Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Imo Election: APC Has Finally Damaged Nigeria's Democracy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Election: APC Has Finally Damaged Nigeria's Democracy (829 Views)

Statement From Emeka Ihedioha On The Supreme Court Ruling On Imo Election / Fada Oluoma Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict On Imo Election / Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo Election: APC Has Finally Damaged Nigeria's Democracy by Crimecity: 8:28am On Nov 12, 2023
I worked as APO I in one of the polling units in Okigwe, Imo state and I can categorically tell you that no Election was conducted in the LGA, and going by my experience, I can tell you no Election held in the state.

This current INEC remains the problem of our democracy.

With what happened, I can tell you that insecurity is one of the rigging mechanism of politicians.

There's a town in Okigwe, that is ravaged by insecurity and the polling units there suddenly moved to the city.

I was posted to this town, but on our way to the polling units, our buses were diverted to the new location and we waited and waited and nothing happened. Not even a lizard showed up.

They carried us back to the collation center.

To my surprise this morning, a result was uploaded on iRev for this my polling unitπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. With no accreditation recorded.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

Kai NIGERIA πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Imo Election: APC Has Finally Damaged Nigeria's Democracy by dom(m): 8:29am On Nov 12, 2023
hmmmm
Re: Imo Election: APC Has Finally Damaged Nigeria's Democracy by Nokio2: 8:34am On Nov 12, 2023
Which one be Kai Nigeria
Tell us ur name and details of the Pu make u be prosecution witness 1..

3 Likes

Re: Imo Election: APC Has Finally Damaged Nigeria's Democracy by seanfer(m): 8:36am On Nov 12, 2023
You’re part of that same INEC that conducted the sham election.

4 Likes

Re: Imo Election: APC Has Finally Damaged Nigeria's Democracy by Politicstoday: 8:37am On Nov 12, 2023
Crimecity:
I worked as APO I in one of the polling units in Okigwe, Imo state and I can categorically tell you that no Election was conducted in the LGA, and going by my experience, I can tell you no Election held in the state.

With what happened, I can tell you that insecurity is one of the rigging mechanism of politicians.

There's a town in Okigwe, that is ravaged by insecurity and the polling units there suddenly moved to the city.

I was posted to this town, but on our way to the polling units, our buses were diverted to the new location and we waited and waited and nothing happened. Not even a lizard showed up.

To my surprise this morning, a result was uploaded on iRev for this my polling unitπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. With no accreditation recorded.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

Kai NIGERIA πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
APC destroyed democracy in their time

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo Election: APC Has Finally Damaged Nigeria's Democracy by Arda1000(m): 8:37am On Nov 12, 2023
Welcome to the HQ of corruption

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Election: APC Has Finally Damaged Nigeria's Democracy by Absuchat(m): 8:44am On Nov 12, 2023
Just like in war, everything is fair in politics

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Election: APC Has Finally Damaged Nigeria's Democracy by Christistruth03: 8:52am On Nov 12, 2023
heard that Uzodinma built and repaired a lot of long abandoned Roads in Imo State

Including in places where he needed their votes for reelection

It might have discouraged people from voting against him

even if they didn’t fully agree with him

It is hard to vote against someone who repaired the road in front of your house or the one
leading to your Village after 20 years of it being abandoned

4 Likes

Re: Imo Election: APC Has Finally Damaged Nigeria's Democracy by helinues: 8:52am On Nov 12, 2023
True, democracy is in danger as LP lose out.

Such backward mentality can't work in the present Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Imo Election: APC Has Finally Damaged Nigeria's Democracy by Houseontherock1: 8:57am On Nov 12, 2023
Maybe Hope wasn't that bad after all...maybe it was just the media out to destroy him! I don't want Nigeria to become a one party country, I pray for a worthy opposition party to rise up but obviously the current crop of LP is not the messiah Nigerians need.

5 Likes

Re: Imo Election: APC Has Finally Damaged Nigeria's Democracy by Ikaeniyan0: 8:57am On Nov 12, 2023
Crimecity:

Kai NIGERIA πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Take your evidence to court.

3 Likes

Re: Imo Election: APC Has Finally Damaged Nigeria's Democracy by seunlayi(m): 8:58am On Nov 12, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Take your evidence to court.
unless he is ready to do that

2 Likes

Re: Imo Election: APC Has Finally Damaged Nigeria's Democracy by AndroBlaze: 9:00am On Nov 12, 2023
Crimecity:

Kai NIGERIA πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Oga, state the PU, we want to check something.

