Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,944 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Why Do I Purge After Eating Nkwobi Or Goat Head? - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Why Do I Purge After Eating Nkwobi Or Goat Head? (18377 Views)

How 7 Persons Died After Eating Suya & Drinking Juice In Abia (Video) / Long Cobra Killed At Our Backyard This Morning After Eating 6 Chicken Eggs / How To Make Spicy Isi Ewu: Spiced Goat Head Recipe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do I Purge After Eating Nkwobi Or Goat Head? by lexy2014: 6:00pm On Aug 05, 2023
AngelicBeing:
kindly answer all my previous questions cheesy
have you helped him to answer the question?

what is the topic of the thread?
Re: Why Do I Purge After Eating Nkwobi Or Goat Head? by nedekid: 6:13pm On Aug 05, 2023
Have you tried eating it elsewhere? It could be where you buy form.
Anyway, I ate abacha 3 years ago from one hawker. That was the last time and probably forever. It was as if I ate dysentry.
Re: Why Do I Purge After Eating Nkwobi Or Goat Head? by soccerlite: 6:14pm On Aug 05, 2023
Over eating or hygiene concerns
Re: Why Do I Purge After Eating Nkwobi Or Goat Head? by Tomek09(m): 6:18pm On Aug 05, 2023
southsouthking:
Deworm yourself OP
Has nothing to do with deworming.
Re: Why Do I Purge After Eating Nkwobi Or Goat Head? by Tomek09(m): 6:18pm On Aug 05, 2023
Likely to be the potash.
Re: Why Do I Purge After Eating Nkwobi Or Goat Head? by AngelicBeing: 6:34pm On Aug 05, 2023
lexy2014:

l didn't ask you all the above grin

👉🏾 You said that his stomach will answer him
Does stomach have a voice to speak?

The Op has stomach problems due to the food 🍲 he ate

Is either he stop eating the said food 🍲 or go see a physician

But lexy2014 told the Op, that the stomach has a voice, like seriously shocked tomem
Re: Why Do I Purge After Eating Nkwobi Or Goat Head? by lexy2014: 6:40pm On Aug 05, 2023
AngelicBeing:

l didn't ask you all the above grin

👉🏾 You said that his stomach will answer him
Does stomach have a voice to speak?

The Op has stomach problems due to the food 🍲 he ate

Is either he stop eating the said food 🍲 or go see a physician

But lexy2014 told the Op, that the stomach has a voice, like seriously shocked tomem

where was this said..."You said that his stomach will answer him "

what is "stomach problem"?

if the stomach has problem according to you, who do you ask about the problem that the stomach has?

Re: Why Do I Purge After Eating Nkwobi Or Goat Head? by AngelicBeing: 6:48pm On Aug 05, 2023
lexy2014:

if the stomach has problem according to you, who do you ask about the problem that the stomach has?

Hian, you no dey taya, I thought l have already explained every thing to you, Nawao grin
Re: Why Do I Purge After Eating Nkwobi Or Goat Head? by lexy2014: 6:50pm On Aug 05, 2023
AngelicBeing:
Hian, you no dey taya, I thought l have already explained every thing to you, Nawao grin

Re: Why Do I Purge After Eating Nkwobi Or Goat Head? by mariahAngel(f): 6:53pm On Aug 05, 2023
AngelicBeing:

Mr Angelic, you don go buy market for Lexy hand.
You no been know say im no dey taya?
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Purge After Eating Nkwobi Or Goat Head? by AngelicBeing: 6:57pm On Aug 05, 2023
mariahAngel:

Mr Angelic, you don go buy market for Lexy hand.
You no been know say im no dey taya?
cheesy
Honestly Mariah, I don taya for lexy2014, he will ask 1Trillion questions at a go, he hardly backs off, I have engaged him several times online at different topics but the guy lexy2014 is a troublesome questionaire, like seriously, Chai grin
Re: Why Do I Purge After Eating Nkwobi Or Goat Head? by silento(m): 7:04pm On Aug 05, 2023
What happens when u gets use to poverty
Re: Why Do I Purge After Eating Nkwobi Or Goat Head? by highchief1: 7:05pm On Aug 05, 2023
Serendipity2023:

What's the alternative?
e no get cute
Re: Why Do I Purge After Eating Nkwobi Or Goat Head? by scoobyblogspot(m): 7:11pm On Aug 05, 2023
Serendipity2023:
Is there any scientific reason why I have diarrhoea ("purging"wink each time I eat Nkwobi, Isi ewu or Abacha?

Is it the potash or pepper?

I told someone I don't eat indomie..no matter how expensive or garnish it's made... Na your system
Re: Why Do I Purge After Eating Nkwobi Or Goat Head? by Exceed15: 7:17pm On Aug 05, 2023
May be you eat plenty of it .
Re: Why Do I Purge After Eating Nkwobi Or Goat Head? by mariahAngel(f): 7:17pm On Aug 05, 2023
AngelicBeing:
Honestly Mariah, I don taya for lexy2014, he will ask 1Trillion questions at a go, he hardly backs off, I have engaged him several times online at different topics but the guy lexy2014 is a troublesome questionaire, like seriously, Chai grin

Hahahahaha cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Purge After Eating Nkwobi Or Goat Head? by Bahamas95(m): 7:22pm On Aug 05, 2023
Everybody with their system, avoid any food that doesn't align with your stomach.

