Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Why I 'banned' My Wife From Early Morning Radio Prayer. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why I 'banned' My Wife From Early Morning Radio Prayer. (45207 Views)

How can I stop my wife from divorcing me? / Kaduna Pensioner Burns Down His House To Prevent Estranged Wife From Returning / Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I 'banned' My Wife From Early Morning Radio Prayer. by 1Sharon(f): 12:14am On Aug 01, 2023
LINSAR:

There's nothing wrong with a woman being on a higher spiritual level than her husband. Infact, it is desirable that way.

All the times my dad will make late night journeys against my mom's wish, have police cases, family issues, health issues e.t.c, it was my mom staying awake to pray for him. If not for her, my dad would have been long gone.

A prayer warrior is one of the desirable qualities of a good wife. Men are stubborn and adamant. They know how to put themselves in dangerous situations. We need a spiritually stronger wife!

Lol, and what about people that were spiritually strong but ended up dying anyway? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why I 'banned' My Wife From Early Morning Radio Prayer. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:15am On Aug 01, 2023
LINSAR:

There's nothing wrong with a woman being on a higher spiritual level than her husband. Infact, it is desirable that way.

All the times my dad will make late night journeys against my mom's wish, have police cases, family issues, health issues e.t.c, it was my mom staying awake to pray for him. If not for her, my dad would have been long gone.

A prayer warrior is one of the desirable qualities of a good wife. Men are stubborn and adamant. They know how to put themselves in dangerous situations. We need a spiritually stronger wife!

When will you people learn to take responsibility for yourselves? What's wrong with you being the spiritually stronger one?

5 Likes

Re: Why I 'banned' My Wife From Early Morning Radio Prayer. by 1Sharon(f): 12:19am On Aug 01, 2023
pocohantas:

Your dad should have learned to pray for himself if his life is important to him or at least, stop going for late night journeys. Only a Nigerian man would put his own life at risk and expect his wife to pray for him to stay alive. While she gets older than him. Goodluck to your parents. My own father didn't go out late at night or have police cases, so my mum didn't have to do vigils praying. Maybe that is why she doesn't look old.

😂 🤣
Notice how he admitted men are adamant and put themselves in dangerous situations.

Yet they blame the stresses of women and innocent children as the reason why they don't live long.

He's advocating for a spirtual wife that will save him from himself, instead of aspiring to be that spiritual person.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I 'banned' My Wife From Early Morning Radio Prayer. by BALLOSKI: 5:57am On Aug 01, 2023
MrsTwrite:
Daddy wey dey pamper.😂🤣😂
Just imagine...

What kind of stupid line is that?

1 Like

Re: Why I 'banned' My Wife From Early Morning Radio Prayer. by TenQ: 6:17am On Aug 01, 2023
Hello Sir
@ Explore2xmore
@gaskiyamagana

I received a ban from the Nairaland bots (on the Religion section) while replying to your mail. I will complete it God willing when released.

I appreciate your knowledge.

Have a beautiful day sirs?
Re: Why I 'banned' My Wife From Early Morning Radio Prayer. by Mekus007001: 7:12am On Aug 01, 2023
You're an insecure Man....as a fellow Man I am telling you.... your excuses are childish, I pity the unfortunate woman that agreed to stay married to you....
Re: Why I 'banned' My Wife From Early Morning Radio Prayer. by MrsTwrite(f): 8:12am On Aug 01, 2023
BALLOSKI:
Just imagine...

What kind of stupid line is that?

That song is streams of joy favorite song,🤣😂 I really dunno how people see God again.
Re: Why I 'banned' My Wife From Early Morning Radio Prayer. by pocohantas(f): 8:24am On Aug 01, 2023
1Sharon:

😂 🤣
Notice how he admitted men are adamant and put themselves in dangerous situations.

Yet they blame the stresses of women and innocent children as the reason why they don't live long.

He's advocating for a spirtual wife that will save him from himself, instead of aspiring to be that spiritual person.

They would admit to whatever when it is favourable for them. They don't live long because of their lifestyles and also they are most times older. They are always stressed and broke taking care of their families. But never stressed to have numerous side chicks.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I 'banned' My Wife From Early Morning Radio Prayer. by kelly72: 8:27am On Aug 01, 2023
Aladeintl:

There was this popular MoG from Ibadan who do early morning prayer on Ajilete FM that I adamantly forbid my wife from listening to.

I told her, 'I am not saying you shouldn't listen to him but not under my own roof.'

I didn't banned her because the man was fake. I didn't think the MoG is fake, but I find some of his modus operandi unbiblical.

Likewise, some songs like Daddy wey dey pamper is not fit my own family. While I am around, she mustn't.

I will soon delete that song from her phone sef.

Read tales of a Nursing Dad here www.joelalade.home.blog

I once collected her purse and gave her only transport fare when she was going for a crusade organized by one prophet olororo.

What is my drift? I have no qualm with Pastor Jerry Eze and his YouTube early morning prayer ministry but it is a disgrace and dishonour to you, the man of the house, if your woman can wake up to listen to other man before you.

