devil for even suggesting that he should not die on the cross. False Prophets deny Jesus Christ is God who came into the world to die for the sins of all mankind. False prophets are too proud to bow their knees before Jesus Christ and confess Him as Lord. False prophets twist the truth of the Bible in a a way to distract from the person and Lordship of Jesus Christ.

Jesus Christ being the Word of God will always say and do everything that agrees with the Bible--especially what the New Testament expects.

You mentioned Onan...I suppose he got God angry not merely because of the act of pulling out and spilling elsewhere. He made God angry because he did not want to have his dead brother have a child through him according to their laws and customs at that time. This event is not a universal expectation since those Jewish customs regarding a living brother providing a child for a dead brother is not required today. But if your broader point is to talk about other deviant type sexual practices like Masturbation....yes,..only the Person and Name of JEsus Christ can save you from your own masturbation addiction as well.

When a soul encounters Jesus, even if they do not physically see Him, like in the case of Rose here--His Super Saturated Holy aura is felt right from your flesh, bones, blood and deep into your soul and spirit...to the point that the sins, doubts and darkness that plagued your life will react restlessly to the supernatural presence of a Holy God because you will definitely KNOW like Rose did...this Divine Love penetrating deep into her soul cannot come from anyone else but Jesus Christ. In vain she had sought that divine connection with the Father in Heaven through Islamic rituals in vain. She only came back dry and empty. But when Jesus decided to reveal Himself to her by manifestation His Holy Presence in her life....that was a glaring Supernatural Truth she could not deny. There is NO WAY to God apart from Jesus Christ.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Left Islam For The Love Of Jesus -- Iranian Woman, Rose Ramandi by Bimpe29: 5:45pm On Jul 30, 2023
Spot on.
AntiChristian:

1 Like

Re: Why I Left Islam For The Love Of Jesus -- Iranian Woman, Rose Ramandi by AntiChristian: 4:50am On Jul 31, 2023
J3susFr3ak:

The mistake you make is you keep on quoting and referencing the Old Testament without the knowledge of the actual contexts those events happened or the context in which those laws were given. Christians are under the Superior Laws of the New Covenant through Jesus Christ. The Words and actions of Jesus Christ contain the FINAL AUTHORITY for all Christians.
So you're affirming that God essentially did change the syllabi He used previously to judge His creations. And of course, I will quote the old testament which you have essentially stopped using but which you agree was also inspired by the same holy spirit that inspired the new testament!

Why the separation? Why the discrimination? Is Jesus Christ different yesterday, the same today and another thing tomorrow?

As far as I'm concerned, there's no religion named Christianity in the Bible! Even "Christian" was allegedly mentioned by an unknown non-christian in the Bible! Jesus didn't preach Christianity till he left this world!

So when the New Testament emphasizes the fact that Jesus Himself is the ULTIMATE JUDGE of the whole world...then it is not the duty of so called secular Christian nations to begin to enforce Biblical laws in their secular constitutions. This is what Jesus Himself said regards to rewarding people according to their actions: "He that is unjust, let him be unjust still; and he that is filthy, let him be filthy sti[/b]ll; and [b]he that is righteous, let him be righteous stil[/b]l; and [b]he that is holy, let him be holy still. “And behold, I come quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every man according as his work shall be" Revelations 22: 11-12

The point of the above Scripture is to point to the fact that it is not the duty of secular Governments to execute certain types of judgments for personal sins (sins rooted in a flawed belief system and lifestyle) but should defer all judgments to Christ who will surely reward the filthy and the holy on Judgment Day.
Biblical laws were used by Moses, Joshua and a host of biblical characters! They governed people with those laws! So why can't we have a country using your Biblical laws today?

The reason is that Jesus was never a Christian to begin with! Christianity started after him!

Europe in the dark and medieval ages tried to enforce a uniform religious belief for everyone alike with devastating consequences. This resulted in the wrongful persecution of religious minorities (you dare not be a Protestant in Catholic lands and vice versa) and also led to wrong activities like the Crusades, burning of witches etc., If they had read their Bible carefully, they would have understood that the most important command given by Jesus is to go into the whole world and PREACH the Gospel and in this way make disciples of all nations.

Everywhere the Christian gospel went, it brought about a great transformation and peace in those places. Same cannot be said of Islam.
Same Christianity that was brought here to enslave African! Our fathers were promised western education only for their names to be changed! I remember a Rasheed becoming Richard! Those who brought you the gospels are the ones promoting feminism and 2SLGBTQ+! I heard some said Jesus was gay!

Then someone created Gay Bible and named it Queen James Bible creating a free rein for Christian homosexuals!

