Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Curfew As Residents Loot Govt Warehouses - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Curfew As Residents Loot Govt Warehouses (45686 Views)

Adamawa: Fintiri Bans Transport Of Construction Materials To Cameroon / Atiku Congratulates Fintiri, Declares One More Major Mandate To Reclaim / Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Intention To Run For Second Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Curfew As Residents Loot Govt Warehouses by HydraFeeds(m): 11:17pm On Jul 30, 2023
Iamzik:

Bravo!!!

It's too painful for tax paying Nigerians to enjoy any benefit from government but government can afford billions to waste on bullet proof cars for government officials in the midst of all this.
Government officials are excluded and well insulated from the "pain" while collecting "hardship" allowance every month.

Oya na let’s continue....the reality on the streets will confront all of us sooner than later.
yes i agree with you that cost of governance needs to be cut as well . Thank you .
Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Curfew As Residents Loot Govt Warehouses by LastProphet: 12:11am On Jul 31, 2023
farouk2much:
Am hausa by tribe and islam by religion from northern Nigeria............ Here is my confession.. I hate to admit it but i must........ Wallahi the only solution to this country is peter OBi..... Keep religious sentiments aside....also Keep language differences aside.... Nigeria is our fatherland...... My next vote is for peter obi..

No is better to still vote based on religion, just do as you are told by the imam, at least if you die from suffering in naija you will go to aljanah
Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Curfew As Residents Loot Govt Warehouses by Greystone: 12:36am On Jul 31, 2023
Metrofox:
grin the centre can no longer hold

Things have truly fallen apart

1 Like

Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Curfew As Residents Loot Govt Warehouses by dannyspeejay(m): 12:47am On Jul 31, 2023
The Masses are Hungry...God have mercy on this Leaders
Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Curfew As Residents Loot Govt Warehouses by nervorum: 1:01am On Jul 31, 2023
farouk2much:
Am hausa by tribe and islam by religion from northern Nigeria............ Here is my confession.. I hate to admit it but i must........ Wallahi the only solution to this country is peter OBi..... Keep religious sentiments aside....also Keep language differences aside.... Nigeria is our fatherland...... My next vote is for peter obi..

Too late.. there may not be a next time. We had enough ‘next time’..Nigerians must now dance to the music of their choosing..
Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Curfew As Residents Loot Govt Warehouses by garfield1: 1:15am On Jul 31, 2023
onuman:

They did not vote for Tinubu. Most of Tinubu's votes were contrived by INEC officials appointed by Tinubu's APC. Any saner person would ask why INEC disabled the system for electronic transmission of vote results of presidential election only and resorted to illegal manual collation of votes.
After APC reduced Nigeria to become the poverty capital of the world, who in his/her minds would vote APC?

So who did they vote
Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Curfew As Residents Loot Govt Warehouses by maticar: 1:53am On Jul 31, 2023
festacman:
This is a message to those in government. Message to President Tinubu. NLC strike may engender more of this kind of looting. Commence actions to counter the inflationary effect of your policies.

Roll out your economic roadmap and commence implementation. Hit the ground. Run like a man being pursued by a mob. Time is of essence.
Hope you people won't blame IPOB when it happens oo

Like you put ENDSARs on them
Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Curfew As Residents Loot Govt Warehouses by nedekid: 2:46am On Jul 31, 2023
Promismike:
Ok
A time will come in Nigeria when the poor will have no other option to survive than to start looting from the government and government officials even from the rich.
Oga, have you noticed recently the level of "redness of eyes".
Eg, just visit any event center, before you know, rough, tough looking young men infiltrate the perimeter harraasing asing party guest. They are referred to as "awawa boys". Our estate passed a security circular last week.
Tough tines are making hoodlums despirate. Hopefully, government will do something real quick, because this time, if yawa gases, it may not be just government warehouses that will be attacked.
Most Nigerians do not have private jets or 11m pound houses in Britain, France or 2.5m dollar flats in new york o fly their families to for safety.
Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Curfew As Residents Loot Govt Warehouses by BabaRamota1980: 2:48am On Jul 31, 2023
This state has been under PDP grip for centuries, and they never took care of their people. Now people revolt.
Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Curfew As Residents Loot Govt Warehouses by olatade(m): 2:53am On Jul 31, 2023
They are just illegally taking what belongs to them, period!
Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Curfew As Residents Loot Govt Warehouses by Taigaban: 4:27am On Jul 31, 2023
Litmus:

You idiots have started again, wanting to repeat Lagos on a Nigeria scale. If you and your loved ones are in Nigeria, Kama would be when if the type of people that killed and eat the police guy in the East, eat members of your family.

God forbid such a thing happening, mind ..
bad English and foolish talk difficult to comprehend.
Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Curfew As Residents Loot Govt Warehouses by bluefilm: 4:49am On Jul 31, 2023
onuman:
They did not vote for Tinubu. Most of Tinubu's votes were contrived by INEC officials appointed by Tinubu's APC. Any saner person would ask why INEC disabled the system for electronic transmission of vote results of presidential election only and resorted to illegal manual collation of votes.
After APC reduced Nigeria to become the poverty capital of the world, who in his/her minds would vote APC?

