Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,014 members, 7,825,185 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Xtians Answer This If You Know You Know. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Xtians Answer This If You Know You Know. (1747 Views)

Is This Verse A Revelation From God Xtians In The House Kindly Explain? / Controversial Topic For NL Xtians / A Question For Xtians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xtians Answer This If You Know You Know. by Busybrain2233: 10:33am On Aug 02, 2023
No doubts they were both descendants of King David.

But get this right, Jesus Biological father isn't a descendant of David's.

Hope you know what a biological father means

MaxInDHouse:

Matthew narrated the ancestral lineage of Mary {Matthew 1:1-16} but Luke narrated the ancestral lineage of Joseph! Luke 3:23-38
Both of them were descendants of King David!
Matthew 1:6; Luke 3:31
You're free to hold onto whatever rocks your boat but know that both Mary and Joseph are descendants of King David! wink
Re: Xtians Answer This If You Know You Know. by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:39pm On Aug 02, 2023
Busybrain2233:
No doubts they were both descendants of King David.
But get this right, Jesus Biological father isn't a descendant of David's.
Hope you know what a biological father means
Jesus has no biological father that's why the angel said to Mary:

“Holy spirit will come upon you, and power of the Most High will overshadow you. And for that reason the one who is born will be called holy, God’s Son" Luke 1:35

So nobody is telling you Jesus has a biological (human) father!
Re: Xtians Answer This If You Know You Know. by vdestro: 12:42pm On Aug 02, 2023
Busybrain2233:
Was adoption known in Jewish law of the said period?

Sure. God had already Set Down The Law of Adoption since the beginning of the world which will always be in force no matter the period, until this world ends.
Re: Xtians Answer This If You Know You Know. by vdestro: 12:45pm On Aug 02, 2023
Busybrain2233:
I wish Xtians will accept it as error cool

I have already shown you that there is no error in it because the connection is based on the Law of Adoption.

So, this is just a case of you God rejects, (anti-God), desperately trying to find errors so that you can feel better about yourselves.
Re: Xtians Answer This If You Know You Know. by Kobojunkie: 2:17pm On Aug 02, 2023
Busybrain2233:
Okay, in this regard let's assume Mary had male siblings. undecided
Mary is no doubt from the lineage of David through her biological father Joachim. But Jesus isn't regarded to be from the lineage of David because his biological father isn't a descendant of David. On the other hand, if Joachim had no son, Jesus can inherit Mary's Father's wealth, but his ancestral lineage would still be traced from the father's side not the mother's.
Or do you care to show me anywhere that a Jew's lineage was traced from his/her maternal lineage?
You are missing the major point here which is that there is no truth to the claim that a Jew's or even an israelite's ancestry is only traced from the father's side and not the mother's. That law, along with others highlighted there, clearly shows you that it can be traced from the mother's side too. undecided

Secondly, given what is written in the Law itself, it follows that the account given by those who were servants of God--- Zechariah, John the Baptist, Anna, the Prophet, and even the Angel who made the announcement to Mary -- were of Jesus Christ being of the blood of David as stated in the prophecy of the Forever King undecided
Re: Xtians Answer This If You Know You Know. by Maynman: 2:20pm On Aug 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You are missing the major point here which is that there is no truth to the claim that a Jews ancestry is only traced from the father's side and not the mother's. That Law there clearly shows you that it can be traced from the mother's side too. undecided
Roman Parody.

Re: Xtians Answer This If You Know You Know. by Busybrain2233: 8:25am On Aug 04, 2023
Why would I find error when it's boldly erroneous for even the blind to see?

You guys keep contradicting each other, some sects would say the connection is through Mary, another sect would say it's through the law of abduction, haba nawa o.

vdestro:

I have already shown you that there is no error in it because the connection is based on the Law of Adoption.

So, this is just a case of you God rejects, (anti-God), desperately trying to find errors so that you can feel better about yourselves.