You mentioned that Mohammed is dead. OF course he is. He is just another ordinary human being. Even the Allah he preached about is not the same as the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob in the Bible. The God of Israel which is the same as the Christian God--clearly knows how to get the attention of his creation.

If any God wants to prove that he is equal with the God of Israel--why not prove themselves likewise. If the same God claims to create the physical and spiritual universe....then every law that was created is merely a tool that can be overruled and broken. The God of Israel proved Himself supernaturally this way to the Jews all through the Old Testament. The same God will ONLY prove Himself today in this day and age only when the Name of Jesus Christ is called upon and honored.

You can call him ordinary but we call him and all his brothers like Adam, Moses, Solomon, David, Joseph, Jacob, Isaac, Ishmael, Noah, Jonah, John the Baptist, and Jesus Honored Prophets of Allah! They are all humans who eat human foods and were born/raised by humans!

We don't restrict our God to Israel! He is the LORD of all that exists! Israel doesn't even recognize your Jesus nor the religion you profess in his name!

Even the name you call Jesus is English whereas Jesus wasn't English! The name was created by some Englishman a couple of centuries ago!

So what's Jesus's real name? It seems the name you are calling for miracle is even unknown to Jesus! The name, if I'm not mistaken was Iesus before "J" was introduced in English!

False prophets do not want to honor and humble themselves before Jesus Christ but will like to get the attention for themselves or whatever false beliefs they are peddling. Mohammed is one of them too. His false Jesus he claimed never died on the cross. While Jesus had to call out Peter to be under the influence of the devil for even suggesting that he should not die on the cross. False Prophets deny Jesus Christ is God who came into the world to die for the sins of all mankind. False prophets are too proud to bow their knees before Jesus Christ and confess Him as Lord. False prophets twist the truth of the Bible in a a way to distract from the person and Lordship of Jesus Christ. [quote] Our Prophet is right! God in your Bible forbids killing in the ten commandments! Yet He still sends his son to be killed pegging the salvation of humanity on what He did forbid!

And what kind of God needs a son to help him die to save the people He created?

So who are the elects our prophet did deceive if he's the false prophet predicted in your Bible?

[quote]Jesus Christ being the Word of God will always say and do everything that agrees with the Bible--especially what the New Testament expects.
Did Jesus Christ call himself the word of God or someone else did? So when God was talking, for example "This is my beloved son in whom I'm well pleased". Do we say the above sentence is God's word? Or Jesus? Who is talking in the sentence? God!! Who is the son refered? Jesus!! And Jesus is also God!

You mentioned Onan...I suppose he got God angry not merely because of the act of pulling out and spilling elsewhere. He made God angry because he did not want to have his dead brother have a child through him according to their laws and customs at that time. This event is not a universal expectation since those Jewish customs regarding a living brother providing a child for a dead brother is not required today. But if your broader point is to talk about other deviant type sexual practices like Masturbation....yes,..only the Person and Name of JEsus Christ can save you from your own masturbation addiction as well.
That whole Genesis chapter 38 was of course abnormal and not one you'll recite as a memory verse for your kids especially the females! God was angry with the first born and he was killed! The second Onan was required to impregnate his dead brother's widow! He spilled the seed and was killed by God! In the end the widow pretended as a harlot on the highway and slept with the father of his husbands! And God approved the fertilization and she became pregnant! Father-in-law vs daughter-in-law pregnancy! They had twins who were the ancestors of Jesus!

God forgave the father in-law and daughter in law for harlotry! Killed Onan for coitus interruptus! Killed his brother for an unnamed reason!
This point stemmed from what you called force mass conformity to a ritual or religious beliefs... So what do you call this Genesis 38 chapter?

When a soul encounters Jesus, even if they do not physically see Him, like in the case of Rose here--His Super Saturated Holy aura is felt right from your flesh, bones, blood and deep into your soul and spirit...to the point that the sins, doubts and darkness that plagued your life will react restlessly to the supernatural presence of a Holy God because you will definitely KNOW like Rose did...this Divine Love penetrating deep into her soul cannot come from anyone else but Jesus Christ. In vain she had sought that divine connection with the Father in Heaven through Islamic rituals in vain. She only came back dry and empty. But when Jesus decided to reveal Himself to her by manifestation His Holy Presence in her life....that was a glaring Supernatural Truth she could not deny. There is NO WAY to God apart from Jesus Christ.

Jesus did met many people in his lifetime! Not once did he ever tell anyone all these your rant even in your over-edited new testament!

Not once did Jesus directly call himself God or God incarnate!

A rich man met Jesus and asked about how he could attain eternal life!

Jesus could have simply said accept me as LORD and savior!

But Jesus emphasised following the commandments and following him!

