Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Oyo LP Guber Candidate, Akinwale Dumps Party For APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo LP Guber Candidate, Akinwale Dumps Party For APC (11947 Views)

Imo: Athan Nneji Achonu (one-arm General) Emerges LP Guber Candidate / I’m Learning How To Speak Yoruba - Lagos LP Guber Candidate, Gbadebo / 2023: Oyo LP Deputy Chairman, Other Party Members Defect To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo LP Guber Candidate, Akinwale Dumps Party For APC by Belleful: 5:10pm On Jul 31, 2023
He's rent have expired. We all know LP as a rental party
Re: Oyo LP Guber Candidate, Akinwale Dumps Party For APC by gmo10(m): 5:19pm On Jul 31, 2023
Tajbol4splend:
APC have had more positive changes and impact on our economy than any other political party, I said what I said, I'm not even into politics, if you want to argue, come up with facts, not emotions
We know... Just some few from a particular region that want to foist their leader on us, but it won't work. After their failure in the last general election, they resort to allow manners of propaganda, hate speech etc to cause confusion and make Nigeria ungovernable, their plan B is to do everything possible including inciting the judges of the tribunal so as to call for a rerun where they'll right their wrong ( ie forming alliance with the other party) but God pass them. No matter how they're trying to discredit Tinubu's government of just two months we no care, we sane Nigerians will only pass our judgement after four years; during the next election.
Re: Oyo LP Guber Candidate, Akinwale Dumps Party For APC by NinjaMetahuman: 5:30pm On Jul 31, 2023
Re: Oyo LP Guber Candidate, Akinwale Dumps Party For APC by NOwazobia: 5:56pm On Jul 31, 2023
He would have defected with the mandate, so it's better he never won. undecided
Re: Oyo LP Guber Candidate, Akinwale Dumps Party For APC by benitwater(m): 6:10pm On Jul 31, 2023
DevilishMan:
Backstabbing is part of Afonjanistan culture.
Yes ooo
Re: Oyo LP Guber Candidate, Akinwale Dumps Party For APC by Chochovini: 6:35pm On Jul 31, 2023
Fact is, he was never a true Obodient in the first place.
Re: Oyo LP Guber Candidate, Akinwale Dumps Party For APC by DodadaKoKigbe: 6:58pm On Jul 31, 2023
DevilishMan:

You mean peter obi the backstabber. From APGA ("I will never leave APGA." ) to PDP to LP.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Oyo LP Guber Candidate, Akinwale Dumps Party For APC by DodadaKoKigbe: 7:00pm On Jul 31, 2023
Heroicvic:
Unstable Nigeria polithiefcians

Like peter obi: from APGA to PDP to LP.
Re: Oyo LP Guber Candidate, Akinwale Dumps Party For APC by Heroicvic(m): 7:04pm On Jul 31, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

Like peter obi: from APGA to PDP to LP.

You're entitled to your opinion dear brother
Re: Oyo LP Guber Candidate, Akinwale Dumps Party For APC by DodadaKoKigbe: 7:11pm On Jul 31, 2023
Heroicvic:

You're entitled to your opinion dear brother

Peter Obi moving from APGA to PDP and then to LP is NOT a matter of opinion. It is a STATEMENT OF FACT.
Re: Oyo LP Guber Candidate, Akinwale Dumps Party For APC by Heroicvic(m): 7:23pm On Jul 31, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

Peter Obi moving from APGA to PDP and then to LP is NOT a matter of opinion. It is a STATEMENT OF FACT.

Okay so?
Re: Oyo LP Guber Candidate, Akinwale Dumps Party For APC by BluntCrazeMan: 7:34pm On Jul 31, 2023
ryloy:
Oyo LP guber candidate, Akinwale dumps party for APC
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/07/oyo-lp-guber-candidate-akinwale-dumps-party-for-apc/

That guy that was never an Obidient.
He openly attacked Peter-Obi’s candidacy based on tribal and religious sentiments..

And after the Presidential Election,, Instead of him to beg the Oyo Obidients,, he then went and started doing reverse bashing on them using religious sentiments..

Instead of him to project himself,, he is busy doing sentiments..

HE LOST WOEFULLY.