Re: Xtians Answer This If You Know You Know. by Busybrain2233: 8:29am On Aug 04, 2023
Okay, can you now show me with evidence where a Jew in the bible has his/her ancestry traced through the mother's lineage

Kobojunkie:
You are missing the major point here which is that there is no truth to the claim that a Jew's or even an israelite's ancestry is only traced from the father's side and not the mother's. That law, along with others highlighted there, clearly shows you that it can be traced from the mother's side too. undecided

Secondly, given what is written in the Law itself, it follows that the account given by those who were servants of God--- Zechariah, John the Baptist, Anna, the Prophet, and even the Angel who made the announcement to Mary -- were of Jesus Christ being of the blood of David as stated in the prophecy of the Forever King undecided
Re: Xtians Answer This If You Know You Know. by Truvelisback(m): 8:57am On Aug 04, 2023
Kobojunkie:
via His mother, of course! undecided
You have answered the question.
Re: Xtians Answer This If You Know You Know. by Dtruthspeaker: 10:20am On Aug 04, 2023
Busybrain2233:
Why would I find error when it's boldly erroneous for even the blind to see?

You guys keep contradicting each other, some sects would say the connection is through Mary, another sect would say it's through the law of abduction, haba nawa o.

I did answer that He was adopted and you had no further reasonable to say.

My laymen Christians will argue based on blood connection not know that there is also a Law connection what you people call "legal". Aside: But legal is not Law and meanwhile Law is greater than legal.

Which is why i said " Law connection" and not legal connection.

And your inability to present a reasonable counter just shows that the bible was not wrong in saying Jesus was of the lineage of David.
Re: Xtians Answer This If You Know You Know. by Busybrain2233: 1:35pm On Aug 04, 2023
You that have the ability to present reasonable counter, can you please present this law of adoption in regards to Joseph the carpenter and Mary his wife with proofs?

Dtruthspeaker:

I did answer that He was adopted and you had no further reasonable to say.

My laymen Christians will argue based on blood connection not know that there is also a Law connection what you people call "legal". Aside: But legal is not Law and meanwhile Law is greater than legal.

Which is why i said " Law connection" and not legal connection.

And your inability to present a reasonable counter just shows that the bible was not wrong in saying Jesus was of the lineage of David.
Re: Xtians Answer This If You Know You Know. by MrPRevailer(m): 1:52pm On Aug 04, 2023
@Dtruthspeaker

Whenever a man and woman comes together, they two shall become one.
"Bone of my Bone, flesh of my flesh".

Matthew 19:4 "A man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife and they two shall become ONE FLESH.
Therefore, what God has joined together, let no man put asunder."
Re: Xtians Answer This If You Know You Know. by Dtruthspeaker: 1:56pm On Aug 04, 2023
Busybrain2233:
You that have the ability to present reasonable counter, can you please present this law of abduction in regards to Joseph the carpenter and Mary his wife with proofs?

I said adoption here.you are saying abduction, shows how your soul is full of evil and that the only thing you see and think is evil.

Evil causes blindness.

Which is why I am very much shocked that you asked this question for everyone knows that we all have a right to adopt any child or person.

Pharoah's daughter adopted Moses and therefore he became a prince of Egypt.
Re: Xtians Answer This If You Know You Know. by Busybrain2233: 2:02pm On Aug 04, 2023
Sorry it was a mistake, I was type walking.
Dtruthspeaker:

I said adoption here.you are saying abduction, shows how your soul is full of evil and that the only thing you see and think is evil.

Evil causes blindness.

Which is why I am very much shocked that you asked this question for everyone knows that we all have a right to adopt any child or person.

Re: Xtians Answer This If You Know You Know. by Dtruthspeaker: 2:13pm On Aug 04, 2023
Busybrain2233:
Sorry it was a mistake, I was type walking.

Ok.

I answered that we all know that we have a right to adopt Abraham, Pharoah's daughter, Eli, Mordecai, Joseph and God, all did it.

why?

