Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

NDLEA Intercepts Consignments Hidden In Coffee Tins, Arrests Businessman - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Intercepts Consignments Hidden In Coffee Tins, Arrests Businessman (23413 Views)

NDLEA Arrests Qatar-Based Drug Trafficker, Intercepts Consignments / NDLEA Arrests Businessman, 3 Others; Intercepts Meth, Cocaine / NDLEA Arrests Businessman, 1 Other With 3.027kg Cocaine At Abuja & Lagos Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Consignments Hidden In Coffee Tins, Arrests Businessman by Ezmans: 4:25pm On Jul 30, 2023
Sultty:
I think it's time legislators should pass a bill in support of death sentence to all drug offenses and any form of corruption should be punishable by beheading
those that owns hotel where they sell drugs will put death sentence on drug,? is you just recently return to nigeria

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Consignments Hidden In Coffee Tins, Arrests Businessman by Heroicvic(m): 4:34pm On Jul 30, 2023
thegrinch:

So, I wanted to agree with you, but I went back to check the names and the ratio A to B nor balance.

I sincerely want to just waka pass, and say nothing but this your line of Crime has no religion, tribe or race
is very false.

Every tribe and every religion commit crimes, Yes. But they commit different crimes.

Though highly condemnable, Religious killing is more peculiar to a particular tribe and religion. Same way, Baby factory and Drug Peddling are more prominent with a tribe we shall not name...

So, yes Crime has no religion, tribe or race, But specific Crimes are committed more by specific religions, tribe or race.

What's your own tribe known for
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Consignments Hidden In Coffee Tins, Arrests Businessman by Godwin4444: 4:44pm On Jul 30, 2023
obyno82:

You cleverly dodged the Yoruba guys too thatvwere also arrested. Oga stop being stupid naaaaa
dont add your fathers title to any statement with me

Back to d thread

For every non Igbo arrested for drug there are over 100 igbos arrested already

U can see d ratio of igbos to non igbos arrested even on this thread
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Consignments Hidden In Coffee Tins, Arrests Businessman by NamelessOGBENI(m): 4:44pm On Jul 30, 2023
Sultty:
I think it's time legislators should pass a bill in support of death sentence to all drug offenses and any form of corruption should be punishable by beheading
You said corruption, the politicians too would be indicted. So they can't give what they don't have.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Consignments Hidden In Coffee Tins, Arrests Businessman by NamelessOGBENI(m): 4:45pm On Jul 30, 2023
Heroicvic:

Make him answer na, since he want show say hin dry blunt and honest...
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Consignments Hidden In Coffee Tins, Arrests Businessman by Heroicvic(m): 4:46pm On Jul 30, 2023
NamelessOGBENI:

Make him answer na, since he want show say hin dry blunt and honest...

Online Prof. dem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Consignments Hidden In Coffee Tins, Arrests Businessman by NamelessOGBENI(m): 4:48pm On Jul 30, 2023
Heroicvic:

Online Prof. dem
Lol!

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Consignments Hidden In Coffee Tins, Arrests Businessman by Rajosh(m): 4:54pm On Jul 30, 2023
Federal character was well represented here. Disappointment to those who were ready to shame one particular tribe.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Consignments Hidden In Coffee Tins, Arrests Businessman by beardedboy(m): 5:28pm On Jul 30, 2023
OlowoLagos:
Try and be visiting federal high court sitting in your state of residence, they are convicting them. I used to attend FHC in Ibadan at Ring road.
I don't think asking them to publish the convictions is too much.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Consignments Hidden In Coffee Tins, Arrests Businessman by a4cube: 5:34pm On Jul 30, 2023
Godwin4444:
One annoying thing about all these people n their relatives is that they will still come on social media to call tinubu drug baron

Imagine

Emeka who last saw his father since he was 10 cos his father has been given life imprisonment in one country will come online n call Tinubu drug baron

Amaka whose 3 brothers are serving time in different jails in d world will come online n call tinubu drug baron

Ikechukwu who served time for drug abroad n later got deported will still come online n call tinubu drug baron

Arinze who is d only son left in his family cos his brothers have been executed for drugs abroad will still come online n call tinubu drug baron

I shock d day that uche an exconvinct who served 3 years in Nigeria for drug related offense n since he’s back he’s been useless open mouth n call tinubu drug baron

These people just weak me asweardown
You mean Oseni Abdulraheem Ayodeji Babatunde people?
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Consignments Hidden In Coffee Tins, Arrests Businessman by john1101(m): 6:51pm On Jul 30, 2023
Sultty:

Our leaders including the forces and the courts, i mean the lawyers and judges. thier judgment for wrecking havoc is still on the way, and you want to add murder to the list, you think its easy for a human to sentence another human to death, who is he?

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Consignments Hidden In Coffee Tins, Arrests Businessman by merits(m): 7:13pm On Jul 30, 2023
obyno82:

You are looking for attention abi. There you have it you have exhibited your stupidity in HD

Like your generation of failure bah?
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Consignments Hidden In Coffee Tins, Arrests Businessman by poseidon12: 7:19pm On Jul 30, 2023
Absuchat:
grin
Stupid people... Yes NDLEA is a stupid agency... I used to commend them hitherto, until Abba Kyri was granted bail and they didn't protest the bail

He was only granted bail. The case is not over yet. His offence is a bailable one.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Consignments Hidden In Coffee Tins, Arrests Businessman by BALLOSKI: 2:52am On Jul 31, 2023
Absuchat:
grin
Stupid people... Yes NDLEA is a stupid agency... I used to commend them hitherto, until Abba Kyri was granted bail and they didn't protest the bail
you no de think with your head. So, they should challenge the court?
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Consignments Hidden In Coffee Tins, Arrests Businessman by obyno82: 6:31am On Jul 31, 2023
merits:

Like your generation of failure bah?

Another unwise statement from you
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Consignments Hidden In Coffee Tins, Arrests Businessman by obyno82: 6:32am On Jul 31, 2023
Godwin4444:
dont add your fathers title to any statement with me

Back to d thread

For every non Igbo arrested for drug there are over 100 igbos arrested already

U can see d ratio of igbos to non igbos arrested even on this thread

Mynd44, obinoscopy rule 2 violation take note
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Consignments Hidden In Coffee Tins, Arrests Businessman by merits(m): 8:05am On Jul 31, 2023
obyno82:

Another unwise statement from you

From your unwise failure generation bah.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Consignments Hidden In Coffee Tins, Arrests Businessman by obyno82: 9:02am On Jul 31, 2023
merits:

From your unwise failure generation bah.

Unwise statement again from you
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Consignments Hidden In Coffee Tins, Arrests Businessman by thegrinch(m): 6:10pm On Aug 02, 2023
Heroicvic:

Ask Google
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Consignments Hidden In Coffee Tins, Arrests Businessman by Heroicvic(m): 7:17pm On Aug 02, 2023
thegrinch:

Ask Google

Are you from Nigeria? πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬
Am I onto a fool?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Kidnap Passengers In A Bus & Edo LGA Boss, Prof. Waziri Edokpa / Onyeka Ibe Killed By Ebri Ubi (Police Inspector) In Asaba (Photos) / Nigerian Air Force Releases Footage Of Latest Airstrike In Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.