This is what all Prophets preached from Noah to Muhammad salallahu alayhi wasalam!
Re: Why I Left Islam For The Love Of Jesus -- Iranian Woman, Rose Ramandi by Truthday: 8:25am On Jul 31, 2023
She left Islam to worship God forsaken Jesus

Re: Why I Left Islam For The Love Of Jesus -- Iranian Woman, Rose Ramandi by J3susFr3ak: 8:47pm On Jul 31, 2023
AntiChristian:
So you're affirming that God essentially did change the syllabi He used previously to judge His creations. And of course, I will quote the old testament which you have essentially stopped using but which you agree was also inspired by the same holy spirit that inspired the new testament!

Why the separation? Why the discrimination? Is Jesus Christ different yesterday, the same today and another thing tomorrow?

As far as I'm concerned, there's no religion named Christianity in the Bible! Even "Christian" was allegedly mentioned by an unknown non-christian in the Bible! Jesus didn't preach Christianity till he left this world!

Biblical laws were used by Moses, Joshua and a host of biblical characters! They governed people with those laws! So why can't we have a country using your Biblical laws today?

The reason is that Jesus was never a Christian to begin with! Christianity started after him!

Same Christianity that was brought here to enslave African! Our fathers were promised western education only for their names to be changed! I remember a Rasheed becoming Richard! Those who brought you the gospels are the ones promoting feminism and 2SLGBTQ+! I heard some said Jesus was gay!

Then someone created Gay Bible and named it Queen James Bible creating a free rein for Christian homosexuals!

You can call him ordinary but we call him and all his brothers like Adam, Moses, Solomon, David, Joseph, Jacob, Isaac, Ishmael, Noah, Jonah, John the Baptist, and Jesus Honored Prophets of Allah! They are all humans who eat human foods and were born/raised by humans!

We don't restrict our God to Israel! He is the LORD of all that exists! Israel doesn't even recognize your Jesus nor the religion you profess in his name!

Even the name you call Jesus is English whereas Jesus wasn't English! The name was created by some Englishman a couple of centuries ago!

So what's Jesus's real name? It seems the name you are calling for miracle is even unknown to Jesus! The name, if I'm not mistaken was Iesus before "J" was introduced in English!

There is a clear separation between the Old Testament from the New because the system of the Law under the Old Testament created a situation where God's chosen people (the Jews) always fell short on their own end in perfectly keeping the law. Because the Law made them aware of their own sinful nature--they were unable to perfectly keep the law to God's expectations (This is why Paul mentioned in Romans that For all have sinned and have fallen short of the glory of God!!). The severe penalty of disobeying God's laws was clearly outlined in Deuteronomy 28. And this is why when reading all through the Old Testament, right into the new and even to this day and age of ours....you will recognize the Jews as either exceptionally BLESSED by God (of course, even without oil they are one of the most powerful economies and army in the Middle East--with a lot of tech breakthroughs) or exceptionally CURSED--as all through the ages, God became angry with them and allowed their enemies defeat them.

God decided to make a PROMISE for a better Covenant or Testament not based on the Mosaic Law, but based on He God HIMSELF dwelling within each and every believing Jew and Gentile based on the outpouring of His Holy Spirit. God decided to merely UPDATE His Old Covenant into a Superior NEW COVENANT because of His Grace and Mercy on His people. He did not want His people to fall under the condemnation of the Law promised in Deuteronomy 28....and in His selfless humble Grace, decided to take the PUNISHMENT for every Jew and believing Gentile who would trust in Jesus as the ultimate Fulfillment of the Law.
Romans 8: 1-10

Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, [1]
because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit of life set me free from the law of sin and death.
For what the law was powerless to do in that it was weakened by the sinful nature, [2] God did by sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful man to be a sin offering. [3] And so he condemned sin in sinful man, [4]
in order that the righteous requirements of the law might be fully met in us, who do not live according to the sinful nature but according to the Spirit.
Those who live according to the sinful nature have their minds set on what that nature desires; but those who live in accordance with the Spirit have their minds set on what the Spirit desires.
The mind of sinful man [5] is death, but the mind controlled by the Spirit is life and peace;
the sinful mind [6] is hostile to God. It does not submit to God's law, nor can it do so.
Those controlled by the sinful nature cannot please God.
You, however, are controlled not by the sinful nature but by the Spirit, if the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Christ.
But if Christ is in you, your body is dead because of sin, yet your spirit is alive because of righteousness.

Jesus is still the same yesterday, today and forever....YES. But He had to become a CURSE for all mankind as He hung on the crucifixion tree so that anyone who believes in Him will escape God's condemnation. No law on earth can make any man or woman perfect before God. Only surrendering to Christ and His Holy Spirit can make God even look at your direction.