Because all Law and Rights come from God via Natural Law and not legal's constitutions as people have been deceived to know and think.
Re: Xtians Answer This If You Know You Know. by Busybrain2233: 2:15pm On Aug 04, 2023
According to Wikipedia:

Adoption does not exist formally as a practice in Jewish Law (Halacha), although rabbinic texts were not uniform on whether or not they recognized the validity of adoption and several examples of adoption take place in the Hebrew Bible and texts from the Second Temple Judaism.[1] The Hebrew word for adoption ‘אימוץ’ (immutz), which derives from the verb ‘אמץ’ (amatz) in Psalm 80 verse 16 and 18[2][3][4][5] meaning ‘to make strong’, was not introduced until the modern age.[5] Jewish perspectives towards adoption promote two contradictory messages towards nurture and nature.[4] On the one hand, Judaism expresses favourable attitudes towards adoption across religious movements and is widely viewed as a good deed (mitzvah).[5] Based on the Talmudic teachings that when one raises an orphan in their home, "scripture ascribes it to him as though he had begotten him,"[6] Rabbis have argued that the commandment of procreation can also be fulfilled through the act of adoption.[5] However, this interpretation raises a number of questions in relation to lineage and biological status, which is a core value in Halacha.

Adoption that is practiced in modern secular society derives from Roman Law. The secular procedure for adoption involves the removal of all rights and responsibilities from the biological parents, which are then transferred onto the adoptive parent/s. Judaism contrasts to Roman Law, in that the adoptive parents do not entirely replace the role of the biological parents.[5] Jewish Law aligns closer with British Common Law, within which the importance of royal bloodlines and class meant that an adoption procedure was never introduced.[4] Similarly, in Judaism, genealogy determines the status of the child, which cannot be removed by a legal procedure.[4]

If you're sure of what you said about adoption, kindly present it just the way I did, because Wikipedia is contradicting your claim.

You can verify below.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adoption_in_Judaism#:~:text=Given%20the%20importance%20of%20lineage,role%20of%20the%20biological%20parent.

Dtruthspeaker:

Evil causes blindness.

Pharoah's daughter adopted Moses and therefore he became a prince of Egypt.
Re: Xtians Answer This If You Know You Know. by Dtruthspeaker: 2:17pm On Aug 04, 2023
MrPRevailer:
@Dtruthspeaker

Whenever a man and woman comes together, they two shall become one.
"Bone of my Bone, flesh of my flesh".

Matthew 19:4 "A man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife and they two shall become ONE FLESH.
Therefore, what God has joined together, let no man put asunder."

The Law of Marriage.
And under a marriage the couple can adopt any child to be their child, even if they have other children have we have seen happen even in this present time.

Married people have a right to adopt as Joseph and Mary did. Nothing wrong in it.
Re: Xtians Answer This If You Know You Know. by Dtruthspeaker: 2:48pm On Aug 04, 2023
Busybrain2233:
According to Wikipedia:

Adoption does not exist [b]formally as a practice in Jewish Law (Halacha)[/b], although rabbinic texts were not uniform on whether or not they recognized the validity of adoption and several examples of adoption take place in the Hebrew Bible and texts from the Second Temple Judaism.[1] The Hebrew word for adoption ‘אימוץ’ (immutz), which derives from the verb ‘אמץ’ (amatz) in Psalm 80 verse 16 and 18[2][3][4][5] meaning ‘to make strong’, was not introduced until the modern age.[5] Jewish perspectives towards adoption promote two contradictory messages towards nurture and nature.[4] On the one hand, Judaism expresses favourable attitudes towards adoption across religious movements and is widely viewed as a good deed (mitzvah).[5] Based on the Talmudic teachings that when one raises an orphan in their home, "scripture ascribes it to him as though he had begotten him,"[6] Rabbis have argued that the commandment of procreation can also be fulfilled through the act of adoption.[5] However, this interpretation raises a number of questions in relation to lineage and biological status, which is a core value in Halacha.

Adoption that is practiced in modern secular society derives from Roman Law. The secular procedure for adoption involves the removal of all rights and responsibilities from the biological parents, which are then transferred onto the adoptive parent/s. Judaism contrasts to Roman Law, in that the adoptive parents do not entirely replace the role of the biological parents.[5] Jewish Law aligns closer with British Common Law, within which the importance of royal bloodlines and class meant that an adoption procedure was never introduced.[4] Similarly, in Judaism, genealogy determines the status of the child, which cannot be removed by a legal procedure.[4]

If you're sure of what you said about adoption, kindly present it just the way I did, because Wikipedia is contradicting your claim.

