Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,874 members, 7,810,328 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

Federal Character Commission Was Like A Market For Selling Job Slots – Chair - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Character Commission Was Like A Market For Selling Job Slots – Chair (16689 Views)

What's The Purpose Of Federal Character Commission / Senate To Investigate NPA Job Slots 'Sold For N3 Million Each' / Federal Character Commission Recruitment Process 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Character Commission Was Like A Market For Selling Job Slots – Chair by Guyman01: 9:13pm On Jul 30, 2023
That woman is a blatant liar, federal character commission has no character
Re: Federal Character Commission Was Like A Market For Selling Job Slots – Chair by Judolisco(m): 9:20pm On Jul 30, 2023
OneCandleAway:
Ok, where are the job adverts now, or testimonial of people who got jobs without connection
she no dey lie... People dey buy jobs

1 Like

Re: Federal Character Commission Was Like A Market For Selling Job Slots – Chair by edungene7: 9:57pm On Jul 30, 2023
Honestly I wander what the military is waiting for to take over this country 80 percent of physical infrastructure this criminals are using to brag in Lagos was built by the military this useless politicians have done nothing rather they have looted the national treasury with impunity

1 Like

Re: Federal Character Commission Was Like A Market For Selling Job Slots – Chair by kenex4ever(m): 10:19pm On Jul 30, 2023
This woman is the worst of them all. She ensured there are no more adverts for Federal jobs.

She is guilty of all they accused her of.

4 Likes

Re: Federal Character Commission Was Like A Market For Selling Job Slots – Chair by Dancebreaker: 10:48pm On Jul 30, 2023
OneCandleAway:
Ok, where are the job adverts now, or testimonial of people who got jobs without connection
Lol. You will find a unicorn sooner than any genuine testimonial.
Re: Federal Character Commission Was Like A Market For Selling Job Slots – Chair by Dancebreaker: 10:51pm On Jul 30, 2023
Guyman01:
That woman is a blatant liar, federal character commission has no character
Whether saying the truth or lies, the place is a job bazar, where slots are allocated to influential figures and jobs sold.

1 Like

Re: Federal Character Commission Was Like A Market For Selling Job Slots – Chair by 18wheeler: 10:52pm On Jul 30, 2023
Tomek09:
Everything about securing a well paying job in Naija na connection.
Not necessarily
Re: Federal Character Commission Was Like A Market For Selling Job Slots – Chair by JASONjnr(m): 11:00pm On Jul 30, 2023
OneCandleAway:

Exactly....

I'm very close to the commission and that chairwoman is a very wicked and greedy woman.

She's stopping the commissioners from assisting their constituents. She stopped every means and now take all the job slots and be sharing to politicians who's helping her to remain in the office ...

2 Likes

Re: Federal Character Commission Was Like A Market For Selling Job Slots – Chair by AfonjaPriest: 11:12pm On Jul 30, 2023
It is said that 'Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned'. Never believe a woman in that state of mind.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Character Commission Was Like A Market For Selling Job Slots – Chair by frog12: 12:16am On Jul 31, 2023
when the north enters, de go expose south dirty deals, but when south enters dem they keep quiet. making the north look like saints

1 Like

Re: Federal Character Commission Was Like A Market For Selling Job Slots – Chair by dannyspeejay(m): 12:21am On Jul 31, 2023
Miracle no dey tire Balablu

1 Like

Re: Federal Character Commission Was Like A Market For Selling Job Slots – Chair by maticar: 1:43am On Jul 31, 2023
ijustdey:

https://dailytrust.com/federal-character-commission-was-like-a-market-for-selling-job-slots-chair/
Look at this thieving woman that sells job slots for 7million naira, not playing the victim card

Na wa oo

1 Like

Re: Federal Character Commission Was Like A Market For Selling Job Slots – Chair by maticar: 1:44am On Jul 31, 2023
JASONjnr:

Exactly....

I'm very close to the commission and that chairwoman is a very wicked and greedy woman.

