Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Chioma Delivers Another Baby Boy For Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Delivers Another Baby Boy For Davido (5036 Views)

Forget Woman Dey Try!! Jesus -congratulations To Davido,as Chioma Delivers A Boy / Chuks Omalicha And Wife Welcome Another Baby Boy / I Wish I Could Have Another Baby Now But…- Yvonne Nelson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chioma Delivers Another Baby Boy For Davido by Biodun556(m): 3:27pm On Jul 30, 2023
M

4 Likes

Re: Chioma Delivers Another Baby Boy For Davido by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 30, 2023
How true is this kos I'll be so so so happy. See as he go stay hospital side by side with her awnn, privileges his other babymamas will never enjoy. It's such a hard work and heartbreaking being a babymama to a married man. Congrats Ada Owerri Chioma Adeleke since you have decided to stay put with him despite his promiscuous lifestyle I wish you happiness.

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Delivers Another Baby Boy For Davido by Biodun556(m): 3:29pm On Jul 30, 2023
Yo
Re: Chioma Delivers Another Baby Boy For Davido by yinkus6750(m): 3:30pm On Jul 30, 2023
That's a BIG ONE
Congrats to them
Z
Re: Chioma Delivers Another Baby Boy For Davido by We4all: 3:31pm On Jul 30, 2023
Hmnn... Isn't that Joe Igbokwe an APC politician? What's his business with Davido bayi?

As for Chioma and Davido, unfortunately, I am not a fan of babies cos they give too much troubles. So, I'll pass.
Re: Chioma Delivers Another Baby Boy For Davido by Curse777: 3:43pm On Jul 30, 2023
cool

Congratulations to them

Re: Chioma Delivers Another Baby Boy For Davido by Mjshexy(f): 3:47pm On Jul 30, 2023
Awww...I'm so happy for Chi and David, congrats to this beautiful family cool

1 Like

Re: Chioma Delivers Another Baby Boy For Davido by 7upnigeria: 4:25pm On Jul 30, 2023
True or false
Re: Chioma Delivers Another Baby Boy For Davido by Solofresh2: 4:39pm On Jul 30, 2023
op is high on osogbo weed
Re: Chioma Delivers Another Baby Boy For Davido by 24SEVEN: 6:07pm On Jul 30, 2023
Lolz.
Re: Chioma Delivers Another Baby Boy For Davido by Depriest2020: 6:46pm On Jul 30, 2023
Chioma is now comforted after the death of her son.
Re: Chioma Delivers Another Baby Boy For Davido by UHLmoving: 7:14pm On Jul 30, 2023
Congratulations, welcome little one.

Joe Igbokwe is now doing blogger blogger.

Is he still the drainage man in this Sanwo second term?
Re: Chioma Delivers Another Baby Boy For Davido by Bigbright7(m): 7:17pm On Jul 30, 2023
Congratulations. Happened as expected.
Re: Chioma Delivers Another Baby Boy For Davido by SAMBARRY: 8:20pm On Jul 30, 2023
Lmao Anita the show is over o grin
Re: Chioma Delivers Another Baby Boy For Davido by ZUKKYY(m): 8:44pm On Jul 30, 2023
" congratulations OBO
Re: Chioma Delivers Another Baby Boy For Davido by malcom1X: 9:04pm On Jul 30, 2023
One thing I notice about Davido is that he is always present when chioma gives birth. He is always there to hold the baby and sign his birth certificate unlike his other baby mamas.

Women there is no other love than this where your husband is there with you in the hospital, cut your baby's umbilical cord.
Sign his birth certificate.
Watch him grow up as a man or woman.

Don't be a baby mama that's my advice. If he loves you tell him to come visit your parents.

Although mistakes may happen but don't let it put you down.

Please let us join hands to congratulate Davido.

He has done well.
Let love lead.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Delivers Another Baby Boy For Davido by Ikpunnegi01: 9:16pm On Jul 30, 2023
Mjshexy:
Awww...I'm so happy for Chi and David, congrats to this beautiful family cool
Inukwa!Na when you go drop yours sista!
Re: Chioma Delivers Another Baby Boy For Davido by WildChild00(m): 9:30pm On Jul 30, 2023
It's false alarm old news

1 Like

Re: Chioma Delivers Another Baby Boy For Davido by LeopardX: 9:48pm On Jul 30, 2023
I'm very sure she will babysit this child herself. If she has to go out with Davido, the baby is also going out with them.

