Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Niger Coup Plotters Warn Tinubu & ECOWAS Leaders Against Sending Army To Niger - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Coup Plotters Warn Tinubu & ECOWAS Leaders Against Sending Army To Niger (45276 Views)

Relocate Katsina Airport Project And Risk 2027, Katsina Elders Warn Tinubu / Niger Coup: Tinubu, ECOWAS In Dilemma On Deadline Day / Senate Did Not Reject President Tinubu/ECOWAS Military Intervention In Niger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Coup Plotters Warn Tinubu & ECOWAS Leaders Against Sending Army To Niger by emmaodet: 10:11pm On Jul 30, 2023
Alaigbopress:
When the Democratic Government punishes the people who elected them by looting the common wealth of the people US, ECOWAS, UK, EU will look other way but the moment military takes ove to sanitize the system the UK, EU and US will start roaring. Even TINUBU that committed a democratic Coup is also roaring while sitting on someone's mandate.

grin

Because fixing a bad leader to loot the country dry is the best way for western countries to prosper and keeping Africa down.
A prosperous Africa will ask questions, wants to negotiate better for the resources going out of her yard which is a disadvantage to western countries.
They want us to be as poor as possible and as distabilized as possible because that is the best way to keep mining our resources cheaply for their own use.

Even your own government don't want the masses to be wealthy and live a better life because our taste will become higher, harder to satisfy us and harder to control or manipulate us because we are well fed.
Same thing is happening to countries
Re: Niger Coup Plotters Warn Tinubu & ECOWAS Leaders Against Sending Army To Niger by Creeper: 10:11pm On Jul 30, 2023
Tinubu, this isn’t your fight - stay out of it!

Being a willing tool for western interests would be disastrous.

Niger - Mali/Burkina Faso - Guinea = blockade proof and access to the sea. And Algeria is also Pro-Russia in the Northern part of Niger.

Stay out of it!

Re: Niger Coup Plotters Warn Tinubu & ECOWAS Leaders Against Sending Army To Niger by nograv: 10:15pm On Jul 30, 2023
Dybala11:

Dude you lost out totally when you started to mention Yoruba this and Igbo that in your comment, who told you that I have anything against the Igbos before??
I don't just entertain ediots like you that love to sink to that level of exchanging tribal slurs, I lived in Udi local government Enugu State during my NYSC year. I have nothing against any tribe, I just hate tribal bigots like you with perfect hatred. Don't you ever tag me to your tribal nonsense again. A condom could have saved the world from a calamity like you.

More insults because you have no argument..lol

Who said I hate anyone? Like I said you can't understand nuance or reason..

I actually love aspects of Northern culture. They can trace a direct lineage to mansas of the Malian Empire. I want to see the Durbar in Kano before die. But that being said I can still call out aspects of Northern culture today that need to change

You studied in the East clap for yourself. Look I am a bit beyond you.. Maybe in a few years or another few lifetimes, you might understand..

Rest your little head.. cheesy
Re: Niger Coup Plotters Warn Tinubu & ECOWAS Leaders Against Sending Army To Niger by nograv: 10:18pm On Jul 30, 2023
Dybala11:

Dude I don't care if all the tribes are the same or not, just don't involve me in your shitty tribal slurs ever in your life. Bring every other discussion, but I will only ridicule you if you bring tribal nonsense before me. I'm not people like Hellinoos and co that engage you ediots in exchanging tribal slurs.
I don't care about tribal war/supremacy claim, take that nonsensical talk and have that discussion with your fellow tribal pigs.

Stooopid is as stoopid does.
Re: Niger Coup Plotters Warn Tinubu & ECOWAS Leaders Against Sending Army To Niger by ivolt: 10:19pm On Jul 30, 2023
BigBashiru:

they invite wagner to keep off the french... the aim of all recent coup plots in the sahel is to drive away french imperial savages.....
They didn't invite anybody yet at least not officially.
Otherwise, ECOWAS won't have declared a no-fly zone with Russian troops on ground.
Unfortunately for the coup plotters, ecowas made the first move and Russia doesn't play second fiddle.
Of course, they will send arms but men, very unlikely.
Re: Niger Coup Plotters Warn Tinubu & ECOWAS Leaders Against Sending Army To Niger by chaloskyx: 10:21pm On Jul 30, 2023
lol they are still better off than you thats dancing in the current APC economic fire
TemplarLandry:
They're playing with fire.
Re: Niger Coup Plotters Warn Tinubu & ECOWAS Leaders Against Sending Army To Niger by Dybala11(m): 10:23pm On Jul 30, 2023
nograv:

More insults because you have no argument..lol

Who said I hate anyone? Like I said you can't understand nuance or reason..