She's stopping the commissioners from assisting their constituents. She stopped every means and now take all the job slots and be sharing to politicians who's helping her to remain in the office ...
Don't mind the stupid woman

She was recently exposed for selling slots and now she's talking trash

Imagine nonsense ahhhh

1 Like

Re: Federal Character Commission Was Like A Market For Selling Job Slots – Chair by allthingsgood: 3:31am On Jul 31, 2023
UnfairLife7:
LOl

How i wish military can take over the country. I doubt the country will be this messy

I hear people chant this ignorantly. You prefer rule by gun over rule by law, because Smh

1 Like

Re: Federal Character Commission Was Like A Market For Selling Job Slots – Chair by UnfairLife7(m): 5:25am On Jul 31, 2023
allthingsgood:

I hear people chant this ignorantly. You prefer rule by gun over rule by law, because Smh
it is not ignorance. Most of the major road are constructed by military rule. We've tried democracy for decades but nothing to show for it.
Re: Federal Character Commission Was Like A Market For Selling Job Slots – Chair by Babathanks(m): 6:44am On Jul 31, 2023
kenex4ever:
This woman is the worst of them all. She ensured there are no more adverts for Federal jobs.

She is guilty of all they accused her of.
That's what am saying ooo. Some naive people here think she's a saint because she's using allah and saying she made her money before her post. I use to go to federal character frequently and is so easy for people like me to get a slot with my money but now this ole woman cut all the process and she's using her own agent to make her own money in a way that is beneficial to only her alone
Re: Federal Character Commission Was Like A Market For Selling Job Slots – Chair by jonnieoneng: 6:58am On Jul 31, 2023
Chimarto:
I'm ashamed of being a Nigerian

No problem, you fit go Niger Republic! Dem get space for una dia!
Re: Federal Character Commission Was Like A Market For Selling Job Slots – Chair by bjbukzy(m): 7:04am On Jul 31, 2023
Babathanks:

That's what am saying ooo. Some naive people here think she's a saint because she's using allah and saying she made her money before her post. I use to go to federal character frequently and is so easy for people like me to get a slot with my money but now this ole woman cut all the process and she's using her own agent to make her own money in a way that is beneficial to only her alone

You are part of the people fighting back, I wish EFCC can come pick you up based on this and prosecute you.
Re: Federal Character Commission Was Like A Market For Selling Job Slots – Chair by LARAFAT1960: 7:09am On Jul 31, 2023
Even she dank aka can't say she is not corrupt. She also listen to politicians and the people around her to give job out.
Re: Federal Character Commission Was Like A Market For Selling Job Slots – Chair by Nice2023(m): 7:20am On Jul 31, 2023
That place used to be more than a market place.

In fact,that office at Central area close to Abia house and Adamawa house is an abode of racketeering.

It is the head quarters of job racketeering. Buying and selling of jobs.

And I know a day like this would come and these criminals around her would fight back and to be sincere,she is also very corrupt.

Because she has cornered all the jobs to herself.

Thieves fighting a thief.
Re: Federal Character Commission Was Like A Market For Selling Job Slots – Chair by Moniya4Real(m): 7:29am On Jul 31, 2023
But seriously, when I hear that some countries are sitting above Nigeria in the rank of ‘corruption perceptions index’(cpi), I wonder what else they do in their own country vis a vis the level of corruption here in my own country… Who will rescue Nigeria?
Re: Federal Character Commission Was Like A Market For Selling Job Slots – Chair by allthingsgood: 7:45am On Jul 31, 2023
UnfairLife7:
it is not ignorance. Most of the major road are constructed by military rule. We've tried democracy for decades but nothing to show for it.

Which road You don't know what u are saying. I don't blame u. Obviously you were not alive during military rule. For starters you won't even have the effontery to come here and criticize govt. You talk the jail u or even kpai u. Nothing like human rights bla bla
Re: Federal Character Commission Was Like A Market For Selling Job Slots – Chair by UnfairLife7(m): 7:56am On Jul 31, 2023
allthingsgood:

Which road You don't know what u are saying. I don't blame u. Obviously you were not alive during military rule. For starters you won't even have the effontery to come here and criticize govt. You talk the jail u or even kpai u. Nothing like human rights bla bla
LOl

