Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,944 members, 7,835,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Oyo LP Guber Candidate, Akinwale Dumps Party For APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo LP Guber Candidate, Akinwale Dumps Party For APC (11951 Views)

Imo: Athan Nneji Achonu (one-arm General) Emerges LP Guber Candidate / I’m Learning How To Speak Yoruba - Lagos LP Guber Candidate, Gbadebo / 2023: Oyo LP Deputy Chairman, Other Party Members Defect To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo LP Guber Candidate, Akinwale Dumps Party For APC by Confirmedzombie: 3:55pm On Jul 31, 2023
He took the best decision. LP has no head way.

LP is an Ipob party. Only chest beating, no plans, No idea.

Peter Obi has killed LP.

3 Likes

Re: Oyo LP Guber Candidate, Akinwale Dumps Party For APC by tuzle(m): 3:55pm On Jul 31, 2023
Tajbol4splend:
APC have had more positive changes and impact on our economy than any other political party, I said what I said, I'm not even into politics, if you want to argue, come up with facts, not emotions
guy what u said is wrong. I am not a pdp fan but their was a stat here recently, I think last month that compared the our President Performance since obj and buhari was the worst followed by Jonathan. Yar adua had the most impressive and obj was manageable. So I don't know where u saw ur facts from. Also it is too early to judge tinubu, so I will remain optimistic about is regime even thou things are kind of hard right now.
Re: Oyo LP Guber Candidate, Akinwale Dumps Party For APC by Blitzking: 3:55pm On Jul 31, 2023
A mole has returned back to his hole
Re: Oyo LP Guber Candidate, Akinwale Dumps Party For APC by marlow1962(m): 3:55pm On Jul 31, 2023
ivolt:

Only an ignoramus will argue with you.
You made a false statement with no single supporting facts and
you are challenging others to prove you wrong.
I am not even sure you know the meaning of economy.
E no show you say that guy na BIG dullard.
Re: Oyo LP Guber Candidate, Akinwale Dumps Party For APC by Shurtman79(m): 3:56pm On Jul 31, 2023
Transfer still going on..no prob
Re: Oyo LP Guber Candidate, Akinwale Dumps Party For APC by eeithis(m): 3:56pm On Jul 31, 2023
This one won make tinubu give am commissioner atleast

1 Share

Re: Oyo LP Guber Candidate, Akinwale Dumps Party For APC by sammyuche(m): 3:58pm On Jul 31, 2023
post=124785741:
Obi the Pandora thief has done the same thing, not once but twice,
But you see his losing frustrated ipob sympathizers not saying anything abourrit.
When we call them frustrated hypocrites dem go dey wail, cry, summersault.
Hypocrisy is in their DNA
Their major 2 trademarks in life : LIES AND HYPOCRISY.
Dem zombies. Pandora zombies

Here is their terrorist sympathizer below.
He said more than Wike and did more than this Oyo LP candidate moving to another party,
Pandora even put the lives of his wife and kids on the line.
(Even worse than what his boy just did)
All for power and lies.
Pandora the Lying Machine and his gang of ipob play things on fleek.....😉

Gerrarahere we no dey share shishi for you
Re: Oyo LP Guber Candidate, Akinwale Dumps Party For APC by adekolaelect(m): 3:59pm On Jul 31, 2023
DevilishMan:
Backstabbing is part of Afonjanistan culture.
sit-down dey display your emotional feeling till when all LP Rep and Senator from SE decamped to other party. You think politics is just a way to display emotional feelings? You go cry inside but you go dey laugh out side vise verser.

