Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,915 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests (23133 Views)

Pre Employment Medical Tests / My Problems As An Adult. Have I Failed? / Ahmed Abdulrahman Helps His Sick Cleaner Who Failed To Show Up At Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests by Amayabor1: 7:30pm On Jul 31, 2023
fastseo:

I understand that Nigerian doctors will first scare patients before trying to help that patients get better.

https://www.hepbpositive.org.uk/understanding-viral-loads

It is clear you don't even understand the pictures you posted. Your own pictures rubbishes your claim.

You: for you to develop active liver damage, then the virus should be running into hundred of thousands to millions to hundreds of millions.

Your own pictures: 500 to 5000 unlikely to cause harm or infect (notice it didn't say it can't infect. It says it is unlikely to cause infection. Meaning, there is a chance it can). There are people who have underlying conditions that can make it possible for even 500 copies of the virus to cause infection. This is also possible for very young children and theirs can easily progress to chronicity.

5000 to 250,000- low risk (it didn't say no risk. Meaning there is a possibility even 5000 IU/ml can cause an infection).

I guess you are a lab scientist who was tormented in the Nigerian health sector before leaving for the UK. Kpele! grin.

I actually do not blame you though. You do not know the natural history of HBV infection, neither do you understand the pathogenesis.
Re: I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests by adisabarber(m): 7:51pm On Jul 31, 2023
Westman001:

Hepatitis (A/B/C) is not a killer. Stop scaring the young man.

In fact there is cure for C and A,, which means the cure for B would not take too long to be available.

Undetected hepatitis would probably have killed him suddenly
Re: I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests by sisisioge: 8:24pm On Jul 31, 2023
Urbaninspire:

Not a food company but a financial institution

Pls take your test again for your own confirmation and write the HR to cite discrimination.
Re: I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests by OBTOREPA(m): 8:31pm On Jul 31, 2023
Urbaninspire:
I am so depressed at the moment,I passed the first stage, second stage interview,it was a success then I got the invite for the premedical and I failed the medical tests because I have hepatitis,I don't know how hepatitis got into my blood stream,I don't know what to do again,is just 2 much for my head...I need encouragement
Early detection save life. That is why you need Medical checkups once in a while to determine your health status.
Moreover, that should not stop them from employing you because it Can be easily treated. Consult your doctor.
Re: I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests by fastseo: 8:48pm On Jul 31, 2023
Amayabor1:

It is clear you don't even understand the pictures you posted. Your own pictures rubbishes your claim.

You: for you to develop active liver damage, then the virus should be running into hundred of thousands to millions to hundreds of millions.

Your own pictures: 500 to 5000 unlikely to cause harm or infect (notice it didn't say it can't infect. It says it is unlikely to cause infection. Meaning, there is a chance it can). There are people who have underlying conditions that can make it possible for even 500 copies of the virus to cause infection. This is also possible for very young children and theirs can easily progress to chronicity.

5000 to 250,000- low risk (it didn't say no risk. Meaning there is a possibility even 5000 IU/ml can cause an infection).

I guess you are a lab scientist who was tormented in the Nigerian health sector before leaving for the UK. Kpele! grin.

I actually do not blame you though. You do not know the natural history of HBV infection, neither do you understand the pathogenesis.

Well we are not here to trade insult or blame.
am here to give hope to those who are with the infection that they have nothing to fear once they know what they have got and how to manage it and what they should eat and not eat,test they should run.

But in all we keep moving with hope until we get to full old age and exit the world.

if you get hbv... just know that u can live life to old age . give birth, see your grand children and if possible great grandchildren. all u should do is just checking your organs not only for hvb also for other diseases.

to those who are negative should also check their organs... kidney, check your heart, lungs etc at least once in a while. as disease when spotted on time there are drugs to put it under control.

1 Like

Re: I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests by AbuAeesha: 9:19pm On Jul 31, 2023
post=124784534:
#NeverGiveUp

Talking about the Hepatitis,
Below is a very good way to start flushing it out of your system.....
Increase the amount of actual water that you drink during a 24 hour day.
Water helps flush the chemicals and poisons out of your body.
To find out how much water you should drink in a 24 hour period: take your body weight in Kg and divide it by 2.
This equals how many ounces of water you should drink each day.