1 Like

Re: Oyo LP Guber Candidate, Akinwale Dumps Party For APC by Chucks13: 7:54pm On Jul 31, 2023
Good one and a very welcome move. Anything LP is forbidden to me infact if their is way to tear the shit LP down to pieces I will support it.

Obi and Obidient made me to hate anything LP with passion.

1 Like

Re: Oyo LP Guber Candidate, Akinwale Dumps Party For APC by Cantonese: 8:01pm On Jul 31, 2023
Favourchris:

drop the key indicators that make you say so, Let's see your facts.

Indicators?
Where will he get the indicators from? Anyway, just look out for lies.
Re: Oyo LP Guber Candidate, Akinwale Dumps Party For APC by DodadaKoKigbe: 9:15pm On Jul 31, 2023
Heroicvic:
Okay so?

You answered your own question here:

Heroicvic:
Unstable Nigeria polithiefcians

Peter Obi is an UNSTABLE Nigerian polithiefcian.
Re: Oyo LP Guber Candidate, Akinwale Dumps Party For APC by kunleham(m): 9:35pm On Jul 31, 2023
DevilishMan:
But why are you personalizing the labor party. Are there not Yorubss in the party? A bi is only igbo in the party that are trustworthy?
Re: Oyo LP Guber Candidate, Akinwale Dumps Party For APC by kunleham(m): 9:46pm On Jul 31, 2023
Efisimilala:
Ronu the two faced nomenclature homosapiens...Is in their DNA zobo blood no dey lie.
You're nothing, but an irredeemable tribalist
Re: Oyo LP Guber Candidate, Akinwale Dumps Party For APC by Heroicvic(m): 9:47pm On Jul 31, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

You answered your own question here:

Peter Obi is an UNSTABLE Nigerian polithiefcian.

Okay now run along
Re: Oyo LP Guber Candidate, Akinwale Dumps Party For APC by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 31, 2023
kunleham:

Am nothing, but an irredeemable tribalist

I learned from the very best the Ronu's
Re: Oyo LP Guber Candidate, Akinwale Dumps Party For APC by EvangelistChuks(m): 10:29pm On Jul 31, 2023
NA DEM
Re: Oyo LP Guber Candidate, Akinwale Dumps Party For APC by kelly72: 12:08am On Aug 01, 2023
The moles are heading back home,.
Re: Oyo LP Guber Candidate, Akinwale Dumps Party For APC by lagosrd: 7:23am On Aug 01, 2023
He was never there abi initio but planted there to supresss the LP zeal and vote. Don't use them when you see them. Alot of them will join APC now that appointment is been shared up and down. Awon set political pablo
Re: Oyo LP Guber Candidate, Akinwale Dumps Party For APC by DrAkpa(m): 10:35am On Aug 01, 2023
post=124785741:
Obi the Pandora thief has done the same thing, not once but twice,
But you see his losing frustrated ipob sympathizers not saying anything abourrit.
When we call them frustrated hypocrites dem go dey wail, cry, summersault.
Hypocrisy is in their DNA
Their major 2 trademarks in life : LIES AND HYPOCRISY.
Dem zombies. Pandora zombies

Here is their terrorist sympathizer below.
He said more than Wike and did more than this Oyo LP candidate moving to another party,
Pandora even put the lives of his wife and kids on the line.
(Even worse than what his boy just did)
All for power and lies.
Pandora the Lying Machine and his gang of ipob play things on fleek.....😉

Which appointment dem give you after all your ass kissing and eating buhari's shiit for the past 8yrs?
I just pity you, ffk, keyamo and onunuga. Na hunger go kee una for the next 8yrs
Re: Oyo LP Guber Candidate, Akinwale Dumps Party For APC by Akpaamunsi: 12:25pm On Aug 01, 2023
DrAkpa:

Which appointment dem give you after all your ass kissing and eating buhari's shiit for the past 8yrs?
I just pity you, ffk, keyamo and onunuga. Na hunger go kee una for the next 8yrs

@

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom To Build Stadium In Eket / $9.6bn Judgment Debt: How P&ID Promoters Swindled Danjuma / We ‘re On Northern Govs’payroll – Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.