Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Ex - Jws What Did You Belief You No Longer Believe? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ex - Jws What Did You Belief You No Longer Believe? (857 Views)

Canadian Gospel Singer Pens Why He No Longer Believe In God. / 13 Reasons I No Longer Believe In Karma Or Reincarnation / Recommended Website For Current Jwd, Ex-jws And Interested Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex - Jws What Did You Belief You No Longer Believe? by MightySparrow: 6:12am On Jul 30, 2023
Please ex - JWs, what were the doctrines of JWs you no longer believe and why?

4 Likes

Re: Ex - Jws What Did You Belief You No Longer Believe? by Bluezy13(m): 6:53am On Jul 30, 2023
Farm your farm.
Stop poke nosing.

2 Likes

Re: Ex - Jws What Did You Belief You No Longer Believe? by achorladey: 9:20am On Jul 30, 2023
Bluezy13:
Farm your farm.
Stop poke nosing.

This is a forum, nairaland forum to be specific, allow the creator of thread to engage in discussion that he fancies. Don't stifle the Op and the essence of the thread.

4 Likes

Re: Ex - Jws What Did You Belief You No Longer Believe? by Bluezy13(m): 9:46am On Jul 30, 2023
achorladey:

This is a forum, nairaland forum to be specific, allow the creator of thread to engage in discussion that he fancies. Don't stifle the Op and the essence of the thread.
The intent behind this thread is to render religious bigotry that will cause opprobrium. Soon it will be flooded with criticisms of JW and this will defeat the doctrine of Christianity.
And it appears you are an advocate of confusion as the Bible (Paul) has said that Christians should be holy in all manner of conversation and It is written that God is not an author of confusion.

Maybe you are not attentive, the third thread under Religion Section on this Nairaland reads "Let Us Be More Tolerant Of Each Other" by Seun.

By the way, I am not a Christian.
But I frown when a Christian attempts to despise/criticize another Christian.

2 Likes

Re: Ex - Jws What Did You Belief You No Longer Believe? by Courz: 11:33am On Jul 30, 2023
MightySparrow:

All of them. All their doctrines that distinguishes them from Christianity. In fact, all of the foundation of the Cult, everything upon which the Cult was built upon, all their claims of being selected, everything I don't believe in. Their foundation upon which the Cult was created is False. Their Founder being a Freemason just made the Fraud they are committing very obvious.

These are my reasons. They are not Christians as they have claimed not to be part of Christendom. They redefined Christendom to mean False Christians but the dictionary tells us Christendom is the whole of Christianity. So, is the dictionary wrong and is Watchtower right? No where will you ever see such made up definition of Christendom. It is just a Watchtower thing. And they are correct to say they are not Christians because it is a Masonic Cult. Their founder was a Freemason and there are Freemasons amongst them that they know as Anointed. Their alienation from Christianity is a Red flag. Rutherford their former president used to talk about the downfall of Christianity happening in the year 1918 when Armaggedon happens. That tells you they are not Christians.

If they are truly Christians, then why is Jesus Christ not the central part of their doctrines? A Christian is a follower of Christ. Christian is derived from Christ. The New Testament is about Jesus. Why are they allergic to Jesus? Jesus is the Way, The Truth, and the Life. No one comes to Almighty God except through Jesus. Why is this not emphasised in JW? Instead of Jesus being the Way, The Truth and the life, The organisation Watchtower is being taught to be the Way, The Truth and the life. A Business Corporation is the Way, the Truth and The Life. If a religion claims to be Christian but doesn't bring you closer to Jesus whom they are supposed to represent, that's a red flag. So, Watchtower has replaced Jesus in the lives of JWs. Watchtower is always called The Truth. During the time of Rutherford, they were very open to say they are the Christ by saying the Christ is made up of Jesus and the 144,000/Anointed. Now, they don't say this directly but they do indirectly by saying that JWs need to obey the The Anointed /144,000 in order to have Salvation. Jesus is also not the Mediator of the JWs, but only for the Anointed/ 144,000. You can see a very obvious attempt to replace Jesus in JW. Now, they say their Governing body is the voice of Jesus.

