Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Ex - Jws What Did You Belief You No Longer Believe? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ex - Jws What Did You Belief You No Longer Believe? (873 Views)

Canadian Gospel Singer Pens Why He No Longer Believe In God. / 13 Reasons I No Longer Believe In Karma Or Reincarnation / Recommended Website For Current Jwd, Ex-jws And Interested Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex - Jws What Did You Belief You No Longer Believe? by Bluezy13(m): 9:12pm On Jul 30, 2023
achorladey:

Cajole: persuade (someone) to do something by sustained coaxing.

I don't know who is the one cajoling you here

I refuse to be cajoled.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex - Jws What Did You Belief You No Longer Believe? by achorladey: 9:17pm On Jul 30, 2023
Bluezy13:

I refuse to be cajoled.

Remain in your default mode grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Ex - Jws What Did You Belief You No Longer Believe? by Bluezy13(m): 9:20pm On Jul 30, 2023
achorladey:

Remain in your default mode grin grin

Ok.
Re: Ex - Jws What Did You Belief You No Longer Believe? by oteneaaron(m): 9:26pm On Jul 30, 2023
For me, top on my list was the false teaching of 1914.

From what we were taught, according to the so called prophecy of "seven times" in Daniel chapter 4, the "seven times" ended up in 1914 because "Jerusalem was destroyed in 607 BCE."

They claimed that Jerusalem was destroyed in 607 BCE - which supports their doctrine that Jesus came back to Earth invisibly and started ruling in 1914.

Imagine my shock when I did my research and found out that Jerusalem was actually destroyed in 587 BCE - according to certified archeologists, scholars and encyclopedia articles.

So since Jerusalem was not destroyed in 607 BCE, this means that Jesus did not start ruling in 1914, which automatically means that Watchtower was not chosen as the "only true religion" in 1919.

The above fact alone destroyed every belief I ever had in the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of Jehovah's Witnesses.

4 Likes

Re: Ex - Jws What Did You Belief You No Longer Believe? by achorladey: 9:30pm On Jul 30, 2023
Bluezy13:

Ok.

👍
Re: Ex - Jws What Did You Belief You No Longer Believe? by achorladey: 9:32pm On Jul 30, 2023
oteneaaron:
For me, top on my list was the false teaching of 1914.

From what we were taught, according to the so called prophecy of "seven times" in Daniel chapter 4, the "seven times" ended up in 1914 because "Jerusalem was destroyed in 607 BCE."

They claimed that Jerusalem was destroyed in 607 BCE - which supports their doctrine that Jesus came back to Earth invisibly and started ruling in 1914.

Imagine my shock when I did my research and found out that Jerusalem was actually destroyed in 587 BCE - according to certified archeologists, scholars and encyclopedia articles.

So since Jerusalem was not destroyed in 607 BCE, this means that Jesus did not start ruling in 1914, which automatically means that Watchtower was not chosen as the "only true religion" in 1919.

The above fact alone destroyed every belief I ever had in the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Gbam grin grin grin Nothing holds since whatever was built including the concoction called Jehovah’s organization on 1914 does not exist.

4 Likes

Re: Ex - Jws What Did You Belief You No Longer Believe? by Bluezy13(m): 9:34pm On Jul 30, 2023
achorladey:

👍

👍

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex - Jws What Did You Belief You No Longer Believe? by oteneaaron(m): 9:35pm On Jul 30, 2023
achorladey:

Gbam grin grin grin Nothing holds since whatever was built including the concoction called Jehovah’s organization on 1914 does not exist.

QED.

😅😅😅

That is exactly why they insist that Jehovah's Witnesses must not do any external research.

The entire organization was built on a LIE.

2 Likes

Re: Ex - Jws What Did You Belief You No Longer Believe? by Sand2022: 9:48pm On Jul 30, 2023
Courz:

All of them. All their doctrines that distinguishes them from Christianity. In fact, all of the foundation of the Cult, everything upon which the Cult was built upon, all their claims of being selected, everything I don't believe in. Their foundation upon which the Cult was created is False. Their Founder being a Freemason just made the Fraud they are committing very obvious.