And definitely you have to still consult your Physician,

Treatment for chronic hepatitis B may include: Antiviral medications.
Several antiviral medicines — including entecavir (Baraclude), tenofovir (Viread), lamivudine (Epivir), adefovir (Hepsera) and telbivudine — can help fight the virus and slow its ability to damage your liver.
These drugs are taken by mouth.

Again , consult your before going for any of the above antiviral medicines 💊.

It will end in praise for you by God's Grace.

Go and SUCCEED.
Excuse o,
I don't mean to mock.
So person wey weight 80kg is advised to drink 40kg of water in 24hr,
No be another wahala be dat?
Re: I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests by UtuokeAlcoholic: 9:31pm On Jul 31, 2023
maasoap:

The same mistake my brother made and in his own case, it cost him his life after all the going up and down
I stopped taking the drugs out of ignorance because the doctor didn't tell me that I have to continue taking the drugs for life and that time I never new HBV is a serious infection.
Re: I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests by UtuokeAlcoholic: 9:42pm On Jul 31, 2023
fastseo:

you shouldn't have stop the medication... its for life because once you stop the virus multiply quickly and start their havoc.

a loss of HBsAg or where the test shows negative means you are free.

run an anti-HBs test to confirm and if positive it means you are free.
a loss of HBsAg gives rise to HBsAb as both can't be positive at same time

go to another lab and run another test
I stopped taking the medications out of ignorance because the doctor didn't tell me that I have to continue taking the drugs for life and that time I never knew HBV is a serious infection. Now that I developed liver cirrhosis, I still wasn't placed on any hepatitis medications but only propranolol to manage the oesophageal varices.
Re: I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests by endsarrrs(f): 9:43pm On Jul 31, 2023
enemyofprogress:
OP no because of this come near this babe o. She is already tooked, the babe is mine

Stop reducing my chances please....cheesy
Re: I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests by phemmyfour: 9:49pm On Jul 31, 2023
maasoap:

What if she got it before the husband? What if her husband doesn't have it? Be careful of what you say!
Olodo

"What if" remains "what if"..... Be careful how you interprete what you read
Re: I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests by Coolgent(m): 9:59pm On Jul 31, 2023
Urbaninspire:
I am so depressed at the moment,I passed the first stage, second stage interview,it was a success then I got the invite for the premedical and I failed the medical tests because I have hepatitis,I don't know how hepatitis got into my blood stream,I don't know what to do again,is just 2 much for my head...I need encouragement

Ensure you undergo the test in 3 different reputable clinic/hospital

Then quote me with the result.
Don't take any medication!!
Re: I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests by Coolgent(m): 10:04pm On Jul 31, 2023
fastseo:
I know it's herpetites B. and most jobs here in Nigeria and Arab countries do discriminate about it and won't employ you if you test positive to it and that's very bad.

well for now just go to the hospital and do a hapertitis B profile and check if your HBeAg is positive or not. if positive then its active but if negative is inactive which means you have no fear of harm.

then secondly you do a viral load test to know the amount in your blood.

then you do a liver scan and also liver function tests.

note: if the HBeAg is negative n viral load is often low like few thousands to hundreds.. you won't need any medication or take any drugs . 80 to 95% of hapertitis b patients are just like this that's why u hardly see someone complaining of liver damage as you can find in kidney damage.

next avoid alcohol, delete it from your menu. stop eating meat as it is to heavy to break down by liver, stop eating fried food or stuff.

eat fruit, vegetables and stuff that are cooked. and stop eating junk.

test members of your family to check if anyone has it and if no then vaccinate everyone.

for Now you should know you have chronic herpetites b.. its definitely not acute.. anyone that just go for test and found out with suprise without eye turning yellow... its chronic. meaning you got it either when u are still a child through blood transfusion either when ur mom was about to birth you and the blood was not screen enough. in the 1990s they hardly screen blood for herpetites and this gave a sharp rise.

for adult... hepatitis b pose little as the immune system will destroy it instantly it get to the body @95/99% of the time an adult is infected. but for children they have low immune system that's why every child get vaccinated at birth since 2004.