Islam likes to claim they recognize the Jewish Prophets as a backdoor way of forcing a shaky legitimacy. If such recognition were genuine--why is every Muslim in the Middle East today trying to use the same Quran as the basis to KILL all the Jews and wipe them off the surface of the earth? The God of Israel is not the same as the gods of the Middle East and definitely not the same as the Islamic god. The focused point of departure is the fact "Salvation is from the Jews" --even Jesus Himself said it and affirmed this. God reveals Himself to the world exclusively through the Jews. This was why when the Jews plainly rejected Jesus Christ in ignorance--it opened up the opportunity for the Gentiles to partake in the blessings of Abraham and Israel ONLY through Jesus Christ and no one else.

The followers of Jesus Christ were first called Christians according to the Book of Acts. -- Acts 11:20–21 Before that, the Jewish believers in Jesus were like any other Messianic Jewish believers who like the Pharisees believed in the Resurrection of the Dead. Messianic Jewish believers in Jesus Christ before the destruction of the Temple in Jerusalem was like any other Jewish sect. But since the command by Jesus was to evangelize the whole world, they carried the Gospel of Jesus all over the known world at that time especially when they faced persecution and hostility from their fellow Jews who did not believe in Jesus Christ as the Messiah of Israel. Even in Israel today, there are still a few Messianic Jewish believers (who may not call themselves Christians...the descriptor Christian is nothing but a label...but a universal point of commonality is firm belief in Jesus Christ as the promised Messiah mentioned in the Law and Prophets of the Jewish Old Testament Bible.

Below are some of the Messianic prophecies about Jesus Christ by the Jewish Prophets (and yes, Jesus is just the Greek way of saying "Yeshua"...regardless if you use the Greek or the Hebrewm the meaning of the name is "Salvation"wink.

Jeremiah 31:31-34
Behold, the days are coming, declares the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and the house of Judah, not like the covenant that I made with their fathers on the day when I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, my covenant that they broke, though I was their husband, declares the Lord.
For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, declares the Lord: I will put my law within them, and I will write it on their hearts. And I will be their God, and they shall be my people. And no longer shall each one teach his neighbor and each his brother, saying, “Know the Lord,” for they shall all know me, from the least of them to the greatest, declares the Lord. For I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

Ezekiel 36:26–27
I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. And I will put my Spirit in you and move you to follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws.

And Jesus Himself said: Matthew 26:28

For this is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins.

Without the shedding of blood, there is no forgiveness of sins. The Old Testament required repeated sacrifices of animals as a substitute for God punishing the Jews. But once and for all--Jesus offered His life as a perfect sinless sacrifice for all mankind who BELIEVE and surrender their lives to Him.

The first coming of Christ was to establish a connection between God and man by dying on the Cross and rising up again to assure those who believe in Him of the Hope of the Resurrection ONLY found through Him. That purpose was not to set up an earthly Kingdom for himself. We recall that the devil tried to tempt and trick him to bow and worship him so that he could give Jesus the kingdoms of this world. This was not the objective of Christ and this was why the devil did not succeed in tempting him. Here is what Jesus said: “Jesus said, 'My kingdom is not from this world. If my kingdom were from this world, my servants would be fighting to keep me from being handed over to the Jews. But, as it is, my kingdom is not from here'” (John 18:36).

So the purpose of Jesus Christ at the first coming is not to create a Government after Him. No. Governments can get inspired by His teachings and use that to guide their countries (like what the early settlers of the United States did) but creating a Christian Government in a very sinful and detestable world was not the initial objective. YET....through the sanctified Church of Jesus Christ, God is currently selecting for Himself worthy candidates who have totally surrendered to Jesus Christ. Why? Because EVERYTHING CHANGES at the Second coming of Jesus Christ--where He will come with the Anger and Fury of Longsuffering Judge who has gathered enough evidence to finally bring the entire world under His feet. And this is when worthy Christians will partake in Ruling the whole World with Jesus Christ....no more democracy for you. You are either for Jesus...or you are already DEAD!!
Isaiah 9: 6-8
For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, [2] Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
Of the increase of his government and peace there will be no end. He will reign on David's throne and over his kingdom, establishing and upholding it with justice and righteousness from that time on and forever. The zeal of the LORD Almighty will accomplish this.

So regarding the issue of having pure Christian nations? It is only a matter of time since God works by His time table and on His own time. Everything visible and invisible will brought under the feet of Jesus Christ. This was prophesied by David below:

The LORD says to my Lord : "Sit at my right hand until I make your enemies a footstool for your feet." Psalm 110:1

The Lord according to David is talking to MY LORD. (Just the way you were asking about whose voice from Heaven was saying "This is my beloved son in whom I am well pleased..."wink The voice from Heaven is the Father affirming before Jewish witnesses and angels that Jesus Christ is His only beloved Son in whom He is well pleased.