These are my reasons. They are not Christians as they have claimed not to be part of Christendom. They redefined Christendom to mean False Christians but the dictionary tells us Christendom is the whole of Christianity. So, is the dictionary wrong and is Watchtower right? No where will you ever see such made up definition of Christendom. It is just a Watchtower thing. And they are correct to say they are not Christians because it is a Masonic Cult. Their founder was a Freemason and there are Freemasons amongst them that they know as Anointed. Their alienation from Christianity is a Red flag. Rutherford their former president used to talk about the downfall of Christianity happening in the year 1918 when Armaggedon happens. That tells you they are not Christians.

If they are truly Christians, then why is Jesus Christ not the central part of their doctrines? A Christian is a follower of Christ. Christian is derived from Christ. The New Testament is about Jesus. Why are they allergic to Jesus? Jesus is the Way, The Truth, and the Life. No one comes to Almighty God except through Jesus. Why is this not emphasised in JW? Instead of Jesus being the Way, The Truth and the life, The organisation Watchtower is being taught to be the Way, The Truth and the life. A Business Corporation is the Way, the Truth and The Life. If a religion claims to be Christian but doesn't bring you closer to Jesus whom they are supposed to represent, that's a red flag. So, Watchtower has replaced Jesus in the lives of JWs. Watchtower is always called The Truth. During the time of Rutherford, they were very open to say they are the Christ by saying the Christ is made up of Jesus and the 144,000/Anointed. Now, they don't say this directly but they do indirectly by saying that JWs need to obey the The Anointed /144,000 in order to have Salvation. Jesus is also not the Mediator of the JWs, but only for the Anointed/ 144,000. You can see a very obvious attempt to replace Jesus in JW. Now, they say their Governing body is the voice of Jesus.

In the beginning of the Cult when Joseph Rutherford was their President, they kicked against Religion as a Whole. You will find many of their publications and even audio talks of Rutherford saying this. They never identified as a Religion. When they used to preach back then, people will ask them are they christians? They identified as an organisation. This means that they were very open about being a Book Publishing Business Corporation. Their founder Charles Taze Russell made it explicitly clear in a Watchtower document to their Shareholders that Watchtower Bible and Tract Society is not a Religion but a Business. Rutherford said Religion as a whole is a Snare and a Racket. He spoke against Religion. Their history will tell you all you need to know as to why you should never take their doctrines seriously. They change their identity every few years. One time they are a Business, another time they are a religion. One time they said the Faithful Slave in the Bible is the Governing body and the Anointed JWs. Now, they say it is only the Governing body. They are a very confused people that are pathological Liars.

When I woke up from the Cult, It became very obvious what Watchtower is trying to do as a Freemason Cult. Freemasons don't believe in Jesus. JW doctrines push them completely away from Jesus Christ which in turn makes them have no relationship with him. Even mentioning Jesus when discussing with them irritates them. Therefore, I saw the need to drop all their beliefs and read the Bible alone all over again. I needed to reformat my Brain, drop all the deceptions and Whatever I read from the Bible that obviously contradicts their teachings, I stick to it because the Bible is supreme. Since they have their own Bible that is deliberately made to tweak and twist Bible verses with some words added and removed, I needed to deprogram myself to remove all their Mind control experiments in my Brain. Being a JW means to be willing to undergo Mind Control Programming /Experiments. I was able to deprogram myself by researching their history, their dirty laundry plus scandals and just by reading the Bible alone! An Ex illuminati Member turned Christian once said, you will know an occultic religion or when a religion is tied to the Occult when they tell you Not to read the Bible Alone. Charles Taze Russell who was a Freemason said that if you read the Bible alone, you will fall back to the beliefs of Christians. This means that he doesn't regard the Bible as supreme. You need other books to help you which is just a ploy for a religion to formulate their own beliefs outside the Bible. The Bible is not difficult to understand when you are bestowed with the Holy Spirit. Jesus knew this or else he wouldn't have said he would send the Holy Spirit to his people in order to understand the Bible.

You seem too furious about them. But take it easy. They are christians. They just understand the bible different from others.

Freemason? No no. They're not occult. Haba guy. I don't agree with their theology nor agree that they were chosen as they paint in their history, but they are not any cult.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex - Jws What Did You Belief You No Longer Believe? by oteneaaron(m): 9:52pm On Jul 30, 2023
Sand2022:

You seem too furious about them. But take it easy. They are christians. They just understand the bible different from others.