As for the cure... no herbal drugs can kill a virus don't let anyone tell you that.
while right now there are some trial drugs they are developing to cure it and within 10 years from now they will find a drug.
Although there is a drug that is giving 30/40% success rate and it will soon be on sale within 3 years from now.

before jumping at treatment which involves taking tenofovir... please ensure that the hbv is active and it is in millions before u take drugs... don't allow any doctor force u to take drugs.. because all this Nigerian doctors have little knowledge on hbv because if you start taking it, u won't stop it else it will resist it in future

someone said drink water... water cannot flush a chronic hbv no matter how u take it.. its only when it's acute you can increase intake of water to help healing process but in chronic it won't affect anything

lastly don't drink any herbal drugs as it can complication things... herpetites b won't kill you so don't fear unless it multiply in millions or hundred of millions (HBeAg positive) and start destroying the liver without u knowing and it takes 20 to 30 years to destroy someone liver and also lifestyle like alcohol intake also contribute how fast it destroy.

Remember to check the HBeAg weather it is positive or not... you can know that through hbv panel test and it is 10k in most lab.

Well articulated!
Op use this advice
Re: I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests by enemyofprogress: 10:20pm On Jul 31, 2023
endsarrrs:

Stop reducing my chances please....cheesy
what chances? I no do you? What is it that you want that I'm not giving you?
Re: I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests by aikyg(m): 10:23pm On Jul 31, 2023
Your priority now should be your health, not the job. Even if they give you the job now, the illness will still be in your way.
Re: I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests by Hawkler: 10:56pm On Jul 31, 2023
You shouldn't have ascertained this to yourself just like that or declined into depression. No please, because no matter how big the hospital is or was I can tell you that most diagnostic machine accuracy wore out with time due to operator error, the wrong amount of maintenance, physical wear and tear & reliability culture failings. Life has so many opportunities to offer you even at your worst state.
Re: I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests by Amayabor1: 4:19am On Aug 01, 2023
fastseo:

Well we are not here to trade insult or blame.
am here to give hope to those who are with the infection that they have nothing to fear once they know what they have got and how to manage it and what they should eat and not eat,test they should run.

But in all we keep moving with hope until we get to full old age and exit the world.

if you get hbv... just know that u can live life to old age . give birth, see your grand children and if possible great grandchildren. all u should do is just checking your organs not only for hvb also for other diseases.

to those who are negative should also check their organs... kidney, check your heart, lungs etc at least once in a while. as disease when spotted on time there are drugs to put it under control.

I agree with you. But don't assume Nigerian doctors will put fear in the mind of patients before they help them. That's a hasty generalisation.

Even though it is good to give hope, you must tell them what they have and the likely outcome. It is not putting fear in them. The truth is that our people hardly go for routine check-up so when you say they should be going for routine check-up to check their organs, I laugh. You are talking like a Westerner and not a Nigerian. The next time many of them come back, they are already having complications from HBV infection (and it is mainly due to lack of money. Many of these tests are not cheap for the average Nigerian).

Hbv is even deadlier than hiv. So, while it is good to give hope, telling them the truth about the infection, the likely prognosis, the things they should avoid, the likely financial cost of treatment and tests etc doesn't mean Nigerian doctors spread fear.

1 Like

Re: I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests by fastseo: 4:56am On Aug 01, 2023
Amayabor1:

I agree with you. But don't assume Nigerian doctors will put fear in the mind of patients before they help them. That's a hasty generalisation.

Even though it is good to give hope, you must tell them what they have and the likely outcome. It is not putting fear in them. The truth is that our people hardly go for routine check-up so when you say they should be going for routine check-up to check their organs, I laugh. You are talking like a Westerner and not a Nigerian. The next time many of them come back, they are already having complications from HBV infection (and it is mainly due to lack of money. Many of these tests are not cheap for the average Nigerian).