As for me I don't eat egusi soup prepared with ugwu leaf 🌿 (pumpkin), e dey make me purge.
Re: Why Do I Purge After Eating Nkwobi Or Goat Head? by PROPHETmichael: 7:44pm On Aug 05, 2023
Serendipity2023:
Is there any scientific reason why I have diarrhoea ("purging"wink each time I eat Nkwobi, Isi ewu or Abacha?

Oga enjoy your Isi ewu and drink andrew liver salt later. Your stomach must adjust to your taste and not the other way round.

God punish the devil.
Re: Why Do I Purge After Eating Nkwobi Or Goat Head? by phemmyfour: 7:54pm On Aug 05, 2023
Serendipity2023:

Improper digestion
Re: Why Do I Purge After Eating Nkwobi Or Goat Head? by Neddyogu(m): 8:21pm On Aug 05, 2023
Ekejoestar:
U are allergic to Friday night doings

I dey tell u
Re: Why Do I Purge After Eating Nkwobi Or Goat Head? by adanny01(m): 8:26pm On Aug 05, 2023
Serendipity2023:

I also have diarrhea anytime I eat noodles, peppered meat and many pepper soup especially if it wasn't prepared at home.

In fact, I have diarrhea 5 days a week.
Re: Why Do I Purge After Eating Nkwobi Or Goat Head? by kingsman66(m): 9:08pm On Aug 05, 2023
Maybe you are destined to be poor grin
Re: Why Do I Purge After Eating Nkwobi Or Goat Head? by janvier27(m): 9:19pm On Aug 05, 2023
Serendipity2023:

Bitter leaf in Nkwobi or Abacha?

In isi-ewu
Re: Why Do I Purge After Eating Nkwobi Or Goat Head? by SenatePresdo(m): 9:33pm On Aug 05, 2023
Serendipity2023:

Potash Aka Akanwu has been used in food preparation for centuries, and it's especially popular in Middle East and Africa.

It's often used to tenderize meat, and it's also used as a thickening agent in soups and stews. In addition to its culinary uses, potash has also been used as a laxative.

It works by drawing water into the intestines, which can help to loosen stools and make them easier to pass.
However, it's important to use potash in moderation, as too much can cause dehydration and other health problems.
Re: Why Do I Purge After Eating Nkwobi Or Goat Head? by Awise09(m): 9:39pm On Aug 05, 2023
Serendipity2023:

Try another person that do prepared it sometimes the potashes they used in preparing that stuff might the the cost.
Re: Why Do I Purge After Eating Nkwobi Or Goat Head? by bdon12: 10:41pm On Aug 05, 2023
Becos ur ancestors dont want u to enjoy life
Re: Why Do I Purge After Eating Nkwobi Or Goat Head? by MalaikaEH(f): 11:12pm On Aug 05, 2023
Serendipity2023:

The scientific reason is that the food is tasty and cold and germs settle quickly on it. Try to warm itjust before eating. The heat will kill all the germs just before the food enters your mouth. Try it and thank me later.
Re: Why Do I Purge After Eating Nkwobi Or Goat Head? by extremelygolden: 11:17pm On Aug 05, 2023
Serendipity2023:

Why you no go purge when you get heart eat am alone without inviting a sister? You get heart sha. cheesy That's on the lighter side anyway.

Now, the reason could be that they added too much potash and/or seasoning or even pepper to the Nkwobi. You know our body systems differ. Try patronizing a different person, if you still get same experience/result, then know that your body doesn't accept such delicacies. You can then officially move over to sipping garri and groundnut cheesy like someone has earlier suggested, inugo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Purge After Eating Nkwobi Or Goat Head? by Kiloseria: 6:32am On Aug 06, 2023
Otije wele
Re: Why Do I Purge After Eating Nkwobi Or Goat Head? by skedy1(m): 9:30am On Aug 06, 2023
Serendipity2023:

You're reacting to one of the ingredients used to prepare it.
Try eating it without the additional fresh leaves and onions let's see. And maybe the additional pepper too.
Or just hold your flagyl tabs one corner grin . As you chop finish, take am!
Your Friday must Friday!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Purge After Eating Nkwobi Or Goat Head? by Uchedizzy(f): 10:56am On Aug 06, 2023
Serendipity2023:

What type of ash please?
WHO KNOWS ABOUT "ngu" palm ash.
I heard it's alternative to potash
. .
Yes, ngu is best instead of potash
Re: Why Do I Purge After Eating Nkwobi Or Goat Head? by Serendipity2023: 3:48pm On Aug 06, 2023
Uchedizzy:
Yes, ngu is best instead of potash

How can I get it

Does it have same taste?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Is 'Velvet Tamarind' Called In Your Language / Nigeria Ranks 4th In Soft Drinks Consumption Globally / Pictures Of Home Made Pizza By ME #incredible Chef

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.