Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,256 members, 7,829,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

NDLEA Intercepts Consignments Hidden In Coffee Tins, Arrests Businessman - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Intercepts Consignments Hidden In Coffee Tins, Arrests Businessman (23439 Views)

NDLEA Arrests Qatar-Based Drug Trafficker, Intercepts Consignments / NDLEA Arrests Businessman, 3 Others; Intercepts Meth, Cocaine / NDLEA Arrests Businessman, 1 Other With 3.027kg Cocaine At Abuja & Lagos Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Consignments Hidden In Coffee Tins, Arrests Businessman by Godwin4444: 3:08pm On Jul 30, 2023
Justiceleague1:
OSENI RAHEEM BABATUNDE! AHHHHHH!!! A CONEHEAD OOOO grin grin grin
for every drug crime committed by a non Igbo there are at least 50 igbos caught for it

U can see u ignore all those Igbo names, I guess u have seen it as normal for igbos to commit crime?

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Consignments Hidden In Coffee Tins, Arrests Businessman by nkemoma(m): 3:09pm On Jul 30, 2023
The country is well represented
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Consignments Hidden In Coffee Tins, Arrests Businessman by XAUBulls: 3:09pm On Jul 30, 2023
chokekachy:
NDLEA arrests artistes’ manager, businessman who sell drugs at Lekki, Lagos Island clubs

Intercepts their consignments hidden in coffee tins, duvets at MMIA; uncovers UK, Oman, Dubai-bound drugs in body cream bottles, vehicle engine

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0dH1z1ErXeHHT4nWUFrbJ6qe58nUsmz6eP5ivnaWxaYSsWGBgi6dWVdJ8zGmUch1Al&id=100069123281551&mibextid=Nif5oz
You can't keep slapping these idiots with light jail terms. Nigeria has to brutally go the way of Singapore, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia, China, etc, that have the death penalty for drug barons and drug trafficking.

Illicit hard drugs will consume Nigeria if NOT checked now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Consignments Hidden In Coffee Tins, Arrests Businessman by Dybala11(m): 3:10pm On Jul 30, 2023
sarkinbauchi:
Chimezie Onyenjuru

Na dem undecided
You decided to omit names like Olutosin, Damilola, Atinuke, Oluwatobi, Babatunde and so on mentioned their right??
Crime has no tribe, if you do the crime then be ready to do the time.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Consignments Hidden In Coffee Tins, Arrests Businessman by Justiceleague1: 3:11pm On Jul 30, 2023
Godwin4444:
One annoying thing about all these people n their relatives is that they will still come on social media to call tinubu drug baron

Imagine

Emeka who last saw his father since he was 10 cos his father has been givens life imprisonment in one country will come online n call Tinubu drug baron

Amaka whose 3 brothers are serving time in different jails in d world will come online n call tinubu drug baron

Ikechukwu who served time for drug abroad n later got deported will still come online n call tinubu drug baron

Arinze who is d only son left in his family cos his brothers have been executed for drugs abroad will still come online n call tinubu drug baron

These people just weak me asweardown

Blind BAThemaus,I guess the OSENI RAHEEM BABATUNDE is Igbo?
Hypocrite upgrade ya medullary thyroid gland neoplasms,thank you very much
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Consignments Hidden In Coffee Tins, Arrests Businessman by viodemus: 3:11pm On Jul 30, 2023
life of crime no dey pay long term.

You do the crime, you face the time.
Oti tor.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Consignments Hidden In Coffee Tins, Arrests Businessman by Godwin4444: 3:15pm On Jul 30, 2023
Justiceleague1:

Blind BAThemaus,I guess the OSENI RAHEEM BABATUNDE is Igbo?
Hypocrite upgrade ya medullary thyroid gland neoplasms,thank you very much
for every one non Igbo arrested for drug

60 igbos have been arrested already

Compare d ratio of igbos arrested to non other tribe only with this thread n tell me who are d drug barons

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Consignments Hidden In Coffee Tins, Arrests Businessman by Omoawoke2(m): 3:15pm On Jul 30, 2023
Onye billionaire.