It's a disgrace to my fatherhood if my kids are doing morning devotion via internet led by another man and wife and kids aren't to be blamed.

Therefore, we men, should truly man up and be the leader God made us.

The likes of Pastor Jerry Eze and co come into equation because many men are not spiritual leader. He is filling the gaps created by spiritually-absent fathers.

Your wife jumping from one prayer mountain to another is because you haven't ascertain your spiritual headship in the head.

And for those joining Pastor Jerry from their boyfriend's room, just dey play ooo, dey play ooo.

May God helps us to discharge our duties accordingly.

Ire oooooooo

I've started hearing about that name in recent times. Who is he bikonu? I heard they say he has become richer than Bill Gates from posting videos on YouTube. Hmnn....Nigerians and lies.
Re: Why I 'banned' My Wife From Early Morning Radio Prayer. by LINSAR: 9:40am On Aug 01, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

When will you people learn to take responsibility for yourselves? What's wrong with you being the spiritually stronger one?

Anybody can be spiritually stronger.
Re: Why I 'banned' My Wife From Early Morning Radio Prayer. by LINSAR: 9:41am On Aug 01, 2023
1Sharon:

Lol, and what about people that were spiritually strong but ended up dying anyway? undecided

Everybody is going to die at their time.
Re: Why I 'banned' My Wife From Early Morning Radio Prayer. by Godstime234: 10:30am On Aug 01, 2023
shiwex:
Dey fool yourself there........

How are you fooling yourself
Re: Why I 'banned' My Wife From Early Morning Radio Prayer. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:55pm On Aug 01, 2023
LINSAR:

Anybody can be spiritually stronger.

You're irresponsible.

Being spiritually stronger or whatever won't stop fate from happening to you though, just so you know. Before you start looking for a woman that can bind and cast demons for you, get that into your thick skull.

2 Likes

Re: Why I 'banned' My Wife From Early Morning Radio Prayer. by jetson06: 1:16pm On Aug 01, 2023
Your head is there. Me I have banned my wife from going to church and attending women prayer meetings and choir practise. I broke a choir master's head with bottle for making advances at my wife. I also warned the Pastor and ministers not to ever contact my wife or I send soldiers to lock the church up as the son of a Retired Major General.
Re: Why I 'banned' My Wife From Early Morning Radio Prayer. by Acidosis(m): 1:30pm On Aug 01, 2023
Excellent and well said. Your wife wakes up every morning to listen to pastor olororo because you have failed in your spiritual responsibility as the head of the home to coordinate devotions and proper prayers in your home. Do your job and your wife will follow your lead.

I'm not a fan of replacing personal devotions with YouTube prayers. But bad as e bad, to follow YouTube prayers better pass nothing.

And some of you, authoritarian men, are actually very wicked. You don't like spirituality and prayers but you guys won't stop disturbing church girls for marriage. That's the height of wickedness. There are women like you who don't do prayers and church programmes, go after them and leave church girls alone.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I 'banned' My Wife From Early Morning Radio Prayer. by NoToPile: 1:59pm On Aug 01, 2023
Acidosis:
Excellent and well said. Your wife wakes up every morning to listen to pastor olororo because you have failed in your spiritual responsibility as the head of the home to coordinate devotions and proper prayers in your home. Do your job and your wife will follow your lead.

I'm not a fan of replacing personal devotions with YouTube prayers. But bad as e bad, to follow YouTube prayers better pass nothing.

And some of you, authoritarian men, are actually very wicked. You don't like spirituality and prayers but you guys won't stop disturbing church girls for marriage. That's the height of wickedness. There are women like you who don't do prayers and church programmes, go after them and leave church girls alone.

@bolded Preach it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I 'banned' My Wife From Early Morning Radio Prayer. by Nnadykings: 2:01pm On Aug 01, 2023
Don't really know why some men over react to everything their spouse does just to prove that they are head of the house , that's bullshit men, yes I know a man is supposed to take charge in his house, but it doesn't mean you should control even the little freedom your wife has as a human being , remember you married her for love not as a slave , then why must you stop her from listening to what uplift her soul just because it's a voice from another man to me I see it as jealousy not being in control , these are the things women endure in most marriages at the end they will still blame them for not being faithful and submissive,,,,,, mr oga of the house if you were to be in the place of your wife and someone tells you to stop what make you to be happy how will you feel , not as If she is those type of ladies that wakes up the next thing they on the internet viewing latest trends ,, abeg make una let the poor breathe o

4 Likes

Re: Why I 'banned' My Wife From Early Morning Radio Prayer. by descarado: 2:23pm On Aug 01, 2023
Good writer. Great content for an average Nigerian mind.
Re: Why I 'banned' My Wife From Early Morning Radio Prayer. by LINSAR: 3:55pm On Aug 01, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

You're irresponsible.

Being spiritually stronger or whatever won't stop fate from happening to you though. Just so you know. Before you start looking for a woman that can bind and cast demons for you, get that into your thick skull.

I'm irresponsible because I said anybody can be spiritually stronger?

Do you lack comprehension skills or it's behavioral etiquettes you lack?

