Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly And How Do You React - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly And How Do You React (7611 Views)

Man Narrates What Happened After He Was Wrongly Accused At A Bus Stop (Vid) / Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! / Meet The Man Who Looks Like Messi And Has Been Accused Of Sleeping With 23 Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly And How Do You React by Lama70(m): 5:33pm On Jul 30, 2023
Chei!!!
My brother in-law.
He detained me for some unsubstantiated allegations one year like that.
There was nothing he did not use to beg me when he found out the truth.

But we couldn't roll together again after the incident. He paid for my drinks when we met at a bar and still apologized. However, the damage had already been done.

It was a misunderstanding with his sister who was my wife back then.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly And How Do You React by Prechgold1180(m): 5:36pm On Jul 30, 2023
akpumping7720:

In a nutshell, you are 25 years old now.

You can sell the nutshell

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly And How Do You React by candidbabe(f): 5:41pm On Jul 30, 2023
Two years ago my next door neighbor and the children were always falling sick.
They were practically in and out of the hospital,
Being the over religious type that they are, they visited a prophetess who prophesied to them that I am the witch who is sending sicknesses to them.

Sometimes this year she wanted us to reconcile but, I told her that I want to see that prophetess that gave her the prophecy if not there will be no reconciliation forever.

13 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly And How Do You React by Innobee99(m): 5:42pm On Jul 30, 2023
I was leaving with my uncle during my Primary school days. My uncle's wife discovered her 8k was missing. And all of a sudden the house was on fire. All eyes on me because I wasn't their child, only God knows their reasons Sha.
I felt so bad but couldn't say a word Kai.
I went into my room and knelt down on my knees praying to God to vindicate me.
Immediately I finished praying, before I came out of the room, their son was already confessing how he stole the money and hid it under a stone in school where he'll be spending gradually from the money.
I saw the disappointment in their faces and they try to play nice with me. I no even send anybody, I went back to my room.
Indeed God answers Prayers

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly And How Do You React by iammolise(m): 5:52pm On Jul 30, 2023
I've never been solely accused about anything before, I've been accused alongside other people... This is one thing I really hate in my Life, I will fight hard till my name is redeemed. I hate injustice, I'm not a very confrontational or bold person naturally but this really hits my ballistic button. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly And How Do You React by bet9ja(m): 6:01pm On Jul 30, 2023
My father sold his house last year and I was not informed about it despite being the first son. I heard from a family member that I was demanding for 2million because I had added so much value to the property that made it worth much. And ofcourse, I never asked for anything. I got so angry to the extent that I fought all my siblings who knew about the transaction before I was informed. Up till this moment, there is a big disconnect within the family.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly And How Do You React by Rumundele(m): 6:05pm On Jul 30, 2023
Its so painful to see the world is against you for knowing nothing about what you've been accused of.

This happen at work when my back to back laid serious accusation on me. He is the one on duty when something went wrong but still indict me that is off duty of negligence when i was on duty, but never raised alarm all this while since he resumed for one week untill things deteriorated to a point my manager spotted it himself.
I saw the report of what happened when i am of duty i couldn't believe when i was called to panel to answer questions. Only few of my colleagues are on my side, the ones that are influential were part of underground investigation to save my back to back Bleep up.

I can say its only God that defends me otherwise i would have been sacked. But receive final warning letter, at this moment i already who is for me and against me.
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly And How Do You React by Mmuussttii: 6:08pm On Jul 30, 2023
one werey woman accuse me say I dey try to look her ATM pin because I stand for her back when she dey type her pin to withdraw money from POS, omo I no gree oo I defend myself Wella, the woman say I be theif, according to her I don plan with my fellow thieves so that we go attack her collect the money wey she withdraw for road, she wan snap me with her phone I no gree, some people even dey support her say if I no gree her snap me them go beat me, I later allow her snap my face but the werey still tell me to shine teeth so that she go snap my open teeth. Omo that day no funny oo, I com dey wonder if the woman dey mad ni, aswear to God I no get any motive of trying to know her pin, I nearly cry that day Sha, but I leave everything for God.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly And How Do You React by AnonimousX: 6:08pm On Jul 30, 2023
Trade your and other cryptocurrency with bluemoon crypto service today get paid instantly no delay.

need at high rates

0 7 0 4 2 2 3 4 9 6 8

1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly And How Do You React by CHIGIM: 6:12pm On Jul 30, 2023
I was accused by a girl of impregnating her.
And every body believed her excerpt God,satan,me and the earth that knows it was a lie.

I have not forgiven then till today
This happened in 2012.
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly And How Do You React by AnonimousX: 6:13pm On Jul 30, 2023
CHIGIM:
Omo that na one thing with slay mama

Sorry bro
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly And How Do You React by Fstar1: 6:18pm On Jul 30, 2023
talented321:
I no dey play anyhow or open teeth waaaah with people'' infact i hardly talk with people'' because the times are tempting.
Lols. But you have friends at all?
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly And How Do You React by AZControversial(m): 6:18pm On Jul 30, 2023
sad

Nope..... Actually, I was the accuser this time.

