Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,051 members, 7,825,345 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

If Nigeria Were To Declare War On Niger - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Nigeria Were To Declare War On Niger (834 Views)

Northeast APC Youths Declare War Against Shettima / Minorities In Nigeria Were Greatest Victims Of Biafra- US Based Professor / If Nigeria Were A Business Entity, It Would've Been Sold To Pay Debt - Imumolen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Nigeria Were To Declare War On Niger by Puss360(f): 2:44pm On Jul 31, 2023
Brek:

FOOL
First of all Cameroon and Nigeria almost went to war because of the bakassi conflict which was resolved due to a peace treaty
Second of all due to the coup in Niger. ECOWAS is literally WARNING against Niger to put back it's president or war will come.
Third of all why on earth would other countries want to INVADE Nigeria when it had a strong military back then. How about look back at your comment and reason like a human being
Lol... Almost is not thesame as "Done"...
We almost no mean say we went...
ECOWAS will keep on barking and warning.. but not war...
So till now, we don't have military backup?? Really... Wonderful..
You think Nigeria is just an isolated country?? Chai...
Your hate for your country has blinded reality...
I repeat, Nigeria will Never go to war with a country if it didn't directly provoke us...
I mean, what's our business with military coup in Niger??
Lol.. you guys really don't know anything about war honestly...
At most what we can do is cut of trade with the country and close our borders to it... Then we face our problem...
Re: If Nigeria Were To Declare War On Niger by Brek: 4:34pm On Jul 31, 2023
Puss360:

Lol... Almost is not thesame as "Done"...
We almost no mean say we went...
ECOWAS will keep on barking and warning.. but not war...
So till now, we don't have military backup?? Really... Wonderful..
You think Nigeria is just an isolated country?? Chai...
Your hate for your country has blinded reality...
I repeat, Nigeria will Never go to war with a country if it didn't directly provoke us...
I mean, what's our business with military coup in Niger??
Lol.. you guys really don't know anything about war honestly...
At most what we can do is cut of trade with the country and close our borders to it... Then we face our problem...
Useless writeup go and ask yourself why they invaded a small country like Gambia in 2017 because the president REFUSED to back down
Re: If Nigeria Were To Declare War On Niger by Brek: 4:34pm On Jul 31, 2023
tsdarkside:

make una keep talkin stvpidly....

why are only you igbos happy about this coup in the entire africa....??

i find that a very legit question....
are you stupid?
Who the hell told you I was happy about this coup? Useless idiot
Re: If Nigeria Were To Declare War On Niger by Raheeqilmaktoom: 7:13pm On Jul 31, 2023
illicit:
U guys watch too much football

Why will Nigeria declare war on Niger?

What has Niger done to Nigeria

As in.

1 Like

Re: If Nigeria Were To Declare War On Niger by gammarays(m): 8:01pm On Jul 31, 2023
Scarrr:
Check well , op na Igbo... Na Dem dey reason this way😄
You're an idiot
The OP projected Nigeria to win
Igbos don't love the present Nigeria so connect the dots.

Back to the topic, Niger can enter an alliance with terrorists to fight the war. Nigerian borders are porous like basket. Her soldiers are tired of handling internal conflicts too. It won't be easy.
Re: If Nigeria Were To Declare War On Niger by Scarrr: 8:03pm On Jul 31, 2023
gammarays:

You're an idiot
The OP projected Nigeria to win
Igbos don't love the present Nigeria so connect the dots.

Back to the topic, Niger can enter an alliance with terrorists to fight the war. Nigerian borders are porous like basket. Her soldiers are tired of handling internal conflicts too. It won't be easy.
your papa na idiot... Fvck off my mention
Re: If Nigeria Were To Declare War On Niger by gammarays(m): 8:17pm On Jul 31, 2023
Scarrr:
your papa na idiot... Fvck off my mention
Ode your family na fools. They wasted funds in training you.
Igbo this Igbo that 🙄🙄 Igbos are your nightmare
Re: If Nigeria Were To Declare War On Niger by illicit(m): 8:23pm On Jul 31, 2023
Brek:

Coup

It doesn't affect Nigeria personally
Re: If Nigeria Were To Declare War On Niger by Scarrr: 8:26pm On Jul 31, 2023
gammarays:

Ode your family na fools. They wasted funds in training you.
Igbo this Igbo that 🙄🙄 Igbos are your nightmare
oga no dey cry fr my mention... Fvck off my mention... Ur papa
Re: If Nigeria Were To Declare War On Niger by GeneralDae: 8:36pm On Jul 31, 2023
Ayed44:
Stop insulting people!

Go back to school and read about the objectives of ECOWAS. Declaring war on a sovereign nation is not one of them.
ECOMOG was formed by ECOWAS in 1990. Read up on ECOMOG.
We won't go to war though.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imo Election: APC Has Finally Damaged Nigeria's Democracy / Green Uniformed Men destroyed Markets And attacked Traders In Anambra / Obi Is Still Campaigning Spending Money He Hopes To Recover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.