Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,549 members, 7,847,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:26 PM

Please Help Me Thank God,i Just Got Admission - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help Me Thank God,i Just Got Admission (4304 Views)

Thank GOD, I Made It / Thank God! I Have Just Been Offered An Appointment / Join Me Thank God, I Just Got A New Job. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me Thank God,i Just Got Admission by timacisa(f): 7:35pm On Sep 14, 2007
A HMO needs an IT Administrator to do the following : ( hr@itsi.com.ng )

Systems administration for the company, including networks, applications, databases. This includes implementation, configuration, coordination, control, maintenance, troubleshooting, security and usage monitoring.

Examples of Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
This class specification lists the major duties and requirements of the job and is not all-inclusive. Incumbent(s) may be expected to perform job-related duties other than those contained in this document and may be required to have specific job-related knowledge and skills.

• Performs basic systems security administration functions, including creating customer profiles and accounts
• Scan the network for viruses , worms, spywares etc.
• Update the antivirus , antispyware and softwares on all machines on the network.
• Suggest and implement new network security standards for the existing network.
• Monitors and manages system resources, including CPU usage, disk usage, Hard disk and DVD backup systems, and response times to maintain operating efficiency
• Performs systems backups and recovery procedures
• Writes or modifies basic scripts to resolve performance problems and automate systems administration tasks
• Participates in disaster recovery testing
• Maintains system documentation and logs
• Performs or assists in troubleshooting and diagnosing production problems; corrects identified problems
• Performs systems administration functions for the company wide e-mail system
• Maintain network security authentication including IP telephony security, application security, event investigations and compliance enforcement. Review personnel conduct in relation to data protection
• Administer secure links with public key encryption, anti-virus, user authentication and intrusion detection
• Provide monitoring and primary response and intervention for information technology related security incidents and violations.
• Manages servers in a Active Directory environment, ensuring that each server has 100% uptime .
• Maintains a broad knowledge of operating systems, programming languages and hardware

Qualifications:
IT Systems Administrator

Knowledge of:
• Concepts and administration of computer and network operating systems and applications.
• Practices and methods of systems administration and maintenance
• Network architecture, design, integration and protocols including TCP/IP and bridging
• Data storage and communications
• Principles, practices, and techniques in the installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of network hardware and software.
• Reporting tools, Excel, Crystal Reports, etc.
Ability to:
• Develop network performance and security reports to include compilation, analysis and interpretation of results.
• Troubleshoot and diagnose severity of WAN problems and make repairs with little or no assistance.
• Think critically – Use logic and analysis to identify the potential enhancements and flaws in security measures.
• Make decisions and resolve problems – Seek out information and data to evaluate, prioritize and formulate best solution or practice.
• Demonstrate leadership and foster collaborative team approach – interacts well with front line and management providing consultation and expert advice on systems security related topics.
• Analyze, interpret and present research findings into clear, concise reports.
• Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships; work independently and demonstrate initiative.

If you are qualified send your Resume to hr@itsi.com.ng within 2 weeks of this post.
Re: Please Help Me Thank God,i Just Got Admission by bumskyo(f): 10:49am On Sep 15, 2007
smileyCONGRATULATION.
Re: Please Help Me Thank God,i Just Got Admission by vigorous: 5:32pm On Sep 15, 2007
Congrats man, i join u in thanking God and i also call on every one to join me too because we share the same faith.
i graduated in August 2003 and i got job for the first time in 2007, september to be precise.
Re: Please Help Me Thank God,i Just Got Admission by hollandis(f): 7:30pm On Sep 16, 2007
Thank you all for felicitating with me because it came at a crucial point in my life.Last week was a turning point in my life.
The same God who did it for me will do it for every single one of you.
Just believe and trust Him
Re: Please Help Me Thank God,i Just Got Admission by olamipeju: 3:22pm On Sep 17, 2007
i am really happy 4 u my brother,v fun at ur new job
Re: Please Help Me Thank God,i Just Got Admission by olamipeju: 3:32pm On Sep 17, 2007
i am really happy 4 u my brother,v fun at ur new job
Re: Please Help Me Thank God,i Just Got Admission by ayofaith(m): 4:04pm On Sep 17, 2007
congrats.
Re: Please Help Me Thank God,i Just Got Admission by adrian5(m): 10:33pm On Sep 17, 2007
Thank God. Better late than never
Re: Please Help Me Thank God,i Just Got Admission by olubukolar: 11:34am On Sep 19, 2007
congrats, ds is 2 let u all know dt God is still in the business of miracles.
it took him 4yrs but it still came so,always remember these words from d bible:" tho it tarries,it will surely come 2 pass".

God does deliver @ d appointed time!!! so, keep all hope alive in God.
Take charge of your desstiny pple!!!

'bukola
Re: Please Help Me Thank God,i Just Got Admission by doski(f): 1:56pm On Sep 19, 2007
THANK GOD FOR YOU.

MAY HE EXTEND SAME GESTURES TO US, AMEN.
Re: Please Help Me Thank God,i Just Got Admission by obayopo1: 3:09pm On Sep 19, 2007
I dey happy 4 u ohhhhhhhh,
Congrats
Re: Please Help Me Thank God,i Just Got Admission by sko(m): 4:04pm On Sep 19, 2007
its a blessing from God.take good advantage of it and dont get carried away.always ask Him for greater blessings.
i thank God for you.
Re: Please Help Me Thank God,i Just Got Admission by MYGOOD: 5:57pm On Sep 19, 2007
CONGRATULATIONS MY HIS REALLY A PRAYER ANSWERING GOD.MAY HIS NAME BE PRAISED FOREVER MORE. smiley
Re: Please Help Me Thank God,i Just Got Admission by MYGOOD: 5:59pm On Sep 19, 2007
congratulations he is really  a prayer answering god.may his name be praised forever more. smiley
Re: Please Help Me Thank God,i Just Got Admission by Buso4(m): 11:07am On Sep 22, 2007
Thank God for U. Its not easy at all to wait all these years. God will surely replenish whatever u ve lost in these four years.
Re: Please Help Me Thank God,i Just Got Admission by olawale140(m): 2:33pm On Sep 22, 2007
Bros,I thank Almigthy God for your Life.Congrat and take this new job as serios.Opportuniy comes once in a life
Re: Please Help Me Thank God,i Just Got Admission by EstyE(f): 5:46pm On Sep 22, 2007
CONGRATS AND I THANK GOD FOR U
Re: Please Help Me Thank God,i Just Got Admission by Gemsel: 7:44pm On Sep 22, 2007
Congratulations, and please pray us that r still searching.
Re: Please Help Me Thank God,i Just Got Admission by Twayin(f): 11:25am On Sep 24, 2007
All glory be to God, I'm so happy for you. I key into your testimony.
Re: Please Help Me Thank God,i Just Got Admission by deor03(m): 1:08pm On Sep 24, 2007
congrats

na to marry remain grin . you for don old small grin
Re: Please Help Me Thank God,i Just Got Admission by ofonmbuk(m): 1:32pm On Sep 24, 2007
My bros am elated to know that God does not forget us though sometimes it seem He has (from a human viewpoint).Am indeed lifted as am in a similar shoe though not that long.God be praised,He indeed rule in the affairs of men.Am indeed happy for you.
Re: Please Help Me Thank God,i Just Got Admission by obitansy: 1:59pm On Sep 24, 2007
Congratulations! God's time is the best. who God has blessed no one can cause. Watch out for more blessings from Him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nyif Loan / Has Anybody Heard Of Beyond Stardom Nig Ltd N R The Genuine / I Have Just Been Framed At Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.