A friend of mine came to my place to stay. He was obviously not familiar with how I handled things, so he found himself constantly being corrected by me. And yes, i could see the displeasure on his face.
He summoned up courage to talk to me about it and pleaded with me to give him time to adapt. I felt a little bad about it.

One day, i came back to find the bathroom tap opened. Luckily, water wasn't running at the time. I was livid and called his attention. He innocently came out and insisted he wasn't the one. I asked him who then could it be if not him coz i wasn't home?

Just after asking him, i remembered a carpenter came to work at my place and he was around to supervise.

He said nothing and went back. I felt all shades of shame that day. My apology meant nothing....... even to me.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly And How Do You React by Fstar1: 6:19pm On Jul 30, 2023
Mmuussttii:
one werey woman accuse me say I dey try to look her ATM pin because I stand for her back when she dey type her pin to withdraw money from POS, omo I no gree oo I defend myself Wella, the woman say I be theif, according to her I don plan with my fellow thieves so that we go attack her collect the money wey she withdraw for road, she wan snap me with her phone I no gree, some people even dey support her say if I no gree her snap me them go beat me, I later allow her snap my face but the werey still tell me to shine teeth so that she go snap my open teeth. Omo that day no funny oo, I com dey wonder if the woman dey mad ni, aswear to God I no get any motive of trying to know her pin, I nearly cry that day Sha, but I leave everything for God.
Hope she didn't take it further
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly And How Do You React by AnonimousX: 6:22pm On Jul 30, 2023
Fstar1:

Omo that na one thing
Wey I Dey avoid
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly And How Do You React by talented321: 6:30pm On Jul 30, 2023
Only 1 that i give 90% assurance. But the matter is i don't make deep friends, just normal greetings' if i can be of any help i rendered it and face my lane.
Fstar1:

Lols. But you have friends at all?
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly And How Do You React by Mmuussttii: 6:34pm On Jul 30, 2023
Fstar1:

Hope she didn't take it further
she didn't take it further, we settled the matter in that very place, though she threatened to involve the police and get me arrested.
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly And How Do You React by atandaoriyomi23: 6:52pm On Jul 30, 2023
Na everything I was accused of I do, both stealing and raping, I do everything but I always deny I didn’t do it although no one believes me
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly And How Do You React by akpumping7720(m): 7:00pm On Jul 30, 2023
Prechgold1180:

You can sell the nutshell

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly And How Do You React by Fstar1: 7:07pm On Jul 30, 2023
Mmuussttii:
she didn't take it further, we settled the matter in that very place, though she threatened to involve the police and get me arrested.
Imagine the audacity, shey make you close your eyes they walk around ni? And the people around too are supporting her, tueh
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly And How Do You React by Fstar1: 7:10pm On Jul 30, 2023
talented321:
Only 1 that i give 90% assurance. But the matter is i don't make deep friends, just normal greetings' if i can be of any help i rendered it and face my lane.
Ehn, I love this kind of lifestyle too bro. But I'm very sure that 1 you're talking about must be a female friend grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly And How Do You React by FlatEarthGuy20(m): 7:10pm On Jul 30, 2023
There was this family lodge I lived during my 100L days at auchi. I noticed they always starved one of their daughter, so she always came to me asking for money or foodstuffs. Whenever I have I'll give. Omo one day I just dey hear say na me dey f#ck d girl for midnight na why I dey give her stuffs. I was pissed angry as Bleep....Dey spoke auchi language which I didn't understand,the family invited me and got an interpreter. I was almost brot to tears at d meeting...at d same time grinding my teeth cos I fit squeeze person neck that moment.. It was one of their family friend or whoever fucking d gal.
Never ever wrongly accuse anyone. That shit cuts deep...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly And How Do You React by Lance008(m): 7:45pm On Jul 30, 2023
royalfly:

Women especially wives are the main culprit of this act. If them talk something, you can only imagine and almost believe the lies yourself. God save men from the hands of this type of women
Bro not only women
Family member, close friends now behave like snake because of hardship
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly And How Do You React by Prechgold1180(m): 7:53pm On Jul 30, 2023
FlatEarthGuy20:
There was this family lodge I lived during my 100L days at auchi. I noticed they always starved one of their daughter, so she always came to me asking for money or foodstuffs. Whenever I have I'll give. Omo one day I just dey hear say na me dey f#ck d girl for midnight na why I dey give her stuffs. I was pissed angry as Bleep....Dey spoke auchi language which I didn't understand,the family invited me and got an interpreter. I was almost brot to tears at d meeting...at d same time grinding my teeth cos I fit squeeze person neck that moment.. It was one of their family friend or whoever fucking d gal.
Never ever wrongly accuse anyone. That shit cuts deep...