I actually love aspects of Northern culture. They can trace a direct lineage to mansas of the Malian Empire. I want to see the Durbar in Kano before die. But that being said I can still call out aspects of Northern culture today that need to change

You studied in the East clap for yourself. Look I am a bit beyond you.. Maybe in a few years or another few lifetimes, you might understand..

Rest your little head.. cheesy
Dude you made these statements and I quote: "Say you're from the North, without saying you're from the North".
After telling you that I wasn't from the North, your immediate reply was you're a "Yoruba" Muslim then.
Don't ever tag me with your tribal nonsense if you no wan die young alaye. What exactly were you trying to achieve with that rubbish statements??
Ethnic slurs and profiling might be acceptable to you, but I don't entertain it one bit. I don't care about tribal supremacy too, if the Hausas like let them be the strongest in Nigeria. I just don't give 2 shits about that.
Re: Niger Coup Plotters Warn Tinubu & ECOWAS Leaders Against Sending Army To Niger by Dybala11(m): 10:25pm On Jul 30, 2023
nograv:

Stooopid is as stoopid does.
Funny as this is coming from a lunatic residing in a psychiatric hospital. Bomboclaat.
By the way, you can't be ahead of anyone with that empty skull you're calling your head. Even a cockroach isn't as stoopid as you are. Audio big man, bragging about other places when you haven't even stepped in an airport before.
Re: Niger Coup Plotters Warn Tinubu & ECOWAS Leaders Against Sending Army To Niger by Omodua(m): 10:37pm On Jul 30, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

cheesy

Your last line is a proof that you're even worst than the politicians you're insulting

Its fine not to like BAT but to tell a "Bold Lie" in a public forum that "not even his Yoruba people voted for him" just to please your fellow obidient group who has no incentive to give u shows you'd do worst if Looting was involved

Why am i even trying to correct an educated man who erroneously believes that Obi not winning election automatically means 'Nigeria isnt practising Democracy"

Again, A bright Obidient doesnt exist, the smartest one died in June 2022 cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
From your comments, Nigeria is vastly divided. We are not united.

Government should unite Nigerians for growth and development of the nation.

The discordant tunes and ethnic bigotry I'd frightening.

Nigeria sitting on keg of gunpowder.
Re: Niger Coup Plotters Warn Tinubu & ECOWAS Leaders Against Sending Army To Niger by nograv: 10:38pm On Jul 30, 2023
Dybala11:

Funny as this is coming from a lunatic residing in a psychiatric hospital. Bomboclaat.
By the way, you can't be ahead of anyone with that empty skull you're calling your head. Even a cockroach isn't as stoopid as you are. Audio big man, bragging about other places when you haven't even stepped in an airport before.

More insults, someone is triggered.. cheesy

Cmon one line of argument..
Re: Niger Coup Plotters Warn Tinubu & ECOWAS Leaders Against Sending Army To Niger by nograv: 10:39pm On Jul 30, 2023
Dybala11:

Dude you made these statements and I quote: "Say you're from the North, without saying you're from the North".
After telling you that I wasn't from the North, your immediate reply was you're a "Yoruba" Muslim then.
Don't ever tag me with your tribal nonsense if you no wan die young alaye. What exactly were you trying to achieve with that rubbish statements??
Ethnic slurs and profiling might be acceptable to you, but I don't entertain it one bit. I don't care about tribal supremacy too, if the Hausas like let them be the strongest in Nigeria. I just don't give 2 shits about that.

You don't give 2 shits?

Nah bro what I say went right over your little head lol cheesy
Re: Niger Coup Plotters Warn Tinubu & ECOWAS Leaders Against Sending Army To Niger by Dybala11(m): 10:44pm On Jul 30, 2023
nograv:

You don't give 2 shits?

