Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,911 members, 7,863,129 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:01 PM

Why Do Armed Robbers, Cultists, Witches,Demons Fear Some Christians But Not All? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Armed Robbers, Cultists, Witches,Demons Fear Some Christians But Not All? (10947 Views)

Why Are Some Christians Not Following Jesus Closely? / People's Assumptions When Some Christians Suffer Misfortunes / Why Some Christians Backslide And Never Come Back To Christ. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Armed Robbers, Cultists, Witches,Demons Fear Some Christians But Not All? by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:58am On May 26
Why Do Armed Robbers, Cultists, Witches, Demons, Fear Some Christians But Not All?

I remember when a church leader narrated his ordeal with armed robbers, after he traveled from Port-harcourt all the way to Benin city to attend a church program at the headquarters of Church of God Mission, and was also sent in the process to deliver some gifts to Benson Idahosa (late church founder when he was still alive) by members of the church in Rivers state.

He said the robbers stole everything he had, including the bag containing his own clothes, but left every single item they saw that was addressed to Benson Idahosa.

He was shocked that the armed robbers were not afraid to rob him of everything he had, except anything that belong to Benson Idahosa.

Just the name of Benson Idahosa inscribed on the gifts alone seemed to strike fear into the hearts of the armed robbers that they dare not tamper with them, even though they were merely gift items sent by his church members (of another state) which he may never have heard of or even had any idea of their gifts by then.

Although the poor man himself may have heard several mind-blowing stories about Benson Idahosa prior to that, however this particular one was now drawn from his own bitter experience, as he didn't have any other clothes to wear for the program he traveled all the way for except that on his body, but for Benson Idahosa who helped him with some, after he had delivered the said gifts and also narrated his ordeal to him.

While with Benson Idahosa, and yet recovering from the shock of his ordeal, he must have wondered what it was about the man before him, that distinguished him before armed robbers, to the extent they were so afraid of touching the man's things but not his, despite also being a Christian himself.

God bless.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Armed Robbers, Cultists, Witches,Demons Fear Some Christians But Not All? by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:58am On May 26
These were the kinds of breathtaking stories I heard while growing up, not just of Benson Idahosa but a few other Christians and church leaders, who had distinguished themselves from the rest, that even armed robbers, occultist,, witches, demons, and even the devil Himself, would be more cautious when dealing with them compared to the others.

They inspired me so much that even though I was yet unsaved at the time, I had a deep desire to become like such rare breed of believers at some point in my life.

However it yet seemed unrealistic considering how many Christians also seemed very passionate about God initially, and have read loads of inspiring books about such ones (much more than myself because I can't even remember reading any), for instance, "God's general", yet turned out to be nothing special or different from the average Christian instead of as those distinguished few.

But then after I truly repented and got saved, and then later became truly born-again after i began my spirit walk with God where it was all about God, (which was epitomised in Words by the Teachings of Jesus which i consequently began to observe and preached as the Word of God), just like that, what seemed a mere dream prior to that now became the norm and reality of my life, as I found myself now living the dream with several similar astonishing experiences of my own as those I've heard of such ones.

God bless.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Armed Robbers, Cultists, Witches,Demons Fear Some Christians But Not All? by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:59am On May 26
On one occasion, we were six christians in a room. 4 of us choir members had just returned from a powerful church service at night (10 pm), when armed robbers entered into the room with torches, guns and machetes and switched off the lights.

But by the time they left they had robbed everyone in the room of cash and some valuables except me.

Not that they had missed me though because the same guy that went and flashed torch on the face of each one of the others also came to me and flashed torch in my face, but the only difference is that intead of standing me up to take him to my things as he did to all the others, he immediately walked back (as if he had seen a ghost) to where the other two stood to my astonishment.

He was even asked, by one of them (I suppose their leader) "what about that guy?" after he went back just incase he made a mistake. I sincerely wished I heard what he said though because it would have significantly helped resolve some yet unanswered questions, but sadly I didn't because his voice was too low.

However what the guy said seemed to suffice for them, as immediately afterwards they started hitting the middle of our butts, I suppose, with the back of their machete (because it barely hurt us even though most of us wore jeans) before they left.

They didn't leave me out of that one though as I had a little sore on my butt as a result, I think it was the same for the others.

Thank God though no life was lost in the process because it could have been much worse.

