Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Are Women really Lazy? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are Women really Lazy? (205 Views)

98% Of Cash Transfer Beneficiaries Are Women – Apera Iorwa (NASSCO Coordinator) / Comditional Cash Transfer: 98% Of 1.1 Million Beneficiaries Are Women — Osinbajo / Gov Abdulrazaq Abdulrahman Submits List Of 16 Commissioners, 9 Are Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Women really Lazy? by Isokotolopia: 2:19pm On Jul 30, 2023
Please who told the female gender (girls, mothers etc) that a man had to take care of them and the kids like a sole responsibility.

Why do women feel its a big deal when they have to support the upkeep of the family?

Who told the female folks that she is doing a favour to the man, aint marriage supposed to be a Joint work only with the man bearing the bigger responsibility?

This thing dey kill too many men before their time.
Re: Are Women really Lazy? by TemplarLandry: 2:20pm On Jul 30, 2023
No.
Women are not lazy
Re: Are Women really Lazy? by VinnyBaba: 2:22pm On Jul 30, 2023
OP

Did you watch the Super Falcons match against Australia? 🤔

There lies your answer.🙂

Don't allow the Yeye urgent 2K Girls wey you dey Fucck deceive you o. sad undecided

1 Like

Re: Are Women really Lazy? by DevilishMan: 2:24pm On Jul 30, 2023
Only a foolish man gets married to slave for an ungrateful, cheating LovePeddler for the rest of his life.

Re: Are Women really Lazy? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 30, 2023
Can we know why you are lamenting, are you emmaodet(lamentation of emmaodet) ? 😆
Re: Are Women really Lazy? by talented321: 2:39pm On Jul 30, 2023
Women are not lazy'' just that some girls of this present days don't want to be responsibe and always want to be useless.
I know the impact mothers of those days play on society.
Re: Are Women really Lazy? by emmaodet: 2:40pm On Jul 30, 2023
IconicR:
Can we know why you are lamenting, are you emmaodet(lamentation of emmaodet) ? 😆

Lol...i am not lamenting again.
Just a diary of my events.

SOme of the things i won't forget so soon and will like to be remembering once a while.

IconicR.....who are you? i know you know me. You have an old account you are not operating on.
If am to make a guess, you are iyaebe. Right or wrong? my guess is 70%
Re: Are Women really Lazy? by tollyboy5(m): 2:42pm On Jul 30, 2023
Isokotolopia:
Please who told the female gender (girls, mothers etc) that a man had to take care of them and the kids like a sole responsibility.

Why do women feel its a big deal when they have to support the upkeep of the family?

Who told the female folks that she is doing a favour to the man, aint marriage supposed to be a Joint work only with the man bearing the bigger responsibility?

Its the responsibility of a man. The well being of his family which included parent, children , wife and wife parent at times. Even wife siblings at times. Thats the reality i don't want to agree with before.
Never the less i will not put myself into unnecessary tress over any lazy ass like generations before now has been doing. Once i provide the basic necessities and you're not satisfied you'll return to your fathers house.

After my friend pman went to rest i came online and i notice anytime someone was talking about a lost someone its either father, boyfriend or husband.

So i asked myself why are men dying.
Re: Are Women really Lazy? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 30, 2023
emmaodet:

Lol...i am not lamenting again.
Just a diary of my events.

SOme of the things i won't forget so soon and will like to be remembering once a while.

IconicR.....who are you? i know you know me. You have an old account you are not operating on.
If am to make a guess, you are iyaebe. Right or wrong? my guess is 70%
😂 I am nairaland matriarch. Yes
Re: Are Women really Lazy? by AntiChristian: 2:51pm On Jul 30, 2023
Some are and other ain't!
Re: Are Women really Lazy? by emmaodet: 2:57pm On Jul 30, 2023
IconicR:
😂 I am nairaland matriarch. Yes

En en..i guess as much.
If i be prophet, i go dey give vision well.

How are you doing dear?
Re: Are Women really Lazy? by ganisucks(f): 2:58pm On Jul 30, 2023
Isokotolopia:

Op, you know what, I suggest you take this garbage thread and your inferiority complex and shove them up where the sun don't shine. Neanderthal.
Re: Are Women really Lazy? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 30, 2023
emmaodet:

En en..i guess as much.
If i be prophet, i go dey give vision well.

How are you doing dear?
I'm fine thank you.
Re: Are Women really Lazy? by Zooposki(f): 3:27pm On Jul 30, 2023

(1) (Reply)

NLC Insists On Wednesday Strike, Mobilises Workers / Civilian Protests In Osun Amidst Fuel Hike And Naira Policies / NBA President Visits Family Of Late Justice Nweze, JSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.