Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,555 members, 7,837,125 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Police In The US Intercept Stolen Cars Bound For West Africa - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police In The US Intercept Stolen Cars Bound For West Africa (35469 Views)

Tracking Stolen Cars: How Canadian Stolen Cars End Up In Lagos (Video) / Canadian Authorities Discover 70 Stolen Cars Destined For Nigeria And Ghana / Man Caught Security Personnel Intercept Stolen Truck On Camera (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police In The US Intercept Stolen Cars Bound For West Africa by Hollusilva28(m): 12:32pm On Jul 30, 2023
WildChild00:
Majority of the cars from US to even Nigeria are stolen cars, if you digg deep into them.
Same thing with IPhone and Samsung. Majority of those phones are stolen
Re: Police In The US Intercept Stolen Cars Bound For West Africa by WildChild00(m): 12:33pm On Jul 30, 2023
Hollusilva28:
Same thing with IPhone and Samsung. Majority of those phones are stolen

Yes you are absolutely correct, they sell Dem on ebay at a cheap price. grin

1 Like

Re: Police In The US Intercept Stolen Cars Bound For West Africa by overseasnbeyond: 12:36pm On Jul 30, 2023
May be but not all.
WildChild00:
Majority of the cars from US to even Nigeria are stolen cars, if you digg deep into them.
Re: Police In The US Intercept Stolen Cars Bound For West Africa by WildChild00(m): 12:39pm On Jul 30, 2023
overseasnbeyond:
May be but not all.

Certainly not all

1 Like

Re: Police In The US Intercept Stolen Cars Bound For West Africa by XAUBulls: 12:40pm On Jul 30, 2023
naptu2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmU0y8cXvLA

https://wjla.com/features/i-team/dc-maryland-virginia-crime-carjacking-thefts-dealership-stolen-cars-port-of-baltimore-west-africa-investigation-shipping-containers-eurocars-motors-investigation-us-customs-border-protection

Picture 1: Thieves steal cars off the Bethesda showroom floor. (Screenshot from CCTV footage)

Pictures 2 and 3: Customs agent opens shipping container at Port of Baltimore.

Picture 4: Bethesda Euro Motor Cars staff inspect their returned car.
An international criminal syndicate did this... Been going on for years now. From Maryland to Africa. Catalytic converters of cars have been stolen in huge numbers in the U.S. and UK as well.

As of today, Anthony Olufemi Joshua (AJ) hasn't recovered his customized Range Rover that got stolen like 3 years ago. grin
Re: Police In The US Intercept Stolen Cars Bound For West Africa by 9jaRealist: 12:44pm On Jul 30, 2023
ElohimShenRa:
Why are you trying so hard to convince everybody that this crime was not perpetrated by Nigerians?

We all know the tribe In Nigeria that specializes In stealing vehicles abroad and selling them at their car lots all over Nigeria - claiming importer & exporter.

Your foolish & cursed tribe denigrate & soil Nigeria’s name at any given opportunity by calling her a Zoo or calling the President a stolen mandate - even when your daft candidate came a distant 3rd, but here you are trying so hard to defend Nigeria’s reputation & integrity just to divert attention away from your tribe’s trade & Craft - which is well known to everybody in the Country.

I have said before and I am saying it again, the day the Igbo ethnicity is annihilated & obliterated from Nigeria - is the day 95% of Nigeria’s woes & problems come to an end.

You perpetrate evil & crimes all over the Country and you blame other ethnicity or race for it.

In addition to incredibly LOW SELF-ESTEEM…
A CRUDE AND PRIMITIVE TRIBALISTIC BIGOT!
tongue
>
Re: Police In The US Intercept Stolen Cars Bound For West Africa by jaxxy(m): 12:56pm On Jul 30, 2023
TheAlchemist:

I guess you have not heard a place called LADIPO.
Yahoo boyz with no Laptop..
Dey Play.

nothing dey can do except sell the parts. the car will be impossible to drive again.
Re: Police In The US Intercept Stolen Cars Bound For West Africa by chukel(m): 1:06pm On Jul 30, 2023
UHLmoving:
98% chance that it was headed for Lagos, Nigeria.
99.8%
Re: Police In The US Intercept Stolen Cars Bound For West Africa by shoprite: 1:25pm On Jul 30, 2023
Luckysbab:

No mind am. Like it’s only Nigerians that export goods to Nigeria for sale.