God bless.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Armed Robbers, Cultists, Witches,Demons Fear Some Christians But Not All? by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:59am On May 26
On another occasion It had to do with a cultist (no. 2) I had met while tracking some missing household items and electronics.

I found myself in a cultists' den and surrounded by several cultists whose no. 2 (as they were calling him) was the one said to be with the missing items.

But despite being alone and at the mercy of him and his fellow cultists, he started telling me, "God told me I should not play with you".

Although that wasn't his original plan he had no other choice, but to change his plans and give me back all the missing items in his custody, (including a big OX fan, TV set, microwave, car battery etc.) without much fuss.

After he reluctantly gave them back to me, he told me, that for him to just release those things back to me just like that after they had gotten into his custody, would have never happened if it was his usual self, but I would have seen hell before getting them back that's if I even did, but for what God told him about me.

Then he started asking me, "did I play with you..." and I told him no!

He then shook his head yet baffled about everything and how I was able to track him down.

Then cultist no. 2 said this guy is a man of God and started calling me "man of God! man of God!".

It was astonishing because this wasn't because of what men (Christians) told him about me but what God Himself told him.

I had read of such things happen to greats in the Bible, like Abraham, where God had warned certain kings or notable persons not to play with him or his loved ones because he is His prophet, so to experience a similar thing first-hand myself was something else.

It was fulfilling to see my dreams coming to fruition, as God had thereby not just proven Himself to be the God of Abraham, God of Elijah, God of Benson Idahosa, etc., but also my God.

God bless.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Armed Robbers, Cultists, Witches,Demons Fear Some Christians But Not All? by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:00am On May 26
It's such personal experiences that made me realize that what actually distinguishes such Christians from the rest was how much they committed to God and kept His Word, not anything else or that they're too special.

It's because they paid the price and walked obediently before God's that makes them so special and to be distinguished from the rest.

So anyone who does likewise would definitely end up being treated likewise. It's only a matter of time!

Sadly though most Christians today weren't willing to pay the price as such ones did, but just want to commit little or nothing to God yet expect to reap the same results.

However since it's the same measure that we use to give to God that God uses to measure back to us, they usually end up with nothing different from the rest. Mark 4:24-25

God bless.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Armed Robbers, Cultists, Witches,Demons Fear Some Christians But Not All? by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:00am On May 26
One thing I also learnt from the onset of truly denying myself, taking up my cross to follow Jesus (in other words, when I truly became born-again or born of the Spirit and began to live the life of the Spirit where it's all about God), is that although it's very hard to do but once anyone truly does that, even if the person was unknown to men in this physical world, the person would immediately become known and distinguished in the spirit realm before the devil and those of his kingdom.

They were actually the ones that confirmed to me that I had become a powerful spiritually force and such a big threat to their evil works and plans as a result of my decision.

Before I even got to see any angel of God, Satan had already appeared to me at least 3 times, including when he tempted me with $120 million dollars not to preach what God sent me to preach to all men.

His agents also suddenly began to show up, with the first being the occultist that I met in a bus park one morning while preaching the Gospel, that told me he was just coming from their meeting held atop Zuma rock, and also tried to tempt me into joining them with the promise of riches.

Since then they have been showing up, sometimes in groups, however, despite the fact that they could clearly see me, they seemed afraid to touch me.

The reason could be drawn from a story shared by a former satanic agent about how during one of their meetings with Satan, he gave them permission to go after several other preachers and church leaders, but when it came to Reinhard Bonnke turn, it was a different ballgame, as Satan himself sternly warned them not to dare try it in his case because they would definitely fail, because according to Satan own words, Reinhard Bonnke was untouchable.

So there were indeed a few Christians that Satan himself is wise enough not to dare touch, which could explain why his agents don't dare it with me. However there were still some very stubborn ones who will still risk it regardless, as one who foolishly attempted to but ended up being slain by an angel about a yard or just inches away from me, that he fell on his face right in front of me straight to the floor like a bag of Garri. Another, a chief witch, who also tried it ended up dead the next morning.

But how dare anyone try to touch someone whose "bodyguard" is the same archangel Michael that disgraced and threw Satan and his angels out of heaven?

https://www.nairaland.com/6126618/saw-angel-michael-descend-heaven#94032703

Even Satan their master knows much better than that.

