Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Niger Coup Plotters Warn Tinubu & ECOWAS Leaders Against Sending Army To Niger - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Coup Plotters Warn Tinubu & ECOWAS Leaders Against Sending Army To Niger (45273 Views)

Relocate Katsina Airport Project And Risk 2027, Katsina Elders Warn Tinubu / Niger Coup: Tinubu, ECOWAS In Dilemma On Deadline Day / Senate Did Not Reject President Tinubu/ECOWAS Military Intervention In Niger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Coup Plotters Warn Tinubu & ECOWAS Leaders Against Sending Army To Niger by nograv: 11:31pm On Jul 30, 2023
Dybala11:

From the ediot that made mention of cuckold, I'd rather remain without a child than give birth to somebody like you. I hope no child will be as unfortunate as to have you as a father. This is what we'll have when people decide to allow imps like you to be conceived on the first place. Not interested in the talk of a condom but interested in talking about Cuckold, God forbid this dingbat. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

You are pained cheesy
Re: Niger Coup Plotters Warn Tinubu & ECOWAS Leaders Against Sending Army To Niger by Dybala11(m): 11:32pm On Jul 30, 2023
nograv:

More condom talk pure battyman
The ediot thinks condom was made for gays alone, I'd rather die than be an slowpoke like you. Imp with single digit IQ. 😂😂😂😂
Re: Niger Coup Plotters Warn Tinubu & ECOWAS Leaders Against Sending Army To Niger by Dybala11(m): 11:37pm On Jul 30, 2023
nograv:

You are pained cheesy
The nonentity is tired already??
Gamalin-20 is only sold for a token, or better still get Baygon and end the miserable life you're living. Doing this will save the world and the coming generations from somebody like you. There's no way a man like you with father a child with IQ, when your IQ is below 10 on the IQ scale. 😂😂
Re: Niger Coup Plotters Warn Tinubu & ECOWAS Leaders Against Sending Army To Niger by nograv: 11:38pm On Jul 30, 2023
Dybala11:

The ediot thinks condom was made for gays alone, I'd rather die than be an slowpoke like you. Imp with single digit IQ. 😂😂😂😂

Nah condoms arent only for gay men, but repeatedly chatting about it with a random man you don't even know sounds pretty gay to me.

Bleep off brother, I am not interested cheesy
Re: Niger Coup Plotters Warn Tinubu & ECOWAS Leaders Against Sending Army To Niger by nograv: 11:39pm On Jul 30, 2023
Dybala11:

Gamalin-20 is only sold for a token, or better still get Baygon and end the miserable life you're living. Doing this will save the world and the coming generations from somebody like you. There's no way a man like you with father a child with IQ, when your IQ is below 10 on the IQ scale. 😂😂

Re: Niger Coup Plotters Warn Tinubu & ECOWAS Leaders Against Sending Army To Niger by Dybala11(m): 11:41pm On Jul 30, 2023
nograv:

Nah condoms arent only for gay men, but repeatedly chatting about it with a random man you don't even know sounds pretty gay to me.

Bleep off brother, I am not interested cheesy
You clearly stated that in your comment as to why you claim on gay, this your single digit IQ is doing you strong thing. It takes a certain level of stoopidity for same motherfucker talking about cuckolding to accuse others of homosexuality. This your terminal stoopidity eiii, no hope for you again on this world. Gamalin-20 dey for people like you, you're one of the reasons the government should make euthanasia legal. 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Niger Coup Plotters Warn Tinubu & ECOWAS Leaders Against Sending Army To Niger by nograv: 11:41pm On Jul 30, 2023
Dybala11:

Re: Niger Coup Plotters Warn Tinubu & ECOWAS Leaders Against Sending Army To Niger by nograv: 11:42pm On Jul 30, 2023
Dybala11:

You clearly stated that in your comment as to why you claim on gay, this your single digit IQ is doing you strong thing. It takes a certain level of stoopidity for same motherfucker talking about cuckolding to accuse others of homosexuality. This your terminal stoopidity eiii, no hope for you again on this world. Gamalin-20 dey for people like you, you're one of the reasons the government should make euthanasia legal. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Re: Niger Coup Plotters Warn Tinubu & ECOWAS Leaders Against Sending Army To Niger by Dybala11(m): 11:43pm On Jul 30, 2023
nograv:

The IQ taunts, that's all you have left in chamber..

He who starts talking about IQ usually isn't that bright.. lol.

Try again.. have another go.. as that bombed HARD..
This your reply is as weak as your IQ, you want to accuse others of what you are??
It's definitely impossible for an intelligent fellow to reason like you, even a cockroach doesn't reason that way.
Re: Niger Coup Plotters Warn Tinubu & ECOWAS Leaders Against Sending Army To Niger by nograv: 11:44pm On Jul 30, 2023
Dybala11:

This your reply is as weak as your IQ, you want to accuse others of what you are??
It's definitely impossible for an intelligent fellow to reason like you, even a cockroach doesn't reason that way.