3 Likes

Re: Imo Election: APC Has Finally Damaged Nigeria's Democracy by Xscape1993(m): 9:02am On Nov 12, 2023
Inec has finished Nigeria....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo Election: APC Has Finally Damaged Nigeria's Democracy by Meagainstthem: 9:07am On Nov 12, 2023
Lamba people againgrin

God bless Hope Nzodinma the real Nwafor unlike gbarebooo O nice, gbarebooo O cool, in fact gbarebooo O stupidgrin

5 Likes

Re: Imo Election: APC Has Finally Damaged Nigeria's Democracy by jumper524(m): 9:10am On Nov 12, 2023
Christistruth03:
heard that Uzodinma built and repaired a lot of long abandoned Roads in Imo State

Including in places where he needed their votes for reelection

It might have discouraged people from voting against him

even if they didn’t fully agree with him

It is hard to vote against someone who repaired the road in front of your house or the one
leading to your Village after 20 years of it being abandoned
while some may say it's their duty to do those roads, this has proved to be a very effective strategy in gaining people's vote.
it happened in my community in kuje Abuja.
the council chairman repaired lots of roads, dunno how he was able to do it when others couldn't, but he sha claimed the glory as it tallied with election period.
bro won all pooling units in kuje Abuja.

3 Likes

Re: Imo Election: APC Has Finally Damaged Nigeria's Democracy by Ngozi123(f): 9:14am On Nov 12, 2023
What's the point of even funding INEC? They should just disband it and officially declare Nigeria a 'free for all' country.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo Election: APC Has Finally Damaged Nigeria's Democracy by Sharpsharp00123: 9:15am On Nov 12, 2023
Crimecity:

Kai NIGERIA πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
chinedu

Just dey play

1 Like

Re: Imo Election: APC Has Finally Damaged Nigeria's Democracy by OmoFiditi: 9:21am On Nov 12, 2023
Crimecity:

Kai NIGERIA πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

This also happened in Orsu LGA, Attorney General C.O.C Akaolisa who is the APC agent at the Owerri collation centre said it clearly on TV that they mobilized people with 80 buses to Orsu LGA to go and vote. When he was confronted by other party agents that IReV shown 0 accreditation in Orsu, he asked Uzodinma thugs (who beat Joe Ajaero) to beat up the LP agent Barr. Calistus and others right there at the State Collation centre while the State Collation Chairman Prof. Fasina and security officers watched gleefully.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8qwEzdfviE?si=2zsMUY1K7dkvZzE7

Re: Imo Election: APC Has Finally Damaged Nigeria's Democracy by OmoFiditi: 9:22am On Nov 12, 2023
Nokio2:
Which one be Kai Nigeria
Tell us ur name and details of the Pu make u be prosecution witness 1..

So that you can victimize and kill him, mr APC rodent?
I'm sure you can afford half bag of rice, but your empty brain dey support APC.
Re: Imo Election: APC Has Finally Damaged Nigeria's Democracy by garfield1: 9:51am On Nov 12, 2023
OmoFiditi:

This also happened in Orsu LGA, Attorney General C.O.C Akaolisa who is the APC agent at the Owerri collation centre said it clearly on TV that they mobilized people with 80 buses to Orsu LGA to go and vote. When he was confronted by other party agents that IReV shown 0 accreditation in Orsu, he asked Uzodinma thugs (who beat Joe Ajaero) to beat up the LP agent Barr. Calistus and others right there at the State Collation centre while the State Collation Chairman Prof. Fasina and security officers watched gleefully.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8qwEzdfviE?si=2zsMUY1K7dkvZzE7

Oga,the lp agent disrupted proceedings for several hours worse than dino and orubebe combined

2 Likes

Re: Imo Election: APC Has Finally Damaged Nigeria's Democracy by DesChyko: 10:00am On Nov 12, 2023
If you're a Corps member, please stay safe. Your life is worth more than this failed contraption.
Re: Imo Election: APC Has Finally Damaged Nigeria's Democracy by DesChyko: 10:04am On Nov 12, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
chinedu

Just dey play

Are you expecting Abdullah or Kayode to populate the Electoral Officers in Eastern heartland?

Oya, come dey go your house

Re: Imo Election: APC Has Finally Damaged Nigeria's Democracy by Skillsnigeria: 10:52am On Nov 12, 2023
grin APC
Re: Imo Election: APC Has Finally Damaged Nigeria's Democracy by slivertongue: 11:03am On Nov 12, 2023
Crimecity:

Kai NIGERIA πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

sadly its a call to self help. fourth republic is traveling like First and second republic. it will end like one of them if it continues like this
Re: Imo Election: APC Has Finally Damaged Nigeria's Democracy by Bobloco: 12:30pm On Nov 12, 2023
helinues:
True, democracy is in danger as LP lose out.

Such backward mentality can't work in the present Nigeria

Stop posting senseless comments on Nairaland
Re: Imo Election: APC Has Finally Damaged Nigeria's Democracy by adekolaelect(m): 12:49pm On Nov 12, 2023
This one done kolo of election disappointment .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Green Uniformed Men destroyed Markets And attacked Traders In Anambra / Let Us Speculate On Issues / Alams Is A National Hero

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.