Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

As A Professional Enterpreneur,you Wont Regret Reading This. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / As A Professional Enterpreneur,you Wont Regret Reading This. (153 Views)

I Need A Good Bus For Higher Purchase ! You Wont Regret It / Do This High Return Business,you Wont Regret It. / Invest In Cryptogene And You Wont Regret (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

As A Professional Enterpreneur,you Wont Regret Reading This. by Greatdober: 3:23pm On Jul 30, 2023
Goodmorning Nairalanders.
Your fav. Deriv trader here.
Happy Sunday y'all.
In this game of trading, in other to ensure growth we must be open to learning.
Learning in the sense of upgrading psychology to have a good edge, money management to protect capital and spending time on chart to perfect what you learnt and learn new things( you can't know it all).
Find what makes you money
Trendlines
Resistance and support.
Breakeven, etc
Orderblock..
Anyone that works for you, just trade it and make your money because after everything, the sole aim is making money.

I want to embark on a challenge should be 90 days, I'll start next week.
It would be a 20$ challenge and I'll be doing 25% on it everyday(which is achievable).
I'll stick to it consistently, the aim of this is to test how disciplined I've become and how disciplined I can be.
I'll start updating when I start trading.
Have a nice day you all, I'm open to questions and suggestions.
Thank you
Re: As A Professional Enterpreneur,you Wont Regret Reading This. by udede(m): 7:41pm On Aug 04, 2023
I'm in
Re: As A Professional Enterpreneur,you Wont Regret Reading This. by Greatdober: 10:04am On Aug 05, 2023
udede:
I'm in
I texted you on your previous question concerning deriv.

Do well to text me

(1) (Reply)

Wow! Grab This Creative Video Ads Now!! / I Sell Facebook Meta Verified Eligible Accounts / President Tinubu And CBN Governor, Please Leave Diasporans' Remittances Alone!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.