According to that BabaJide of TVC, the north voted for APC which is why they are not protesting against the results released by INEC.
Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Curfew As Residents Loot Govt Warehouses by stonemasonn: 5:19am On Jul 31, 2023
MichaelSokoto:
I told u ppl dat APC will orchestrate nationwide violence just for d sole purpose of disrupting d ongoing PEPT process cos clearly dey lost!

Eediots are backing d planned NLC strike!

Illiterates too full dis con3 I swear!

undecided
This is the handwork of Atiku and Fintiri.
Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Curfew As Residents Loot Govt Warehouses by simfrost90210: 7:15am On Jul 31, 2023
grin nawa ooo, na Genesis be dis
Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Curfew As Residents Loot Govt Warehouses by LegallyBlunt: 7:20am On Jul 31, 2023
grin[quote author=GoodIsGod post=124767723]

You are not kidding. Reporting you to Àgbàdo DSS right away. uote]

grin grin
Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Curfew As Residents Loot Govt Warehouses by frankyychiji(f): 7:25am On Jul 31, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
cool the Spirit of Covid19
Only this time, it's not your yellow bar people looting grin
Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Curfew As Residents Loot Govt Warehouses by frankyychiji(f): 7:28am On Jul 31, 2023
farouk2much:
But why do you hate to admit it? You are still in darkness notwithstanding.
Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Curfew As Residents Loot Govt Warehouses by alabo1: 7:49am On Jul 31, 2023
Mystic216:
Warehouse??
Why will government have warehouse when they aren’t business enterprise and the citizens are suffering and smiling

The revolution is here as Common said. Hip Hop Heads will understand.

I have always believed that it will start from the North. Enough is Enough

1 Like

Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Curfew As Residents Loot Govt Warehouses by Qoko: 8:01am On Jul 31, 2023
farouk2much:
I am Abdul Jeleel by name, we saw this coming from the West and we haven’t seen anything yet, I pray hunger don’t kill people when Jagaban asked Nigerians to endure more, Sebi na when person get small him dey endure, when there is nothing to endure nko? I pity northerners
Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Curfew As Residents Loot Govt Warehouses by Saidfx(m): 8:10am On Jul 31, 2023
Among this looters are aliens from Cameroon.
Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Curfew As Residents Loot Govt Warehouses by Qadaffi2idiamin: 8:55am On Jul 31, 2023
festacman:
This is a message to those in government. Message to President Tinubu. NLC strike may engender more of this kind of looting. Commence actions to counter the inflationary effect of your policies.

Roll out your economic roadmap and commence implementation. Hit the ground. Run like a man being pursued by a mob. Time is of essence.
Habah...

There is no gain saying the government is illegitimate.....

Nigeria is not ready for liberation. Whoever advised the druggie to take out subsidy with one shot just sent him to his loo.

Subsidy should be taken out in parts.

Let's pray for the nation.
Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Curfew As Residents Loot Govt Warehouses by Shhhh01(f): 8:58am On Jul 31, 2023
Arrested for what? Y is there hunger in the land and they are harbouring food. Abeg loot them allllllllllllllllllllll
nairalandkachy1:
Some of them have also started looting private stores.

SaharaReporters can report that armed policemen are currently engaging the youths as they attempt to crack down on the rampage.

There are also reported cases of live bullets being fired as the looting is said to have turned violent.

One of the looters who spoke to our correspondent blamed the action on the hardship being experienced in the country following the removal of subsidy on premium motor spirit otherwise known as petrol.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0FXXpfTYutNTvCa8GFzgJ1J7guJdCSK5KgDfrUBNBVhzTEVNk7jeAC5Yt6cR6ReQrl&id=100051094020928&mibextid=Nif5oz

Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Curfew As Residents Loot Govt Warehouses by SAMUEL1947: 9:01am On Jul 31, 2023
Why won't I blame Buhari, Emefiele, Humanitarian minister, AGF etc.
Those are the people to blame for now.....Tinubu not up to 6months..., He still have time to make changes

YouAreNobody:

I have no master.
You blame emefiele but you don't blame Buhari who gave emefiele the orders?
Weird
Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Curfew As Residents Loot Govt Warehouses by mbos: 9:02am On Jul 31, 2023
HydraFeeds:
It’s only Nigerians that complain the government doesn’t do anything for them ,they will abuse the country and wish her bad ,they will also abuse the leaders for borrowing money to augment money flow (neglecting the corruption though ,cos it’s the same people that will hail corrupt politicians that is their favorite but called other corrupt politicians evil because it’s not their favorite) . You think they see the masses as fellow Nigerians. Take a look as how your Senate presido was laughing at the poor

When the government removes the bottleneck subsidy ,instead of them to double their hustle and hold government accountable for the subsidy removed ,they’re looting fellow citizens properties .

