Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,865 members, 7,828,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Curfew As Residents Loot Govt Warehouses - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Curfew As Residents Loot Govt Warehouses (45687 Views)

Adamawa: Fintiri Bans Transport Of Construction Materials To Cameroon / Atiku Congratulates Fintiri, Declares One More Major Mandate To Reclaim / Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Intention To Run For Second Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Curfew As Residents Loot Govt Warehouses by Cj4charles(m): 6:29pm On Jul 30, 2023
cheesy
Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Curfew As Residents Loot Govt Warehouses by Djele: 6:29pm On Jul 30, 2023
Revolution is coming
Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Curfew As Residents Loot Govt Warehouses by PoliteActivist: 6:30pm On Jul 30, 2023
BoldBrainz:

What song are you dedicating today?

Or you've suddenly run out of musical contents seeing how your Saviour's government is already falling apart in just 2 months?

TemplarLandry no mind them, keep dedicating the songs. You've actually made me aware of some good songs or their artists. Not everybody is versed in music.
I'm staunchly OBIDIENT by the way
Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Curfew As Residents Loot Govt Warehouses by Toktee(m): 6:30pm On Jul 30, 2023
nairalandkachy1:
Some of them have also started looting private stores.

SaharaReporters can report that armed policemen are currently engaging the youths as they attempt to crack down on the rampage.

There are also reported cases of live bullets being fired as the looting is said to have turned violent.

One of the looters who spoke to our correspondent blamed the action on the hardship being experienced in the country following the removal of subsidy on premium motor spirit otherwise known as petrol.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0FXXpfTYutNTvCa8GFzgJ1J7guJdCSK5KgDfrUBNBVhzTEVNk7jeAC5Yt6cR6ReQrl&id=100051094020928&mibextid=Nif5oz

Remind me again, which class of animals or bird does 🦇 BAT belongs to?
Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Curfew As Residents Loot Govt Warehouses by onuman: 6:31pm On Jul 30, 2023
Looting, anarchy and graft, these are obtained in a country with an illegitimate presidency.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Curfew As Residents Loot Govt Warehouses by BoldBrainz(m): 6:31pm On Jul 30, 2023
IconicR:
There's no task, you and others are just haters of truth.

grin grin

As far as we're both concerned, the only truth here right now, is the indisputable fact that Adamawa residents are already revolting against constituted authority because of hunger incurred by your personal Lord and Saviour.

What other truth might there be, Our Dear Aunty Rose?
Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Curfew As Residents Loot Govt Warehouses by Judolisco(m): 6:32pm On Jul 30, 2023
Dem go carry their food na... Country hard
Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Curfew As Residents Loot Govt Warehouses by kalemy(m): 6:32pm On Jul 30, 2023
Criminal almajiris. When you were all voting for Tinubu you didn't know this would be the result.
Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Curfew As Residents Loot Govt Warehouses by Brushstrokes20: 6:33pm On Jul 30, 2023
Someone said " soon, the poor have nothing left to eat but the rich" 💯🤔
The shyyythole is precariously sitting on a cliff edge!
# a stitch in time saves nine
Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Curfew As Residents Loot Govt Warehouses by BoldBrainz(m): 6:33pm On Jul 30, 2023
PoliteActivist:

TemplarLandry no mind them, keep dedicating the songs. You've actually made me aware of some good songs or their artists. Not everybody is versed in music.
I'm staunchly OBIDIENT by the way

On behalf of TemplarLandry and Bola Tinubu's government, I dedicate "E no easy" by P-square to you, my brother.. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Curfew As Residents Loot Govt Warehouses by fx45(m): 6:34pm On Jul 30, 2023
farouk2much:
Am hausa by tribe and islam by religion from northern Nigeria............ Here is my confession.. I hate to admit it but i must........ Wallahi the only solution to this country is peter OBi..... Keep religious sentiments aside....also Keep language differences aside.... Nigeria is our fatherland...... My next vote is for peter obi..
When the next time for voting comes, they will tell you Obi is IPOB and also a religious fanatic