...or maybe Nigeria na the only West African country because there is no where in the write-up that Nigeria was mentioned . . .Very dumb!

2 Likes

Re: Police In The US Intercept Stolen Cars Bound For West Africa by overseasnbeyond: 1:29pm On Jul 30, 2023
AS for me, i bought from auction and shipped to Nigeria

WildChild00:

Certainly not all
Re: Police In The US Intercept Stolen Cars Bound For West Africa by WildChild00(m): 1:42pm On Jul 30, 2023
overseasnbeyond:
AS for me, i bought from auction and shipped to Nigeria

You are a lucky man, congratulations 👏

1 Like

Re: Police In The US Intercept Stolen Cars Bound For West Africa by eebraa(m): 1:52pm On Jul 30, 2023
We know where the cars are headed to but make we just keep quiet. Una Japa but una still dey steal for there. This one no be bad governance matter.
Re: Police In The US Intercept Stolen Cars Bound For West Africa by Luckysbab: 2:11pm On Jul 30, 2023
shoprite:

...or maybe Nigeria na the only West African country because there is no where in the write-up that Nigeria was mentioned . . .Very dumb!

That too. I don't understand what's up with our psyche anymore.
Re: Police In The US Intercept Stolen Cars Bound For West Africa by Bluntemperor: 2:15pm On Jul 30, 2023
I refused to buy this Story because most of these Cars are dented and comes to Nigeria from USA,Canada London, EU Countries,as 2- used because some are wet, through heavy rainfalls,long delay in Snow, hurricanes battle, typhoon damages,etc and they need Mechanical, Electrical or even Panel beatings to smooth out things!
If you said,that there are many surcharges undone,eg payments of correct Insurance to the Seller Countries by dubious agent,I will agree and that is the areas many Nigerians abroad are at fault.
Stop cheating your host Countries,pay the correct taxes,as they ( Oyinbos) don't play with their Revenues and taxes!
Re: Police In The US Intercept Stolen Cars Bound For West Africa by mexxy1(m): 2:15pm On Jul 30, 2023
chukel:
99.8%

Hope you know with this statement you're indirectly saying YOU HAVE BEEN SELLING STOLEN VEHICLES?
Re: Police In The US Intercept Stolen Cars Bound For West Africa by Grace001: 4:24pm On Jul 30, 2023
9jaRealist:

Low-esteemed self-haters,…
It’s NOT a solely Nigerian thing.

Scores of cars stolen in the US, Canada and the UK ended up in Ghana (see links)..
In addition, stolen cars have been found in Senegal. Sierra Leone, etc., and even Morocco.

https://digitpol.com/stolen-vehicle-recovery-west-africa/
https://www.modernghana.com/news/1225307/if-you-own-any-of-these-95-luxury-cars-eoco-says.html
https://myjoyonline.com/stolen-luxury-cars-to-be-shipped-to-ghana-intercepted-at-ports-of-new-york-and-new-jersey/
>

Kiddo. The truth is bitter. Live with it
Re: Police In The US Intercept Stolen Cars Bound For West Africa by Osariemen12: 4:39pm On Jul 30, 2023
The cars were bound to Nigeria. No other port in West Africa clear stolen cars at their ports outside Lagos port.
Re: Police In The US Intercept Stolen Cars Bound For West Africa by BestTrades: 6:56pm On Jul 30, 2023

To check vehicle history (Vin check)of any car.