We are the richest, the most hardworking, the Jews of Africa
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Consignments Hidden In Coffee Tins, Arrests Businessman by Justiceleague1: 3:16pm On Jul 30, 2023
Godwin4444:
for every drug crime committed by a non Igbo there are at least 50 igbos caught for it

U can see u ignore all those Igbo names, I guess u have seen it as normal for igbos to commit crime?
Congratulations to being the only one non Igbo drugged grin
Good boy,here's ya award grin

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Consignments Hidden In Coffee Tins, Arrests Businessman by Omoawoke2(m): 3:18pm On Jul 30, 2023
Heroicvic:
I so much love this post

Oya tribal bigots catch your sub

Igbo, hausa, Yoruba names are all mention in this shameful business

I live in peaceful city of osogbo
My name is Joseph Victor chinedu and I'm nairaland ambassador for peace
Crime has no religion, tribe or race
Every tribe and religion has its own rogue and black sheep

Na lie, I see Anambra and imo state littered all over there, they just have to report few other names to balance the list. But we know the people dominating the business
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Consignments Hidden In Coffee Tins, Arrests Businessman by Max24: 3:18pm On Jul 30, 2023
Na dem, dem!
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Consignments Hidden In Coffee Tins, Arrests Businessman by silibaba: 3:21pm On Jul 30, 2023
Immediately this president was sworn in, drug business ti take over in Nigeria.

Nigeria to the world grin grin grin
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Consignments Hidden In Coffee Tins, Arrests Businessman by Omoawoke2(m): 3:21pm On Jul 30, 2023
Dybala11:

You decided to omit names like Olutosin, Damilola, Atinuke, Oluwatobi, Babatunde and so on mentioned their right??
Crime has no tribe, if you do the crime then be ready to do the time.
It is a deliberate journalism so it won’t appear like they are being targeted. But we know the majority shareholder are igbos.

90% Igbos, they added the remaining ones to balance the report and make it look fair

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Consignments Hidden In Coffee Tins, Arrests Businessman by BigBlackPreek(m): 3:22pm On Jul 30, 2023
I won't be surprised one day when a prominent name will be mentioned to links of drug trafficking

😂 😂 😂
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Consignments Hidden In Coffee Tins, Arrests Businessman by Mrcashit: 3:22pm On Jul 30, 2023
CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADING GUIDE

Download Binance or Bybit from playstore or Ios and let me teach you how to trade crypto safely. You can start with any amount and grow it up to 5 times within a week.
Stop complaining about govt and simply end poverty. If you acuire right skills, you would maximize profits and avoid losses. My practical course would expose you to the following:
1. How to Trade Cryptocurrency (Simplified to benefit beginners)
2. Crypto trading success blueprint
3.How to manage risks and emotion properly.
4.How to set stop loss so that if market reverse, you won't loose. (This is where many do fail)
5.How to position and stay focus while trading.
6. Best Crypto tips.
7. Where to get right signals and even how to technically get it yourself.
The course is on a Promo of N5,000.
Get it now and thank me later.
8. How to buy or sell crypto, how to exchange crypto to Naira all within 15 minutes.
9. Technical analysis to help you understand trade

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Consignments Hidden In Coffee Tins, Arrests Businessman by Heroicvic(m): 3:22pm On Jul 30, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Na lie, I see Anambra and imo state littered all over there, they just have to report few other names to balance the list. But we know the people dominating the business

Where are you from
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Consignments Hidden In Coffee Tins, Arrests Businessman by dottyeah(m): 3:26pm On Jul 30, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjQ07ZN9zWA

Incase you missed the full match between arsenal and Barcelona 5-3
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Consignments Hidden In Coffee Tins, Arrests Businessman by Desusi: 3:35pm On Jul 30, 2023
Made2Last:
Why does NDLEA like to throw subtle jabs by calling them....businessmen

This is too much nah
So you don't know that in some quarters drug carriage is business? Haba,why you dey vex?

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Consignments Hidden In Coffee Tins, Arrests Businessman by Dybala11(m): 3:42pm On Jul 30, 2023
Omoawoke2:

It is a deliberate journalism so it won’t appear like they are being targeted. But we know the majority shareholder are igbos.

90% Igbos, they added the remaining ones to balance the report and make it look fair
Dude na Yoruba I be, Ọmọlúàbí rere for that matter, crime has no tribe. As you can see from the write-up people from both regions were listed as suspects/ those caught red-handed by NDLEA. Tribalism won't take either of the tribe nowhere. There's nothing fair in engaging in crimes.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Consignments Hidden In Coffee Tins, Arrests Businessman by slowice(m): 3:50pm On Jul 30, 2023
Omo... Illicit drug trade is booming in this country, sadly too.

