Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,142 members, 7,811,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

Xtians Answer This If You Know You Know. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Xtians Answer This If You Know You Know. (1713 Views)

Is This Verse A Revelation From God Xtians In The House Kindly Explain? / Controversial Topic For NL Xtians / A Question For Xtians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xtians Answer This If You Know You Know. by Busybrain2233: 11:50pm On Jul 30, 2023
If Joseph is not the biological father of Jesus Christ, how then is Jesus Christ connected to David's bloodline

1 Like

Re: Xtians Answer This If You Know You Know. by Kobojunkie: 11:51pm On Jul 30, 2023
Busybrain2233:
If Joseph is not the biological father of Jesus Christ, how then is Jesus Christ connected to David's bloodline
via His mother, of course! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Xtians Answer This If You Know You Know. by Busybrain2233: 11:59pm On Jul 30, 2023
So this means Jesus parents where related, and YAWH chose to bring his/her/it only begotten son from persons practicing Incest. Yet he/she/it is against incest.

Kobojunkie:
Re: Xtians Answer This If You Know You Know. by Tinububalls: 12:14am On Jul 31, 2023
Through Mary not Joseph.

1 Like

Re: Xtians Answer This If You Know You Know. by Kobojunkie: 12:17am On Jul 31, 2023
Busybrain2233:
■ So this means Jesus parents where related, and YAWH chose to bring his/her/it only begotten son from persons practicing Incest. Yet he/she/it is against incest.
Below is what the Law in fact says.
1 The Lord said to Moses,
2 “Tell the Israelites: I am the Lord your God.
3 You must not follow the customs of Egypt where you lived, and you must not follow the customs of the Canaanites where I am leading you. You must not live the way they do.
4 You must obey my rules and follow my laws. Be sure to follow my rules because I am the Lord your God.
5 You must obey my rules and my laws, because whoever obeys them will live. I am the Lord.
6 “You must never have sexual relations with[a] your close relatives. I am the Lord.
7 “You must never have sexual relations with your father or mother. She is your mother, so you must not have sexual relations with her.
8 You must not have sexual relations with your father’s wife, even if she is not your mother, because that is like having sexual relations with your father.
9 “You must not have sexual relations with your sister. It doesn’t matter if she is the daughter of your father or your mother. And it doesn’t matter if your sister was born in your house[c] or at some other place.
10 “You must not have sexual relations with your granddaughter. It doesn’t matter whether she is the daughter of your son or the daughter of your daughter—they are all a part of you!
11 “If your father and his wife[d] have a daughter, she is your sister. You must not have sexual relations with her.
12 “You must not have sexual relations with your father’s sister. She is your father’s close relative.
13 You must not have sexual relations with your mother’s sister. She is your mother’s close relative.
14 You must not have sexual relations with the wife of your father’s brother. You must not go near your uncle’s wife for sexual relations. She is your aunt.
15 “You must not have sexual relations with your daughter-in-law. She is your son’s wife, so you must not have sexual relations with her.
16 “You must not have sexual relations with your brother’s wife. That would be like having sexual relations with your brother.[e]
17 “You must not have sexual relations with a mother and her daughter or her granddaughter. It doesn’t matter if this granddaughter is the daughter of this woman’s son or daughter. Her granddaughters are her close relatives. It is wrong to do this.
18 “While your wife is still living, you must not take her sister as another wife. This will make the sisters become enemies. You must not have sexual relations with your wife’s sister. - Leviticus 18 vs 1 - 18
What evidence do you have to support your claim that the relationship was an incestuous one? undecided
Re: Xtians Answer This If You Know You Know. by Busybrain2233: 12:28am On Jul 31, 2023
I wanted to make it really easy for you, but you chose this way, now can you prove how Jesus is/was connected to David via Mary?

Kobojunkie:
What evidence do you have to support your claim that the relationship was an incestuous one? undecided
Re: Xtians Answer This If You Know You Know. by Busybrain2233: 12:33am On Jul 31, 2023
Kobojunkie:

When you said he was related to the same King David through his mother, then I taught they where gonna be related somehow.