In the beginning of the Cult when Joseph Rutherford was their President, they kicked against Religion as a Whole. You will find many of their publications and even audio talks of Rutherford saying this. They never identified as a Religion. When they used to preach back then, people will ask them are they christians? They identified as an organisation. This means that they were very open about being a Book Publishing Business Corporation. Their founder Charles Taze Russell made it explicitly clear in a Watchtower document to their Shareholders that Watchtower Bible and Tract Society is not a Religion but a Business. Rutherford said Religion as a whole is a Snare and a Racket. He spoke against Religion. Their history will tell you all you need to know as to why you should never take their doctrines seriously. They change their identity every few years. One time they are a Business, another time they are a religion. One time they said the Faithful Slave in the Bible is the Governing body and the Anointed JWs. Now, they say it is only the Governing body. They are a very confused people that are pathological Liars.

When I woke up from the Cult, It became very obvious what Watchtower is trying to do as a Freemason Cult. Freemasons don't believe in Jesus. JW doctrines push them completely away from Jesus Christ which in turn makes them have no relationship with him. Even mentioning Jesus when discussing with them irritates them. Therefore, I saw the need to drop all their beliefs and read the Bible alone all over again. I needed to reformat my Brain, drop all the deceptions and Whatever I read from the Bible that obviously contradicts their teachings, I stick to it because the Bible is supreme. Since they have their own Bible that is deliberately made to tweak and twist Bible verses with some words added and removed, I needed to deprogram myself to remove all their Mind control experiments in my Brain. Being a JW means to be willing to undergo Mind Control Programming /Experiments. I was able to deprogram myself by researching their history, their dirty laundry plus scandals and just by reading the Bible alone! An Ex illuminati Member turned Christian once said, you will know an occultic religion or when a religion is tied to the Occult when they tell you Not to read the Bible Alone. Charles Taze Russell who was a Freemason said that if you read the Bible alone, you will fall back to the beliefs of Christians. This means that he doesn't regard the Bible as supreme. You need other books to help you which is just a ploy for a religion to formulate their own beliefs outside the Bible. The Bible is not difficult to understand when you are bestowed with the Holy Spirit. Jesus knew this or else he wouldn't have said he would send the Holy Spirit to his people in order to understand the Bible.

4 Likes

Re: Ex - Jws What Did You Belief You No Longer Believe? by Courz: 12:50pm On Jul 30, 2023
Another reason I will add is their ever changing doctrines. If you sit back and think about this very well, Their doctrines change but the Bible remains the same. If their doctrines are correct, why isnt the Bible changing with them? The doctrines they had when their founder was alive are not the same ones they have now with the exception of the False 1914 Doctrine. They have too many errors because their leaders don't believe in receiving corrections and in having the Holy Spirit to understand the Bible. They consult Fallen Angels. You can see why I don't believe in the very foundation of the Cult. It is just like a very Stubborn person who is a leader/mentor of a group of people. This person doesn't listen to other opinions and has made it a law that he can't be questioned. What do you think will happen when it comes to decision making in that group? All sorts of errors will be flying around and the people have no choice but to stick to errors. That's JW for you.

Since their inception, False prophecies abound one after the other all the way from Charles Taze Russell. JWs don't take False prophecies that they make seriously. They see it as Child's play that God will overlook. But When I read the Bible for myself, I saw that Almighty God and Jesus forbids it. God had very strong words of judgement against False prophets. He spoke with great anger. And to make matters worse, Rutherford identified JW as A Prophet organisation. So, judgement from God is actually waiting for them. They claim they no longer make false prophecies but One of the False prophecies they still make to this day is 1914. I had to read the Bible for myself to prove that 1914 was wrong. The Bible tells us that all Authority in Heaven and on Earth was given to Jesus after his resurrection, meaning his rulership started at that time and Jesus actually proved 1914 to be wrong when he said the Hour and day of his coming, Nobody knows and anyone telling you about his coming being invisible is a False Prophet/Christ. If only they will read their Bibles alone!

All these inconsistencies prove that this is a Lying Organisation. They are pathological Liars. If your previous doctrines are wrong but you called them The Truth at that time that can't be changed, it means you lied. And you are still lying to this day. If your identity changes, you cannot stand on what you are, then you are a Liar. And Almighty God and Jesus have no business with Liars Because such people blaspheme them.

3 Likes

Re: Ex - Jws What Did You Belief You No Longer Believe? by achorladey: 6:24pm On Jul 30, 2023
Bluezy13:

The intent behind this thread is to render religious bigotry that will cause opprobrium. Soon it will be flooded with criticisms of JW and this will defeat the doctrine of Christianity.
And it appears you are an advocate of confusion as the Bible (Paul) has said that Christians should be holy in all manner of conversation and It is written that God is not an author of confusion.

Maybe you are not attentive, the third thread under Religion Section on this Nairaland reads "Let Us Be More Tolerant Of Each Other" by Seun.

