Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,815 members, 7,862,709 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:29 AM

Leave Imo, Northern Groups Tell Northerners After Demolition Of Settlements - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leave Imo, Northern Groups Tell Northerners After Demolition Of Settlements (1908 Views)

Uzodinma To Northerners: "Donโ€™t Leave Imo, Those After You Are After Me Too" / Do Not Travel To South-West For Now โ€“ Arewa Youths Tell Northerners / Donโ€™t Leave South-West - Governors Tell Northerners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leave Imo, Northern Groups Tell Northerners After Demolition Of Settlements by Emetex22(m): 8:24pm On Jul 30, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

Dude, i dont have to swear but I'm telling u right now that i live in Ukpo in Anambra state, Arthur Eze town, so the fact that u errorneously assume my base and still believe your assumptions show how logically handicapped you are.

2) You are the dumb one here if u think "Homogeniety" means 100%...I even thought u were smart enough to see where i said "the few non SE people living in the SE" to show that a few non-igbos are there

So where did i mention that both SE and china residents are 100% locals

Whats your IQ points, might be the lowest ever IQ point recorded for a human

Spits on your Flat empty skull cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I am an indigene of great Abiriba, nicknamed small London by your Lord Zik, don't mention ur ur origin again here, looked like you have sniffed again, well your countenance proves that, I will desist from engaging with you, what do I gain with arguing with a mad man high on unrefined crystal, go back to your earlier post when your dumb brain reboots, hopefully you will recognize your arguments and hopefully realize how dumb you sound. From same village as Arthur Eze of Ukpo yen yen yen, ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜น, u are brain dead or a teenager, now run
Re: Leave Imo, Northern Groups Tell Northerners After Demolition Of Settlements by Ttipsy(f): 8:35pm On Jul 30, 2023
SOSinNigeria:
Lol, the governor even gave them money yet it wasn't enough for them. The same governor also took hundreds of them to Hajj in Saudi Arabia. But they're still condemning him?!

Has any governor in the Muslim North ever paid compensation to Igbo businessmen/traders during such eviction in their states? Has any of them ever paid for Igbos to go on pilgrimage to Rome or Israel?

I pity this slave of a governor trying to pacify those that don't even rate him. Spits!
you can imagine their hypocrisy
So loud !!
Re: Leave Imo, Northern Groups Tell Northerners After Demolition Of Settlements by Spy360(m): 8:43pm On Jul 30, 2023
Northerners hardly live in well built houses. This makes them become a nuisance to their host communities.

I wish they can build good homes for themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Leave Imo, Northern Groups Tell Northerners After Demolition Of Settlements by Ikpunnegi01: 9:21pm On Jul 30, 2023
Those terrorists won't buy land, they won't build house to live na to dey set shanties everywhere with ak47 rifles here and there..
Re: Leave Imo, Northern Groups Tell Northerners After Demolition Of Settlements by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:23pm On Jul 30, 2023
The quality of houses I see in Mami area Obinze I've never seen in the north, even though so far I spent the majority of the my life there.

Remembered the first day I saw that I didn't believe it. Just zinc and the bare floor. And then the drugs too been traded openly and NDLEA are yet to raid that area. It's appalling.
Re: Leave Imo, Northern Groups Tell Northerners After Demolition Of Settlements by Collins4u1(m): 10:19pm On Jul 30, 2023
if they cannot build better structures there, they should Bleep out.

leave that place for 100 years, that's how stunted it will still be.
Re: Leave Imo, Northern Groups Tell Northerners After Demolition Of Settlements by jmoore(m): 7:23am On Jul 31, 2023
lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

KM Oil lubricant Plant Commissioned In Ogbaru, Anambra State(photos) / US:Tinubu Don't Return To My Court,Your Rhetoric Can't Override General Interest / CSU: Certificate Tinubu Submitted To INEC Is Fake - Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.