Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Which Of These Weird Foods Would You Try? - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Which Of These Weird Foods Would You Try? (25205 Views)

Meet Some Weird Foods Combos At Boarding School / Meet Some Weird Foods Combos At Boarding School. / A Weird Meal Cooked By A Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Weird Foods Would You Try? by dkidd: 5:50pm On Jan 30
Fuckallmods:

What’s the difference between the chicken head and fish head? Omo
Big difference abeg... How can u even eat chicken head? Fish head just deep fry it dry after spicing and there u go, one crispy hot cracking head of state.. Nothing to struggle with. But the chicken head i guess u have the brains, eyes, beak, whats that flappy shid called crown or what yuck... Chicken head and feet should never be eaten they are for traditional African junction sacrifices 😝😫
Re: Which Of These Weird Foods Would You Try? by Ttipsy(f): 5:56pm On Jan 30
Garri
Re: Which Of These Weird Foods Would You Try? by oranget(m): 5:59pm On Jan 30
Fryx:
I love the crunchy taste of fish head. I love the “yiyi” of fish leg. I no like chicken head. Garri makes me sick.
You mean chicken leg.
Your allergy to Garri is making you miss
Re: Which Of These Weird Foods Would You Try? by Draslo(m): 6:07pm On Jan 30
Fuckallmods:
One special thing about these kinds of dishes is their distinct taste, and sometimes could be addictive to those who like eating them. Don’t say “yuck” yet…

It’s weird, but you could be a regular customer of these dishes… it’s just a list of four, so what are the chances? wink

1. Fried/ garnished chicken head 🐔
It looks weird, but ask those who eat them, they’ll tell you, “you can eat the other part, but reserve only the head for me” lol…

2. Spicy Chicken feet
I’m a regular customer of this palate grin. Normally, when I buy full chicken from the market, the butcher would ask “Bros make I put the leg?”
Eh? U Dey whine, my favorite part? Haha

3. fried/dried/grilled fish head
people who developed the habit of eating fish head don’t like eating any other part. Ask Bovi.
Like I said, these dishes have distinct taste. I’m not ready to form an addiction just yet. I’ll manage my “chicken feet” addiction for now

4. Soaking garri
I know people will attack me for categorizing garri “the life saver” as weird foods. I take garri too, but it’s weird just like chicken feet and the rest.

You see that fried mackerel head, I can eat 15 pieces
Re: Which Of These Weird Foods Would You Try? by Draslo(m): 6:09pm On Jan 30
Fuckallmods:

So you suck the brains too? Omo cheesy
All brains are delicious
Re: Which Of These Weird Foods Would You Try? by deeva2: 6:11pm On Jan 30
Nothing is weird here..

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Weird Foods Would You Try? by do4luv14(m): 6:12pm On Jan 30
Fuckallmods:
One special thing about these kinds of dishes is their distinct taste, and sometimes could be addictive to those who like eating them. Don’t say “yuck” yet…

It’s weird, but you could be a regular customer of these dishes… it’s just a list of four, so what are the chances? wink

It looks weird, but ask those who eat them, they’ll tell you, “you can eat the other part, but reserve only the head for me” lol…

2. Spicy Chicken feet
I’m a regular customer of this palate grin. Normally, when I buy full chicken from the market, the butcher would ask “Bros make I put the leg?”

people who developed the habit of eating fish head don’t like eating any other part. Ask Bovi.
Like I said, these dishes have distinct taste. I’m not ready to form an addiction just yet. I’ll manage my “chicken feet” addiction for now

4. Soaking garri
I know people will attack me for categorizing garri “the life saver” as weird foods. I take garri too, but it’s weird just like chicken feet and the rest.

Garri groundnut and Sprite, no need for sugar

Garri Groundnut and palmwine, chaiii this combo na maaaddd, still no need for Sugar

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Weird Foods Would You Try? by Redstorm(m): 6:21pm On Jan 30
Why on earth will you place our darling garri in the same category as those weird foods.😠

Fuckallmods:

2. Spicy Chicken feet

4. Soaking garri

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Weird Foods Would You Try? by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:48pm On Jan 30
Fuckallmods:

I rather eat fried fish head than chicken head
Re: Which Of These Weird Foods Would You Try? by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:58pm On Jan 30
South Africans no dey joke with chicken neck and matching ground. Na their favourite part of chicken.. E dey go market well well for there. i still don't understand why d will leave better part of chicken for the neck and feet.. Weird
Re: Which Of These Weird Foods Would You Try? by chickenfoot: 7:00pm On Jan 30
But what is weird about garri abeg?