Since spirituality won't stop fate from happening to us, are you suggesting we should all stop being spiritual? We should stop praying, stop reading the bible/quran, stop worshipping God?
Re: Why I 'banned' My Wife From Early Morning Radio Prayer. by LINSAR: 4:00pm On Aug 01, 2023
Nnadykings:
Don't really know why some men over react to everything their spouse does just to prove that they are head of the house , that's bullshit men, yes I know a man is supposed to take charge in his house, but it doesn't mean you should control even the little freedom your wife has as a human being ,

For learning's sake, how can a man take charge of his home without being controlling?

Can he keep his mouth shut, close his eyes to many things and still lead and be in charge?
Re: Why I 'banned' My Wife From Early Morning Radio Prayer. by 1Sharon(f): 4:25pm On Aug 01, 2023
LINSAR:

I'm irresponsible because I said anybody can be spiritually stronger?

Do you lack comprehension skills or it's behavioral etiquettes you lack?

Since spirituality won't stop fate from happening to us, are you suggesting we should all stop being spiritual? We should stop praying, stop reading the bible/quran, stop worshipping God?

Just look at the countries that don't worship "God" like Japan. They're far advanced compared to Nigeria.

I guess shintoism is serving them well. Maybe Nigeria needs a paradigm shift.

It's madness to do the same thing over and over and expect different outcomes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I 'banned' My Wife From Early Morning Radio Prayer. by Acidosis(m): 4:59pm On Aug 01, 2023
NoToPile:

@bolded Preach it.

wink
Re: Why I 'banned' My Wife From Early Morning Radio Prayer. by bukatyne(f): 7:34pm On Aug 01, 2023
LINSAR:

For learning's sake, how can a man take charge of his home without being controlling?

Can he keep his mouth shut, close his eyes to many things and still lead and be in charge?

Taking charge aka leading & controlling are two different concepts.

Nobody asked him to close his eyes however he needs to lead BY EXAMPLE and dialogue/effectively communicate with his wife/family when required.

1 Like

Re: Why I 'banned' My Wife From Early Morning Radio Prayer. by Acidosis(m): 8:06pm On Aug 01, 2023
1Sharon:

Just look at the countries that don't worship "God" like Japan. They're far advanced compared to Nigeria.

It's unfortunate that we are still blaming one of the greatest comparative advantage we have as a nation. Saudi Arabi and Israel found a way to convert their "religious" history to cash. But here, we are blaming Churches every second.

We all read about Prophet TB Joshua (God bless his soul) and how his church attracted the highest number of foreigners in Nigeria, 10x more than what the federal government and private sector (combined) could do.

With a serious government support, religion and entertainment are two key areas that can take this country to an enviable height. No be everybodi get brain for robotic and coding o. We are a late entrant.

With entertainment, Burna and WizKid have displaced many top western artistes even in their own backyard.. With religion, we have people who are potential Kenneth Hagin, Reinhard Bonnke, etc. The level of crowd Pastor Chris would pull in South Africa, no single individual or groups of individuals from this country can..! These men can settle international relations issues with a phone call. Unfortunately..... Unfortunately... We are messing around.

Look at Pastor Jerry Eze, this MOG attracts over 200,000 LIVE viewers every single day on YouTube (only). Many of these people are not Nigerians. But he's somehow projected the country well. We have an advantage but we don't see it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I 'banned' My Wife From Early Morning Radio Prayer. by LINSAR: 9:13pm On Aug 01, 2023
1Sharon:

Saudi Arabia is the most religious country to me. Look at Qatar, UAE, Oman, Morocco, Tunisia and the likes. How about Israel, Italy, Ukraine and the likes.
Are they not religious and advanced?

How do we explain selling our own people as slaves to the whites? Is that one religion related?
How about corruption, nepotism, tribalism, thuggery, cultism and other bad vices? Is it religion related?

Africa(excluding North Africa) is a backward continent, religion or not.
Re: Why I 'banned' My Wife From Early Morning Radio Prayer. by LINSAR: 9:24pm On Aug 01, 2023
bukatyne:

Taking charge aka leading & controlling are two different concepts.

Nobody asked him to close his eyes however he needs to lead BY EXAMPLE and dialogue/effectively communicate with his wife/family when required.

With my knowledge of human relations, your suggested solution alone doesn't always work.

What if I lead by example and my wife refuses to follow?
What if I communicate with her about my displeasure regarding the revealing dresses she wears, and she tells me I don't have the right to complain over a dress she bought with her money?

At this stage, the man is no longer seen as the head, she proved that he has no authority. Strict measures have to be applied.
Re: Why I 'banned' My Wife From Early Morning Radio Prayer. by BALLOSKI: 7:32am On Aug 02, 2023
MrsTwrite:

That song is streams of joy favorite song,🤣😂 I really dunno how people see God again.
haba...

Nigerians are so dubious that they also feel they can manipulate God.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Has The Lockdown Opened Your Eyes To? / Pablo Classic Fasaki's Mother, Bola Fasaki. Is She The Youngest Mother-In-Law? / A Family Of 11 With, 4 Sets Of Identical Twins And A Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.