Freemason? No no. They're not occult. Haba guy. I don't agree with their theology nor agree that they were chosen as they paint in their history, but they are not any cult.

How do you define a cult?
Re: Ex - Jws What Did You Belief You No Longer Believe? by Courz: 10:14pm On Jul 30, 2023
Sand2022:

They are not Christians. They have made it clear they are not part of Christendom. They have predicted the downfall of Christianity to happen in 1918. They are allergic to Jesus Christ. The Cult has replaced Jesus. Do your findings and then we can have a discussion.

And Yes. It is a Masonic Cult. Their Founder is One. There are also Freemasons in their midst as we speak wearing their Masonic rings. They are called The Anointed. Their Lifestyle is quite different from the rest of the JWs. They are called Freemason JWs. Their identity is supposed to be Hidden. JWs don't know they are Masons. That's how the Cult is designed. A Cult inside a Cult. They are the ones that Consult Fallen Angels to get their doctrines from them for the rest of JWs to consume. That's why they are the Channel of Communication.
They call this act Spirit Channelling where they channel spirits in order to receive messages which they in turn compile into JW publications. These Spirit Channelers can be found in the Writing department and other departments in their Headquarters. They use Masonic terminologies and symbols.

All of these things I am telling you took some research to do which they forbid. You and I can't discuss if you haven't researched this Cult from its inception to now. They revealed who they are in their old publications and sometimes today make some statements that also reveal themselves. It's only that JWs are too asleep (due to their brainwashed condition) to understand when they make certain statements about themselves.

This video below is from someone we call an ExBethelite who has worked and lived in their Headquarters at Walkill Bethel in the U.S. He revealed a time when a Masonic family wanted to recruit him into their Coven and they told him exactly how JWs get their doctrines right from the time of their founder Charles Taze Russell. This guy explained how the young guy he met during a JW meeting, was channelling spirits in the Kingdom hall and writing down in a very fast manner symbols and messages he was getting from the Fallen angels.

He is not the only one who has come out to reveal their Occultic side. Some who were members of the Coven and left the Cult revealed the same as well. Which is another reason why JWs are warned to stay away from EXJWs. Because EXJWs know all their secrets when they decide to research them. They don't want their secrets known or else their cover will be blown. So, they call EXJWs Apostates.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFMQnZbyRko

1 Like

Re: Ex - Jws What Did You Belief You No Longer Believe? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:19am On Jul 31, 2023
So despite all these stories you disagree with them that JWs are occultic.
Ọmọ you get liver o! cheesy
I thought everyone will easily agree with them after all these stories they're putting up on the forum.
What a pity for apostates? embarassed

Sand2022:

You seem too furious about them. But take it easy. They are christians. They just understand the bible different from others. Freemason? No no. They're not occult. Haba guy. I don't agree with their theology nor agree that they were chosen as they paint in their history, but they are not any cult.

1 Like

Re: Ex - Jws What Did You Belief You No Longer Believe? by Courz: 8:54am On Jul 31, 2023
achorladey:

Hahahaha. The organisation na real concoction. This is what they do. They come up with imaginations through occultic means then find Bible verses that they can twist to make them mean what they want and dish them to JWs When they know the doctrine makes absolutely no sense, they force JWs with fear to accept the doctrines or else they are called Apostates.

For this 1914, they couldn't find anything to help them convince people grin

1 Like

Re: Ex - Jws What Did You Belief You No Longer Believe? by Courz: 9:01am On Jul 31, 2023
oteneaaron:

QED.

😅😅😅

That is exactly why they insist that Jehovah's Witnesses must not do any external research.

The entire organization was built on a LIE.

The Red Flag is boldly showing. Don't do research outside our website or else you will see all our Lies. I don't know why it never registered in our brains when we were in this Cult that this is a huge red flag.

Remember, Raymond Franz former Governing body member said some Of the Governing body members were speaking against the 1914 doctrine. Former Watchtower President Nathan Knorr was also saying that he doesn't know if 1914 is correct. grin grin grin Watchtower leaders know that doctrine is Bullshit but they have finished lying to over 8 million JWs that it is true and it will be a big Fuk up if they come out to tell them it was a Lie all along which will make everything else they have said to be a Lie as well. So, they hang on to the Lie like their life depends on it hoping that foolish JWs will continue to swallow everything.