1 John 5:18 (KJV)

We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.

God bless.

13 Likes

Re: Why Do Armed Robbers, Cultists, Witches,Demons Fear Some Christians But Not All? by immortalcrown(m): 8:13am On May 26
Jesus Christ has the power to protect anyone.

I am not denying the fact that miraculous protection or defence happens. But let us stop living in denial.

Go to Boko-Haram-ravaged areas or become a soldier and be posted to fight Boko Haram, let us see how Boko Haram fears you because you are serving Jesus Christ.

Any armed robber that fears you will equally fear a Muslim or another person. Any armed robber that doesn't fear Muslim or any other person will not come to you and change except that moment is the armed robber's appointed time for repentance.

14 Likes

Re: Why Do Armed Robbers, Cultists, Witches,Demons Fear Some Christians But Not All? by gohf: 8:16am On May 26
Praise God for his protection over us 🤗🤗🤗

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Armed Robbers, Cultists, Witches,Demons Fear Some Christians But Not All? by hopefulLandlord: 8:37am On May 26
jesusjnr2020:

He said the robbers stole everything he had, including the bag containing his own clothes, but left every single item they saw that was addressed to Benson Idahosa.

He was shocked that the armed robbers were not afraid to rob him of everything he had, except anything that belong to Benson Idahosa.
Sensible police should've started investigations from Benson Idahosa's church members and even top pastors but we're in Nigeria where we pray for Nepa light so we spiritualise everything

jesusjnr2020:

The reason could be drawn from a story shared by a former satanic agent about how during one of their meetings with Satan, he gave them permission to go after several other preachers and church leaders, but when it came to Reinhard Bonnke turn, it was a different ballgame, as Satan himself sternly warned them not to dare try it in his case because they would definitely fail, because according to Satan own words, Reinhard Bonnke was untouchable.

LMAO! Same Bonnke that was too scared to carry out crusade in Northern Nigeria? In 1991 the northern youths, numbering about 8,000 dared Bonnke to come to Kano to carry out crusade after he planned to and even some christians residing in kano that tried to even show support for his crusade were beaten black and blue with some getting badly injured. Bonnke got so scared he cancelled the crusade and later when he came back to Nigeria in the 2000s he carried out crusades only in the southern side of Nigeria and avoided the North totally. Is it that coward Bonnke or is there another one? If it's the same Bonnke is that one that is scared of irate youths that the devil was scared of?
Only lesson I can take from this is that 8,000 irate youths are more powerful than the devil himself

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Armed Robbers, Cultists, Witches,Demons Fear Some Christians But Not All? by TimiRume(f): 8:51am On May 26
immortalcrown:
Jesus Christ has the power to protect anyone.

I am not denying the fact that miraculous protection or defence happens. But let us stop living in denial.

Go to Boko-Haram-ravaged areas or become a soldier and be posted to fight Boko Haram, let us see how Boko Haram fears you because you are serving Jesus Christ.

Any armed robber that fears you will equally fear a Muslim or another person. Any armed robber that doesn't fear Muslim or any other person will not come to you and change except that moment is the armed robber's appointed time for repentance.

Stop this unbelief that most of you carry on your backs. What the Op said is true. When you live a life that is dedicated to God, God puts the dread of you in men. It's replete in scriptures.

Are you wiser than the men that followed God wholly? Do you think God will joke with a man that has surrendered his life to him? How many of such men are around.

Noah, Enoch, Abraham, Joseph,Moses, Joshua, David, Elijah, Gideon, etc.

There is no other God beside our God. The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Who was with us and now in us by Christ Jesus.

He appeared to Abraham and revealed himself as our shield and exceeding great reward.

Shallom

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Armed Robbers, Cultists, Witches,Demons Fear Some Christians But Not All? by immortalcrown(m): 8:53am On May 26
TimiRume:
Stop this unbelief that most of you carry on your backs. What the Op said is true. When you live a life that is dedicated to God, God puts the dread of you in men. It's replete in scriptures.

Are you wiser than the men that followed God wholly? Do you think God will joke with a man that has surrendered his life to him? How many of such men are around.

There is no other God beside our God. The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Who was with us and now in us by Christ Jesus.

He appeared to Abraham and revealed himself as our shield and exceeding great reward.

Shallom
You and the poster should join the military and get posted to the North to fight Boko Haram so that your point will be proven.