They are ruining lives because of money.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Consignments Hidden In Coffee Tins, Arrests Businessman by iyke2frankeze: 3:50pm On Jul 30, 2023
Absuchat:
grin
Stupid people... Yes NDLEA is a stupid agency... I used to commend them hitherto, until Abba Kyri was granted bail and they didn't protest the bail
Or because Yoruba name full there?
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Consignments Hidden In Coffee Tins, Arrests Businessman by WesKiz: 3:51pm On Jul 30, 2023
Igbo people or tribe with the fast way
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Consignments Hidden In Coffee Tins, Arrests Businessman by iyke2frankeze: 3:52pm On Jul 30, 2023
Godwin4444:
One annoying thing about all these people n their relatives is that they will still come on social media to call tinubu drug baron

Imagine

Emeka who last saw his father since he was 10 cos his father has been given life imprisonment in one country will come online n call Tinubu drug baron

Amaka whose 3 brothers are serving time in different jails in d world will come online n call tinubu drug baron

Ikechukwu who served time for drug abroad n later got deported will still come online n call tinubu drug baron

Arinze who is d only son left in his family cos his brothers have been executed for drugs abroad will still come online n call tinubu drug baron

I shock d day that uche an exconvinct who served 3 years in Nigeria for drug related offense n since he’s back he’s been useless open mouth n call tinubu drug baron

Read the names in the post again and repeat your foolishness.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Consignments Hidden In Coffee Tins, Arrests Businessman by thegrinch(m): 3:53pm On Jul 30, 2023
Heroicvic:
I so much love this post

My name is Joseph Victor and I'm nairaland ambassador for peace

So, I wanted to agree with you, but I went back to check the names and the ratio A to B nor balance.

I sincerely want to just waka pass, and say nothing but this your line of Crime has no religion, tribe or race
is very false.

Every tribe and every religion commit crimes, Yes. But they commit different crimes.

Though highly condemnable, Religious killing is more peculiar to a particular tribe and religion. Same way, Baby factory and Drug Peddling are more prominent with a tribe we shall not name...

So, yes Crime has no religion, tribe or race, But specific Crimes are committed more by specific religions, tribe or race.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Consignments Hidden In Coffee Tins, Arrests Businessman by riverbird: 3:57pm On Jul 30, 2023
A collabo well organized with our brothers from the SADWASTE grin
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Consignments Hidden In Coffee Tins, Arrests Businessman by LegacyB: 4:12pm On Jul 30, 2023
Heroicvic:
I so much love this post

Supported!

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Consignments Hidden In Coffee Tins, Arrests Businessman by OlowoLagos(m): 4:13pm On Jul 30, 2023
Try and be visiting federal high court sitting in your state of residence, they are convicting them. I used to attend FHC in Ibadan at Ring road.
beardedboy:

They should also publish news on convictions.

Interception and arrests are only a means. Sending criminals to jail or death is the goal.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Consignments Hidden In Coffee Tins, Arrests Businessman by obyno82: 4:18pm On Jul 30, 2023
merits:

Those yam 🦵🦵🦵🦵 leg, with flat head 🗣️🗣️ tribes are course to this our dear Nation.Must they do drugs to become a developer?

You are looking for attention abi. There you have it you have exhibited your stupidity in HD

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Consignments Hidden In Coffee Tins, Arrests Businessman by obyno82: 4:19pm On Jul 30, 2023
Godwin4444:

Imagine

Emeka who last saw his father since he was 10 cos his father has been given life imprisonment in one country will come online n call Tinubu drug baron

I shock d day that uche an exconvinct who served 3 years in Nigeria for drug related offense n since he’s back he’s been useless open mouth n call tinubu drug baron

You cleverly dodged the Yoruba guys too thatvwere also arrested. Oga stop being stupid naaaaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Consignments Hidden In Coffee Tins, Arrests Businessman by Ezmans: 4:19pm On Jul 30, 2023
Heroicvic:
I so much love this post

T
you can't see them talk

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Crime Group Linked With 500 Jeeps Stolen In Canada This Year / 40-Year-Old Paedophile Defiles Police Officer's Daughter In Delta. Photo / Hoodlums Attack Mark Obi, Ayade's Ex Aide Who Refused To Defect To APC (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.