1 Like

Re: Ex - Jws What Did You Belief You No Longer Believe? by Courz: 9:33am On Jul 31, 2023
smiley smiley

Re: Ex - Jws What Did You Belief You No Longer Believe? by oteneaaron(m): 9:38am On Jul 31, 2023
Courz:
smiley smiley

Let me check Netflix to be sure it is available to Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Ex - Jws What Did You Belief You No Longer Believe? by Courz: 10:04am On Jul 31, 2023
oteneaaron:

Let me check Netflix to be sure it is available to Nigerians.

Also check if it can be downloaded outside Netflix. smiley
Re: Ex - Jws What Did You Belief You No Longer Believe? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:24am On Jul 31, 2023
Deadi bodi geti accident yeepa!
Confusion breaki bonu yeepa!
Na double wahala for deadi bodi and the owner of deadi bodi!

Ibiyeomie said white garment churches are occultic so anyone attending such churches should leave for another, not so?

Oya if you're no longer members of Jehovah's Witnesses which church una dey go now?

Àbí you're tired of God? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex - Jws What Did You Belief You No Longer Believe? by achorladey: 10:46am On Jul 31, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Deadi bodi geti accident yeepa!
Confusion breaki bonu yeepa!
Na double wahala for deadi bodi and the owner of deadi bodi!

Ibiyeomie said white garment churches are occultic so anyone attending such churches should leave for another, not so?

Oya if you're no longer members of Jehovah's Witnesses which church una dey go now?

Àbí you're tired of God? cheesy

Your military intelligence is too weak to seek it out. Wetin you dey do for workers of LAWLESSNESS thread? grin grin grin

Obviously to quench your thirst and torment grin

3 Likes

Re: Ex - Jws What Did You Belief You No Longer Believe? by Courz: 11:02am On Jul 31, 2023
achorladey:

Your military intelligence is too weak to seek it out. Wetin you dey do for workers of LAWLESSNESS thread? grin grin grin

Obviously to quench your thirst and torment grin

He is bored with his fellow Pedophile JWs so he is always seeking us out. We know how to party. grin grin Watchtower was so wrong when they lied to JWs that they will never learn anything from EXJWs.

2 Likes

Re: Ex - Jws What Did You Belief You No Longer Believe? by Courz: 11:05am On Jul 31, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
I am obsessed with Faithless and Lawless miscreants cheesy

Go and Watch The documentary How to become a A Cult Leader and learn about your Freemason Watchtower. grin

Re: Ex - Jws What Did You Belief You No Longer Believe? by achorladey: 12:02pm On Jul 31, 2023
Courz:

He is bored with his fellow Pedophile JWs so he is always seeking us out. We know how to party. grin grin Watchtower was so wrong when they lied to JWs that they will never learn anything from EXJWs.

Their religious leaders are too afraid to lose their cherished authority and prestige the reason they place such embargo.

I heard they have provided accommodation for the Anthony Morris III (peace be upon him) grin grin ;Dafter his exit and eviction from the Governing Body.

3 Likes

Re: Ex - Jws What Did You Belief You No Longer Believe? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:20pm On Jul 31, 2023
I never knew MightySparrow was once baptised as one of Jehovah's Witnesses before going to another church.
Apostates crying "FOUL! FOUL!!" instead of doing the needful.
Which church una dey go now dat you don komot for JW?cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex - Jws What Did You Belief You No Longer Believe? by Courz: 12:34pm On Jul 31, 2023
achorladey:

Their religious leaders are too afraid to lose their cherished authority and prestige the reason they place such embargo.

I heard they have provided accommodation for the Anthony Morris III (peace be upon him) grin grin ;Dafter his exit and eviction from the Governing Body.

They have to buy Tony Morris a house or else all their Billionaire status will vanish once he opens his mouth. Can you imagine what Tony Morris will say once he goes Apostate like Raymond Franz? The exposures will be bloody! Tony Morris knows where all their dead bodies are buried. Child Sex Trafficking will be the tip of the iceberg of what he will expose. I strongly believe that Watchtower has more dangerous secrets than the ones we now know.

2 Likes

Re: Ex - Jws What Did You Belief You No Longer Believe? by Sand2022: 12:30pm On Aug 10, 2023
Courz:

They are not Christians. They have made it clear they are not part of Christendom. They have predicted the downfall of Christianity to happen in 1918. They are allergic to Jesus Christ. The Cult has replaced Jesus. Do your findings and then we can have a discussion.