So I ask again....with regards to David's Prophecy and vision: Who is the Lord talking to "My Lord"? The Father is the Lord. The Father is talking to the Son whom David called "My Lord." to "Sit at my right hand until I make your enemies a footstool for your feet"

To help you really understand what is going on--let me make it simple for you. Even I as a very IMPERFECT and LIMITED human being--I am able to create a forum within myself and assign personalities to the voices in my head and ARGUE till I sweat. Yet the different words and voices do not have any separate living agency apart from me. But when I die physically....my physical body is buried in the ground. But my spirit will rise up still alive and active...seen by angels and demons--but not by men in this world. My soul within my spirit will speak. So through the process of death...God is able to distinguish and separate the decaying body, the spirit about to face Judgment, and the soul of the person which still has he same emotions and memories of all he has done back when he was alive. If you get my drift--you will have simply understood through this imperfect example that God has used Death to separate the three core components of the human being: Body, Soul and Spirit--yet that same person is still the same person whether as a body, as a spirit or as a soul.

I said the above analogy was imperfect because God being a Spirit is far far far more complex than that. Everything God thinks and says...has the exact SAME LIFE AND NATURE OF GOD. This means the Word of God has the same Power and authority as the Person of God Himself. Jesus Christ is that Word of God that has always existed co-equally with the Father through eternity past. When He humbled Himself to become flesh--He needed to also be an example of obedience to all those who believed in Him. So the way the Godhead works is the Father will always GLORIFY the Son. The Son will ALWAYS GLORIFY the Father. And the Holy Spirit will ALWAYS GLORIFY the Son. There is no competition for attention and worship in the Godhead since it pleases the Father deeply that all authority and worship goes to the Son who is the Lamb of God who has proven Himself worthy.

Then the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go. When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted. Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me." Matthew 28:16 -18

Slavery is a whole other topic that I have touched on in the past. It was wrong and mostly carried out by opportunistic capitalists who wanted to profit from cheap labor. The people involved may or may not carry Christian names--but they were not true as we say "Born again" Christians. Some who realized their error did repent and worked to end slavery in the US which even resulted in a bloody civil war. It was Christians that helped a lot of the blacks in the US carry their underground rail road to get many to freedom prior to being set free. And when the UK abolished slavery and set up patrol ships across the west african coast--it was the concern that there was still slavery carried out by Muslims in the Northern parts of this same country--where the buyers were middle men to the Ottoman Turks, some North African and Middle East places--which compelled Lord Lugard to declare war on the so-called Caliphate and free a lot of Nupe, Gbagyi and countless of other slaves from Fulani Muslim shackles back in the day. Last I heard, the Heratines on Mauritania and other darker peoples in some parts of North Africa and Sudan are still viewed and held as slaves--reinforced by the Islamic ideologies and racial perceptions. Why did Islam not create an underground railroad to save the enslaved blacks? Or even fight a civil war? Or even patrol the wild and wavy oceans to enforce a blockade for an slave vessels? Or do what Lugard did in the many enslaved parts of Northern Nigeria held back by the shackles of Islam. You know why? While Christendom was busy self-correcting, repenting and adjusting to protect the weak...Islam a religion born out of violence likes to perpetually without end exploit and ravage the weak. Is that not why Fulani Terrorists ad bandits in Northern Nigeria are busy enjoying since it reminded them of what their Islamic great great grandfathers did before the "Christian" Lugard stopped them?

1 Like

Re: Why I Left Islam For The Love Of Jesus -- Iranian Woman, Rose Ramandi by J3susFr3ak: 8:58pm On Jul 31, 2023
Truthday:
She left Islam to worship God forsaken Jesus

To understand the verse you quoted in mock--you really have to also understand that Jesus was quoting a verse from Psalm 22 first spoken by the David as a way to signify the humiliating death the Messiah of Israel was to endure.

Jesus on the Cross had the sins and diseases of ALL MANKIND on His Body and Soul. This was a way to take the punishment of all mankind as their substitute and on their behalf. So when Jesus endured agonizing pain on the Cross--it was for the purpose of taking the just punishment due to you and me as deserving sinners who do need to be outcast and punished.

Jesus CHOSE for a brief time on the Cross to actually become an OUTCAST for you and me before God even though He had no sin of his own--and even though we all deserve to be outcasts before the presence of God for all our sins.

I suppose why He chose to quote David from Psalm 22 should instead fill you with deep contemplative wonder. Instead of the petty mockery you were limply attempting.

Jesus still loves you and wants you to repent please. Time is running out.
Re: Why I Left Islam For The Love Of Jesus -- Iranian Woman, Rose Ramandi by Truthday: 10:07pm On Jul 31, 2023
J3susFr3ak:

To understand the verse you quoted in mock--you really have to also understand that Jesus was quoting a verse from Psalm 22 first spoken by the David as a way to signify the humiliating death the Messiah of Israel was to endure.