1 Like

Re: Oyo LP Guber Candidate, Akinwale Dumps Party For APC by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 31, 2023
Lol...were these ones ever in Labour Party
Re: Oyo LP Guber Candidate, Akinwale Dumps Party For APC by Millimann: 4:03pm On Jul 31, 2023
Before the "Ëdo no be Lagos" election, some visionless politicians dumped PDP for APC . They regretted their actions when the PDP they left later won the election.
Re: Oyo LP Guber Candidate, Akinwale Dumps Party For APC by Valuepaints20(m): 4:07pm On Jul 31, 2023
Ok
Re: Oyo LP Guber Candidate, Akinwale Dumps Party For APC by Famous606: 4:09pm On Jul 31, 2023
Bye bye
Re: Oyo LP Guber Candidate, Akinwale Dumps Party For APC by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 31, 2023
Ronu the two faced nomenclature homosapiens...Is in their DNA zobo blood no dey lie.
Re: Oyo LP Guber Candidate, Akinwale Dumps Party For APC by Passionate1(m): 4:21pm On Jul 31, 2023
When d going gets tough, d weak compromise. .
Re: Oyo LP Guber Candidate, Akinwale Dumps Party For APC by Shantyken(m): 4:22pm On Jul 31, 2023
Cut 1
Re: Oyo LP Guber Candidate, Akinwale Dumps Party For APC by Tomek09(m): 4:23pm On Jul 31, 2023
Akiwale is inconsequential in the scheme of things. Let Tinubu employ him.
Re: Oyo LP Guber Candidate, Akinwale Dumps Party For APC by Tomek09(m): 4:23pm On Jul 31, 2023
Noted
APC party of rogues and thieves.
Re: Oyo LP Guber Candidate, Akinwale Dumps Party For APC by abbey621(m): 4:36pm On Jul 31, 2023
tuzle:
guy what u said is wrong. I am not a pdp fan but their was a stat here recently, I think last month that compared the our President Performance since obj and buhari was the worst followed by Jonathan. Yar adua had the most impressive and obj was manageable. So I don't know where u saw ur facts from. Also it is too early to judge tinubu, so I will remain optimistic about is regime even thou things are kind of hard right now.

If Jonathan encountered what Buhari faced, this country would have expired long ago. You people keep comparing tenures as if they all dealt with the same economic and societal issues. For example during Jonathan's reign, oil prices allowed Nigeria to make healthy profits, imagine what would have happened if Covid brought everything to a standstill. With the way the government was spending yafun yafun, dem go borrow money like there's no tomorrow.

Now compare this to Buhari's reign, where oil prices dipped significantly and Covid happened, why were we surprised that the government barely kept functioning? Why we dey shocked when billions are borrowed just to service existing obligations while new obligations were left to starve?

The truth remains that GEJ was 9ja's last chance at stability without mass suffering, his failure led to Buhari's admin being overwhelmed and now Tinubu is facing the same thing. Either tough, seemingly cruel decisions are made now and we face the shege for a limited time or we keep passing the shege from one tenure to another. IF YOU DON'T BELIVE ME, ASK YOURSELF, WHAT DOES NIGERIA PRODUCE? We keep shouting natural resources natural resources, even oil we no fit refine am.....NO BE JUJU BE THAT?

Re: Oyo LP Guber Candidate, Akinwale Dumps Party For APC by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 31, 2023
Tajbol4splend:
APC have had more positive changes and impact on our economy than any other political party, I said what I said, I'm not even into politics, if you want to argue, come up with facts, not emotions

You never came up with any fact to back your claims and you are asking for facts.

Does not work that way my friend.
Re: Oyo LP Guber Candidate, Akinwale Dumps Party For APC by EconomistXplain: 4:39pm On Jul 31, 2023
Tajbol4splend:

by how much has APC improved our mega power supply compated to PDP...which very effective institution like , DMO, HMO, EFCC, ICPC, break the barrier against private broadcasting,private varsity education, liberalizing telecommunication, upgrade of the nations foremost health institution, repositioning of thr banking sector....

i didn't even mention infrastructure, cuz u will just go mad...

do u know that The FG's " you win" program created more business nd had more impact that stipends from trademonie..?

i know more than 6 you will industries still standing....guy, dont image only fools are on Niiraland...go reach about what percentage of Naija's revenue is export of gas...