That’s how one Nigerian was complaining about rejected visa even though he’s guilty of manipulation and he also neglected the behaviors of fellow Nigerians that have misbehaved before him .

Change begins with everyone .
Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Curfew As Residents Loot Govt Warehouses by onuman: 9:33am On Jul 31, 2023
garfield1:

So who did they vote

The north, especially, the northern Sharia states, voted for and shared their votes between Alhajis Atiku Abubakar, Bola Tinubu and Rabiu Kwankwaso. Peter Obi benefited from that and won the presidential election with a wide margin.
That's why the system for electronic transmission of vote results of presidential election was disabled after INEC officials observed earlier on election eve that Obi was leading by a wide margin.
Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Curfew As Residents Loot Govt Warehouses by tofolo(m): 9:35am On Jul 31, 2023
Mystic216:
Warehouse??
Why will government have warehouse when they aren’t business enterprise and the citizens are suffering and smiling
NEMA, relief materials.
Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Curfew As Residents Loot Govt Warehouses by garfield1: 9:43am On Jul 31, 2023
onuman:

The north, especially, the northern Sharia states, voted for and shared their votes between Alhajis Atiku Abubakar, Bola Tinubu and Rabiu Kwankwaso. Peter Obi benefited from that and won the presidential election with a wide margin.
That's why the system for electronic transmission of vote results of presidential election was disabled after INEC officials observed earlier on election eve that Obi was leading by a wide margin.

Good.the results from the sharia states clearly showed that votes were divided between the three but the votes tinubu got in those sharia states was more than what obi got in the south because of their high population and turnout.tinubu got 4 mil in core north while atiku got 4.1 mil.obi got 3.8 million in the entire south.can you now see the difference? Obi even lost the non sharia northern states to tinubu.
If irev disabling caused rigging,obi should use his agents copies and prove his case
Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Curfew As Residents Loot Govt Warehouses by onuman: 10:04am On Jul 31, 2023
garfield1:

Good.the results from the sharia states clearly showed that votes were divided between the three but the votes tinubu got in those sharia states was more than what obi got in the south because of their high population and turnout.tinubu got 4 mil in core north while atiku got 4.1 mil.obi got 3.8 million in the entire south.can you now see the difference? Obi even lost the non sharia northern states to tinubu.
If irev disabling caused rigging,obi should use his agents copies and prove his case

You are based on the vote results contrived by INEC officials appointed by APC.
Are you dumb that you cite vote counts that are the subject of the dispute on the election?
Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Curfew As Residents Loot Govt Warehouses by garfield1: 10:17am On Jul 31, 2023
onuman:

You are based on the vote results contrived by INEC officials appointed by APC.
Are you dumb that you cite vote counts that are the subject of the dispute on the election?

Why not produce your own votes to counter that of inec? The law recognizes what inec declares until you legally rebut it which obi failed to.you said votes were divided and inec tally shows so.the north has always outvoted the south.obi falied woefully in the north and west and that ended it
Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Curfew As Residents Loot Govt Warehouses by sammuell(m): 12:27pm On Jul 31, 2023
FolakeBabyBoo:
Na this picture off me. What the hell are they carrying biko?

grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Curfew As Residents Loot Govt Warehouses by maasoap(m): 2:00pm On Jul 31, 2023
HydraFeeds:
it takes a fool to talk the way you are because you’re f you know what these people you mentioned passed through to get to where they are you will know the reason why only one person is the president or f about 200 million people instead of everyone.

And yes ,the subsidy removal will help the government to stop borrowing money to augment salaries or other expenditure, the money allocated to themselves or corruption etc s another thing that entirely . Even a common security in Nigeria will demand for bribe before allowing you to see the receptionist.
You are a big mumu if you still haven't known that it will take miracle for a poor man or his son to have opportunity to contest for a political post in Nigeria again with the way everything has been monetized starting from the purchase of nomination forms.
Those who are ruling you today and those who will be ruling tomorrow don't have to pass through sufferings, they're already being groomed while some of them are already there.
Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Curfew As Residents Loot Govt Warehouses by HydraFeeds(m): 2:10pm On Jul 31, 2023
maasoap:

You are a big mumu if you still haven't known that it will take miracle for a poor man or his son to have opportunity to contest for a political post in Nigeria again with the way everything has been monetized starting from the purchase of nomination forms.
Those who are ruling you today and those who will be ruling tomorrow don't have to pass through sufferings, they're already being groomed while some of them are already there.
you’re the poor fool that have no hope in your future .

Tell that to people like Goodluck Jonathan ,Ajimobi etc that all engaged in menial jobs in their little beginning days before they rose to the top .

So the children of the rich should not pursue their careers anymore because their parents are rich ?

We live in a democracy and capitalist system,if you can’t compete then you die out .

The labour party that came out as poor people party ,how much did they sell gubernatorial ticket in Imo ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Abuja People Are Already Running From The City Because Of Elections? (photos) / 9 Popular Vocabularies In Nigerian Politics Since Buhari Became President / Dino Melaye's Classmates At Baze University Surprised Him With Cake - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.