Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,629 members, 7,847,631 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:52 PM

When Witches Begin To Do Morning Cry - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Witches Begin To Do Morning Cry (384 Views)

Why Do Armed Robbers, Cultists, Witches,Demons Fear Some Christians But Not All? / Should Employers Force Their Workers To Do Morning Devotion In Office? / The Problem I Have With 'morning Cry' Preachers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Witches Begin To Do Morning Cry by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:13am On Jul 30, 2023
When Witches Begin To Do Morning Cry

I never believed a witch could be an active member of a church until someone I knew, a very active member of my former church, confessed to me that she used to be a witch but just repented and given her life to Christ.

This came as a shock to me because this was someone I had known for years as a fellow member of the church choir. I actually got to see her for the first time while she was on stage acting the lead role in a drama presentation of our church branch, during a national youth meeting held in our church headquarters.

So i never expected that someone I knew to be so active in church could still be a witch at the same time.

Although i was happy for her salvation and deliverance, and prayed for her upon her request afterwards, the discovery remained baffling to me, as I kept wondering how possible such an active member of the church could have been a witch all this while and yet it was not glaring.

That was much earlier in my spiritual life, but overtime I have come to realize that not just active members of churches, but even church leaders could also be witches as well, so such things no longer surprise me.

But there was something I heard quite recently that was a new one for me.

Someone told me quite recently about a witch who used to go for morning cry and preach for people to repent, and I was like, "what?"

It was so shocking because I knew that witches and satanic agents hated those who preach such messages, and a times even try to attack and kill them if possible. Even heard of how some of them tell those preachers who go to them to get powers, not to go too spiritually deep in their preaching, but just focus on the shallow things men want to hear, such as those about worldly things and riches.

So this was a completely new one for me as I had never heard of such a thing before. It puzzled me greatly as to why a witch would be preaching such thing, but it seemed to work for her, as she was hence able to deceive and win the trust of the person who told me this story, which enabled her to get easy and closer access to her life and almost completely destroyed her if not for God's intervention.

Thank God the witch didn't succeed though as the woman she attacked was the one who told me this story, so instead of her ending up in the grave, she made it out alive and is now being used by God to bring souls into His kingdom to His own glory.

God bless.

2 Likes

Re: When Witches Begin To Do Morning Cry by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:15am On Jul 30, 2023
This is the reason why I always preach that Christians should take their relationship with God seriously, because even in the church, it's hard to tell who is who these days.

I remember a thread several years back where a nairalander saw a live bat hanging up side down inside his dad's wardrobe, when his dad opened it to take money from it to send him on an errand. He said his dad was an active member of MFM and a prayer warrior there hence his utter shock by that discovery.

Now this is speaking about a bloodthirsty witch who goes for morning cry and preaches for people to repent, to illustrate how darker and more evil the days were becoming, and why Christians need to watch and be on their guard now more than ever.

This woman who shared this story to me, was herself a Christian when this happened to her, so being a Christian is not enough to prevent one from being vulnerable to such attacks.

That's why after she narrated her ordeal in the hands of the wicked and how God delivered her, I told her the same thing, to take her relationship with God seriously, because I felt happy for her but wanted her to secure her deliverance so she wouldn't have to go through such an ordeal again.

Thank God she took what I said seriously, so she's in a much stronger position today and better prepared for such.

God is even using her now to help others who suffered such attacks among other things, which was actually the idea, because when we get stronger in our relationship with God as Christians, we also become a channels for God to use to help others.

The world needs more Christians that God will use to bless the world.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: When Witches Begin To Do Morning Cry by Lance008(m): 8:18am On Jul 30, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
Could Witches Also Do Morning Cry?

I never believed a witch could be an active member of a church until someone I knew, a very active member of my former church, confessed to me that she used to be a witch but just repented and given her life to Christ.

This came as a shock to me because this was someone I had known for years as a fellow member of the church choir. I actually got to see her for the first time while she was on stage acting the lead role in a drama presentation of our church branch, during a national youth meeting held in our church headquarters.

So i never expected that someone I knew to be so active in church could still be a witch at the same time.

Although i was happy for her salvation and deliverance, and prayed for her upon her request afterwards, the discovery remained baffling to me, as I kept wondering how possible such an active member of the church could have been a witch all this while and yet it was hard to tell.

That was when much earlier in my spiritual life, but overtime I have come to realize that not just active members of churches, but even church leaders could also be witches as well, so such things no longer surprise me.

But there was something I heard quite recently that was a new one for me.

Someone told me quite recently about a witch who used to go for morning cry and preach for people to repent, and I was like, "what?"

It was so shocking because I knew that witches and satanic agents hated those who preach such messages, and a times even try to attack and kill them if possible. Even heard of how some of them tell those preachers who go to them to get powers, not to go too spiritually deep in their preaching, but just focus on the shallow things men want to hear, such as those about worldly things and riches.

So this was a completely new one for me as I had never heard of such a thing before. It puzzled me greatly as to why a witch would be preaching such thing, but it seemed to work for her, as she was hence able to deceive and win the trust of the person who told me this story, which enabled her to get easy and closer access to her life and almost completely destroyed her if not for God's intervention.

Thank God the witch didn't succeed as the woman she attacked was the one who told me this story, so instead of her ending up in the grave, she made it out alive and is now being used by God to bring souls into His kingdom to His own glory.

God bless.

Some people are born witches
Trust none
My close friend also confessed to be a witch
Re: When Witches Begin To Do Morning Cry by Wodu89: 8:43am On Jul 30, 2023
With what my eyes has seen in this generation,one needs to be highly careful. You will be shocked that MOG you're admiring on TV is the chief head.of an occult and has killed thousands of people. In this generation,it's only God that can tell now.

This is the reason why I always preach that Christians should take their relationship with God seriously, because even in the church, it's hard to tell who is who these days.

2 Likes

Re: When Witches Begin To Do Morning Cry by GQQG(m): 9:09am On Jul 30, 2023
This is serious o.
Re: When Witches Begin To Do Morning Cry by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:13pm On Jul 30, 2023
Be careful of people who claim they used to be witches but have repented. Many of them who make such claims are still practicing witchraft, but only feign repentance to deceive their targets, gain the trust of their targets, get closer, and then harm their targets.
Be careful of people with a funny past, deal with them with wisdom and pray for them from afar, because even if they cannot get you, they can manipulate close people around you.

4 Likes

Re: When Witches Begin To Do Morning Cry by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:17am On Nov 19, 2023
Crazy things.
Re: When Witches Begin To Do Morning Cry by MindHacker9009(m): 1:32pm On Nov 19, 2023
Wodu89:

You will be shocked that MOG you're admiring on TV is the chief head.of an occult

They are the ones that invented Jesus christ to control gullible people and they control all churches everywhere.

God Almighty of the Old Testament is the only True God.

(1) (Reply)

Free Copies Of Getting A Correct Lady To Say Yes To Your Marriage Proposal / Study: Prayer Improves Self-control / Peace Be With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.