Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,387 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

For Every Enterpreneur Out There, This Is A "MUST READ". - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / For Every Enterpreneur Out There, This Is A "MUST READ". (140 Views)

FREE ENTERPRENEUR Ebook!!!(grab Now!) / Avoid Investing With Stanbic IBTC At All Costs!!! (Must read, true story) / How Topup Africa Saved My Husband From Loosing His Job!! Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Every Enterpreneur Out There, This Is A "MUST READ". by Greatdober: 1:24pm On Jul 30, 2023
Goodmorning Nairalanders.
Your fav. Deriv trader here.
Happy Sunday y'all.
In this game of trading, in other to ensure growth we must be open to learning.
Learning in the sense of upgrading psychology to have a good edge, money management to protect capital and spending time on chart to perfect what you learnt and learn new things( you can't know it all).
Find what makes you money
Trendlines
Resistance and support.
Breakeven, etc
Orderblock..
Anyone that works for you, just trade it and make your money because after everything, the sole aim is making money.

I want to embark on a challenge should be 90 days, I'll start next week.
It would be a 20$ challenge and I'll be doing 25% on it everyday(which is achievable).
I'll stick to it consistently, the aim of this is to test how disciplined I've become and how disciplined I can be.
I'll start updating when I start trading.
Have a nice day you all, I'm open to questions and suggestions.
Thank you
Re: For Every Enterpreneur Out There, This Is A "MUST READ". by scala101(m): 3:14am On Aug 13, 2023
Greatdober:
Goodmorning Nairalanders.
Your fav. Deriv trader here.
Happy Sunday y'all.
In this game of trading, in other to ensure growth we must be open to learning.
Learning in the sense of upgrading psychology to have a good edge, money management to protect capital and spending time on chart to perfect what you learnt and learn new things( you can't know it all).
Find what makes you money
Trendlines
Resistance and support.
Breakeven, etc
Orderblock..
Anyone that works for you, just trade it and make your money because after everything, the sole aim is making money.

I want to embark on a challenge should be 90 days, I'll start next week.
It would be a 20$ challenge and I'll be doing 25% on it everyday(which is achievable).
I'll stick to it consistently, the aim of this is to test how disciplined I've become and how disciplined I can be.
I'll start updating when I start trading.
Have a nice day you all, I'm open to questions and suggestions.
Thank you

Hello Guys
Please, is it possible that derive will return my trade asset of 2000usd to zero ?

I had the balance on mt5 and I cand see it on their website.

What could be the cause ?
Re: For Every Enterpreneur Out There, This Is A "MUST READ". by Greatdober: 6:37am On Aug 13, 2023
scala101:

Hello Guys
Please, is it possible that derive will return my trade asset of 2000usd to zero ?

I had the balance on mt5 and I cand see it on their website.

What could be the cause ?
Send me a Dm let's check it out properly, never had an incidence like this 0"9"0"5"3"2"0"9"8"7"6

(1) (Reply)

Cheapest Data Offer / Kenyan Government Halts Worldcoin Operations Amid Privacy Concerns / Why Broke Countries Can't Print Their Currency In Large Quantities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.