Hbv is even deadlier than hiv. So, while it is good to give hope, telling them the truth about the infection, the likely prognosis, the things they should avoid, the likely financial cost of treatment and tests etc doesn't mean Nigerian doctors spread fear.
you see why I hate talking with likes like you? are u a Hepatologist?and what differentiate you from those people who rejected him from working with them all because he was positive?it's because u lack knowledge in this areas that's why u used that statement and ignorance kills faster than anything

a quick reminder those who have low virus has nothing to fear as the virus has little or no effect on them. and majority of this person falls in line with those who are HBeAg negative individuals and 80% of individuals that has HBeAg don't need any drugs as they remain soo for life.
Although some individuals will see reactivation... those who resort to taking alcohol, those who undergo bone marrow transplant/chemotherapy are likely to see reactivation

even those who has high load still have nothing to fear.. Once they are on tenofovir everything is cleared n they should remain in tenofovir for life or till when HBsAg turns negative and it takes teno in less than 6 months to bring viral load down.

and it takes 20 to 30 years for hbv to destroy the liver and for it to successfully do so it must be in hundreds of thousands to hundred of millions.

I have not seen in my entire life where just 2000 viral load lead to cirrhosis unless in places like middle East where they have an aggressive variant and most HBeAg negative I have seen are usually 0 to 400 viral load as their immune system keeps things in check.
all they have to do is to go for yearly check up..... LFT, liver scan and they are fine.

few years from now there will be a drugs as there are many drugs on 2nd trial stage and many have shown efficacy in reducing hepatitis B only few years from now a breakthrough will be found.

1 Like

Re: I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests by BALLOSKI: 5:45am On Aug 01, 2023
post=124784534:
#NeverGiveUp

Talking about the Hepatitis,
Below is a very good way to start flushing it out of your system.....
Increase the amount of actual water that you drink during a 24 hour day.
Water helps flush the chemicals and poisons out of your body.
To find out how much water you should drink in a 24 hour period: take your body weight in Kg and divide it by 2.
This equals how many ounces of water you should drink each day.

And definitely you have to still consult your Physician,

Treatment for chronic hepatitis B may include: Antiviral medications.
Several antiviral medicines — including entecavir (Baraclude), tenofovir (Viread), lamivudine (Epivir), adefovir (Hepsera) and telbivudine — can help fight the virus and slow its ability to damage your liver.
These drugs are taken by mouth.

Again , consult your before going for any of the above antiviral medicines 💊.

It will end in praise for you by God's Grace.

Go and SUCCEED.
If he's weighing 70kg, he should take 35kg of water and this could amount to 35 liters of water in a day.
Re: I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests by TOM208: 7:22am On Aug 01, 2023
Urbaninspire:

Hepatitis is curable take it easy on yourself
Better job will come
Re: I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests by TOM208: 7:50am On Aug 01, 2023
Hepatitis B is curable with Islamic medicine knowledge
Just look for professionals in prophetic medicine.
Thank you
Re: I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests by TOM208: 7:55am On Aug 01, 2023
fastseo:
I know it's herpetites B. and most jobs here in Nigeria and Arab countries do discriminate about it and won't employ you if you test positive to it and that's very bad.

well for now just go to the hospital and do a hapertitis B profile and check if your HBeAg is positive or not. if positive then its active but if negative is inactive which means you have no fear of harm.

note: if the HBeAg is negative n viral load is often low like few thousands to hundreds.. you won't need any medication or take any drugs . 80 to 95% of hapertitis b patients are just like this that's why u hardly see someone complaining of liver damage as you can find in kidney damage.

next avoid alcohol, delete it from your menu. stop eating meat as it is to heavy to break down by liver, stop eating fried food or stuff.

test members of your family to check if anyone has it and if no then vaccinate everyone.

for Now you should know you have chronic herpetites b.. its definitely not acute.. anyone that just go for test and found out with suprise without eye turning yellow... its chronic. meaning you got it either when u are still a child through blood transfusion either when ur mom was about to birth you and the blood was not screen enough. in the 1990s they hardly screen blood for herpetites and this gave a sharp rise.

for adult... hepatitis b pose little as the immune system will destroy it instantly it get to the body @95/99% of the time an adult is infected. but for children they have low immune system that's why every child get vaccinated at birth since 2004.