Re: Niger Coup Plotters Warn Tinubu & ECOWAS Leaders Against Sending Army To Niger by Sholuwa241: 11:45pm On Jul 30, 2023
Okwyjesus:

Tinubu should deal with them. Nigeria is not giant for nothing
I cause u Hmm
Re: Niger Coup Plotters Warn Tinubu & ECOWAS Leaders Against Sending Army To Niger by Dybala11(m): 11:45pm On Jul 30, 2023
nograv:

Never in all my life when I get into an arguments with one of my boys did I start talking about condoms and ish... cheesy

Suspect for real..
You're truly a special breed of subhuman, I've known this forum since 2010, never seen anyone mention mention the world cuckold here before. Evolution really fvcked you up real bad. 😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Niger Coup Plotters Warn Tinubu & ECOWAS Leaders Against Sending Army To Niger by nograv: 11:48pm On Jul 30, 2023
Dybala11:

You're truly a special breed of subhuman, I've known this forum since 2010, never seen anyone mention mention the world cuckold here before. Evolution really fvcked you up real bad. 😂😂😂😂😂

Re: Niger Coup Plotters Warn Tinubu & ECOWAS Leaders Against Sending Army To Niger by prophetfire: 11:48pm On Jul 30, 2023
TemplarLandry:
They're playing with fire.
. Which fire? Nigeria army is epileptic at the moment and no African nation is stupid enough like Nigeria to send their troops on an adventure into a poor country that has nothing to offer them.
Re: Niger Coup Plotters Warn Tinubu & ECOWAS Leaders Against Sending Army To Niger by Dybala11(m): 11:50pm On Jul 30, 2023
nograv:

You amuse me brother.. so thin skinned and stoopid.. lol

BRAH.. cheesy
From somebody with an empty big for nothing skull, I'd be more concerned if you feigned to understand my statement. No way on hell, I'd be a nonentity like you. If you cannot afford Gamalin-20, I can actually give you a home made remedy to get rid of the calamity called you.
Re: Niger Coup Plotters Warn Tinubu & ECOWAS Leaders Against Sending Army To Niger by Dybala11(m): 11:53pm On Jul 30, 2023
nograv:

Look how you are posting and you didn't deny it either..

shocked
Why do I need to deny it since the false accusations came from an ediot and a pathological liar like you?
You're really trying so hard to pull others to your level.
Re: Niger Coup Plotters Warn Tinubu & ECOWAS Leaders Against Sending Army To Niger by Dybala11(m): 11:55pm On Jul 30, 2023
nograv:

Ahh bless you googled it and finally figured out what it means..

Clown.
Googled what??
You're trying so hard to prove me right even when I didn't ask you to prove that your IQ is truly below 10. This man really thinks everyone is dull like him. 😂😂😂😂
Re: Niger Coup Plotters Warn Tinubu & ECOWAS Leaders Against Sending Army To Niger by nograv: 11:55pm On Jul 30, 2023
Dybala11:

Googled what??
You're trying so hard to prove me right even when I didn't ask you to prove that your IQ is truly below 10. This man really thinks everyone is dull like him. 😂😂😂😂

Re: Niger Coup Plotters Warn Tinubu & ECOWAS Leaders Against Sending Army To Niger by Dybala11(m): 11:57pm On Jul 30, 2023
nograv:

Lame..
Yeah, I already know that you won't understand the statement before I made it. It's too complex for your myopic mind. 😂😂
Re: Niger Coup Plotters Warn Tinubu & ECOWAS Leaders Against Sending Army To Niger by nograv: 12:00am On Jul 31, 2023
Dybala11:

Why do I need to deny it since the false accusations came from an ediot and a pathological liar like you?
You're really trying so hard to pull others to your level.

Re: Niger Coup Plotters Warn Tinubu & ECOWAS Leaders Against Sending Army To Niger by Viridis(m): 12:00am On Jul 31, 2023
Mossadd:
you are a useless liar 50k soldier protect one person God wrath will soon descend on you
E shock me o
Re: Niger Coup Plotters Warn Tinubu & ECOWAS Leaders Against Sending Army To Niger by nograv: 12:02am On Jul 31, 2023
Dybala11:

Yeah, I already know that you won't understand the statement before I made it. It's too complex for your myopic mind. 😂😂

Re: Niger Coup Plotters Warn Tinubu & ECOWAS Leaders Against Sending Army To Niger by nograv: 12:03am On Jul 31, 2023
Dybala11:

Re: Niger Coup Plotters Warn Tinubu & ECOWAS Leaders Against Sending Army To Niger by eagleu: 12:06am On Jul 31, 2023
"We're going to uphold democracy " Tinubu says.
Unfortunately, he also thinks that you have grab, steal, and rob in order to be declared winner in his brand of democracy.
Re: Niger Coup Plotters Warn Tinubu & ECOWAS Leaders Against Sending Army To Niger by Dybala11(m): 12:07am On Jul 31, 2023
nograv:

I haven't said much about myself.. Except working at banks, software companies and Hedge funds in the west.. which I did and do.. The reason why your insults about my IQ don't phase me at all. My father is retired in Ikoyi and has homes in the Europe and US from business. I forged a path on my own and earned good money in my own right. I got his brains and I know I am probably smarter than the average bear.

