Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Ganduje’s Posters Spotted At APC HQ Amid Chairmanship Rumour - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje’s Posters Spotted At APC HQ Amid Chairmanship Rumour (14923 Views)

Commotion As Car Catches Fire At APC HQ / Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) / 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu's Posters Spotted In Ikoyi, VI & Allen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje’s Posters Spotted At APC HQ Amid Chairmanship Rumour by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:19am On Jul 31, 2023
AntiChristian:

When will your wailing stop?

You self get criminal past!
Mention his criminal past. So you're happy to be led by a president with a sordid criminal past?

So what's then the reward for integrity
Re: Ganduje’s Posters Spotted At APC HQ Amid Chairmanship Rumour by AntiChristian: 9:28am On Jul 31, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:

Mention his criminal past. So you're happy to be led by a president with a sordid criminal past?

So what's then the reward for integrity

Where is the criminal act?
Re: Ganduje’s Posters Spotted At APC HQ Amid Chairmanship Rumour by Badguy77(m): 9:29am On Jul 31, 2023
IconicR:
I expected you to be rude because that's how obidients role. Let me remind you again that Obi came third and he stand no chance in court. Tinubu will surely rescue Nigeria even if you wish him failure.

With all due respect, there is something wrong with your head. So the current situation of things in this country is good abi? Somebody that promised to get rid of corruption is appointing the same corrupt people in to his cabinet and you feel there is nothing wrong abi.? Anybody that complain now is an obedient you are sick. The day they decide to contest for public office, that is the day their business automatically becomes ours.
Re: Ganduje’s Posters Spotted At APC HQ Amid Chairmanship Rumour by Alliswell248: 9:35am On Jul 31, 2023
Racoon:
A president with a criminal past and a party chair with a criminal past. A bullion vans criminal versus a babanriga dollar bribe stuffing criminal. This is the despicable shamelessness the APC depicts

While others are strategizing, you and other Ipob miscreants making noise. Inec didn't count noise during the election.

Keep up with your noise.
Re: Ganduje’s Posters Spotted At APC HQ Amid Chairmanship Rumour by Badguy77(m): 9:38am On Jul 31, 2023
ogunsbanjul:
I will agree with you only if your presidential candidate who happen to be your bloda is not a thief who import/sells fake products, if he can swear if he has not be involved in corrupt practices, carry drugs in his life and only if your region is not rated the most criminal and have the most drug dealers in the Nigeria. Asiwaju will spend 8 uninterrupted years as Nigeria president. Your bloda is not meant to be Nigeria president but traders president in Nnweka and Onitsha

This one brain dey inside gutter I swear... Chai are you blind,deaf and crippled? Olorun o am lost for words to tell you it's just a pity.. Continue
Re: Ganduje’s Posters Spotted At APC HQ Amid Chairmanship Rumour by prophetfire: 9:42am On Jul 31, 2023
IconicR:
I expected you to be rude because that's how obidients role. Let me remind you again that Obi came third and he stand no chance in court. Tinubu will surely rescue Nigeria even if you wish him failure.
. My own concern is why the ruling party is a party of thieves with criminal records.
The president, senate president, party chairman
Re: Ganduje’s Posters Spotted At APC HQ Amid Chairmanship Rumour by wolesmile(m): 9:43am On Jul 31, 2023
Racoon:
A president with a criminal past and a party chair with a criminal past. A bullion vans criminal versus a babanriga dollar bribe stuffing criminal. This is the despicable shamelessness the APC depicts

