Stats: 3,161,549 members, 7,847,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:26 PM

Please Help Me Thank God,i Just Got Admission - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help Me Thank God,i Just Got Admission (4304 Views)

Thank GOD, I Made It / Thank God! I Have Just Been Offered An Appointment / Join Me Thank God, I Just Got A New Job. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Please Help Me Thank God,i Just Got Admission by timacisa(f): 7:35pm On Sep 14, 2007
A HMO needs an IT Administrator to do the following : ( hr@itsi.com.ng )

Systems administration for the company, including networks, applications, databases. This includes implementation, configuration, coordination, control, maintenance, troubleshooting, security and usage monitoring.

Examples of Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
This class specification lists the major duties and requirements of the job and is not all-inclusive. Incumbent(s) may be expected to perform job-related duties other than those contained in this document and may be required to have specific job-related knowledge and skills.

• Performs basic systems security administration functions, including creating customer profiles and accounts
• Scan the network for viruses , worms, spywares etc.
• Update the antivirus , antispyware and softwares on all machines on the network.
• Suggest and implement new network security standards for the existing network.
• Monitors and manages system resources, including CPU usage, disk usage, Hard disk and DVD backup systems, and response times to maintain operating efficiency
• Performs systems backups and recovery procedures
• Writes or modifies basic scripts to resolve performance problems and automate systems administration tasks
• Participates in disaster recovery testing
• Maintains system documentation and logs
• Performs or assists in troubleshooting and diagnosing production problems; corrects identified problems
• Performs systems administration functions for the company wide e-mail system
• Maintain network security authentication including IP telephony security, application security, event investigations and compliance enforcement. Review personnel conduct in relation to data protection
• Administer secure links with public key encryption, anti-virus, user authentication and intrusion detection
• Provide monitoring and primary response and intervention for information technology related security incidents and violations.
• Manages servers in a Active Directory environment, ensuring that each server has 100% uptime .
• Maintains a broad knowledge of operating systems, programming languages and hardware

Qualifications:
IT Systems Administrator

Knowledge of:
• Concepts and administration of computer and network operating systems and applications.
• Practices and methods of systems administration and maintenance
• Network architecture, design, integration and protocols including TCP/IP and bridging
• Data storage and communications
• Principles, practices, and techniques in the installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of network hardware and software.
• Reporting tools, Excel, Crystal Reports, etc.
Ability to:
• Develop network performance and security reports to include compilation, analysis and interpretation of results.
• Troubleshoot and diagnose severity of WAN problems and make repairs with little or no assistance.
• Think critically – Use logic and analysis to identify the potential enhancements and flaws in security measures.
• Make decisions and resolve problems – Seek out information and data to evaluate, prioritize and formulate best solution or practice.
• Demonstrate leadership and foster collaborative team approach – interacts well with front line and management providing consultation and expert advice on systems security related topics.
• Analyze, interpret and present research findings into clear, concise reports.
• Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships; work independently and demonstrate initiative.

If you are qualified send your Resume to hr@itsi.com.ng within 2 weeks of this post.
Re: Please Help Me Thank God,i Just Got Admission by bumskyo(f): 10:49am On Sep 15, 2007
smileyCONGRATULATION.
Re: Please Help Me Thank God,i Just Got Admission by vigorous: 5:32pm On Sep 15, 2007
Congrats man, i join u in thanking God and i also call on every one to join me too because we share the same faith.
i graduated in August 2003 and i got job for the first time in 2007, september to be precise.
Re: Please Help Me Thank God,i Just Got Admission by hollandis(f): 7:30pm On Sep 16, 2007
Thank you all for felicitating with me because it came at a crucial point in my life.Last week was a turning point in my life.
The same God who did it for me will do it for every single one of you.
Just believe and trust Him
Re: Please Help Me Thank God,i Just Got Admission by olamipeju: 3:22pm On Sep 17, 2007
i am really happy 4 u my brother,v fun at ur new job
Re: Please Help Me Thank God,i Just Got Admission by olamipeju: 3:32pm On Sep 17, 2007
i am really happy 4 u my brother,v fun at ur new job
Re: Please Help Me Thank God,i Just Got Admission by ayofaith(m): 4:04pm On Sep 17, 2007
congrats.
Re: Please Help Me Thank God,i Just Got Admission by adrian5(m): 10:33pm On Sep 17, 2007
Thank God. Better late than never
Re: Please Help Me Thank God,i Just Got Admission by olubukolar: 11:34am On Sep 19, 2007
congrats, ds is 2 let u all know dt God is still in the business of miracles.
it took him 4yrs but it still came so,always remember these words from d bible:" tho it tarries,it will surely come 2 pass".

God does deliver @ d appointed time!!! so, keep all hope alive in God.
Take charge of your desstiny pple!!!

'bukola
Re: Please Help Me Thank God,i Just Got Admission by doski(f): 1:56pm On Sep 19, 2007
THANK GOD FOR YOU.

MAY HE EXTEND SAME GESTURES TO US, AMEN.
Re: Please Help Me Thank God,i Just Got Admission by obayopo1: 3:09pm On Sep 19, 2007
I dey happy 4 u ohhhhhhhh,
Congrats
Re: Please Help Me Thank God,i Just Got Admission by sko(m): 4:04pm On Sep 19, 2007
its a blessing from God.take good advantage of it and dont get carried away.always ask Him for greater blessings.
i thank God for you.
Re: Please Help Me Thank God,i Just Got Admission by MYGOOD: 5:57pm On Sep 19, 2007
CONGRATULATIONS MY HIS REALLY A PRAYER ANSWERING GOD.MAY HIS NAME BE PRAISED FOREVER MORE. smiley
Re: Please Help Me Thank God,i Just Got Admission by MYGOOD: 5:59pm On Sep 19, 2007
congratulations he is really  a prayer answering god.may his name be praised forever more. smiley
Re: Please Help Me Thank God,i Just Got Admission by Buso4(m): 11:07am On Sep 22, 2007
Thank God for U. Its not easy at all to wait all these years. God will surely replenish whatever u ve lost in these four years.
Re: Please Help Me Thank God,i Just Got Admission by olawale140(m): 2:33pm On Sep 22, 2007
Bros,I thank Almigthy God for your Life.Congrat and take this new job as serios.Opportuniy comes once in a life
Re: Please Help Me Thank God,i Just Got Admission by EstyE(f): 5:46pm On Sep 22, 2007
CONGRATS AND I THANK GOD FOR U
Re: Please Help Me Thank God,i Just Got Admission by Gemsel: 7:44pm On Sep 22, 2007
Congratulations, and please pray us that r still searching.
Re: Please Help Me Thank God,i Just Got Admission by Twayin(f): 11:25am On Sep 24, 2007
All glory be to God, I'm so happy for you. I key into your testimony.
Re: Please Help Me Thank God,i Just Got Admission by deor03(m): 1:08pm On Sep 24, 2007
congrats

na to marry remain grin . you for don old small grin
Re: Please Help Me Thank God,i Just Got Admission by ofonmbuk(m): 1:32pm On Sep 24, 2007
My bros am elated to know that God does not forget us though sometimes it seem He has (from a human viewpoint).Am indeed lifted as am in a similar shoe though not that long.God be praised,He indeed rule in the affairs of men.Am indeed happy for you.
Re: Please Help Me Thank God,i Just Got Admission by obitansy: 1:59pm On Sep 24, 2007
Congratulations! God's time is the best. who God has blessed no one can cause. Watch out for more blessings from Him.

Nyif Loan / Has Anybody Heard Of Beyond Stardom Nig Ltd N R The Genuine / I Have Just Been Framed At Work