3 Likes

Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Curfew As Residents Loot Govt Warehouses by Kemadealadire(f): 6:35pm On Jul 30, 2023
Lol, okay.
Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Curfew As Residents Loot Govt Warehouses by edungene7: 6:35pm On Jul 30, 2023
We are still in Genesis by the time we get to Malachi everyone must get sense the next looting would be at Aso villa we are getting dia
Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Curfew As Residents Loot Govt Warehouses by onuman: 6:36pm On Jul 30, 2023
kalemy:
Criminal almajiris. When you were all voting for Tinubu you didn't know this would be the result.
They did not vote for Tinubu. Most of Tinubu's votes were contrived by INEC officials appointed by Tinubu's APC. Any saner person would ask why INEC disabled the system for electronic transmission of vote results of presidential election only and resorted to illegal manual collation of votes.
After APC reduced Nigeria to become the poverty capital of the world, who in his/her minds would vote APC?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Curfew As Residents Loot Govt Warehouses by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 30, 2023
BoldBrainz:

grin grin

As far as we're both concerned, the only truth here right now, is the indisputable fact that Adamawa residents are already revolting against constituted authority because of hunger incurred by your personal Lord and Saviour.

What other truth might there be, Our Dear Aunty Rose?
The big question is who incuured the hunger? When did this administration began and you and others already giving your scorecard? Please be realistic, this problems has lingered on for a long time and drastic decisions has to be taken to get a permanent result which is what our dear president is doing. It doesn't cost anything to be truthful, IT IS TOO EARLY TO START CONDEMNING THIS ADMINISTRATION

1 Like

Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Curfew As Residents Loot Govt Warehouses by haslaw(m): 6:37pm On Jul 30, 2023
farouk2much:
Am hausa by tribe and islam by religion from northern Nigeria............ Here is my confession.. I hate to admit it but i must........ Wallahi the only solution to this country is peter OBi..... Keep religious sentiments aside....also Keep language differences aside.... Nigeria is our fatherland...... My next vote is for peter obi..

IPOB CANNIBALS can claim anything.

1 Like

Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Curfew As Residents Loot Govt Warehouses by 9japicker(m): 6:39pm On Jul 30, 2023
nairalandkachy1:
Some of them have also started looting private stores.

SaharaReporters can report that armed policemen are currently engaging the youths as they attempt to crack down on the rampage.

There are also reported cases of live bullets being fired as the looting is said to have turned violent.

One of the looters who spoke to our correspondent blamed the action on the hardship being experienced in the country following the removal of subsidy on premium motor spirit otherwise known as petrol.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0FXXpfTYutNTvCa8GFzgJ1J7guJdCSK5KgDfrUBNBVhzTEVNk7jeAC5Yt6cR6ReQrl&id=100051094020928&mibextid=Nif5oz

Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Curfew As Residents Loot Govt Warehouses by PoliteActivist: 6:40pm On Jul 30, 2023
BoldBrainz:

On behalf of TemplarLandry and Bola Tinubu's government, I dedicate "E no easy" by P-square to you, my brother.. grin

I'll check it out. Thanks. I hope e sweet, inspired. Not another forced song
Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Curfew As Residents Loot Govt Warehouses by BoldBrainz(m): 6:40pm On Jul 30, 2023
IconicR:
The big question is who incuured the hunger? When did this administration began and you and others already giving your scorecard? Please be realistic, this problems has lingered on for a long time and drastic decisions has to be taken to get a permanent result which is what our dear president is doing. It doesn't cost anything to be truthful, IT IS TOO EARLY TO START CONDEMNING THIS ADMINISTRATION

However you decide to spin this narrative is a matter that is solely restricted to the confines of your beliefs and imaginations. The pertinent questions at this very point in time remain:

- The hunger dey touch everybody abi e no dey touch?

- Adamawa residents dey loot shops and warehouses abi them no dey loot grin?

