Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:55 AM

Happy Sunday Guys! Wish me a happy Sunday. Very important. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Happy Sunday Guys! Wish me a happy Sunday. Very important. (518 Views)

Nairaland Baby Is 5. Hurray!! Wish Me Well, dear Uncles And Aunties!! / Happy Sunday Guys. Photos. To my fellow teachers, happy resumptions. / Wish A Nairalander And His Twin Sister A Happy Birthday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Sunday Guys! Wish me a happy Sunday. Very important. by Jewessgratitud3: 8:35am On Jul 30, 2023
Please lets go to church and pray for our country Nigeria. You can also pray in your homes if you don't like going to church like kobojunjkie. tongue.

Nigeria will be great again.
Re: Happy Sunday Guys! Wish me a happy Sunday. Very important. by Felimax(m): 9:41am On Jul 30, 2023
No need to pray, Nigeria is doing well, Baba Agbaya is in charge and has charged you guys to either bear the pains or try to use bicycles.

If you are in Lagos and want to come to Delta you can use your sport bicycle and travel down to Ore then take a vehicle from there to Delta that way you will save a lot on transport.

If you guys cannot bear maybe you look for the nearest Lagoon. Nigeria is not for the poor any longer.

The poor no longer breath!
It is so interesting watching this shit hole in 3D.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Sunday Guys! Wish me a happy Sunday. Very important. by Jewessgratitud3: 10:11am On Jul 30, 2023
Felimax:
No need to pray, Nigeria is doing well, Baba Agbaya is in charge and has charged you guys to either bear the pains or try to use bicycles.

If you are in Lagos and want to come to Delta you can use your sport bicycle and travel down to Ore then take a vehicle from there to Delta that way you will save a lot on transport.

If you guys cannot bear maybe you look for the nearest Lagoon. Nigeria is not for the poor any longer.

The poor no longer breath!
It is so interesting watching this shit hole in 3D.

Wetin dey bring negative vibes here now? All i ask is pray for Nigeria. If you can't, at least wish me happy Sunday and pass let those who will pray, pray.
Re: Happy Sunday Guys! Wish me a happy Sunday. Very important. by Felimax(m): 11:22am On Jul 30, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Wetin dey bring negative vibes here now? All i ask is pray for Nigeria. If you can't, at least wish me happy Sunday and pass let those who will pray, pray.

Is that why you want to cry?
Oya happy Sunday!

2 Likes

Re: Happy Sunday Guys! Wish me a happy Sunday. Very important. by Jewessgratitud3: 11:26am On Jul 30, 2023
Felimax:

Is that why you want to cry?
Oya happy Sunday!

Who dey cry, abi na you dey wail? Lol.... God forbid.
Re: Happy Sunday Guys! Wish me a happy Sunday. Very important. by LtChisom: 11:51am On Jul 30, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
Please lets go to church and pray for our country Nigeria. You can also pray in your homes if you don't like going to church like kobojunjkie. tongue.

Are you looking for a customer?
We are becoming a nation moved by the sentiments of jobless persons
Re: Happy Sunday Guys! Wish me a happy Sunday. Very important. by ibechris(m): 12:12pm On Jul 30, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Nigeria and ur picture.

I can't reconcile this two.

Tell us what u really want woman?
Re: Happy Sunday Guys! Wish me a happy Sunday. Very important. by Jewessgratitud3: 12:15pm On Jul 30, 2023
ibechris:

Nigeria and ur picture.

I can't reconcile this two.

Tell us what u really want woman?

Wishing you guys happy Sunday with my Sunday look/ pics since I can't see you in person.

Now, doYou have a problem with that? Besides I'm not new here. most people know me and have seen my pics "tayad". Hihihihi.

So you go wish me happy Sunday or not? undecided.
Re: Happy Sunday Guys! Wish me a happy Sunday. Very important. by Jewessgratitud3: 12:16pm On Jul 30, 2023
LtChisom:

Are you looking for a customer?
We are becoming a nation moved by the sentiments of jobless persons

Wish me happy Sunday.
Re: Happy Sunday Guys! Wish me a happy Sunday. Very important. by ibechris(m): 12:16pm On Jul 30, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Wishing you guys with my pics since I can't see you in person.

You have a problem with that. Besides I'm not new here. most people know me and have seen my pics "tayad". Hihihihi.

So you go wish me happy Sunday or not? undecided.

U fine sha?
Re: Happy Sunday Guys! Wish me a happy Sunday. Very important. by Jewessgratitud3: 12:22pm On Jul 30, 2023
ibechris:

U fine sha?

In Aisha's voice. " I yam blushing" lol..
You never wish me happy Sunday o.
Re: Happy Sunday Guys! Wish me a happy Sunday. Very important. by ibechris(m): 12:24pm On Jul 30, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

In Aisha's voice. " I yam blushing" lol..
You never wish me happy Sunday o.

Hmmm!

Kai,ok happy Sunday.

What do u want for this Sunday?
Re: Happy Sunday Guys! Wish me a happy Sunday. Very important. by Jewessgratitud3: 12:47pm On Jul 30, 2023
ibechris:

Hmmm!

Kai,ok happy Sunday.

What do u want for this Sunday?

Mmmm.... Let me think about it.
Re: Happy Sunday Guys! Wish me a happy Sunday. Very important. by LtChisom: 7:25pm On Jul 30, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Wish me happy Sunday.

Is it only happy sunday that you want, don't you want money?
Re: Happy Sunday Guys! Wish me a happy Sunday. Very important. by Jewessgratitud3: 7:41pm On Jul 30, 2023
LtChisom:

Is it only happy sunday that you want, don't you want money?

You no want money? See question.
Re: Happy Sunday Guys! Wish me a happy Sunday. Very important. by Felimax(m): 10:00pm On Jul 30, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Who dey cry, abi na you dey wail? Lol.... God forbid.

Yes o, God forbid hypocrites and fake Christians. Hahahahaha...
Re: Happy Sunday Guys! Wish me a happy Sunday. Very important. by Dancebreaker: 10:06pm On Jul 30, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Happy Sunday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Sunday Guys! Wish me a happy Sunday. Very important. by Jewessgratitud3: 10:20pm On Jul 30, 2023
Dancebreaker:

Happy Sunday.
.. thanks dear.
Re: Happy Sunday Guys! Wish me a happy Sunday. Very important. by illicit(m): 6:22am On Jul 31, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Wish me happy Sunday.

But wetin concern Jew concern Sunday nah
Re: Happy Sunday Guys! Wish me a happy Sunday. Very important. by Ajione(m): 7:28am On Jul 31, 2023
Happy Sunday to you and this new week will be a blessing to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Sunday Guys! Wish me a happy Sunday. Very important. by Jewessgratitud3: 11:21am On Jul 31, 2023
Ajione:
Happy Sunday to you and this new week will be a blessing to you.

Amen and you dear.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

What I Learnt From My Wife's Several Suicide Attempts: 1. Parents... / My Father Doesn't Stand Up For Me Like My Other Siblings / Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.