No loose-guarding this time around. I wish them well.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Delivers Another Baby Boy For Davido by Anuoluwa12345(f): 9:55pm On Jul 30, 2023
Lol, you ppl will just carry phone and type waaaa!. How many times chioma don born that made you say this tho? Btw, that's an old picture, so no over joy.
Me chilling as I anticipate different kind of drama unfold btw Davido and the women in his life!. Hell hath no furry than a woman scorned!.

I sincerely wish someone can advise David to love and treat equally all the women in his life and their children, cuz... He is digging an unending war, witchcraft/hatred for himself, what do I know tho. undecided
malcom1X:
One thing I notice about Davido is that he is always present when chioma gives birth. He is always there to hold the baby and sign his birth certificate unlike his other baby mamas.

Women there is no other love than this where your husband is there with you in the hospital, cut your baby's umbilical cord.

Don't be a baby mama that's my advice. If he loves you tell him to come visit your parents.

He has done well.
Let love lead.
Re: Chioma Delivers Another Baby Boy For Davido by Yves4real(f): 9:57pm On Jul 30, 2023
Glory be to God 🙏🙏.
Congratulations to Davido and his beautiful wife.
This news sweet my belle because Chioma deserve this great bundle of joy.
Re: Chioma Delivers Another Baby Boy For Davido by ashawopikin(m): 9:58pm On Jul 30, 2023
Joe igbokwe don turn blogger
Re: Chioma Delivers Another Baby Boy For Davido by Amypetua(f): 10:09pm On Jul 30, 2023
Please i need a female roommate to share an apartment with at Ajah, Lagos. I'm from Anambra and a Christian. If you are working, sociable and interested please do well and call me on 08088432964....Thank you
Re: Chioma Delivers Another Baby Boy For Davido by Domistar5(f): 10:10pm On Jul 30, 2023
It's false news. That's the same picture for Ifeanyi birtg news.

Davido didn't even post it on his Instagram page.
Re: Chioma Delivers Another Baby Boy For Davido by malcom1X: 10:13pm On Jul 30, 2023
Anuoluwa12345:
Lol, you ppl will just carry phone and type waaaa!. How many times chioma don born that made you say this tho? Btw, that's an old picture, so no over joy.
Me chilling as I anticipate different kind of drama unfold btw Davido and the women in his life!. Hell hath no furry than a woman scorned!.

I sincerely wish someone can advise David to love and treat equally all the women in his life and their children, cuz... He is digging an unending war, witchcraft/hatred for himself, what do I know tho. undecided

He can't love and treat them equally. He didn't marry them. It's that simple.
Those children already know their position. Their mother is not the one their father married.
So the property or the love won't pass to them. They can only visit, they can't stay in Davido's house for 7 days.

Don't be a baby mama. No one will tell you these things.
Their mother is a LovePeddler. Simple. They know.
Re: Chioma Delivers Another Baby Boy For Davido by CCIA: 10:31pm On Jul 30, 2023
Re: Chioma Delivers Another Baby Boy For Davido by Mjshexy(f): 11:02pm On Jul 30, 2023
Ikpunnegi01:
Inukwa!Na when you go drop yours sista!
Soon, very soon my twins will be born
Re: Chioma Delivers Another Baby Boy For Davido by bukkysam(f): 11:22pm On Jul 30, 2023
Praise God
Re: Chioma Delivers Another Baby Boy For Davido by samwillyco1(m): 11:50pm On Jul 30, 2023
L
Re: Chioma Delivers Another Baby Boy For Davido by bukatyne(f): 1:07am On Jul 31, 2023
malcom1X:

He has done well.
Let love lead.

I don't know your definition of love but no woman feels loved when her husband brings constant shame and embarrassment to her by sleeping around. We still have the wife of the former Chairman of the defunct Skye Bank sounding like an idiot in a bid to defend her husband/family from his latest shenanigans with his baby mama.

No man who loves his wife would subject his wife to such.

Imagine your wife is cheating on you with different men and your friends console you that 'after all, she Cooks for you or she still takes care of the house/kids'. That's how stupid it sounds.

I agree with you that no lady should be a babymama; it is a reduction of her worth and dignity.

However, no husband should be a public dog dipping his pen*s in every hole. If he wants the 'freedom' to do so, then he shouldn't commit to one woman.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shakira Gives Birth To Baby Boy – Husband Footballer Gerard Pique Announces / Sasha P: Tying Wrapper To Rap / Join Hypertek Records Auditioning And Become An Hypertek Star

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.