As for the cure... no herbal drugs can kill a virus don't let anyone tell you that.
while right now there are some trial drugs they are developing to cure it and within 10 years from now they will find a drug.
Although there is a drug that is giving 30/40% success rate and it will soon be on sale within 3 years from now.

before jumping at treatment which involves taking tenofovir... please ensure that the hbv is active and it is in millions before u take drugs... don't allow any doctor force u to take drugs.. because all this Nigerian doctors have little knowledge on hbv because if you start taking it, u won't stop it else it will resist it in future

someone said drink water... water cannot flush a chronic hbv no matter how u take it.. its only when it's acute you can increase intake of water to help healing process but in chronic it won't affect anything

lastly don't drink any herbal drugs as it can complication things... herpetites b won't kill you so don't fear unless it multiply in millions or hundred of millions (HBeAg positive) and start destroying the liver without u knowing and it takes 20 to 30 years to destroy someone liver and also lifestyle like alcohol intake also contribute how fast it destroy.

Remember to check the HBeAg weather it is positive or not... you can know that through hbv panel test and it is 10k in most lab.

Knowledge is power

Who told you that there's no cure for hepatitis B?

The problem we have here in Nigeria is that once there's no medical cure for a disease they believe it is over. If you are cured through other means like Islamic medicine or traditional medicine they will tell you is try and error even after curing so many people.

I will advise you to look for Islamic medicine shop in your state and tell them you want medicine for hepatitis and that's all you will be fine. I have a family member who has been cured from this disease too. The reason I will not be mentioning any of the medicine hear is because of the dosage, dosage is very important in any drug because if you take overdose it may cause another problem, this is why you must see professionals in Islamic medicine.

I will tell you something that will be helpful now and keep your body in good condition. Get pure honey (Original natural honey), please buy from trusted people only because if the honey is not natural honey it can complicate the problem on ground. You can get the natural pure honey at Islamic medicine shop too, when you get the honey take a table spoon first thing in the morning and then take warm water not hot water please.

Most importantly cure is from Almighty God, pray to God to heal you completely.
Re: I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests by waveman2: 8:47am On Aug 01, 2023
Probably it's a new format to disqualify candidates.Nothing person no go see for nigeria.
abba190:
happened to me last year tested + in one hospital and test - in 2different hospitals
Re: I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests by mikaael(m): 8:52am On Aug 01, 2023
saphiere:
I understand. I've been there. Mine wasn't medical. Mine was certificate. I didn't let it stopped me. I pushed and here I am today.
My advice; Keep pushing.

Sorry to ask
What was the certificate issue
Re: I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests by saphiere(f): 11:47am On Aug 01, 2023
mikaael:

Sorry to ask
What was the certificate issue
I'm undergraduate getting a graduate position.
Re: I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests by bouncin04(m): 12:48pm On Aug 01, 2023
fastseo:

well for now just go to the hospital and do a hapertitis B profile and check if your HBeAg is positive or not. if positive then its active but if negative is inactive which means you have no fear of harm. u just have to be doing liver function test and scan once in a year to check how ur liver is.

What are some of it's symptoms please?
Re: I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests by maasoap(m): 12:59pm On Aug 01, 2023
phemmyfour:
Olodo

"What if" remains "what if" ..... Be careful how you interprete what you read
Why refocusing her mind to her husband? Why placing emphasis on the husband alleged "unfaithfulness" like that's the only way people contract hepatitis? You see, you are not only an olodo but also a home breaker.
Re: I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests by maasoap(m): 1:05pm On Aug 01, 2023
UtuokeAlcoholic:
I stopped taking the drugs out of ignorance because the doctor didn't tell me that I have to continue taking the drugs for life and that time I never new HBV is a serious infection.
Same thing. He was never told!
Re: I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests by maasoap(m): 1:08pm On Aug 01, 2023
TOM208:
Hepatitis B is curable
That's a lie! You need to seek knowledge about it before you misinform people.
If a patient is lucky, the virus goes away on its own, nothing to do with drugs. But it is not curable.
Re: I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests by fastseo: 1:09pm On Aug 01, 2023
bouncin04:

What are some of it's symptoms please?
u only get symptoms at early stage of acute and not everyone show this symptoms but some people have yellowish skin, eyes, fever, etc...

