Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Chioma Delivers Another Baby Boy For Davido - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Delivers Another Baby Boy For Davido (5052 Views)

Forget Woman Dey Try!! Jesus -congratulations To Davido,as Chioma Delivers A Boy / Chuks Omalicha And Wife Welcome Another Baby Boy / I Wish I Could Have Another Baby Now But…- Yvonne Nelson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Delivers Another Baby Boy For Davido by Olamilekxy(m): 6:18am On Jul 31, 2023
I dey shame on behalf of those that believe this news

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Delivers Another Baby Boy For Davido by malcom1X: 8:13am On Jul 31, 2023
bukatyne:

I don't know your definition of love but no woman feels loved when her husband brings constant shame and embarrassment to her by sleeping around. We still have the wife of the former Chairman of the defunct Skye Bank sounding like an idiot in a bid to defend her husband/family from his latest shenanigans with his baby mama.

No man who loves his wife would subject his wife to such.

Imagine your wife is cheating on you with different men and your friends console you that 'after all, she Cooks for you or she still takes care of the house/kids'. That's how stupid it sounds.

I agree with you that no lady should be a babymama; it is a reduction of her worth and dignity.

However, no husband should be a public dog dipping his pen*s in every hole. If he wants the 'freedom' to do so, then he shouldn't commit to one woman.

FFK once said.
"If you want to have the power to cheat and get away with it as a woman, then provide all resources for the man, house him and feed him so you can cheat as you like, he won't complain, as long as you're catering for him, so when he cheats you can kick him out."
Re: Chioma Delivers Another Baby Boy For Davido by WildChild00(m): 9:27am On Jul 31, 2023
Olamilekxy:
I dey shame on behalf of those that believe this news

Many of them don't have sense 😞

1 Like

Re: Chioma Delivers Another Baby Boy For Davido by rtdCivilservant: 9:59am On Jul 31, 2023
WildChild00:

Many of them don't have sense 😞
Do u have any?
Re: Chioma Delivers Another Baby Boy For Davido by bukatyne(f): 11:30am On Jul 31, 2023
malcom1X:

FFK once said.
"If you want to have the power to cheat and get away with it as a woman, then provide all resources for the man, house him and feed him so you can cheat as you like, he won't complain, as long as you're catering for him, so when he cheats you can kick him out."

FFK?

Enough said.
Re: Chioma Delivers Another Baby Boy For Davido by Pepperdemisback: 10:52pm On Jul 31, 2023
IconicR:
How true is this kos I'll be so so so happy. See as he go stay hospital side by side with her awnn, privileges his other babymamas will never enjoy. It's such a hard work and heartbreaking being a babymama to a married man. Congrats Ada Owerri Chioma Adeleke since you have decided to stay put with him despite his promiscuous lifestyle I wish you happiness.
Spent 11 days out of 25 days on Nairaland posting rubbish on ftc from one post to another. Iyaebe, go and look for work.
Re: Chioma Delivers Another Baby Boy For Davido by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 31, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

Spent 11 days out of 25 days on Nairaland posting rubbish on ftc from one post to another. Iyaebe, go and look for work.
You are simply delusional for hating on Chioma who doesn't know your existence. Keep on with the rubbish you are doing here if it pays you. Davido has married Chioma you can go eat shit if you don't like it. Do not quote me again because I'm Only active in politics section and don't engage kids like you anymore.
Re: Chioma Delivers Another Baby Boy For Davido by Pepperdemisback: 1:08pm On Aug 01, 2023
IconicR:
You are simply delusional for hating on Chioma who doesn't know your existence. Keep on with the rubbish you are doing here if it pays you. Davido has married Chioma you can go eat shit if you don't like it. Do not quote me again because I'm Only active in politics section and don't engage kids like you anymore.
Chioma was forced as a worthless sacrifice on Davido because her child died. Davido dumped her lonely at home and having a nice time outside. No man with a happy wife goes about. Davido is fed up of her already. Stop crying on every thread, Chioma will not employ you to wash her pants.
Go and get a life and stop spending 24 hrs on NL posting rubbish and doing ftc.
Iyaebe, go find work! Eau NL.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Banky W, 2face Idibia, D’banj, P-square Listed Among Africa’s Ten Richest Artist / Twin Babies Born May 1st In Calabar (photos) / PHOTOS: See Linda Ikeji Blogging Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.