In fact, don't go to Sambisa. Just try to stop a bank robbery. Let us see how the robbers will fear you.

26 Likes

Re: Why Do Armed Robbers, Cultists, Witches,Demons Fear Some Christians But Not All? by Everyday247: 9:14am On May 26
Because some Armed Robbers, Cultists, Witches and Demons are christians too.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Armed Robbers, Cultists, Witches,Demons Fear Some Christians But Not All? by TimiRume(f): 9:17am On May 26
jesusjnr2020:
It's such personal experiences that made me realize that what actually distinguishes such ones from the rest is how much they committed to God and kept His Word, not anything else or that they're too special.

It's because they paid the price and walked obediently before God's that makes them so special and to be distinguished from the rest.

So anyone who does likewise would definitely end up being treated likewise. It's only a matter of time!

Sadly though most Christians today weren't willing to pay the price as such ones did, but just want to commit little or nothing to God yet expect to reap the same results.

However since it's the same measure that we use to give to God that God uses to measure back to us, they usually end up with nothing different from the rest. Mark 4:24-25

God bless.

Amen Op. I'm glad to see the grace of God working in another believer. Truly God is the same yesterday, today and forever. He did it for the past generation, he will do it for the present and future generation who deny themselves, carry their crosses and follow him everyday. It's not a walk-in-the park kind of thing with God like I initially thought.

Yes, we are now righteous, justified and forgiven because of the perfect work of Christ on the cross. And nothing can ever make us unrighteous. We are seated with Christ Jesus in heavenly places far above principalities and powers. Our position before God is settled once and for all. We are children of God, justified and forgiven because one was punished in our place.

However, we are not to remain in this stage of our Christian walk. We are to move forward, from consuming milk to eating meat. The error in most Christian cycles today, is remaining at the baby stage of acknowledging our salvation by grace, which we should keep doing, but not neglecting to move forward to obedience by the operation of the spirit of faith in us.

We have been redeemed from Egypt for a reason, to go forward to inherit the promises of God. And this inheritance, which is God himself, does not have the smoothest of all paths. As children, we are heirs of God and joint heirs with Christ, if Indeed WE SUFFER with him, that WE MAY ALSO BE GLORIFIED together.

This path will require us taking off our old man who we are so accustomed to and putting on the new man who is made after Christ, while looking unto Jesus the pacesetter and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy that was set before him, endured the cross, despising the shame and today is sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.

In summary if there is no consecration in our lives, we won't have the endurance to withstand the sufferings ahead. And if we don't surpass the sufferings we can't receive the promised glory in this life and in the next to come.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Armed Robbers, Cultists, Witches,Demons Fear Some Christians But Not All? by oluwaseyi0: 9:19am On May 26
Hey, let's get real for a second. You think Christians don't face AK47s and bombs or more immune to it? Think again, my friend!

Imagine this: Kidnappers don't care if you're quoting the Bible or the Quran. They just want their cash. This year alone, so many pastors have been nabbed like chickens, it's like a bad episode of "Kidnappers Gone Wild."

Last August, a Lagos pastor and deputy GO of GOFAMINT church was on his way to Ibadan, probably thinking about his next sermon, when—bam!—kidnapped. Next thing you know, his church branches everywhere are passing the collection plate not just for Sunday offerings, but for "Pastor's Ransom Fund."

After months of nerve-wracking negotiations and more Naira than a lottery win, they finally got him back. This guy is a fire-and-brimstone preacher, but even he couldn't dodge the kidnappers!

So yeah, before you say some Christians have it easy, just remember: danger doesn’t discriminate!

If danger discriminate most of your GO won't be going around in armoured cars and security consort

19 Likes

Re: Why Do Armed Robbers, Cultists, Witches,Demons Fear Some Christians But Not All? by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:21am On May 26
Jesus na ur mate?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Armed Robbers, Cultists, Witches,Demons Fear Some Christians But Not All? by DeepSight(m): 9:21am On May 26
jesusjnr2020:
Why Do Armed Robbers, Cultists, Witches, Demons, Fear Some Christians But Not All?

I remember when a church leader narrated his ordeal with armed robbers, after he traveled from Port-harcourt all the way to Benin city to attend a church program at the headquarters of Church of God Mission, and was also sent in the process to deliver some gifts to Benson Idahosa (late church founder when he was still alive) by members of the church in Rivers state.