Nah bro what I say went right over your little head lol cheesy
Yeah, I don't. Just don't involve me in your tribal nonsense again. I'm not one of your fellow tribalists. Despite all your claims, what meaning impact has your existence had on this country??
Re: Niger Coup Plotters Warn Tinubu & ECOWAS Leaders Against Sending Army To Niger by Nursepepeye(f): 10:45pm On Jul 30, 2023
Alaigbopress:
When the Democratic Government punishes the people who elected them by looting the common wealth of the people US, ECOWAS, UK, EU will look other way but the moment military takes ove to sanitize the system the UK, EU and US will start roaring. Even TINUBU that committed a democratic Coup is also roaring while sitting on someone's mandate.
gbam! Seconded
Re: Niger Coup Plotters Warn Tinubu & ECOWAS Leaders Against Sending Army To Niger by nograv: 10:46pm On Jul 30, 2023
Dybala11:

Yeah, I don't. Just don't involve me in your tribal nonsense again. I'm not one of your fellow tribalists. Despite all your claims, what meaning impact has your existence had on this country??

tribalist blah blah, can you say anything else..? cheesy

You are a backdrop person or one of the backdrop people
Re: Niger Coup Plotters Warn Tinubu & ECOWAS Leaders Against Sending Army To Niger by Dybala11(m): 10:46pm On Jul 30, 2023
nograv:

More insults, someone is triggered.. cheesy

Cmon one line of argument..
I will continue to repeat it until it get hammered into that your thick empty skull. Don't drag me into the quagmire you're wallowing in Mr tribal pig.
Re: Niger Coup Plotters Warn Tinubu & ECOWAS Leaders Against Sending Army To Niger by Dybala11(m): 10:48pm On Jul 30, 2023
nograv:

tribalist blah blah, can you say anything else..? cheesy

You are a backdrop person..
You will explain yourself tire today, I just don't want to listen to any rubbish from you. I will continue to insist on you not making mention of any tribal nonsense near me. I don't care if the Hausas are the strongest or the Yorubas are the tallest. Just carry you useless agenda comot from around me.
Re: Niger Coup Plotters Warn Tinubu & ECOWAS Leaders Against Sending Army To Niger by nograv: 10:48pm On Jul 30, 2023
Dybala11:

I will continue to repeat it until it get hammered into that your thick empty skull. Don't drag me into the quagmire you're wallowing in Mr tribal pig.

Tribalist blah blah blah...

Dont drag me in your mentions, just be quiet then

I am working while talking to you stooopid ass, so I can do this for a few more hours..

Clown LOL
Re: Niger Coup Plotters Warn Tinubu & ECOWAS Leaders Against Sending Army To Niger by Dybala11(m): 10:51pm On Jul 30, 2023
nograv:

Tribalist blah blah blah...

Dont drag me in your mentions, just be quiet then

I am working while talking to you stooopid ass, so I can do this for a few more hours..

Clown LOL
Which work, you're doing nothing dumbo. A supposedly busy person won't stop his/her work to engage in the nonsense you're doing. Except maybe if the supposed work is as a night guard, in which all you need is just to sit or stand up in the corner of the area you're to keep safe. Audio big man.
Re: Niger Coup Plotters Warn Tinubu & ECOWAS Leaders Against Sending Army To Niger by Amm14: 10:52pm On Jul 30, 2023
Alaigbopress:
I swear guy, for me I'm in support of this coup oo.
Re: Niger Coup Plotters Warn Tinubu & ECOWAS Leaders Against Sending Army To Niger by nograv: 10:57pm On Jul 30, 2023
Dybala11:

Which work, you're doing nothing dumbo. A supposedly busy person won't stop his/her work to engage in the nonsense you're doing. Except maybe if the supposed work is as a night guard, in which all you need is just to sit or stand up in the corner of the area you're to keep safe. Audio big man.

I have nothing to prove to you.. look who is making assumptions now..

Look at my old comments and you will work out what I do..

Go to sleep I can tell you are pained
Re: Niger Coup Plotters Warn Tinubu & ECOWAS Leaders Against Sending Army To Niger by nograv: 10:58pm On Jul 30, 2023
Dybala11:

You will explain yourself tire today, I just don't want to listen to any rubbish from you. I will continue to insist on you not making mention of any tribal nonsense near me. I don't care if the Hausas are the strongest or the Yorubas are the tallest. Just carry you useless agenda comot from around me.