But I frown when a Christian attempts to despise/criticize another Christian.

The intent behind this thread is to render religious bigotry that will cause opprobrium

The intent to you is to foster religious bigotry not to everyone.

Soon it will be flooded with criticisms of JW and this will defeat the doctrine of Christianity.

The world where it is today and its many developments around us comes from CRITICISM even the Bible many come to accept was crticize repeatedly and still criticised up till today. You should know by now the many organized religious groups, denominations and organisation have defaced and defeated the doctrine of christianity they want us to believe they propagate or advance.

And it appears you are an advocate of confusion

Confusion is Keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you. Thanks very much.

as the Bible (Paul)has said that Christians should be holy in all manner of conversation and It is written that God is not an author of confusion.

Do not stifle the Holy Spirit. 20 Do not scoff at prophecies, but test everything that is said. Hold on to what is good. Stay away from every kind of evil. grin grin grin grin grin.... Na Paul talk am. Don't stifle people from asking questions they want. They have the freedom in christ to ask questions grin grin grin

Maybe you are not attentive, the third thread under Religion Section on this Nairaland reads "Let Us Be More Tolerant Of Each Other"

Explain exhaustingly applying every materials at your disposal [b]the INTOLERANCE in the question
raised by the creator of the thread.

By the way, I am not a Christian.But I frown when a Christian attempts to despise/criticize another Christian.

Based on your own thinking and thought not every question raised is meant to despise and criticise what people believe.

3 Likes

Re: Ex - Jws What Did You Belief You No Longer Believe? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:29pm On Jul 30, 2023
MightySparrow:

Beautiful Question! grin

Please add one more to complete it:

If someone leaves one church for a reason they always move to another so ask them the church they're attending now! cheesy
Re: Ex - Jws What Did You Belief You No Longer Believe? by Courz: 6:33pm On Jul 30, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Beautiful Question! grin

If someone leaves one church for a reason they always move to another so ask them the church they're attending now! cheesy

Are you an EXJW? Is this thread meant for you? Are you now one of us? So, you cannot obey simple instructions from your Freemason Governing body to stay away from EXJWs? I told you that you are obsessed with our presence. You are always following us about. Is it that you don't learn anything in that your Kingdom hall or that you find them boring over there that you come to find us here so that we can feed you with Watchtower secrets they don't tell you in your Kingdom hall? Or are you secretly an ExJW who no longer believes in Watchtower's fantasy stories but you are ashamed to come out clean?

5 Likes

Re: Ex - Jws What Did You Belief You No Longer Believe? by achorladey: 6:36pm On Jul 30, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Beautiful Question! grin

Are you an ex-Jehovah’s witness? What are you doing on a thread meant for ex-Jehovah’s witnesses ? grin grin grin

No be today anyway you always try to do the work of spokesperson for those you call good for nothing and workers of LAWLESSNESS grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Ex - Jws What Did You Belief You No Longer Believe? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:38pm On Jul 30, 2023
Bluezy13:

But I frown when a Christian attempts to despise/criticize another Christian

The truth is that Jesus said his true disciples will be hated by Satan's agents {Matthew 24:9} but ironically the haters will still claim they're worshipers of the true God! John 16:2
That's why they all come together to speak against Jehovah's Witnesses organization but among themselves there is great contradiction! Luke 11:23
Re: Ex - Jws What Did You Belief You No Longer Believe? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:38pm On Jul 30, 2023
They won bite me o! cheesy
Re: Ex - Jws What Did You Belief You No Longer Believe? by achorladey: 6:39pm On Jul 30, 2023
Courz:

Are you an EXJW? Is this thread meant for you? Are you now one of us? So, you cannot obey simple instructions from your Freemason Governing body to stay away from EXJWs? I told you that you are obsessed with our presence. You are always following us about. Is it that you don't learn anything in that your Kingdom hall or that you find them boring over there that you come to find us here so that we can feed you with Watchtower secrets they don't tell you in your Kingdom hall?

Chief you Don enter my mind grin grin grin grin

See as wetin I post come resemble your own grin grin ;

He will change the narrative that we are tormented and tasty grin grin.