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Weird Foods Would You Try? by drololaaof: 7:05pm On Jan 30
Fuckallmods:

2. Spicy Chicken feet

4. Soaking garri

How is garri a weird staple food? Garri ( cassava powder fermented and fried is a special food on it's own , it can eaten with various items - coconut, groundnut ,fish meat of all kind, fluted pumpkin, some people use palm kernels fruit ( ekuro) ,moinmoin,akara etc the lit is many depending on location
Re: Which Of These Weird Foods Would You Try? by Bluffly: 7:12pm On Jan 30
Fuckallmods:

2. Spicy Chicken feet

4. Soaking garri

It seems you just want to tend. Nice try. How does all this appears to be weird?
Re: Which Of These Weird Foods Would You Try? by mariahAngel(f): 7:25pm On Jan 30
do4luv14:

Garri groundnut and Sprite, no need for sugar

Garri Groundnut and palmwine, chaiii this combo na maaaddd, still no need for Sugar

Guys and dangerous eating. undecided
Re: Which Of These Weird Foods Would You Try? by MimiSheWrote(f): 7:29pm On Jan 30
Garri is a luxury cereal in EU cry gimmie that!
Re: Which Of These Weird Foods Would You Try? by Exceed15: 7:44pm On Jan 30
Remove fish. I m ok with others.
Re: Which Of These Weird Foods Would You Try? by Mayoisemj4real(m): 8:04pm On Jan 30
Garri no weird oh, chairman na one unique delicacy,very unmatched in nature,after ozone layer na garri follow for this life
Re: Which Of These Weird Foods Would You Try? by AnthonyAk(m): 8:06pm On Jan 30
Chicken feet at chinese restaurants are low key nice

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Weird Foods Would You Try? by harmony75: 8:06pm On Jan 30
Very nice
Re: Which Of These Weird Foods Would You Try? by folake4u(f): 8:12pm On Jan 30
1. I don't eat chicken head. I don't eat animal head at all.
2. I looooooooove chicken feet. So yummy!
3. I don't eat fish head either. Ewww.
4. I don't drink garri.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Weird Foods Would You Try? by mercysamuelson(m): 8:17pm On Jan 30
Nothing dey weird to be about all these things wey you mentioned. They are all food to me. Even here in the US, I still do all these whenever e hungry me. I love the chicken feet I bought here.
Re: Which Of These Weird Foods Would You Try? by francis71: 8:17pm On Jan 30
Pls ooo where is the weaid food... I hope he is not talking of garri with fried fish head or pepper chicken left or head.

Hmmm I thought he was going to talk of meat pie or hot dog or even burgers. Calling my food what I don't know
Re: Which Of These Weird Foods Would You Try? by Jozibrainz100: 8:28pm On Jan 30
Fuckallmods:

They taste differently
Re: Which Of These Weird Foods Would You Try? by Ployploy: 9:26pm On Jan 30
Puss360:

Abeg fish head sweet... Especially catfish head... I love licking and sucking all those soft bones.... Muahh grin grin grin

But chicken head.. naaa..

You go like sucking
Re: Which Of These Weird Foods Would You Try? by Acidosis(m): 9:28pm On Jan 30
What's weird about soaking or drinking garri? Are you normal?
Re: Which Of These Weird Foods Would You Try? by Emdebby2: 9:36pm On Jan 30
All of the above.
Re: Which Of These Weird Foods Would You Try? by do4luv14(m): 9:45pm On Jan 30
mariahAngel:

Guys and dangerous eating. undecided

Which is more dangerous Sugar or Sprite, me I had stop using Sugar to drink garri,

but you see that palmwine Own, olalalala.......!!!!!!
Its delicious when drinking it with white garri and dried/fried fish or chicken 😋
Re: Which Of These Weird Foods Would You Try? by severee(m): 9:52pm On Jan 30
Ew I hate garri especially when you pair it was fresh groundnut evap milk and sugar
Re: Which Of These Weird Foods Would You Try? by one4GOD(f): 10:34pm On Jan 30
samwash:
I don't know chicken head,neck& feet is not my thing.
I can go with the rest.
don't leave earth without tasting those abeg
Re: Which Of These Weird Foods Would You Try? by chukskafor(m): 11:48pm On Jan 30
Post was made since six months ago and is just seeing front page today, it means that, that situation you refer to as hopeless is never hopeless, it's only being delayed, and delay is never a denial
Re: Which Of These Weird Foods Would You Try? by BALLOSKI: 2:19am On Jan 31
Fuckallmods:

2. Spicy Chicken feet

4. Soaking garri

Chicken head with its neck like this? I know It's not halal for me.
Re: Which Of These Weird Foods Would You Try? by Babaibeji2020(m): 7:22am On Jan 31
richiemcgold:

There's something yummy yummy about chicken head. Especially when you suck out the brains and eyeballs. OMG! tongue tongue tongue

grin grin grin
Don't tell dem........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oats! Oats! Oats! Oat Meal Lovers, Get In Here..... / Nigerian Assorted Meat Stew Recipe: How To Make Assorted Meat Stew / Food Prices Drop In Kano, Taraba, Kwara, Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.