Re: Niger Coup Plotters Warn Tinubu & ECOWAS Leaders Against Sending Army To Niger by nograv: 11:00pm On Jul 30, 2023
Dybala11:

Tribalist blah blah, say something new... cheesy

You remind me of what my classics teacher told me about the greeks when they met barbarians (hence the origin of the world), because all they said was bar bar bar..

Its a bit like you, you cant formulate a single intelligent idea
Re: Niger Coup Plotters Warn Tinubu & ECOWAS Leaders Against Sending Army To Niger by Dybala11(m): 11:06pm On Jul 30, 2023
nograv:

Tribalist blah blah, say something new... cheesy

You remind me of what my classics teacher told me about the greeks when they met barbarians (hence the origin of the world), because all they said was bar bar bar..

Its a bit like you, you cant formulate a single intelligent idea
Dude I don't care what your classics teacher told you, this place is not the lecture hall for your classics lessons/classes. You ought to ask your teachers for a refund if the only thing you learnt from them is tribal slurs and nonsense. Get a life, until then you will only continue to beat your chest ontop nonsensical things like you're doing. I will continue to repeat what I've said earlier on until it is hammered into your thick, empty skull.
Re: Niger Coup Plotters Warn Tinubu & ECOWAS Leaders Against Sending Army To Niger by Dybala11(m): 11:11pm On Jul 30, 2023
nograv:

So cuckold na you be.. Anyone can lord it over you and your wont mind. Someone can take your wife you wont mind..

What do you care about? cheesy

You are so silly its funny..
Say whatever rubbish you want to say, I already know your type once you started saying your usual nonsensical lines and statements. And to think that there are some good people back in a particular village who believe they have a son, not knowing that they would have saved the world from a whole lot of troubles by using condom to prevent the conception of an imp like you. Say na cucumber, bΓ stard son of a thousand fathers. Ediot thinks everyone here only jerks off on tribal slurs like him and believe that supremacy is established on Nairaland. You're claiming supremacy, yet you're not even useful for yourself not to talk of being useful to your tribe.
Re: Niger Coup Plotters Warn Tinubu & ECOWAS Leaders Against Sending Army To Niger by nograv: 11:13pm On Jul 30, 2023
Dybala11:

Dude I don't care what your classics teacher told you, this place is not the lecture hall for your classics lessons/classes. You ought to ask your teachers for a refund if the only thing you learnt from them is tribal slurs and nonsense. Get a life, until then you will only continue to beat your chest ontop nonsensical things like you're doing. I will continue to repeat what I've said earlier on until it is hammered into your thick, empty skull.

Oya keep going mumu..

Not a single strand of thought coming from your little head. If you represent the future of Nigeria, then our nation is finished..

I can see how we got Buhari. You probably voted for the BAT too... BaluBaLa.. Made sense to you. All you speak is gibberish anyway
Re: Niger Coup Plotters Warn Tinubu & ECOWAS Leaders Against Sending Army To Niger by Dybala11(m): 11:14pm On Jul 30, 2023
nograv:

I have nothing to prove to you.. look who is making assumptions now..

Look at my old comments and you will work out what I do..

Go to sleep I can tell you are pained
Look at your old comments??
You're really trying to overrate yourself bomboclaat. You're nothing in the grand scheme of things, the only thing you can do or the only way you can ascribe anything good/importance to yourself is by towing the line of tribalism. Say na check your last comment, you should tell that to somebody that cares about you to start with. This dude is a big clown, ajΓ©. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Niger Coup Plotters Warn Tinubu & ECOWAS Leaders Against Sending Army To Niger by Dybala11(m): 11:19pm On Jul 30, 2023
nograv:

Oya keep going mumu..

Not a single strand of thought coming from your little head. If you represent the future of Nigeria, then our nation is finished..