obj built naija gas train 1,2,,3,4... nd now its up to 7...all the gas turbine for electricity generation was brought in and install by OBJ...unbundling of NEPA is done by who..?west african gas pipeline b project was initiated nd commenced by who...?

i know, u want to start talking about lagos shagamu road bla bla bla....dangote, bua ibeto were repoditioned to kickstart naija cement industry by who..? who begged Dangite to establish a refinety in Nigeria...with lots of promises..?

guy, dnt get me angry...naija's GDP grew the fastes wen...?the banking sector boom both for employment nd strenght was when...?
Re: Oyo LP Guber Candidate, Akinwale Dumps Party For APC by Raskimonojendor: 4:40pm On Jul 31, 2023
He returned home. Alex Otti, Peter Obi, Moshood Salvador, Chinedu GRV e.t.c would all still return to either APC or PDP.

1 Like

Re: Oyo LP Guber Candidate, Akinwale Dumps Party For APC by Bar1941(m): 4:40pm On Jul 31, 2023
Even Obi will dump the party before 2025, I can bet it with my right ball.

1 Like

Re: Oyo LP Guber Candidate, Akinwale Dumps Party For APC by Benwallt(m): 4:42pm On Jul 31, 2023
He has seen the light
Re: Oyo LP Guber Candidate, Akinwale Dumps Party For APC by Shikena(m): 4:47pm On Jul 31, 2023
Benwallt:
He has seen the light
O Lule Pii before but now O ti lo.
Re: Oyo LP Guber Candidate, Akinwale Dumps Party For APC by Kaybaba5(m): 4:49pm On Jul 31, 2023
Tajbol4splend:

You can't be serious.............
Re: Oyo LP Guber Candidate, Akinwale Dumps Party For APC by Babastrong(m): 4:50pm On Jul 31, 2023
[quote author=DevilishMan post=124785686]Backstabbing is part of Afonjanistan culture.[kikiikiki.
we
will
see
how
5%tribe
will
win
presidency.
they'll
never
rule
nigeria
till
eternity.]
Re: Oyo LP Guber Candidate, Akinwale Dumps Party For APC by RonuRonu: 4:50pm On Jul 31, 2023
Ronu people undecided
What do you expect
Ronu people cannot be trusted cool
Re: Oyo LP Guber Candidate, Akinwale Dumps Party For APC by obyno82: 4:53pm On Jul 31, 2023
post=124785741:
Obi the Pandora thief has done the same thing, not once but twice,
But you see his losing frustrated ipob sympathizers not saying anything abourrit.
When we call them frustrated hypocrites dem go dey wail, cry, summersault.
Hypocrisy is in their DNA
Their major 2 trademarks in life : LIES AND HYPOCRISY.
Dem zombies. Pandora zombies

Here is their terrorist sympathizer below.
He said more than Wike and did more than this Oyo LP candidate moving to another party,
Pandora even put the lives of his wife and kids on the line.
(Even worse than what his boy just did)
All for power and lies.
Pandora the Lying Machine and his gang of ipob play things on fleek.....😉

Oga have you no decency and shame?
Re: Oyo LP Guber Candidate, Akinwale Dumps Party For APC by obyno82: 4:53pm On Jul 31, 2023
post=124785747:

Elupeeee to Luleeeeee

Elupee don cast.😉 😜 😘

Have you no shame?
Re: Oyo LP Guber Candidate, Akinwale Dumps Party For APC by Benwallt(m): 4:55pm On Jul 31, 2023
Shikena:

O Lule Pii before but now O ti lo.

O ti gbera. Ile Koko ni tage

1 Like

Re: Oyo LP Guber Candidate, Akinwale Dumps Party For APC by remsonik(f): 5:08pm On Jul 31, 2023
Carry your load and go,we know you already APC na boko haram party

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom To Build Stadium In Eket / 8 Nigerian Soldiers Missing, 3 Wounded During Boko Haram Ambush / Tallen Withdraws From Senatorial Race, Hopes To Continue As Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.