When it enters chronic... no symptoms at all because when the liver is sick it shows no symptoms (but if u pay more attention to the right section of ur ribs... each time u eat oily food, fried stuff or anything too hard for the liver.. 'then u feel this ichy but most people will pass that as nothing) unless when it is unable to perform it function again.... then just like the kidney... the belly start to grow big.

so when u test positive n chronic .. remain calm and do a yearly check up just like someone having a BP. if there is need to take drugs u start taking a - (1 tablet) tablet daily called tenofovir just like vitamin c.. and u will be fine. nothing of whatever will go wrong with u and leave normal life till other sickness or natural old age kills the person.

1 Like

Re: I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests by bouncin04(m): 2:09pm On Aug 01, 2023
fastseo:

u only get symptoms at early stage of acute and not everyone show this symptoms but some people have yellowish skin, eyes, fever, etc...

When it enters chronic... no symptoms at all because when the liver is sick it shows no symptoms (but if u pay more attention to the right section of ur ribs... each time u eat oily food, fried stuff or anything too hard for the liver.. 'then u feel this ichy but most people will pass that as nothing) unless when it is unable to perform it function again.... then just like the kidney... the belly start to grow big.

so when u test positive n chronic .. remain calm and do a yearly check up just like someone having a BP. if there is need to take drugs u start taking a - (1 tablet) tablet daily called tenofovir just like vitamin c.. and u will be fine. nothing of whatever will go wrong with u and leave normal life till other sickness or natural old age kills the person.

Thanks
Re: I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests by Amayabor1: 3:43pm On Aug 01, 2023
fastseo:

you see why I hate talking with likes like you? are u a Hepatologist?and what differentiate you from those people who rejected him from working with them all because he was positive?it's because u lack knowledge in this areas that's why u used that statement and ignorance kills faster than anything

a quick reminder those who have low virus has nothing to fear as the virus has little or no effect on them. and majority of this person falls in line with those who are HBeAg negative individuals and 80% of individuals that has HBeAg don't need any drugs as they remain soo for life.
Although some individuals will see reactivation... those who resort to taking alcohol, those who undergo bone marrow transplant/chemotherapy are likely to see reactivation

even those who has high load still have nothing to fear.. Once they are on tenofovir everything is cleared n they should remain in tenofovir for life or till when HBsAg turns negative and it takes teno in less than 6 months to bring viral load down.

and it takes 20 to 30 years for hbv to destroy the liver and for it to successfully do so it must be in hundreds of thousands to hundred of millions.

I have not seen in my entire life where just 2000 viral load lead to cirrhosis unless in places like middle East where they have an aggressive variant and most HBeAg negative I have seen are usually 0 to 400 viral load as their immune system keeps things in check.
all they have to do is to go for yearly check up..... LFT, liver scan and they are fine.

few years from now there will be a drugs as there are many drugs on 2nd trial stage and many have shown efficacy in reducing hepatitis B only few years from now a breakthrough will be found.

You are an adult. Stop being emotional. Medicine is not done with emotions. HBV is more deadlier than HIV is a medical fact. It doesn't mean I am putting fear in the mind of OP. Stop crying more than the bereaved.

Some hundreds of copies of HBV can cause acute liver failure (who even mentioned Cirrhosis? Or you don't know the difference between acute liver failure and cirrhosis?).

You are just blabbing, making the same mistakes I have corrected you of before.

Please, go and read by previous comments and be informed!
Re: I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests by sinaj(f): 4:20pm On Aug 01, 2023
toyosiolamide:

What sort of job are you doing and where are you doing the job-I mean country.No one should discriminate you because you have a blood borne virus...you can take this up big time
He cant take anything up. Hepatitis can be transmitted easily via contact with sweat, urine or saliva. So no company will willingly employ anyone infected with hepatitis B cos you will endangering other staff and will even risk law suits from staff that dont have hepatitis B

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari To Fire 6000 Workers In FAAN, NAMA NCAA / NNPC Or A First Generation Bank? / Being A Graduate Is Not Enough! You Need Skills?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.