Check for accidents, stolen vehicles, recalls ....and more

For comprehensive vehicle history report .

https://verifyithq.com/services/vehicle-history-reports/

For Retrieval Of Lost Custom Duty

https://verifyithq.com/lost-customs-papers/

For Custom Duty Verification ..
https://verifyithq.com/services/customs-duty-verification/

Re: Police In The US Intercept Stolen Cars Bound For West Africa by TomiSwag(m): 9:12pm On Jul 30, 2023
They should be specific with the country and not brand a whole region of a continent as criminals.
Re: Police In The US Intercept Stolen Cars Bound For West Africa by chukel(m): 9:20pm On Jul 30, 2023
mexxy1:

Hope you know with this statement you're indirectly saying YOU HAVE BEEN SELLING STOLEN VEHICLES?
you can't even make simple deduction. Or rather you didn't read the statement well or you didn't understand it. I don't know which is the problem. How does "99.8% chance the car is headed Nigeria" the same as 99.8% of cars in Nigeria are stolen? comprehension is indeed a problem.
Re: Police In The US Intercept Stolen Cars Bound For West Africa by mexxy1(m): 10:03pm On Jul 30, 2023
chukel:
you can't even make simple deduction. Or rather you didn't read the statement well or you didn't understand it. I don't know which is the problem. How does "99.8% chance the car is headed Nigeria" the same as 99.8% of cars in Nigeria are stolen? comprehension is indeed a problem.

You made a generalized statement like you are very sure which indirectly indicts you as one of the sellers of stolen vehicles since you're 99.8% sure the vehicle is headed for Nigeria.

What's the deduction you want me to make?
Re: Police In The US Intercept Stolen Cars Bound For West Africa by Kingisibor: 10:10pm On Jul 30, 2023
Fuckallmods:
Imagine someone stealing a car from a car stand in Nigeria, that’s how it looks like stealing a brand new car from a dealership… How the hell that even possible?

Nigerians
Re: Police In The US Intercept Stolen Cars Bound For West Africa by Kingisibor: 10:14pm On Jul 30, 2023
No doubts these cars are nigeria seaport bound.... How is this even possible to even steal a brand new Gwagon 663 worth over 200millions naira from a car dealer in USA? Na naija hand work be this i bet my 2 balls....
Re: Police In The US Intercept Stolen Cars Bound For West Africa by AstrologyGuru: 10:43pm On Jul 30, 2023
Re: Police In The US Intercept Stolen Cars Bound For West Africa by samtoles: 12:08am On Jul 31, 2023
UHLmoving:
98% chance that it was headed for Lagos, Nigeria.

99.9 bro
Re: Police In The US Intercept Stolen Cars Bound For West Africa by 9jaRealist: 12:29am On Jul 31, 2023
Grace001:

Kiddo. The truth is bitter. Live with it

Kpom! The truth of your low self-esteem might be bitter, but abegi live with it… grin
>
Re: Police In The US Intercept Stolen Cars Bound For West Africa by Litmus: 6:22am On Jul 31, 2023
Stolen cars going to ,"West Africa" usually means Ghana. If headed for Nigeria, Nigeria would be spared no shame under ambiguous titles.

1 Like

Re: Police In The US Intercept Stolen Cars Bound For West Africa by chukel(m): 7:02am On Jul 31, 2023
mexxy1:

You made a generalized statement like you are very sure which indirectly indicts you as one of the sellers of stolen vehicles since you're 99.8% sure the vehicle is headed for Nigeria.

What's the deduction you want me to make?
you still can't make a valid deduction from the statement. Phew
There should be state of emergency on comprehension. How "99.8% chance 1 stolen vehicle is headed for lagos" translates to "you have been selling stolen vehicles" beats me. Go bavk to school bro.
Re: Police In The US Intercept Stolen Cars Bound For West Africa by Tapout(m): 7:46am On Jul 31, 2023
talented321:

FACT''''
'''85% of nigerians are thieves' just that the ones who are successful now don't want the young ones to chase them''''.

But Nigeria was never mentioned anywhere in the news.

1 Like

Re: Police In The US Intercept Stolen Cars Bound For West Africa by talented321: 9:25am On Jul 31, 2023
I said ''fact'' and i mean what i have said.
Tapout:

But Nigeria was never mentioned anywhere in the news.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Benue Girl Kidnapped, Taken To Sultan-Of-Sokoto’s Palace –Benue Man / Baba Ijesha: Adewale Elesho Begs Princess To 'Have Mercy' (Video) / Soldier Beaten To Death In Ahoada, Rivers State Over Stolen Rods (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.