Was poverty, unemployment, insecurity, corruption et al this rampant during the military rule? Do we top the poverty and unemployment ladder during military regime? Is it as worst that people cannot feed? Lol, you have freedom but poor and lack basic neccesity of life or your freedom should be restricted but you aren't at the mercy of government? Chose one. As far as I'm concerned, Nigeria is getting worst on a daily basis. Nigeria was far better during the military rule and during 70s and 80s. Even during those period people are relocating out of the country. Those people had foresight about Nigeria of today. Hence, the need to relocate. They're the big men and women we have in the diaspora today

I will chose military or white should take over from us back over the useless leaders we have
Re: Federal Character Commission Was Like A Market For Selling Job Slots – Chair by Blessedarethepe(m): 9:15am On Jul 31, 2023
OneCandleAway:
Many.......my dear.....just concluded customs 2021 recruitment was a great surprise.
Re: Federal Character Commission Was Like A Market For Selling Job Slots – Chair by chccho(m): 9:45am On Jul 31, 2023
SPRINCE001:
That was how an FIRS controller told me to pay 3million before they could offer me employment into the ministry 😞😞😞😞

Nigeria my country, those that have the money to pay was employed, Even if you study Agric you will be employed into a post that a mass communication student should occupied.
Are u serious or u just kidding? 3milliom for Firs in 2023!!!!
Imagine an Agric student given a PR(public relation) post over a well experienced PR/mass comm candidate
Are u for real 3m for Firs in 2023!!!
Omo e cheap oooo!!!!
Re: Federal Character Commission Was Like A Market For Selling Job Slots – Chair by Sk5050: 9:48am On Jul 31, 2023
Savedday2:
A day is coming when the poor will have nothing to eat but to eat the rich for breakfast.

The monster our politicians are making out of her citizens, are growing quickly, soon the country won't be safe for anyone!
Yes you're right, very soon they will not be able to come out of their houses because they will be attacked randomly by the citizen's they delibratly impoverished.
Re: Federal Character Commission Was Like A Market For Selling Job Slots – Chair by georgeakins: 10:17am On Jul 31, 2023
Savedday2:
A day is coming when the poor will have nothing to eat but to eat the rich for breakfast.

The monster our politicians are making out of her citizens, are growing quickly, soon the country won't be safe for anyone!

That is already happening in Ibo land.
Re: Federal Character Commission Was Like A Market For Selling Job Slots – Chair by hardam003: 11:02am On Jul 31, 2023
The Commissioners are the major culprits here, but certainly along the line she played along(might be unwillingly )and when she noticed the extent at which they were going, she backtracked and as a result of the evidence of connivance that they already have against her and as the head used it to blackmail her.

These Commissioners have been doing it long before she assumed office.
Re: Federal Character Commission Was Like A Market For Selling Job Slots – Chair by SPRINCE001: 12:00pm On Jul 31, 2023
chccho:

Are u for real 3m for Firs in 2023!!!
Omo e cheap oooo!!!!

Yes ooo, The Man is a Controller that's why he said 3m, Some are higher than that
Re: Federal Character Commission Was Like A Market For Selling Job Slots – Chair by frog12: 12:33pm On Jul 31, 2023
even the FCC that's suppose to be honourable is a cesspool of thieves??

what a country !
Re: Federal Character Commission Was Like A Market For Selling Job Slots – Chair by Babathanks(m): 1:05pm On Jul 31, 2023
bjbukzy:

You are part of the people fighting back, I wish EFCC can come pick you up based on this and prosecute you.
Like u now. I'm sure that you are not staying in abuja. So you don't understand what am saying. What am trying to tell you is that, that woman is greedy. She only sell slots for politicians children/ candidate. And they politicians keep her in power for that. The 36 commissioners can no longer help there constituents, average Nigerians that have money can no longer get the slot. And you are saying that efcc should pick me cos of it 😉😉😉. What of her?. God punish u both 😂
Re: Federal Character Commission Was Like A Market For Selling Job Slots – Chair by Tomek09(m): 4:20pm On Jul 31, 2023
18wheeler:

Not necessarily
Prove me wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emerald Food And Beverage Company - Owerri / It Has Come To Our Attention That Existing Beneficiaries Are Refusing To Show Up / Invite From Outcess-formerly CCSL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.