You can verify below.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adoption_in_Judaism#:~:text=Given%20the%20importance%20of%20lineage,role%20of%20the%20biological%20parent.

grin God knew you were going to raise judaism only for me to have raised a thread.showing that Judaism is not from God, so i do not have respect and regard for it.

https://www.nairaland.com/7790701/judaism-not-what-moses-gave

"Formally"! Whose formally? Is it man's or God's?

Is it man who gives you rights or God? Did you take license from any government to talk, walk, play, have sex, fish, farm etc?

Thus, no man has any right to formalise or not formalise anything he did not make, even though they do and their act is unlawful, but people don't know. And man is not the maker of Law.

It is God Who did it and He had already afore given us all our rights including the right to adopt.

Thus, it does not matter whether anybody says they formalise or do not formalise the right of adoption, we already have a right to adopt and it shall be recognized by Law.

And i have shown you examples of the jews in the bible who did it before Joseph eg.Abraham, Eli, Mordecai.
Re: Xtians Answer This If You Know You Know. by MrPRevailer(m): 7:25pm On Aug 05, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

The Law of Marriage.
And under a marriage the couple can adopt any child to be their child, even if they have other children have we have seen happen even in this present time.

Married people have a right to adopt as Joseph and Mary did. Nothing wrong in it.
Bro. this is not biblical.
Mary never adopted a child.

The correct answer is simple. They two are ONE FLESH.
Also, Mary is not from David's lineage. There is no biblical text that claims she is.
Re: Xtians Answer This If You Know You Know. by Busybrain2233: 11:12am On Aug 06, 2023
Tell him please grin

MrPRevailer:

Also, Mary is not from David's lineage. There is no biblical text that claims she is.
Re: Xtians Answer This If You Know You Know. by petra1(m): 8:06pm On Aug 09, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

He was not talking about tribe.
Read your Bible.
The twelve tribes of Isreal came from Jacob.
And David was of the tribe of Judah.
He was talking about the household.

Both Mary and Joseph were from the household of David the King.

Yoruba is a tribe, not a household

Was it that difficult to understand?

Levites marry levites . Was Levi not a household ? Was ephraim not a household? Manage and all the tribes Was that incest?
Re: Xtians Answer This If You Know You Know. by Dtruthspeaker: 5:01am On Aug 10, 2023
MrPRevailer:

I did not say Mary did. She is already carrying The Child in her belly so she does not need adoption.

Thus who needs the adoption?
Only Joseph!

Hence why the people said Matthew 13:55-56
Is not this the carpenter's son? is not his mother called Mary? and his brethren, James, and Joses, and Simon, and Judas? And his sisters, are they not all with us?

Busybrain2233:
Tell him please grin

He has told me and like you, he does not have any reasonable counter.

Adoption still stands.
Re: Xtians Answer This If You Know You Know. by Dtruthspeaker: 5:11am On Aug 10, 2023
petra1:

Levites marry levites . Was Levi not a household ? Was ephraim not a household? Manage and all the tribes Was that incest?

A levite can marry from any tribe provided the woman was never a prostitute or a divorced woman.
Re: Xtians Answer This If You Know You Know. by Busybrain2233: 8:48am On Aug 10, 2023
And yet, you assume you have the best reason for one to be believe the adoption shit.

You guys keep surprising me, can't you see you're making this assertion to suit your narrative according to the dogma passed down to you

Dtruthspeaker:

He has told me and like you, he does not have any reasonable counter.

Adoption still stands.

Re: Xtians Answer This If You Know You Know. by Dtruthspeaker: 4:28pm On Aug 11, 2023
Busybrain2233:
And yet, you assume you have the best reason for one to be believe the adoption shit.

Its already proven we do as none of you are able to give any reasonable reason why it does not stand.

So, clearly, it stands unless and until you can show a very valid reason why it does not.

Busybrain2233:

You guys keep surprising me, can't you see you're making this assertion to suit your narrative according to the dogma passed down to you

You are the one doing just that in looking for what is not missing all because you have to assert your antiChrist dogma.
Re: Xtians Answer This If You Know You Know. by Busybrain2233: 6:01pm On Aug 11, 2023
So how about those Xtians contradicting your assertion?

Dtruthspeaker:

Its already proven we do as none of you are able to give any reasonable reason why it does not stand.

