Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,166 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly And How Do You React - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly And How Do You React (7597 Views)

Man Narrates What Happened After He Was Wrongly Accused At A Bus Stop (Vid) / Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! / Meet The Man Who Looks Like Messi And Has Been Accused Of Sleeping With 23 Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly And How Do You React by Lance008(m): 12:04pm On Jul 30, 2023
Am a type of guy if u accuse me wrongly I do not have to explain myself is for me to pay attention to those who carry the rumors for me to easily separate my enemy from friends

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly And How Do You React by parkervero(m): 2:23pm On Jul 30, 2023
Hmm. Yes

Just let it slide especially if you have people as witnesses around you.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly And How Do You React by talented321: 2:26pm On Jul 30, 2023
I no dey play anyhow or open teeth waaaah with people'' infact i hardly talk with people'' because the times are tempting.

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly And How Do You React by Zigzagman: 3:24pm On Jul 30, 2023
You can not let things slide OP. When you want to destroy a man, the first thing you do is to brand him a liar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWqppErCr60
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly And How Do You React by NamelessOGBENI(m): 4:46pm On Jul 30, 2023
talented321:
I no dey play anyhow or open teeth waaaah with people'' infact i hardly talk with people'' because the times are tempting.
In Erigga's;
Zip your back with bottle leave you with big scar
Na just today tomorrow we don turn to pals
But the beef still dey so I dey carry knife stroll
No wan hear say by mistake them carry my life go

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly And How Do You React by BCISLTD: 4:46pm On Jul 30, 2023
Wetin concern me

Got some cheap samsungs for sale...check my profile and posts

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly And How Do You React by taiwotimitt: 4:46pm On Jul 30, 2023
I was accused of stealing meat inside pot when I was small. I was beaten and dealt with. For me not to chop beating free of charge, I later stole the meat.
Idan move

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly And How Do You React by buygala(m): 4:46pm On Jul 30, 2023
Ok

8 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly And How Do You React by Risingblue008(m): 4:46pm On Jul 30, 2023
Severally
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly And How Do You React by pretydiva(f): 4:47pm On Jul 30, 2023
I just smiled smiley
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly And How Do You React by ShenTeh(m): 4:47pm On Jul 30, 2023
Ah
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly And How Do You React by Charliewyt: 4:48pm On Jul 30, 2023
On this faithful day in Yola, this little girl of 12 yrs old ran away from home, cried to our place of work that we should help her, that she wants to travel to Aba, to go meet her grand mother cos her mum wants to kill her with beating.

As the only Igbo around, I was called to talk to her, maybe she will listen to me, on why she shouldn't ran away.
I enquired about her parents, learnt that the dad travelled while her mum was in the market.
I suggested to my boss that we should invite the mum to come pick up her daughter, because if we allow the girl to leave, she might not go home out of fear. And to talk to the mum as well .
Got the mum's phone number from the girl, asked the mum to come over.

Mum came with a big bible, and started preaching how her daughter was possessed by evil spirit, and was prophesying to the people gathered.
She turned to me to rant her nonsense prophesy, I shunned her, told her she shouldn't preach God to me while her house is in disarray, she left in anger with her daughter.

Mother and daughter came back later, only for the mum to inform my boss that her daughter told her, that I raped her, while the daughter was crying and shouting on top her voice that her mum is a liar.
The way my boss pursued them out of our work place is something else.

61 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly And How Do You React by sammirano: 4:48pm On Jul 30, 2023
It's your word against mine and I stand my ground. No one is judging me based on your word.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly And How Do You React by Heroicvic(m): 4:49pm On Jul 30, 2023
10 years ago, i've once accused my old pal of stealing my phone even though I don't have any evidence

I was arrested and was later release on the ground that I'm still a juvenile

The incident is still fresh in my memory
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly And How Do You React by royalfly(m): 4:49pm On Jul 30, 2023
Lance008:
Am a type of guy if u accuse me wrongly I do not have to explain myself is for me to pay attention to those who carry the rumors for me to easily separate my enemy from friends

Women especially wives are the main culprit of this act. If them talk something, you can only imagine and almost believe the lies yourself. God save men from the hands of this type of women

12 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly And How Do You React by Prechgold1180(m): 4:51pm On Jul 30, 2023
My own grand father accused me of stealing his bronze. One bronze casted Queen head image

I was like 16 years old then

The man made everybody including outsiders to believe I stole the bronze

Something wey I nur even see for eye

And not like I had any criminal record in that hus
How e take accuse me till today I don’t understand

That very day
The hus was filled with people cus my aunty was doing her introduction
Next morning the bronze was stolen

Out of everybody grand pa accused me

Funny thing my phone was also stolen that day

Omo I just cry go Mumsi hus
Vowed never to visit that his

Long story short I kept my vow

Only visited the hus when I heard my grandpa was dead
He died 2021
The incident happened January 2014 funny I still remember my grand pa accusing words till today it’s still fresh in my head

From that day till he died I did not visit
Did not even hear from him

To me he died in my heart 2014

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly And How Do You React by kunleiky(m): 4:51pm On Jul 30, 2023
A boy took our teacher's pens, put it beside my chair, and accused me of stealing them. Primary school that was.
I've long forgotten it btw.
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly And How Do You React by IyaTola: 4:58pm On Jul 30, 2023
During my teenage years I used to work as a makeup artist and hair stylist (combo)
So I was called to an occasion, a big one for that matter cheesy
One Nollywood movie like this was being shot, I cant remember the name.... but I sha scoot my butt reach there. I was broke and I needed the cash badly.
Got there and there was nowhere safe to drop bag. Moved to where I was to work and dropped my bag there.
One aunty asked me to watch bag for her. She just came, dropped the bag, mumbled a few words and left with her purse. I didn't even acknowledge her words nor her dropping the bag near me.

