Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Which Of These Weird Foods Would You Try? - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Which Of These Weird Foods Would You Try? (25200 Views)

Meet Some Weird Foods Combos At Boarding School / Meet Some Weird Foods Combos At Boarding School. / A Weird Meal Cooked By A Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Weird Foods Would You Try? by Eunoiaa(f): 4:22pm On Jan 30
Everything, dfkm. cheesy

What's weird here? Even chicken neck sef.
Re: Which Of These Weird Foods Would You Try? by GreatAchiever1: 4:22pm On Jan 30
I tend to stay away from fried meat. Just gimme soaking garri with milk and ground nut without sugar.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Weird Foods Would You Try? by ellizy(m): 4:22pm On Jan 30
Nothing is weird about all of these foods
Life na stage by stage

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Weird Foods Would You Try? by kpukpuyenke: 4:26pm On Jan 30
U nor get respect for soaking Garri abi??

That is a life saver since 19BC

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Weird Foods Would You Try? by AngelicBeing: 4:27pm On Jan 30
I like all of them wink
Re: Which Of These Weird Foods Would You Try? by Chizelum(f): 4:27pm On Jan 30
Nothing weird about all you mentioned. I noticed you have a thing for head... fish head, chicken head. You must be a head giver

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Weird Foods Would You Try? by LeeSmart: 4:29pm On Jan 30
With a gun to my head i won't try none of dem
Re: Which Of These Weird Foods Would You Try? by henryadex(m): 4:35pm On Jan 30
Which one is weird when their is hunger in the land?
Re: Which Of These Weird Foods Would You Try? by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 4:38pm On Jan 30
All
Re: Which Of These Weird Foods Would You Try? by maxzzo1(m): 4:43pm On Jan 30
I no see any weird food here ooo

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Weird Foods Would You Try? by Bimpe29: 4:45pm On Jan 30
You have succeeded in insulting the sensibilities of majority of us by considering Garri as weird food. grin

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Weird Foods Would You Try? by IykeChukz(m): 4:45pm On Jan 30
Garri weird? Dey play. Its a national food!!!

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Weird Foods Would You Try? by AncientAlien(m): 4:51pm On Jan 30
SuperOnyi:
shocked

Let me have that garri because my parents once advised me to cut my coat according to my size. I don't want to start washing dishes for a Madam who bleaches her skin because I couldn't pay for what I ate — if those foods you posted looked anything close to delicious, I would have bet she'd probably be prettier which can make me decide to let her be my sugar mummy but unfortunately they look like worse than gorogoro.

By the way, the moderator that pushed this thread to front-page most likely didn't see the name of the username.
Yes I tell you. Who pushes a post from such moniker to fp grin grin
Re: Which Of These Weird Foods Would You Try? by AncientAlien(m): 4:53pm On Jan 30
richiemcgold:

There's something yummy yummy about chicken head. Especially when you suck out the brains and eyeballs. tongue tongue tongue
...unfortunately they dunno.
grin grin grin
See as you describe my greatest fear (in eating chicken head) in a yummy manner
Re: Which Of These Weird Foods Would You Try? by Emeka71(m): 4:53pm On Jan 30
nnadychuks:

Soaking garri wey I Dey enjoy na dis OP Dey call weird… omo OP take time o 😂😂
Soaking garri.
Re: Which Of These Weird Foods Would You Try? by SeriouslySense(m): 4:54pm On Jan 30
hmm

All, I have tried all, chicken head is actually sweet, and i was even licking the eyes shocked shocked shocked shocked. And the brain is delicious, but it has been a long time i eat chicken head.

Re: Which Of These Weird Foods Would You Try? by ROYALMAXCLEANER: 4:58pm On Jan 30
grin grin grin grin

Mehn... That chicken head n leg nah bae, my guy dey load chicken head n legs from fried tasty hubs that year... grin grin walai I still dey chop fowl head n legs til now lik diz... The sweetness nah bae especially wen you com spice am well... grin grin
Re: Which Of These Weird Foods Would You Try? by remsonik(f): 5:02pm On Jan 30
Garri add honey and milk with fish head na best combo for me.
Give me small chops with fried chicken leg,also can take chicken head with the neck
Re: Which Of These Weird Foods Would You Try? by Babaibeji2020(m): 5:04pm On Jan 30
nnadychuks:

Soaking garri wey I Dey enjoy na dis OP Dey call weird… omo OP take time o 😂😂
De.m suppose invite am go street wey quiet, come use 2by2 dey plank him head...sumol-sumol......

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Weird Foods Would You Try? by Babaibeji2020(m): 5:04pm On Jan 30
I love and adore all.....
Re: Which Of These Weird Foods Would You Try? by Greenback: 5:09pm On Jan 30
Abeg, kindly remove soaked G4 from those gory combinations,thank you

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Weird Foods Would You Try? by Love800(m): 5:10pm On Jan 30
Garri and kuli kuli
I drink it everyday.
But na hardship cause am sha.
Re: Which Of These Weird Foods Would You Try? by africanusvu(m): 5:10pm On Jan 30
Nothing weird about the mentioned delicacies pls.ask for meaning of weird nest time
Re: Which Of These Weird Foods Would You Try? by matiandu(m): 5:16pm On Jan 30
Kindly add the head of a 🐈

Re: Which Of These Weird Foods Would You Try? by ikevictor: 5:19pm On Jan 30
For calling chicken head weird, the entire write up is meaningless to me

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Weird Foods Would You Try? by Streetmovement(m): 5:20pm On Jan 30
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Omor that chicken head nor follow, the rest I can deal with comfortably cool
Re: Which Of These Weird Foods Would You Try? by Sijo01(f): 5:21pm On Jan 30
All except No. 1 😋
Re: Which Of These Weird Foods Would You Try? by DigitB: 5:21pm On Jan 30
Puss360:
Lol.. I enjoy all except the chicken head.... grin

Plus dat yeye hand
Re: Which Of These Weird Foods Would You Try? by freeman67: 5:22pm On Jan 30
The "would you try" na for people wey never try am before na. I have actually tried all and nothing is weird about them.
Re: Which Of These Weird Foods Would You Try? by Seunpapa65: 5:29pm On Jan 30
So garri is weird

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Weird Foods Would You Try? by MrJames007: 5:40pm On Jan 30
The only weird one is the chicken head. The rest aren't weird undecided
Re: Which Of These Weird Foods Would You Try? by Burgerlomo: 5:40pm On Jan 30
What an insult, you need to tender unreserved apology for calling Garri a weird food 😂

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Assorted Meat Stew Recipe: How To Make Assorted Meat Stew / Food Prices Drop In Kano, Taraba, Kwara, Niger / The Best Diet For Breastfeeding Mothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.