So, clearly, it stands unless and until you can show a very valid reason why it does not.

You are the one doing just that in looking for what is not missing all because you have to assert your antiChrist dogma.
Re: Xtians Answer This If You Know You Know. by Dtruthspeaker: 6:39pm On Aug 11, 2023
Busybrain2233:
So how about those Xtians contradicting your assertion?

Cept you and the other guy who i have answered and now both of you have nothing, i did not see any other person oppose me
Re: Xtians Answer This If You Know You Know. by Busybrain2233: 8:33pm On Aug 11, 2023
Bros, I'm tired of going back and forth with you without any credible rebuttal from you.

Abeg make I use my time do something else.

Dtruthspeaker:

Cept you and the other guy who i have answered and now both of you have nothing, i did not see any other person oppose me
Re: Xtians Answer This If You Know You Know. by Dtruthspeaker: 4:28am On Aug 12, 2023
Busybrain2233:
Bros, I'm tired of going back and forth with you without any credible rebuttal from you.

Abeg make I use my time do something else.

If in Truth. I did not give a credible rebuttal then you would not have been complaining

"Busybrain2233:
And yet, you assume you have the best reason for one to be believe the adoption shit."

And me answering
"Its already proven we do as none of you are able to give any reasonable reason why it does not stand."

So this is you just lamenting and complaining because you and your people are not able to raise any counter at all, even though one week has passed.

So, it is settled, Jesus Christ is the valid son of David via adoption as Moses was a prince of Egypt via adoption.

If Davido adopt you today, tell me weda you no go bite anybody wey won talk say.you no be Adeleke?

Just rest. You have no thing here.
Re: Xtians Answer This If You Know You Know. by Busybrain2233: 11:50am On Aug 12, 2023
Provide the proof that Jesus was adopted by Joseph and stop going around in circles.

Show me where the bible acknowledged that Jesus is now from the lineage of David through adoption.

The bible mentioned he is/was from David's lineage but never demonstrated how he is/was from David's lineage, but here you are adding to the bible what wasn't written.

E belike say u know pass your God.

Your logic of adoption was dead on arrival cus Wikipedia and other historic encyclopedia of learning says: Adoption does not exist formally as a practice in Jewish Law (Halacha).

Dtruthspeaker:

If in Truth. I did not give a credible rebuttal then you would not have been complaining

"Busybrain2233:
And yet, you assume you have the best reason for one to be believe the adoption shit."

And me answering
"Its already proven we do as none of you are able to give any reasonable reason why it does not stand."

So this is you just lamenting and complaining because you and your people are not able to raise any counter at all, even though one week has passed.

So, it is settled, Jesus Christ is the valid son of David via adoption as Moses was a prince of Egypt via adoption.

If Davido adopt you today, tell me weda you no go bite anybody wey won talk say.you no be Adeleke?

Just rest. You have no thing here.
Re: Xtians Answer This If You Know You Know. by Dtruthspeaker: 9:55am On Aug 13, 2023
Busybrain2233:
Provide the proof that Jesus was adopted by Joseph and stop going around in circles.

Show me where the bible acknowledged that Jesus is now from the lineage of David through adoption.

The bible mentioned he is/was from David's lineage but never demonstrated how he is/was from David's lineage, but here you are adding to the bible what wasn't written.

E belike say u know pass your God.

Your logic of adoption was dead on arrival cus Wikipedia and other historic encyclopedia of learning says: Adoption does not exist formally as a practice in Jewish Law (Halacha).

Why na? Just rest. There is nothing for you to say for you have said all these before and my answers to them are there and in the end everyone saw you had nothing to say after my answer, so, you have nothing.
Re: Xtians Answer This If You Know You Know. by Busybrain2233: 11:47am On Aug 15, 2023
No allow over self confidence finish you, always thinking you're right.

Dtruthspeaker:

Why na? Just rest. There is nothing for you to say for you have said all these before and my answers to them are there and in the end everyone saw you had nothing to say after my answer, so, you have nothing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Did Isiah Saw Three Gods In One On A Throne? / Little Known Truths About Prostitutes / The Holy Spirit, Enabler Of Spiritual Growth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.