You: I studied in the East dead LOL..

Imaginary Ikoyi father who's richer and smarter than everyone is now in play, audio big man. 😂😂😂

You still prove me right concerning your low IQ.
I never for once mentioned schooling in the East, cos I never did that.
Below is just a bit of the statement you're struggling to grasp:

"I LIVED in Udi local government Enugu State during my NYSC year".

You claim to be intelligent yet you have problems understanding this simple statement which your low IQ interpreted as "I STUDIED in the East".
God forbid this subhuman. Utter waste of space, infact your father is Bill Gates sef. 😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Niger Coup Plotters Warn Tinubu & ECOWAS Leaders Against Sending Army To Niger by nograv: 12:09am On Jul 31, 2023
Dybala11:

Imaginary Ikoyi father who's richer and smarter than everyone is now in play, audio big man. 😂😂😂

You still prove me right concerning your low IQ.
I never for once mentioned schooling in the East, cos I never did that.
Below is just a bit of the statement you're struggling to grasp:

"I LIVED in Udi local government Enugu State during my NYSC year".

You claim to be intelligent yet you have problems understanding this simple statement which your low IQ interpreted as "I STUDIED in the East".
God forbid this subhuman. Utter waste of space, infact your father is Bill Gates sef. 😂😂😂😂😂

Re: Niger Coup Plotters Warn Tinubu & ECOWAS Leaders Against Sending Army To Niger by Dybala11(m): 12:10am On Jul 31, 2023
nograv:

In Karl Poppers open society and its enemies what were his main thoughts on Hegel? Or Autocratic regimes..?
Dude you're still a dingbat. At this stage, the only sensible thing is to help put yourself out of this misery. But then putting you and sense in the same statement is like a taboo, two parallel lines that can never meet. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Niger Coup Plotters Warn Tinubu & ECOWAS Leaders Against Sending Army To Niger by Dybala11(m): 12:11am On Jul 31, 2023
nograv:

There is nothing complex about you.. Tell me a bit about Lambda Expressions in Java

Let be nice what are the merits of an open ledger on the blockchain versus traditional fiat transactions..

Answer quickly and don't Google.. clown
Say na lambda, tell me about the mechanism of the reactions involved in the Haworth's synthesis of naphthalene. You think say na idiot like you dey follow you yarn??
You wan use book do shakara to a chemistry graduate. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Niger Coup Plotters Warn Tinubu & ECOWAS Leaders Against Sending Army To Niger by nograv: 12:15am On Jul 31, 2023
Dybala11:

Dude you're still a dingbat. At this stage, the only sensible thing is to help put yourself out of this misery. But then putting you and sense in the same statement is like a taboo, two parallel lines that can never meet. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Re: Niger Coup Plotters Warn Tinubu & ECOWAS Leaders Against Sending Army To Niger by Dybala11(m): 12:15am On Jul 31, 2023
nograv:

I asked you questions, one each about Java, FX and political theory.. answer them..
I've even gone too far sef.
One of the most important discovery in the scientific world was made by Fritz Haber more than a century ago in what came to be known as the Haber process which is the most important process used in making the starting materials for fertilisers used in agriculture. Can you name just one of the starting materials for the Haber process??
You're an idiot o, e never pain you reach with that your single digit IQ. 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Niger Coup Plotters Warn Tinubu & ECOWAS Leaders Against Sending Army To Niger by Dybala11(m): 12:17am On Jul 31, 2023
nograv:

As I said stoopid.. crawl back into slum. Its rare I am mean, but your ignorance is annoying.. I know you are a man of humble means and I hope you stay that way. You probably will..

I have to go to bed.. I have observed enough dullness for one day..

When you argue with a stupid person, they will still walk away thinking that they have won because they are that dumb..

Imagine a man who has achieved nothing can't put together an argument, throwing insults. You represent everything I don't like about our people..rolled into one ignorant person

Posting smiling emojis like you are doing something

Clown.
There's no way a man of substance will be as dull as you are, single digit IQ man.
E never pain you reach, you will still eat Gamalin-20 when e reach the right stage. Mine is just to advise you on the right step to take nonentity.
Re: Niger Coup Plotters Warn Tinubu & ECOWAS Leaders Against Sending Army To Niger by nograv: 12:17am On Jul 31, 2023
Dybala11:

Say na lambda, tell me about the mechanism of the reactions involved in the Haworth's synthesis of naphthalene. You think say na idiot like you dey follow you yarn??
You wan use book do shakara to a chemistry graduate. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives New EFCC Office (photos) / Bashir Ahmad Attends Wedding Where People Didn't Wear Facemasks (Photos) / Protest In London Over The Killing Of Shiites By Nigerian Army In Zaria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.