Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,116 members, 7,818,329 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

#monday Heads Up - Why Your Salary Is A Veritable Weapon Of Wealth - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / #monday Heads Up - Why Your Salary Is A Veritable Weapon Of Wealth (111 Views)

Achieving Wealth Using The Financial Vowels Of Wealth - A,E,I,O,U. / THE MOST POPULAR WEAPON OF THE POOR you must not use / Salary Is Important But Real Estate Investments Is IMPORTANTER (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#monday Heads Up - Why Your Salary Is A Veritable Weapon Of Wealth by wellsprings: 8:47am On Jul 31, 2023
In Nigeria, folks like to complain about the endemic poverty and the seeming no way out of it. Let your case be different. If you start to cultivate prosperity mindset, you will see the bleak outlook replaced by shining light. How do you cultivate PROSPERITY MINDSET and make your CASE different from others? I will share a secret with you about a WEAPON you have but which I suspect you underestimate a whole lot. IT IS YOUR SALARY!!!!!

Yes, your SALARY is a veritable weapon for building wealth if you know how to deploy it smartly. And I actually mean a chunk of it – not all. What we call at my $A$A INVESTMENT CLUB “the magical DISPOSABLE NAIRA”. Thing is, no matter how BIG, MEDIUM or SMALL you think your salary is, if you can have the DISCIPLINE to invest a “chunk” of it every month in STRATEGIC STOCKS, you are on your way to building WEALTH because the ‘CHUNK’ invested overtime will compound in value to become BIG – a liquid asset you can harvest when in need of CRITICAL FUND aside the constant dividends you will earn on it. In my case, I started by investing N10k of my salary every month and was I surprised to get alert in my account when dividends were paid…I was ecstatic. You need to experience it to love it…It is sweet addiction I encourage you to try. Smiles.

So how can you get started? Give me a ring and I will share my $A$A INVESTMENT CLUB brochure with you. It’s open to adult investors with eye on MEDIUM to LONG TERM INVESTMENT in Nigerian STOCKS so that the gains of COMPOUNDING INTEREST can fallow on the investment. Minimum investment per month starts at N10k. Believe me, as an investment lawyer doing business in Lagos, Nigeria, if you don’t start to think of your salary like the TALENT mentioned in the ancient parable, you might be on a very looonnngg thing. I can alchemize it for you for a small commission.

Expecting your call. 07058584237

Cheers to prosperity.

I remain your top wealth alchemist.
WSO

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Hire The Best Solar Panel Installer / . / Crak Revenue CPA Account For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.