Just the name of Benson Idahosa inscribed on the gifts alone seemed to strike fear into the hearts of the armed robbers that they dare not tamper with them, even though they were merely gift items sent by his church members (of another state) which he may never have heard of or even had any idea of their gifts by then.

Although the poor man himself may have heard several mind-blowing stories about Benson Idahosa prior to that, however this particular one was now drawn from his own bitter experience, as he didn't have any other clothes to wear for the program he traveled all the way for except that on his body, but for Benson Idahosa who helped him with some, after he had delivered the said gifts and also narrated his ordeal to him.

While with Benson Idahosa, and yet recovering from the shock of his ordeal, he must have wondered what it was about the man before him, that distinguished him before armed robbers, to the extent they were so afraid of touching the man's things but not his, despite also being a Christian himself.

God bless.

Armed robbers fear Christians? You must be high.

12 Likes

Re: Why Do Armed Robbers, Cultists, Witches,Demons Fear Some Christians But Not All? by Mpanyi: 9:22am On May 26
It's better you rephrase your question this way. Why do calamities under the same circumstances befall others and spare others? Please leave christians this christians that out of this kind stuff.

14 Likes

Re: Why Do Armed Robbers, Cultists, Witches,Demons Fear Some Christians But Not All? by jmoore(m): 9:23am On May 26
A bus of one chance brought in many of their victims into a compound. They picked one person at a time to kill. They were probably ritualists or organ harvesters.

They kept skipping a particular lady, this lady managed to hide her phone and was able to send sms to her father who was a pastor and her father started praying.

Whenever it reached when they will pick the woman, they skipped her. Later, they told the woman that a prayer is disturbing their work. They made arrangement and dropped the woman in a location where she can find her way home.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Armed Robbers, Cultists, Witches,Demons Fear Some Christians But Not All? by ReacherSaidNoth: 9:23am On May 26
Christians are always prone to delusional hype about their imaginary uniqueness, in reality na them fear everything pass undecided.

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Armed Robbers, Cultists, Witches,Demons Fear Some Christians But Not All? by id4sho(m): 9:23am On May 26
Juju vs juju tongue
Re: Why Do Armed Robbers, Cultists, Witches,Demons Fear Some Christians But Not All? by DeepSight(m): 9:24am On May 26
TimiRume:

Truly God is the same yesterday, today and forever.

Given that you are obviously referring to Yahweh, the mountain deity of the Jews, how can you sustain this claim? Has he not changed the game and the goal post between the old and new testaments?

Yes, we are now righteous, justified and forgiven because of the perfect work of Christ on the cross

So according to you, the murder of an innocent man by the Roman method of execution serves to cleanse you of your sins? How is this not ritual human sacrifice?

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Armed Robbers, Cultists, Witches,Demons Fear Some Christians But Not All? by kennyz247(m): 9:25am On May 26
Which kind perception b ds one again
Re: Why Do Armed Robbers, Cultists, Witches,Demons Fear Some Christians But Not All? by STEWpid(f): 9:25am On May 26
Chai..

I cannot believe what I'm reading from this Jesusjnr.

Dem use religion swear for Naijay-Areans?

Pls, no go die for nothing o.

Even BIG Pastors get bodyguards and they use bULLETproof cARs!!

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Armed Robbers, Cultists, Witches,Demons Fear Some Christians But Not All? by StraightGaay: 9:25am On May 26
jesusjnr2020:
On one occasion, we were six christians in a room. 4 of us choir members had just returned from a powerful church service at night (10 pm), when armed robbers entered into the room with torches, guns and machetes and switched off the lights.

But by the time they left they had robbed everyone in the room of cash and some valuables except me.

Not that they had missed me though because the same guy that went and flashed torch on the face of each one of the others also came to me and flashed torch in my face, but the only difference is that intead of standing me up to take him to my things as he did to all the others, he immediately walked back (as if he had seen a ghost) to where the other two stood to my astonishment.

He was even asked, by one of them (I suppose their leader) "what about that guy?" after he went back just incase he made a mistake. I sincerely wished I heard what he said though because it would have significantly helped resolve some yet unanswered questions, but sadly I didn't because his voice was too low.