Jesus on the Cross had the sins and diseases of ALL MANKIND on His Body and Soul. This was a way to take the punishment of all mankind as their substitute and on their behalf. So when Jesus endured agonizing pain on the Cross--it was for the purpose of taking the just punishment due to you and me as deserving sinners who do need to be outcast and punished.

Jesus CHOSE for a brief time on the Cross to actually become an OUTCAST for you and me before God even though He had no sin of his own--and even though we all deserve to be outcasts before the presence of God for all our sins.

I suppose why He chose to quote David from Psalm 22 should instead fill you with deep contemplative wonder. Instead of the petty mockery you were limply attempting.

Jesus still loves you and wants you to repent please. Time is running out.

Jesus said, he didn't bring peace

Re: Why I Left Islam For The Love Of Jesus -- Iranian Woman, Rose Ramandi by J3susFr3ak: 12:23am On Aug 01, 2023
Truthday:

Jesus said, he didn't bring peace

Of course there is NO PEACE ever for the Devil and his children perpetuating Wickedness in this world!

And you think He was talking about a mere physical sword? JESUS HIMSELF IS THE SWORD OF GOD BEING THE WORD OF GOD!!

"For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart." Hebrews 4:12

Re: Why I Left Islam For The Love Of Jesus -- Iranian Woman, Rose Ramandi by J3susFr3ak: 12:28am On Aug 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Since when do I first need to be God in order to speak the Truth of God which was handed down to men from.over 2000 years ago --- everlasting Truth that hasn't changed to this day? undecided

The ultimate authority is Jesus Christ and He already decreed from over 2000 years ago that it is impossible to serve God and religion at the same time. So why do you take His Word for a joke? undecided

2. You are free to be happy for her but that ain't reason for me to deny Jesus Christ in this. Exchanging religions does not bring one closer to Jesus Christ. Religion is the reason why God declared the Pharisees ans teachers of the Law, including the Priests as enemies of His. Surely, you don't think God has changed His mind or something. undecided

Do you think somebody under the humdrum spell of dry religion will passionately shed tears as they repented from their sins and whole heatedly embrace studying the Scripture for themselves? Rose has found the LOVE OF HER LIFE! A true Relationship with God through Jesus Christ. But you remind me of the Pharisees who began judging Jesus Christ for allowing a "worthless" prostitute shed tears on his feet and wash the tears with her hair. OF course the self-righteous Pharisees like you know the Bible in and out--but had no personal relationship and faith in Jesus. But guess who was most blessed by that encounter with Jesus? Yes...the tearful repentant woman who wept profusely before the feet of Jesus for her sins.

Kobojunkie...have you even shed tears of remorse and cry for Mercy before the feet of Jesus ever in your life? Do not dare judge those who have come to Jesus like Rose...with genuine tears of repentance!
Re: Why I Left Islam For The Love Of Jesus -- Iranian Woman, Rose Ramandi by Kobojunkie: 12:53am On Aug 01, 2023
J3susFr3ak:
Do you think somebody under the humdrum spell of dry religion will passionately shed tears as they repented from their sins and whole heatedly embrace studying the Scripture for themselves? Rose has found the LOVE OF HER LIFE! A true Relationship with God through Jesus Christ. But you remind me of the Pharisees who began judging Jesus Christ for allowing a "worthless" prostitute shed tears on his feet and wash the tears with her hair. OF course the self-righteous Pharisees like you know the Bible in and out--but had no personal relationship and faith in Jesus. But guess who was most blessed by that encounter with Jesus? Yes...the tearful repentant woman who wept profusely before the feet of Jesus for her sins.
■ Kobojunkie...have you even shed tears of remorse and cry for Mercy before the feet of Jesus ever in your life? Do not dare judge those who have come to Jesus like Rose...with genuine tears of repentance!
1. YES! Since God's Truth wouldn't get you to do that. undecided

2. Never! Why would an ex-con -- a self-made enemy of God from the days of His Old Law--- need to cry for Mercy when Mercy has already been given and such meaningless exercise amount to nothing at the end of the day? God is not interested in your tears nor your jubilation. He has offered redemption and demands obedience. undecided
Re: Why I Left Islam For The Love Of Jesus -- Iranian Woman, Rose Ramandi by J3susFr3ak: 1:55am On Aug 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. YES! Since God's Truth wouldn't get you to do that. undecided

2. Never! Why would an ex-con -- a self-made enemy of God from the days of His Old Law--- need to cry for Mercy when Mercy has already been given and such meaningless exercise amount to nothing at the end of the day? God is not interested in your tears nor your jubilation. He has offered redemption and demands obedience. undecided