And Yes. It is a Masonic Cult. Their Founder is One. There are also Freemasons in their midst as we speak wearing their Masonic rings. They are called The Anointed. Their Lifestyle is quite different from the rest of the JWs. They are called Freemason JWs. Their identity is supposed to be Hidden. JWs don't know they are Masons. That's how the Cult is designed. A Cult inside a Cult. They are the ones that Consult Fallen Angels to get their doctrines from them for the rest of JWs to consume. That's why they are the Channel of Communication.
They call this act Spirit Channelling where they channel spirits in order to receive messages which they in turn compile into JW publications. These Spirit Channelers can be found in the Writing department and other departments in their Headquarters. They use Masonic terminologies and symbols.

All of these things I am telling you took some research to do which they forbid. You and I can't discuss if you haven't researched this Cult from its inception to now. They revealed who they are in their old publications and sometimes today make some statements that also reveal themselves. It's only that JWs are too asleep (due to their brainwashed condition) to understand when they make certain statements about themselves.

This video below is from someone we call an ExBethelite who has worked and lived in their Headquarters at Walkill Bethel in the U.S. He revealed a time when a Masonic family wanted to recruit him into their Coven and they told him exactly how JWs get their doctrines right from the time of their founder Charles Taze Russell. This guy explained how the young guy he met during a JW meeting, was channelling spirits in the Kingdom hall and writing down in a very fast manner symbols and messages he was getting from the Fallen angels.

He is not the only one who has come out to reveal their Occultic side. Some who were members of the Coven and left the Cult revealed the same as well. Which is another reason why JWs are warned to stay away from EXJWs. Because EXJWs know all their secrets when they decide to research them. They don't want their secrets known or else their cover will be blown. So, they call EXJWs Apostates.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFMQnZbyRko

It is very possible that what that guy says did happen. It's true that watchtower is so secretive, but no one will say that they officially teach channeling as a doctrine. A religion might have a teaching, while their members will do something else. Right?

JWs are just another denomination with a different theology. Some doctrines might be strange, but that's how they see things. Its true that JWs themselves do this same judging of others, but it's not healthy. There are sincere people in every religion.
Re: Ex - Jws What Did You Belief You No Longer Believe? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:18pm On Aug 10, 2023
Sand2022:

Its true that JWs themselves do this same judging of others, but it's not healthy. There are sincere people in every religion.

Judging of others is done by people who kill their neighbours so Jesus and his disciples don't judge anyone rather what they often tell people that sound like judgment is this:

We have our God and it's only among us that you can adequately worship our God!

That's exactly what made the Jews hate Jesus, his disciples and Jehovah's Witnesses today!
Re: Ex - Jws What Did You Belief You No Longer Believe? by Sand2022: 1:40pm On Aug 10, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Judging of others is done by people who kill their neighbours so Jesus and his disciples don't judge anyone rather what they often tell people that sound like judgment is this:

We have our God and it's only among us that you can adequately worship our God!

That's exactly what made the Jews hate Jesus, his disciples and Jehovah's Witnesses today!

You judge people based on their own understanding of scripture. You call them false, while you also have false teachings among you. Jesus never taught falsehood all his life. Don't compare yourself with jesus. And what you said above was never said by Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Ex - Jws What Did You Belief You No Longer Believe? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:16pm On Aug 10, 2023
Sand2022:

You judge people based on their own understanding of scripture. You call them false, while you also have false teachings among you. Jesus never taught falsehood all his life. Don't compare yourself with jesus. And what you said above was never said by Jesus.

OK but that's our own understanding and it's none negotiable.
Thanks! wink
Re: Ex - Jws What Did You Belief You No Longer Believe? by Sand2022: 1:01pm On Aug 17, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

OK but that's our own understanding and it's none negotiable.
Thanks! wink

I respect your believes sir. You're entitled to it.
Re: Ex - Jws What Did You Belief You No Longer Believe? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:34pm On Aug 17, 2023
Sand2022:

I respect your believes sir. You're entitled to it.
Just as you're also entitled to yours! smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Pastor Jerry Eze's Sibling A Road Side Seller? / Food For Thought / The Physical Benefits Of Prayer :-*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.