I was almost done with work when the idiot came back, took the bag and started to look for something. She kept throwing acidic glances towards me and I was getting nervous.

All of a sudden she accused me of stealing her iPhone 6 (it was a long time ago, 6 was the latest). I was flabbergasted and didn't know what to say.

They even searched my belongings and found nothing. She said I have kept it or passed it to my accomplice.
Shed tears and crying even choked my pleas of innocence. She kept pointing fingers and they were already contemplating whether to involve the police or not.
I thought I was done for cause there was a large crowd surrounding us already, if I were a guy, I'd have been lynched.
One elderly man just came to the middle of it all and gave the idiot a scolding of a lifetime. Turns out the bitch had a habit of misplacing things and also had a issue of forgetting where she keeps her things... The idiot forgot the phone in her uncle's car (the elderly man) who luckily didn't leave at the time cause he met an old friend. He got curious on why there was a crowd and when he was told what happened he saw his cousin in the midst of the crowd yelling at me and went to the car and took the phone since he knew the kind of girl the bitch was.

She went quiet and the crowd immediately scolded her for her stupidity. I almost lost my BB in the hiatus and I thank God I didn't go to the station for what I didn't do.

Those kind of people ehn, I pray I don't meet such again

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly And How Do You React by pendragonbladgo(m): 5:03pm On Jul 30, 2023
Not just accused wrongly, I was locked up for 2years before I was discharged and aquinted last year November through Governor Wikes executive intervention.

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly And How Do You React by Ulunne777(f): 5:04pm On Jul 30, 2023
Happened where I Went to buy sweet potatoes last year.Had made payment waiting for her to tie up mine and hand me my balance .Next a customer came and she started attending to her .Told Aunty to hurry up next thing I heard is that I haven't given her money.Before you know it she had escalated it,calling me a fraudster and all.
ppl gathered and her co Sellers and neighbors urged me to leave her.
I refusedooo because I had already warned her earlier to stop the hot gossip with her neighbor and focus .It was a family friend that dragged me away.I was very livid! undecided

Exactly 5 days later,was passing by and she called me to come and collect my money and apologized.I told her to summon all the onlookers and witnesses to our show of shame.
Nonsense
I really matched her energy cos if her voice had drowned mine,market ppl would have sided hers and that label would have stuck.
Stupid gossips

Since then I don't give penny until I've received what I bought.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly And How Do You React by Johnjanrt: 5:07pm On Jul 30, 2023
shocked
Always hard to take.
If nothing serious or damaging it is best one keeps calm and move on. At times ignoring rumours will be viewed as admittance of guilt.
Being on the defensive can come as a sign of guilt too
Know when and how to react.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly And How Do You React by offongk(m): 5:09pm On Jul 30, 2023
I was wrongly sack by a company I was one of the best staff because as a marketer I wanted to close a business from another company and I use our company letter head without knowing that new Ed has join the company and laterhead was changed, I used the old letterhead and the business scale through and payment was made into my company.
I was later given quiry and I responded
But control tag it fraud to show the company that they are working

Money that came to them from another company.

I move on

Justice is not in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly And How Do You React by chukkystar(m): 5:11pm On Jul 30, 2023
My own pattern is if it's the first time and the risk is minimal I will let slide and avoid U. If You try it again I will fight back and my style of fighting is eliminating the Threat B4 it gets bigger

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly And How Do You React by OnlySonAlive: 5:12pm On Jul 30, 2023
Yes. Two times
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly And How Do You React by chukkystar(m): 5:13pm On Jul 30, 2023
Prechgold1180:
My own grand father accused me of stealing his bronze. One bronze casted Queen head image

That very day

He died 2021
The incident happened January 2014 funny I still remember my grand pa accusing words till today it’s still fresh in my head

Grand pa messed up. Ruined His close knit relationship with Family for material things.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly And How Do You React by Godjone(m): 5:24pm On Jul 30, 2023
It was God that saved me. I nearly went to jail for what I know nothing about
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly And How Do You React by jayAjoku(m): 5:27pm On Jul 30, 2023
I didn’t do anything I just said I didn’t do it and kept quiet till evidence came that I didn’t do it. The foolish accuser started begging like someone who had just received a life sentence

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly And How Do You React by akpumping7720(m): 5:30pm On Jul 30, 2023
Omo no be small matter oooo
I had an altercation with a colleague of mine, an Akwa Ibom guy on a certain issue at work. Other colleagues settled matter.
The matter got to our Oga. When our Oga called us for interrogation naa so Baba lied on my head that during the altercation that me I talk say 'if him misbehaved them go sack am for work'. Naaa so my eyes opened wide say why I go talk that kind thing wen no be say naaa my papa get the organisation abi naaa em be the highest shareholder. I no know when he commot for my mouth say make my superior give us Bible to swear ooooo. I was dumbfounded.
I went to meet other staff and they all testified that I didn't say such. Even the guy that they are in the same department said I didn't say such. Up till today the guy didn't feel remorse. We were just queried and everybody move on but for me to talk to him again ..... Never.
Lieing against someone is a very serious matter and I can use my last blood to defend my innocence.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly And How Do You React by akpumping7720(m): 5:33pm On Jul 30, 2023
Prechgold1180:

That very day

He died 2021

In a nutshell, you are 25 years old now. cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of Past Governors Of Osun State. Who Is The Best So Far? (pics) / Tribute To The Crocodile Man (steve Irwin) / Horrible Accident:dangote Truck Butchered A Motorcyclist (graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.