You are quite wrong here Kobojuniie. Mercy has already been given...through the shed blood of Jesus on the Cross. But the "Acceptance" of that Mercy is not automatic. You still need to ask for it. Why did Jesus say? --"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:" -- Matthew 7:7 Do you think he was merely talking about ephemeral material things. No! He was talking FIRST and foremost about asking for God's Mercy and Salvation into your life. It is like you know a good friend of yours is throwing a wedding...and you know your friends wants everyone he knows to come--yet your friend tells you that ONLY those who accepted the official invitation by acknowledging and doing an RSVP will be assured of a place at the wedding. You you decided to simply "assume" that since you have been "padi padi" with your friend....all official means should be ignored. Your friend might forgive you...but more serious official systems including the Kingdom of God will certainly not.

We still have to sincerely believe from the heart and ASK God for His Mercy and Salvation. The Scripture asserts this:

"But what does it say? “The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart” (that is, the word of faith that we proclaim); because, i[b]f you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.[/b] For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved." -- Romans 10: 8 0 10

And even when asking...the attitude of our hearts really maters. We MUST come to God in awe and humility. Scripture does say:

" If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land." --2 Chronicles 7:14

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.’ Jeremiah 33:3

You cannot just lazily lay back and simply ASSUME that just because God did his part by dying on the Cross for mankind--then salvation is automatic.

YOU STILL NEED TO HUMBLE YOURSELF LIKE ROSE DID AND ASK GOD FOR MERCY MR. KOBOJUNKIE....

Or else, Jesus will THROW YOU out of His wedding for not having the right garment!!

1 Like

Re: Why I Left Islam For The Love Of Jesus -- Iranian Woman, Rose Ramandi by Kobojunkie: 2:43am On Aug 01, 2023
J3susFr3ak:
You are quite wrong here Kobojuniie. Mercy has already been given...through the shed blood of Jesus on the Cross. But the "Acceptance" of that Mercy is not automatic. You still need to ask for it. Why did Jesus say? --"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:" -- Matthew 7:7 Do you think he was merely talking about ephemeral material things. No! He was talking FIRST and foremost about asking for God's Mercy and Salvation into your life. It is like you know a good friend of yours is throwing a wedding...and you know your friends wants everyone he knows to come--yet your friend tells you that ONLY those who accepted the official invitation by acknowledging and doing an RSVP will be assured of a place at the wedding. You you decided to simply "assume" that since you have been "padi padi" with your friend....all official means should be ignored. Your friend might forgive you...but more serious official systems including the Kingdom of God will certainly not.
We still have to sincerely believe from the heart and ASK God for His Mercy and Salvation. The Scripture asserts this:
"But what does it say? “The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart” (that is, the word of faith that we proclaim); because, i[b]f you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.[/b] For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved." -- Romans 10: 8 0 10
And even when asking...the attitude of our hearts really maters. We MUST come to God in awe and humility. Scripture does say:
" If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land." --2 Chronicles 7:14
Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.’ Jeremiah 33:3
You cannot just lazily lay back and simply ASSUME that just because God did his part by dying on the Cross for mankind--then salvation is automatic.YOU STILL NEED TO HUMBLE YOURSELF LIKE ROSE DID AND ASK GOD FOR MERCY MR. KOBOJUNKIE....Or else, Jesus will THROW YOU out of His wedding for not having the right garment!!
I don't know where to begin in parsing any of what you have here since it all amounts to religious lies when compared to the Truth of Jesus Christ. undecided

I mean God's commandment/law regarding asking, seeking, and knocking to find what we need/want, you took out of context to assert an idea that has no basis in the Gospel. What am I supposed to say after that? God says"Submit and Obey my teachings and commandments," but here you are insisting it all has to be a different way from that which God has stated. undecided
Re: Why I Left Islam For The Love Of Jesus -- Iranian Woman, Rose Ramandi by J3susFr3ak: 3:11am On Aug 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I don't know where to begin in parsing any of what you have here since it all amounts to religious lies when compared to the Truth of Jesus Christ. undecided

I mean God's commandment/law regarding asking, seeking, and knocking to find what we need/want, you took out of context to assert an idea that has no basis in the Gospel. What am I supposed to say after that? God says"Submit and Obey my teachings and commandments," but here you are insisting it all has to be a different way from that which God has stated. undecided

You are right about obeying teachings and commandments. But there is a serious WARNING. Jesus had to WARN the Jews that they were busy searching for Scriptures thinking that obeying the Old Testament rules will save them while all the time IGNORING HIM who is the Only One with the Authority to give them eternal life: "You search the Scriptures, for in them you think you have eternal life; and these are they which testify of Me. But you are not willing to come to Me that you may have life. “I do not receive honor from men. But I know you, that you do not have the love of God in you." -- John 5:39-44 NKJV