ND1 days you mean
Auchi nur get 100 level
Except nah affiliate program with nnamdi azikiwe u do
And for that girl family he nur go pass dose family wey Dey sabo or first bawak side
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly And How Do You React by talented321: 7:53pm On Jul 30, 2023
A male friend from childhood, back then in jss' we have one thing in common
Many of the female friends don't end well, some lead to sex while some lead to the topic above''' but though there are some legit females with understanding' but avoiding people is one thing i have put into blood
Fstar1:

Ehn, I love this kind of lifestyle too bro. But I'm very sure that 1 you're talking about must be a female friend grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly And How Do You React by chatinent: 8:24pm On Jul 30, 2023
Well, mine was betrayal in school. Learnt my lesson and don't keep friends.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly And How Do You React by 9jagovernor: 8:45pm On Jul 30, 2023
I boarded a bus at Berger going to sagamu and everyone paid including myself, the bus developed fault b4 interchange and we were loaded into another bus with the 1st conductor counting us and gave the 2nd conductor our fares.

Along the way, the 2nd conductor said his money isn't complete and was looking at me that the 1st conductor didn't count me along with others. I told him I was counted with the others with the person seating with me supporting me, but one useless, handicapped man, a passenger like me oo said I wasn't counted, that I just joined the bus and he insisted. It was as if he was sent to me from the evil coven, he was so sure that others were supporting him and at a point I was beginning to suspect myself 😂.

The driver stopped the bus and was telling me to get down or I pay but I clearly told him I won't pay twice and it was getting heated.
A lady, she was a fellow passenger that we were in the first bus started fighting the idiot man that was accusing me that I haven't paid, infact u would think the lady knew me from somewhere that she was defending me, she fought and tore the useless man's clothes in the act of defending me.
God really used her for me that day cos I have shouted and yet wasn't believed by the conductor.

God will continue to bless the lady wherever she is.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly And How Do You React by Menclothing: 8:46pm On Jul 30, 2023
This is me some years ago
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly And How Do You React by KingRoiz: 8:53pm On Jul 30, 2023
Damn wicked world... Sorry bro

Prechgold1180:
My own grand father accused me of stealing his bronze. One bronze casted Queen head image

I was like 16 years old then

The man made everybody including outsiders to believe I stole the bronze

Something wey I nur even see for eye

And not like I had any criminal record in that hus
How e take accuse me till today I don’t understand

That very day
The hus was filled with people cus my aunty was doing her introduction
Next morning the bronze was stolen

Out of everybody grand pa accused me

Funny thing my phone was also stolen that day

Omo I just cry go Mumsi hus
Vowed never to visit that his

Long story short I kept my vow

Only visited the hus when I heard my grandpa was dead
He died 2021
The incident happened January 2014 funny I still remember my grand pa accusing words till today it’s still fresh in my head

From that day till he died I did not visit
Did not even hear from him

To me he died in my heart 2014

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly And How Do You React by Mrkindness: 9:00pm On Jul 30, 2023
Heroicvic:
10 years ago, i've once accused my old pal of stealing my phone even though I don't have any evidence

I was arrested and was later release on the ground that I'm still a juvenile

The incident is still fresh in my memory
you are the accuser or the accused ?
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly And How Do You React by KingRoiz: 9:05pm On Jul 30, 2023
I once asked my dad for a laptop,he said he didn't have money then bought a new car some weeks after, called me to explain that the car was a gift, I told him "dad, it's Ur money,do with it what you want, keep the lies from me". After some months ,since I had no job , I asked if he could assist me with some money let me add to the money I had to buy a laptop to learn graphic design,he started ranting, (not knowing I saw over 2 million in his account), next Sunday, he called me from church service , on getting home, he accused me of stealing 3 air-conditioners from the locked garage, later he said I stole 2 air conditioners , even I was wondering why he can't keep at one lie... I almost wept my eyes out... funny part is that when I told my senior sister, she laughed, that that's why she ran from home too...
That's how I sold my cryptos at a grievous loss and rented my house and left for good .

9 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly And How Do You React by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:26pm On Jul 30, 2023
AZControversial:
sad

Nope..... Actually, I was the accuser this time.

A friend of mine came to my place to stay. He was obviously not familiar with how I handled things, so he found himself constantly being corrected by me. And yes, i could see the displeasure on his face.
He summoned up courage to talk to me about it and pleaded with me to give him time to adapt. I felt a little bad about it.

One day, i came back to find the bathroom tap opened. Luckily, water wasn't running at the time. I was livid and called his attention. He innocently came out and insisted he wasn't the one. I asked him who then could it be if not him coz i wasn't home?

You seem like a very intolerant person and a perfectionist (that one with OCD).

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man / Akeredolu To Be Buried In Owo, February 23 – Family / Horrible Accident:dangote Truck Butchered A Motorcyclist (graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.