That was why I said what I said.
Re: Xtians Answer This If You Know You Know. by Kobojunkie: 12:36am On Jul 31, 2023
Busybrain2233:
■ I wanted to make it really easy for you, but you chose this way,
■ now can you prove how Jesus is/was connected to David via Mary?
1. How did you make it easy for me by concluding, without evidence that the relationship was incestuous? undecided

2. Several times in the Gospel, Jesus Christ was referred to by others as the Son of David. Clearly, Jesus Christ wasn't the only son of David in the Land of Judah which happened to have been majorly inhabited since the time of Solomon by the 3 tribes of Israel — Judah, Benjamin, and Levi. But He was called a Son of David on numerous occasions. So, are you able to show that all those who did just that got it wrong about Jesus Christ? undecided
Re: Xtians Answer This If You Know You Know. by Kobojunkie: 12:38am On Jul 31, 2023
Busybrain2233:
■ When you said he was related to the same King David through his mother, then I taught they where gonna be related somehow.
■ That was why I said what I said.
Of course they are related. All Israelites are related. But you said the relationship was an incestuous one and against God's Law, hence the reason why I put it there for you to point to exactly what part of the Law was broken. undecided
Re: Xtians Answer This If You Know You Know. by Busybrain2233: 12:45am On Jul 31, 2023
Yes they got it wrong because they tried placing Jesus to be from David's lineage when he isn't.

You said he was related to David through Mary please provide the evidence here.

Kobojunkie:
1. How did you make it easy for me by concluding, without evidence that the relationship was incestuous? undecided

2. Several times in the Gospel, Jesus Christ was referred to by others as the Son of David. Clearly, Jesus Christ wasn't the only son of David in the Land of Judah which happened to have been majorly inhabited since the time of Solomon by the 3 tribes of Israel — Judah, Benjamin, and Levi. But He was called a Son of David on numerous occasions. So, are you able to show that all those who did just that got it wrong about Jesus Christ? undecided
Re: Xtians Answer This If You Know You Know. by Busybrain2233: 12:51am On Jul 31, 2023
Like I said before I said what I said because of your reply.

If you say all Israelites are related, are all who from Israel related to King David?

If yes, how

Kobojunkie:
Of course they are related. All Israelites are related. But you said the relationship was an incestuous one and against God's Law, hence the reason why I put it there for you to point to exactly what part of the Law was broken. undecided
Re: Xtians Answer This If You Know You Know. by Kobojunkie: 12:51am On Jul 31, 2023
Busybrain2233:
■ Yes they got it wrong because they tried placing Jesus to be from David's lineage when he isn't. You said he was related to David through Mary please provide the evidence here.
Really? undecided

So you mean to say that even the Angel who announced this to Mary, His mother....
30 The angel said to her, “Don’t be afraid, Mary, because God is very pleased with you.
31 Listen! You will become pregnant and have a baby boy. You will name him Jesus.
32 He will be great. People will call him the Son of the Most High God, and the Lord God will make him king like his ancestor David.
33 He will rule over the people of Jacob forever; his kingdom will never end.” - Luke 1 vs 30 - 33
... and Zechariah, the Levite who was married to Mary's cousin, also got it wrong as far as the lineage of Jesus Christ?
67 Then Zechariah, John’s father, was filled with the Holy Spirit and told the people a message from God:
68 “Praise to the Lord God of Israel. He has come to help his people and has given them freedom.
69 He has given us a powerful Savior from the family of his servant David.
70 This is what he promised through his holy prophets long ago.
71 He will save us from our enemies and from the power of all those who hate us. - Luke 1 vs 67-71
Interesting! undecided

1 Like

Re: Xtians Answer This If You Know You Know. by Kobojunkie: 12:54am On Jul 31, 2023
Busybrain2233:
Like I said before I said what I said because of your reply. If you say all Israelites are related, are all who from Israel related to King David? If yes, how
Of course all Israelites are not related to David. However, there is more than enough to go by to show that Jesus Christ was indeed of the line of David. undecided
Re: Xtians Answer This If You Know You Know. by Busybrain2233: 1:12am On Jul 31, 2023
If these where the evidences I'm sorry to say that I haven't seen any tangible evidence to your assertion.

Kobojunkie:
Really? undecided

So you mean to say that even the Angel who announced this to Mary, His mother....

... and Zechariah, the Levite who was married to Mary's cousin, also got it wrong as far as the lineage of Jesus Christ?
Interesting! undecided

1 Like

Re: Xtians Answer This If You Know You Know. by Busybrain2233: 1:15am On Jul 31, 2023
The ones you highlighted above still do not solve anything. How is/was he related to King David through his mom Mary?