However what the guy said seemed to suffice for them, as immediately afterwards they started hitting the middle of our butts, I suppose, with the back of their machete (because it barely hurt us even though most of us wore jeans) before they left.

They didn't leave me out of that one though as I had a little sore on my butt as a result, I think it was the same for the others.

Thank God though no life was lost in the process because it could have been much worse.

God bless.
Oga na your body odour irritate the guy

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Armed Robbers, Cultists, Witches,Demons Fear Some Christians But Not All? by Michael547(m): 9:26am On May 26
TimiRume:

Shallom

So you mean that all Christians who have been successfully robbed did not have a close relationship with God?

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Armed Robbers, Cultists, Witches,Demons Fear Some Christians But Not All? by omoredia: 9:26am On May 26
Christianity is not a title it's a relationship with God. It's the truth and more than mere religion

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Armed Robbers, Cultists, Witches,Demons Fear Some Christians But Not All? by Kevineleven(m): 9:27am On May 26
You expect me to read up this novel of a post?
Re: Why Do Armed Robbers, Cultists, Witches,Demons Fear Some Christians But Not All? by OriOko88(m): 9:27am On May 26
undecided
Re: Why Do Armed Robbers, Cultists, Witches,Demons Fear Some Christians But Not All? by sgtponzihater1(m): 9:29am On May 26
Christianity should be beyond a title, it should become a way of life. Our conduct, our conversation and performance should exude that of God's child.

People will say in that day that in your name we did myriads of miracle, but Christ will tell them to get away workers of iniquity.

That said solid Christians can still go through suffering and martyrdom. Apostle Paul, Peter and even James the brother of Jesus were all martyrs.

Our ultimate goal is to be counted worthy of the new heaven and earth. If we achieve this then all the pain and suffering will count as nothing.

God bless.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Armed Robbers, Cultists, Witches,Demons Fear Some Christians But Not All? by Dogalmighty17: 9:30am On May 26
I'd like to meet your weed supplier. He's got very potent stuff.
Re: Why Do Armed Robbers, Cultists, Witches,Demons Fear Some Christians But Not All? by Michael547(m): 9:30am On May 26
jesusjnr2020:
One thing I also learnt from the onset of truly denying myself, taking up my cross to follow Jesus (in other words, when I truly became born-again or born of the Spirit and began to live the life of the Spirit where it's all about God), is that although it's very hard to do but once anyone truly does that, even if the person was unknown to men in this physical world, the person would immediately become known and distinguished in the spirit realm before the devil and those of his kingdom.

They were actually the ones that confirmed to me that I had become a powerful spiritually force and such a big threat to their evil works and plans as a result of my decision.

Before I even got to see any angel of God, Satan had already appeared to me at least 3 times, including when he tempted me with $120 million dollars not to preach what God sent me to preach to all men.

His agents also suddenly began to show up, with the first being the occultist that I met in a bus park one morning while preaching the Gospel, that told me he was just coming from their meeting held atop Zuma rock, and also tried to tempt me into joining them with the promise of riches.

Since then they have been showing up, sometimes in groups, however, despite the fact that they could clearly see me, they seemed afraid to touch me.

So there were indeed a few Christians that Satan himself is wise enough not to dare touch, which could explain why his agents don't dare it with me. However there were still some very stubborn ones who will still risk it regardless, as one who foolishly attempted to but ended up being slain by an angel about a yard or just inches away from me, that he fell on his face right in front of me straight to the floor like a bag of Garri. Another, a chief witch, who also tried it ended up dead the next morning.

But how dare anyone try to touch someone whose "bodyguard" is the same archangel Michael that disgraced and threw Satan and his angels out of heaven?

https://www.nairaland.com/6126618/saw-angel-michael-descend-heaven#94032703

Even Satan their master knows much better than that.

1 John 5:18 (KJV)

We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.

God bless.
So you mean that your sermon is telling us that Christians who have been robbed successfully did not have a close relationship with God like you and some popular pastors?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Armed Robbers, Cultists, Witches,Demons Fear Some Christians But Not All? by OGwales(m): 9:31am On May 26
Yet una Daddy and mummy G.Os dey Waka with armed security personnels. Mtcheew

Rubbish 🗑️

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Drinking Of Palmwine A Sin? / Househelp Job In Saudi Arabia / What's Your Favourite Version Of The Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.