I can see how we got Buhari. You probably voted for the BAT too... BaluBaLa.. Made sense to you. All you speak is gibberish anyway

As usual the ediot doesn't care whether the person he's engaging actually voted for Peter Obi or not. Na terminal stoopidity dey worry na, it's in your genes. The nonentity was even talking about the nation, a nation with tribal bigots like you can't go far. You're a vivid example of why a nation like Nigeria is stagnant or retrogressing.
Re: Niger Coup Plotters Warn Tinubu & ECOWAS Leaders Against Sending Army To Niger by nograv: 11:19pm On Jul 30, 2023
Dybala11:

Look at your old comments??
You're really trying to overrate yourself bomboclaat. You're nothing in the grand scheme of things, the only thing you can do or the only way you can ascribe anything good/importance to yourself is by towing the line of tribalism. Say na check your last comment, you should tell that to somebody that cares about you to start with. This dude is a big clown, ajΓ©. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Boombaclaat are you Jamaican now..

Bloodclaat. You speak like babylon and you are are badmind..

Mtcheww hush up your mout.

I wish I could see you in person. As a rasta once told me he explained to his enemies, If uno listen, uno feel cheesy
Re: Niger Coup Plotters Warn Tinubu & ECOWAS Leaders Against Sending Army To Niger by nograv: 11:20pm On Jul 30, 2023
Dybala11:

Say whatever rubbish you want to say, I already know your type once you started saying your usual nonsensical lines and statements. And to think that there are some good people back in a particular village who believe they have a son, not knowing that they would have saved the world from a whole lot of troubles by using condom to prevent the conception of an imp like you. Say na cucumber, bΓ stard son of a thousand fathers. Ediot thinks everyone here only jerks off on tribal slurs like him and believe that supremacy is established on Nairaland. You're claiming supremacy, yet you're not even useful for yourself not to talk of being useful to your tribe.

Why are you speaking of condoms and jerkin off. Are you gay?

Oya I am not interested in such talk with a man.. jare
Re: Niger Coup Plotters Warn Tinubu & ECOWAS Leaders Against Sending Army To Niger by Dybala11(m): 11:26pm On Jul 30, 2023
nograv:

Boombaclaat are you Jamaican now..

Bloodclaat. You speak like babylon and you are are badmind..

Mtcheww hush up your mout.

I wish I could see you in person. As a rasta once told me he explained to his enemies, If uno listen, uno feel cheesy

As usual, blabbering like a child. Your stoopidity will yield fruit one day, continue on your path of destruction. Evolution really did you bad, this your stoopidity is unnatural. Either it's spiritual or something else.
You can't see at all, I won't agree to waste my time to see a trash like you at all. Your existence isn't even useful to yourself, not to talk of those around you. As a Rasta once told you, blah blah blah. Somebody that has never stepped in an airport is claiming big man. Audio big man. Your madness will go one day, even if it's not for your sake at least for the sake of those you're referring to as parents. I pity how they could have allowed an imp like you to be conceived, imbeciles like you should have been prevented from being conceived in the first place via the use of condom. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Niger Coup Plotters Warn Tinubu & ECOWAS Leaders Against Sending Army To Niger by nograv: 11:29pm On Jul 30, 2023
Dybala11:

As usual, blabbering like a child. Your stoopidity will yield fruit one day, continue on your path of destruction. Evolution really did you bad, this your stoopidity is unnatural. Either it's spiritual or something else.
You can't see at all, I won't agree to waste my time to see a trash like you at all. Your existence isn't even useful to yourself, not to talk of those around you. As a Rasta once told you, blah blah blah. Somebody that has never stepped in an airport is claiming big man. Audio big man. Your madness will go one day, even if it's not for your sake at least for the sake of those you're referring to as parents. I pity how they could have allowed an imp like you to be conceived, imbeciles like you should have been prevented from being conceived in the first place via the use of condom. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

More condom talk pure ...
Re: Niger Coup Plotters Warn Tinubu & ECOWAS Leaders Against Sending Army To Niger by Dybala11(m): 11:30pm On Jul 30, 2023
nograv:

Why are you speaking of condoms and jerkin off. Are you gay?

Oya I am not interested in such talk with a man.. jare

From the ediot that made mention of cuckold, I'd rather remain without a child than give birth to somebody like you. I hope no child will be as unfortunate as to have you as a father. This is what we'll have when people decide to allow imps like you to be conceived on the first place. Not interested in the talk of a condom but interested in talking about Cuckold, God forbid this dingbat. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously / Adeboye Lays Hands On Olunloyo, As Ex-Gov. Apologizes For Daughter's Behaviour / London Sunday Times Features Peter Obi (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.