3 Likes

Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Curfew As Residents Loot Govt Warehouses by Adebayofficial(m): 6:41pm On Jul 30, 2023
The country is hard. Even the rich are feeling it.
Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Curfew As Residents Loot Govt Warehouses by OctavianAC(m): 6:42pm On Jul 30, 2023
Ona see watin Tinubu cause?
Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Curfew As Residents Loot Govt Warehouses by BoldBrainz(m): 6:42pm On Jul 30, 2023
PoliteActivist:

I'll check it out. Thanks. I hope e sweet, inspired. Not another forced song

The song sweet die grin!

And it aptly vibes with the current societal realities. Juss play am, dance go wan kill you.
Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Curfew As Residents Loot Govt Warehouses by onuman: 6:42pm On Jul 30, 2023
IconicR:

If Tinubu is foresighted, he would not have formed the alliance of unlike minds to topple Goodluck Jonathan.
Nigeria was the fastest growing economy ahead of SA under Jonathan government. Tinubu's alliance of APC reduced Nigeria to become the poverty capital of the world in 8 years through Buhari'sgovernment. Stop giving excuses for Tinubu. He is not expected to do miracles under the same APC government.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Curfew As Residents Loot Govt Warehouses by Ikpunnegi01: 6:42pm On Jul 30, 2023
The byproduct is coming out small small..
Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Curfew As Residents Loot Govt Warehouses by luckingto50: 6:43pm On Jul 30, 2023
IconicR:
Hmm difficult times caused by Jonathan and Buhari. It is well
You failed to mention Obasanjo. During his time he has all the resources within his disposal to build world class refineries. We wouldn't have being were we are today.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Curfew As Residents Loot Govt Warehouses by 001Lagos: 6:44pm On Jul 30, 2023
festacman:
This is a message to those in government. Message to President Tinubu. NLC strike may engender more of this kind of looting. Commence actions to counter the inflationary effect of your policies.

Roll out your economic roadmap and commence implementation. Hit the ground. Run like a man being pursued by a mob. Time is of essence.
I'm so proud of the changed man that you've become

Always speak the truth because if we keep supporting injustice , it may boomerang someday.

Tinubu policies has caused too much hardship on Nigerians and with the NLC nationwide strike in sight, I am just scared of what may likely become of Nigeria .

As for Helinues, make he continue the support Tinubu bad policies, e go surely clear for him eyes

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Curfew As Residents Loot Govt Warehouses by bikefab(m): 6:44pm On Jul 30, 2023
Renewed shege
Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Curfew As Residents Loot Govt Warehouses by helinues: 6:45pm On Jul 30, 2023
001Lagos:

I'm so proud of the changed man that you've become

Always speak the truth because if we keep supporting injustice , it may boomerang someday.

Tinubu policies has caused too much hardship on Nigerians and with the NLC nationwide strike in sight, I am just scared of with may likely become of Nigeria .

As for Helinues, make he continue the support Tinubu bad policies, e go surely clear for him eyes

Dem swear trolling for you?
Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Curfew As Residents Loot Govt Warehouses by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 30, 2023
BoldBrainz:

However you decide to spin this narrative is a matter that is solely restricted to the confines of your beliefs and imaginations. The pertinent questions at this very point in time remain:

- The hunger dey touch everybody abi e no dey touch?

- Adamawa residents dey loot shops and warehouses abi them no dey loot grin?
You and others already made up your mind never to see anything good from this government but I pray you get disappointed because Mr president will surely do wonders. The present situation of the country won't last, we will start seeing results soon.
Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Curfew As Residents Loot Govt Warehouses by 1972xy: 6:46pm On Jul 30, 2023
This is rubbish . Bunch of criminals. Lazy youth.
All the perpetrators should be brought to book . Thrives !
Nigeria sells the cheapest gas in Africa .people are just illiterate to understand and Nigerian government refused to let them understand.
Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Curfew As Residents Loot Govt Warehouses by 001Lagos: 6:46pm On Jul 30, 2023
helinues:

Dem swear trolling for you?
take my advice seriously

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Abuja People Are Already Running From The City Because Of Elections? (photos) / 9 Popular Vocabularies In Nigerian Politics Since Buhari Became President / List Of Top Dignitaries Who Welcomed Shekarau Back To PDP Today (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.