Kobojunkie:
Of course all Israelites are not related to David. However, there is more than enough to go by to show that Jesus Christ was indeed of the line of David. undecided

1 Like

Re: Xtians Answer This If You Know You Know. by Kobojunkie: 1:27am On Jul 31, 2023
Busybrain2233:
The once you highlighted above still do not solve anything. How is/was he related to King David through his mom Mary?
Well, why does the how matter? undecided
Re: Xtians Answer This If You Know You Know. by Kobojunkie: 1:28am On Jul 31, 2023
Busybrain2233:
If these where the evidences I'm sorry to say that I haven't seen any tangible evidence to your assertion.
You want a DNA analysis sheet to prove Jesus Christ was in fact related to David? I am afraid you are 2000 years too late for that. undecided

If the people of His time, including His enemies, knew Him as a Son of David, I think that is more than enough to go by. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Xtians Answer This If You Know You Know. by Maynman: 1:41am On Jul 31, 2023
Kobojunkie:
If the people of His time, including His enemies, knew Him as a Son of David, I think that is more than enough to go by. undecided
All of them were referring to joseph lineage not mary.

1 Like

Re: Xtians Answer This If You Know You Know. by Busybrain2233: 1:42am On Jul 31, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Well, why does the how matter? undecided

Because you said so your self.🤷

1 Like

Re: Xtians Answer This If You Know You Know. by Kobojunkie: 1:44am On Jul 31, 2023
Busybrain2233:
■ Because you said so your self.🤷
I did not. It only matters if your initial conclusion was true. But since you concede that you have no proof, then there is no point in the detail. undecided
Re: Xtians Answer This If You Know You Know. by Kobojunkie: 1:44am On Jul 31, 2023
Maynman:
■ All of them were referring to joseph lineage not mary.
The angel and Zechariah as well? Come on now! undecided
Re: Xtians Answer This If You Know You Know. by Busybrain2233: 1:46am On Jul 31, 2023
Again, that they tag him to be from king David's lineage does it make them to be correct about his true lineage

Kobojunkie:
You want a DNA analysis sheet to prove Jesus Christ was in fact related to David? I am afraid you are 2000 years too late for that. undecided

1 Like

Re: Xtians Answer This If You Know You Know. by Maynman: 1:46am On Jul 31, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I did not. It only matters if your initial conclusion was true. But since you concede that you have no proof, then there is no point in the detail. undecided
Jesus is not a son of joseph, therefore has no connection to line of david.
Jospeh had to be in the story for a reason, their focus is on establishing Jesus' legal connection to the house of David, which was significant in Jewish culture and in fulfilling Messianic prophecies 😂😂

Read more on mary, theokotos.

2 Likes

Re: Xtians Answer This If You Know You Know. by Maynman: 1:48am On Jul 31, 2023
Kobojunkie:
The angel and Zechariah as well? Come on now! undecided
You believe a Virgin gave birth and an “angel” with white wings appeared to someone?
Come on now.
What zechariah?

Jesus is son of Tiberius.

1 Like

Re: Xtians Answer This If You Know You Know. by Busybrain2233: 1:52am On Jul 31, 2023
Kobojunkie:

So now answer this plainly.

If Joseph is not the biological father of Jesus Christ, how then is Jesus Christ connected to David's bloodline?

2 Likes

Re: Xtians Answer This If You Know You Know. by Kobojunkie: 1:54am On Jul 31, 2023
Busybrain2233:
So now answer this plainly. If Joseph is not the biological father of Jesus Christ, how then is Jesus Christ connected to David's bloodline?
Re: Xtians Answer This If You Know You Know. by Busybrain2233: 2:10am On Jul 31, 2023
Kobojunkie:

So can you please humour me by showing me how he relates to King David through his mother

1 Like

Re: Xtians Answer This If You Know You Know. by Maynman: 2:12am On Jul 31, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Biblical inheritance is Paternal not Maternal.

When you want to refer to even mary family house, do you use mary mother’s name?
Re: Xtians Answer This If You Know You Know. by Kobojunkie: 2:16am On Jul 31, 2023
Busybrain2233:
■ So can you please humour me by showing me how he relates to King David through his mother
I already did that but you just don't care to accept what is available since you expect it to be according to your specifications in this. undecided
Re: Xtians Answer This If You Know You Know. by Nobody: 6:33am On Jul 31, 2023
Kobojunkie:

No bro 😂
Re: Xtians Answer This If You Know You Know. by Nobody: 6:34am On Jul 31, 2023
Busybrain2233:

Why asking?
Re: Xtians Answer This If You Know You Know. by Kobojunkie: 9:04am On Jul 31, 2023
preciousee17:
No bro 😂
What do you mean by no?. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Origin Of Trinity - Reno Omokri (pics) / To Believe Is To Doubt! / In Anticipation Of The Final Exodus!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.