So the core of the issue is whose Words and Commands do you value most? The very command of Jesus Christ or the Mosaic laws to which a chunk is no longer relevant in the New Covenant but has only been summarized to this core fundamentals by Jesus:

"Hearing that Jesus had silenced the Sadducees, the Pharisees got together. One of them, an expert in the law, tested him with this question: “Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?”
Jesus replied: “ ‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments .” Matthew 22: 34 -40

I suppose it is like having a child who claims to love you. You give the child a simple instruction to take care of his younger sibling as you go out to do some task for a few hours. But the child decided to abandon his siblings at home and go out to play football with his friends. So when the boy comes back from playing football looking tired, haggard and hungry...he comes back to meet your frowning disappointed face because this child of yours who claims to love you has clearly disobeyed your clear instructions by abandoning the little ones to destroy the place in ignorance. But you also had bought delicious dinner for all your kids when coming home to meet the destruction and abandonment at home. You have already given the other little ones their dinner and they have stopped crying.

Since you know your disobedient child who went out playing is also very hungry....what do you expect this stubborn child of yours to do to make your relationship good with you.

Do you expect the insolent child to shout at you: "Papa...give me food abeg I am hungry!"

Or do you expect that child to simply kneel before you and say tearfully: "Papa...I know you are angry for what I did. I am so sorry for abandoning my little brother and sister."

Which type of response corrects the broken relationship between you and your child in the above context?

**I based this example on my own personal life. I once abandoned my little sister just to play football. When I came back home, my angry dad was waiting for me. He told me to go out and get some mighty sticks and whips and I got a serious lashing that night! No dinner for me too!!
Re: Why I Left Islam For The Love Of Jesus -- Iranian Woman, Rose Ramandi by Kobojunkie: 3:31am On Aug 01, 2023
J3susFr3ak:
You are right about obeying teachings and commandments. But there is a serious WARNING. Jesus had to WARN the Jews that they were busy searching for the Scriptures thinking that obeying the Old Testament rules will save them while all the time IGNORING HIM who is the Only One with the Authority to give them eternal life: So the core of the issue is whose Words and Commands do you value most? The very command of Jesus Christ or the Mosaic laws to which a chunk is no longer relevant in the New Covenant but has only been summarized to these core fundamentals by Jesus:
■ I suppose it is like having a child who claims to love you. You give the child a simple instruction to take care of his younger sibling as you go out to do some task for a few hours. But the child decided to abandon his siblings at home and go out to play football with his friends. So when the boy comes back from playing football looking tired, haggard and hungry...he comes back to meet your frowning disappointed face because this child of yours who claims to love you has clearly disobeyed your clear instructions by abandoning the little ones to destroy the place in ignorance. But you also had bought delicious dinner for all your kids when coming home to meet the destruction and abandonment at home. You have already given the other little ones their dinner and they have stopped crying. Since you know your disobedient child who went out playing is also very hungry....what do you expect this stubborn child of yours to do to make your relationship good with you.
Do you expect the insolent child to shout at you: "Papa...give me food abeg I am hungry!" Or do you expect that child to simply kneel before you and say tearfully: "Papa...I know you are angry for what I did. I am so sorry for abandoning my little brother and sister." Which type of response corrects the broken relationship between you and your child in the above context?
**I based this example on my own personal life. I once abandoned my little sister just to play football. When I came back home, my angry dad was waiting for me. He told me to go out and get some mighty sticks and whips and I got a serious lashing that night! No dinner for me too!!
Jesus Christ while chewing out the Pharisees in His Gospels said that all those of you who reject His teachings and commandments, opting instead for the interpretations of men — doctrines, and traditions of men— are all hypocrites. undecided
7 You are hypocrites! Isaiah was right when he spoke for God about you:
8 These people honor me with their words, but I am not really important to them.
9 Their worship of me is worthless. The things they teach are only human rules.’ - Matthew 15 vs 7 - 9
6 Jesus answered, “You are all hypocrites. Isaiah was right when he wrote these words from God about you:‘These people honor me with their words, but I am not really important to them.
7 Their worship of me is worthless. The things they teach are only human rules.’
8 You have stopped following God’s commands, preferring instead the man-made rules you got from others.”
9 Then he said, “You show great skill in avoiding the commands of God so that you can follow your own teachings! - Mark 7 vs 6 - 9
Religion is the purview of hypocrites. If you imbibe the doctrines and traditions of men — your many pastors and mogs — rather than the absolute teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ as documented in the Gospels, you are no different from the Pharisees before you. . undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Influencing You? / Update On Rev King / EVIDENCE OF GOD FROM SCRIPTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 208
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.