He wants to feed from those he call churchgoers teaching conflicting and contradictory beliefs based on over 41000 religions grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ex - Jws What Did You Belief You No Longer Believe? by Courz: 6:40pm On Jul 30, 2023
MAD MaxInDHouse, Are you now an EXJW? Do you secretly have doubts about your Freemason Watchtower? Share with us. grin

3 Likes

Re: Ex - Jws What Did You Belief You No Longer Believe? by Courz: 6:41pm On Jul 30, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Do you have doubts about the Fantasies Watchtower has been feeding you? Are you now ashamed that In the U.S, Watchtower is being investigated for Child Sex Trafficking and one of your fellow Pedophile brothers pleaded Guilty as charged?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--mgweDFPQI

1 Like

Re: Ex - Jws What Did You Belief You No Longer Believe? by achorladey: 6:43pm On Jul 30, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Who dey peddle bite on nairaland grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Ex - Jws What Did You Belief You No Longer Believe? by Courz: 6:45pm On Jul 30, 2023
achorladey:

Chief you Don enter my mind grin grin grin grin

See as wetin I post come resemble your own grin grin ;

He will change the narrative that we are tormented and tasty grin grin.

He wants to feed from those he call churchgoers teaching conflicting and contradictory beliefs based on over 41000 religions grin grin grin

Hahahaha. I no know say you go say the same thing sef. His presence here dey surprise me. E don curse us tire say e no get business with faithless people but he is always in our presence. The Idiot dey show us say we get better info pass im Kingdom hall. He is hungry for info. Curiosity go soon kill am. E never see anything. 😀😀😀😀

2 Likes

Re: Ex - Jws What Did You Belief You No Longer Believe? by Bluezy13(m): 6:47pm On Jul 30, 2023
achorladey:

The intent to you is to foster religious bigotry not to everyone.

The world where it is today and its many developments around us comes from CRITICISM even the Bible many come to accept was crticize repeatedly and still criticised up till today. You should know by now the many organized religious groups, denominations and organisation have defaced and defeated the doctrine of christianity they want us to believe they propagate or advance.

And it appears you are an advocate of confusion

Confusion is Keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you. Thanks very much.

Do not stifle the Holy Spirit. 20 Do not scoff at prophecies, but test everything that is said. Hold on to what is good. Stay away from every kind of evil. grin grin grin grin grin.... Na Paul talk am. Don't stifle people from asking questions they want. They have the freedom in christ to ask questions grin grin grin

Explain exhaustingly applying every materials at your disposal the INTOLERANCE in the question raised by the creator of the thread.

Based on your own thinking and thought not every question raised is meant to despise and criticise what people believe.

You are not logically constructive in your argument.
I can't continue with you.
Re: Ex - Jws What Did You Belief You No Longer Believe? by achorladey: 6:52pm On Jul 30, 2023
Courz:

Hahahaha. I no know say you go say the same thing sef. His presence here dey surprise me. E don curse us tire say e no get business with faithless people but he is always in our presence. The Idiot dey show us say we get better info pass im Kingdom hall. He is hungry for info. Curiosity go soon kill am. E never see anything. 😀😀😀😀

In the morning when I enter the thread, I know before the end of today his hitchy fingers cannot let go. Curiosity indeed dey disturb will the military intelligence officer grin grin grin. His intelligence still seeking to know the church we attend grin grin

He can choose to hide behind I only want to prevent the honesthearted ones from being deceived grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ex - Jws What Did You Belief You No Longer Believe? by achorladey: 6:55pm On Jul 30, 2023
Bluezy13:

You are not logically constructive in your argument. I can't continue with you.

It is better you decided to hide behind logically constructive. You can't comprehend the layman response given anyway.

You should know by now we all see with different binoculars grin grin grin grin

For your information, the thread has nothing to do with Jehovah’s witnesses but ex-Jehovah’s witnesses. Last time I checked ex-Jehovah’s witnesses is not a religious organization grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ex - Jws What Did You Belief You No Longer Believe? by Courz: 6:58pm On Jul 30, 2023
achorladey:

In the morning when I enter the thread, I know before the end of today his hitchy fingers cannot let go. Curiosity indeed dey disturb will the military intelligence officer grin grin grin. His intelligence still seeking to know the church we attend grin grin

He can choose to hide behind I only want to prevent the honesthearted ones from being deceived grin grin grin

I also knew he would come. Many of his type do like this for ExJW Reddit so tey their eye open waaaaaaaah and they were never the same again. Let him continue. He entertains us with his stupidity and Hypocrisy. His lame attempts to advertise his Cult is a Comic relief. No honest hearted ones can be deceived by his type not to talk of when they go out for Preaching. Gone are the days when people join that Cult.