Be very honest with yourself. Did he steal money through bullion van?
All of you are just shouting bullion van upandan as if he stole money through the bullion van, or as if he robbed the bullion vans meant to transport money to banks.
Better you guys start asking for forgiveness.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ganduje’s Posters Spotted At APC HQ Amid Chairmanship Rumour by Microwhy: 9:49am On Jul 31, 2023
Racoon:
Fvck you.. swear with your life that you don't have criminal past.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ganduje’s Posters Spotted At APC HQ Amid Chairmanship Rumour by Azzik: 9:51am On Jul 31, 2023
[quote author=IconicR post=124773904] Face your party and fake messiah and leave other people's party alone.[/quote
Shut up and stop supporting rubbish
Re: Ganduje’s Posters Spotted At APC HQ Amid Chairmanship Rumour by Microwhy: 9:57am On Jul 31, 2023
prophetfire:
. My own concern is why the ruling party is a party of thieves with criminal records.
The president, senate president, party chairman
Ask yourself, can he really do away with politicians in his government?
Tinubu is a wise man. He appointed them and if they're found wanting, Tinubu will surely terminate them.
Did you know Malami, Emefiele, Accountant General, Minister of Agriculture and the Cabal in Buhari government before? A thief will always be a thief.
Why did he push Ganduje away to Apc chairmanship? Its a party things and if he steal from Apc, NWC will remove him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ganduje’s Posters Spotted At APC HQ Amid Chairmanship Rumour by Chiefpriestt: 10:10am On Jul 31, 2023
IconicR:
What a deluded comment. A criminal drug lord will rescue Nigeria ? Just dey play
Re: Ganduje’s Posters Spotted At APC HQ Amid Chairmanship Rumour by Pwettylinda(f): 10:13am On Jul 31, 2023
Ganduje should be in Prison by now Nigeria is a serious country but as usual APC corruption
Re: Ganduje’s Posters Spotted At APC HQ Amid Chairmanship Rumour by joe1309: 10:15am On Jul 31, 2023
Racoon:
ur Peter Obi is not a saint either, he has a criminal past as well, you that talking also have a criminal past too....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ganduje’s Posters Spotted At APC HQ Amid Chairmanship Rumour by buzorcharles(m): 10:16am On Jul 31, 2023
IconicR:
I support him because he's very loyal to Asiwaju

I spit on ur existence. Ur life is so dependent that u forget u exist. Waste of earthly space. Remember they are human like u and u should try leave a mark of life in this earth b4 u leave earth. Am not living for living sake.
Re: Ganduje’s Posters Spotted At APC HQ Amid Chairmanship Rumour by UncleDS(m): 10:25am On Jul 31, 2023
There is something that disgusts about the gang of politicians in power actually, corruption seems to be the binding force.
Re: Ganduje’s Posters Spotted At APC HQ Amid Chairmanship Rumour by pharmaking: 10:56am On Jul 31, 2023
Peter Obi will never be president in this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ganduje’s Posters Spotted At APC HQ Amid Chairmanship Rumour by EngGandalf: 11:31am On Jul 31, 2023
Racoon:
You must be delusional.There is nothing iconic about you. So you are comfortable with criminals ruling you and your nation? It is not the APC that promised to fight corruption? Why can't they live by example? The President of a country legitimate or illegitimate is a public servant that is open to scrutiny.
Tell me one country in the world that is not ruled by criminals…… you wey dey talk. You be holy prophet? Abi no b human being like you dey later turn governor or minister etc….

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ganduje’s Posters Spotted At APC HQ Amid Chairmanship Rumour by favor914: 11:36am On Jul 31, 2023
Racoon:
Racoon 🦝 your wailing has really intensified of late?
Re: Ganduje’s Posters Spotted At APC HQ Amid Chairmanship Rumour by favor914: 11:38am On Jul 31, 2023
EngGandalf:

Tell me one country in the world that is not ruled by criminals…… you wey dey talk. You be holy prophet? Abi no b human being like you dey later turn governor or minister etc….
The ironic fact is that the racoon papa na former military governor wey empty my state treasury back then in the mid 1990’s, from sources, e be like say the acquired funds done deplete, hence his wailing today.

Pot they call kettle black.
Re: Ganduje’s Posters Spotted At APC HQ Amid Chairmanship Rumour by favor914: 11:43am On Jul 31, 2023
UncleDS:
There is something that disgusts about the gang of politicians in power actually, corruption seems to be the binding force.
Are you not a Nigerian from the country of the fantastically corrupt? There is no difference between you & them.
Re: Ganduje’s Posters Spotted At APC HQ Amid Chairmanship Rumour by favor914: 11:49am On Jul 31, 2023
wolesmile:

Be very honest with yourself. Did he steal money through bullion van?
All of you are just shouting bullion van upandan as if he stole money through the bullion van, or as if he robbed the bullion vans meant to transport money to banks.
Better you guys start asking for forgiveness.
You dey mind that poor wailing racoon, with their peasant mentality, When did bullion van delivering or picking up money from an individual become a crime?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ganduje’s Posters Spotted At APC HQ Amid Chairmanship Rumour by ItswellMike: 6:00am On Aug 01, 2023
IconicR:
I support him because he's very loyal to Asiwaju

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aregbesola And Lai Mohammed All Smiles At Ramadan Lecture In Kwara (Photos) / We Are Excited Tinubu Emerged APC Flag Bearer – YCE / We Will Win Governorship Election By Hook Or Crook – Kano APC Chairman, Abbas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.