Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,208 members, 7,860,354 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:48 AM

Unlock Your Blackberry And All Other Phones Here ,,,,remote Unlocking - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Unlock Your Blackberry And All Other Phones Here ,,,,remote Unlocking (563 Views)

Very Cheap Blackberry And Android Phone For Sale / Can We Use Glo, Mtn And Etisalat Blackberry Data Plan On Other Phones / Unlock Your Usb Modem For Free :just To Help Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unlock Your Blackberry And All Other Phones Here ,,,,remote Unlocking by Phones4nig: 10:10pm On Oct 09, 2011
We Unlock all Blackberry Phones & other Handsets

Unlocking is done Remotely

ie ,,,,send IEMI Number & we send Unlock code

We aim to deliver within a couple of Hours - 24Hrs max

Price,,,,,,,,,,,,, Naira 1,000
Payment,,,,,,, via Bank Payment or Phone Credit

Telephone or text with IEMI No 0813 577 47 87

or alternatively mail details on this forum

Unlocking is done Remotely - direct from the Handset Manufactures - so your unlock code guarranted
Re: Unlock Your Blackberry And All Other Phones Here ,,,,remote Unlocking by unclesamtech(m): 4:22am On Oct 10, 2011
Can you unlock Nokia E5 romotely if yes ;how much ?

Also , can you unlock Any Blackberry phone wiithout Mep code?

Waiting PLS !
Re: Unlock Your Blackberry And All Other Phones Here ,,,,remote Unlocking by kiran1: 12:15pm On Dec 31, 2011
hi i got my blackberry unlock from http://www.mobile-unlocker.com/ here they ask me the mobile model ,country and the network name to which my mobile is locked .then finally they ask me the imei number of the mobile .then they send me the codes to unlock my mobile along with the instruction about how to use the codes in my mobile.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry Tour 4 Sale / Buying Phones Online Made Easy / I Need Screen For Nokia N97 China Model In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.