2 Likes

Re: Ex - Jws What Did You Belief You No Longer Believe? by achorladey: 7:03pm On Jul 30, 2023
Courz:

I also knew he would come. Many of his type do like this for ExJW Reddit so tey their eye open waaaaaaaah and they were never the same again. Let him continue. He entertains us with his stupidity and Hypocrisy. His lame attempts to advertise his Cult is a Comic relief. No honest hearted ones can be deceived by his type not to talk of when they go out for Preaching. Gone are the days when people join that Cult.

No one can go through Max history here and not shake his head that indeed outwardly when on the street they are like sheep inwardly behind the phone keyboard or laptop keyboard they are wolves.

2 Likes

Re: Ex - Jws What Did You Belief You No Longer Believe? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:15pm On Jul 30, 2023
Bluezy13:

You are not logically constructive in your argument. I can't continue with you.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa! embarassed
Please calm down a bit whether you can grasp what is really happening to them! grin
Re: Ex - Jws What Did You Belief You No Longer Believe? by Bluezy13(m): 7:24pm On Jul 30, 2023
achorladey:

It is better you decided to hide behind logically constructive. You can't comprehend the layman response given anyway.

You should know by now we all see with different binoculars grin grin grin grin

For your information, the thread has nothing to do with Jehovah’s witnesses but ex-Jehovah’s witnesses. Last time I checked ex-Jehovah’s witnesses is not a religious organization grin grin grin

I refuse to be cajoled.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex - Jws What Did You Belief You No Longer Believe? by Hamachi(f): 7:43pm On Jul 30, 2023
I am here to read comments.

1 Like

Re: Ex - Jws What Did You Belief You No Longer Believe? by Janosky: 7:59pm On Jul 30, 2023
These IBERIBEISTS are coming into "town" for WAILING their sifia pains & typing GIBBERISH.

Efulefu clowns

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ex - Jws What Did You Belief You No Longer Believe? by Courz: 8:03pm On Jul 30, 2023
achorladey:

No one can go through Max history here and not shake his head that indeed outwardly when on the street they are like sheep inwardly behind the phone keyboard or laptop keyboard they are wolves.

Don't mind them. Pretending to be sheep when Preaching but are something else outside. People don already know dem finish anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Ex - Jws What Did You Belief You No Longer Believe? by Courz: 8:05pm On Jul 30, 2023
Janosky:
These IBERIBEISTS are coming into "town" for WAILING their sifia pains & typing GIBBERISH.

Efulefu clowns

grin grin grin grin grin

Another EXJW who has doubts about his Freemason Watchtower. He is just ashamed to admit it. After seeing news about the U.S Authorities investigating Watchtower's involvement in Child Sex Trafficking, Too bad. One of your fellow Pedophile Brother just pleaded Guilty as charged according to the News below. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ex - Jws What Did You Belief You No Longer Believe? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:19pm On Jul 30, 2023
Bluezy13:

I refuse to be cajoled.
grin grin grin
Re: Ex - Jws What Did You Belief You No Longer Believe? by Janosky: 8:30pm On Jul 30, 2023
Courz:

Another EXJW who has doubts about his Freemason Watchtower. He is just ashamed to admit it. After seeing news about the U.S Authorities investigating Watchtower's involvement in Child Sex Trafficking, Too bad. One of your fellow Pedophile Brother just pleaded Guilty as charged according to the News below. grin grin

Sexual abuse happens in schools, Churches, Synagogues, among Muslims & in fact ALL religious groups , this fact PROVEN by the Australia Royal Commission, as well as,in sports institutions,in big business organizations, in youth organizations (Boy's Scouts, Girls Guide, Salvation Army etc.

Courzd Oteneaaron did not label any of those aforementioned Organisations "CULTS".
Courzd Oteneaaron is here to malign JWs & obsess , fantasize rape scenario in his head.

Uselu candidate on Nairaland
grin grin grin grin

Re: Ex - Jws What Did You Belief You No Longer Believe? by Courz: 8:35pm On Jul 30, 2023
Janosky:

I am a Pedophile. And so, My fellow JW Pedophiles can rape all my children. grin grin grin

How do you feel about Watchtower being investigated for Child Sex Trafficking in the U.S? Is a One True religion supposed to be involved in Child Sex Trafficking?

1 Like

Re: Ex - Jws What Did You Belief You No Longer Believe? by achorladey: 9:04pm On Jul 30, 2023
Bluezy13:

I refuse to be cajoled.

Cajole: persuade (someone) to do something by sustained coaxing.

I don't know who is the one cajoling you here

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Missing Soulmate (A Faith-based Story) / Re:- It Can Only Be God: / To Shun Ungodly Acts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.